I'll Take this Second Chance...

By Ryushuu1412

Naruto was fighting the rabbit goddess Kaguya even though there was nothing for him to fight for anymore. Eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

415 16 6
By Ryushuu1412

Naruto slam his hands on the lower table hard and looked at his friend, "You mean... you already make a contact with your soulmates and you never know?" question him in bewildered.

Rimuru rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Well, I had no clue about this soulmate thingy until you told me. So, how do I notice about making a contact with my soulmates?" remark him defensively.

The blonde sighed resignedly, "You're right! If not for Guy telling me this, I also would be clueless about it."

Guy chuckled fondly, "Well, what do I say? Being honest to your soulmate is the key of happiness." said him proudly.

Naruto rolled his eyes and huffed, then turned back to Rimuru. "And so, who are your soulmates? Are they...someone that I know?" ask him curiously.

Rimuru bashfully nodded in confirmation, Naruto smirked mischievously. "Well then, who is it? I'm bet it was Benimaru and Souei." pointed him cheekily.

The slime face flushed in embarrassment and looked away to hide his red face but he turned on the wrong side when his eyes met with Milim's cerulean blue.

"Rimuru's face is red! Red like tomato! Hahahahaha!" laughed Milim obnoxiously, making Rimuru redder than before.

Shaking his head on getting rid his embarrassment, he looked back at the blond kitsune. "By the way, Naruto. There's something I'm curious about."

Naruto tilted his head passively, "What is it?"

Rimuru fidget on his seat, looking nervous all of the sudden. "I know this is not my place and I'm sorry beforehand if I said something that will offend you but... I know that you're not the type to let someone that you barely met into your bed even if he is your soulmate. So, why?"

Naruto blinked owlishly and glance at Guy, the demon lord stared at the slime in stupefied. He probably didn't expect that question.

The blonde rubbed the back of his head in sheepish, "Uh..." there was uncertainty in his voice and the blonde glance at the pink haired girl that still enthusiastically eating the cookies.

Turning back to Rimuru, the blonde spoke in their shared mind link. "It was because I was in my heat cycle." explain the Divine fox in telepathy.

Rimuru blinked and tilted his head in confusion, Naruto sighed and nudged Guy to bring his attention on him. Pulling his mate closed to him, he whispered. "I need to explain Rimuru about my secondary gender, can you distract Milim while I'll talk to him?"

Guy nodded in understand and Naruto turn back to his friend, "Let's talk at the veranda outside." The blonde suggested and pointed outside.

Rimuru nodded and follow him. And with that, the two spend time outside with Naruto explain to the slime about his secondary gender.

Time skip...

Naruto waved at Rimuru and Milim after sending them off.

Rimuru decided to go back home and have the talk with Benimaru and Souei about the possibility that they are soulmates. In the meantime, Milim want to explore the place more to have fun and Rimuru don't have a choice but follow after her just to make sure she didn't cause trouble in town.

After watching them disappear, Naruto closed the door and sighed. He then felt a familiar grip on his waist and looked to his side to see Guy were wrapping his arms on him.

Guy; that was embracing him from behind, lean his nose on his collarbone and inhale his scent. "Your scent was back again which mean your heat not over yet. How about we go at it for another round?" suggested him excitedly.

Naruto glanced at the redhead blankly and pushed Guy's head away from him gently, "I already took suppressant earlier, so I'm pass." replied him flatly.

Guy pouted dejectedly, "Come on, just one round. It would help your body to receive more relief. You can't always depend on the medicine forever, what if it lost its effectiveness? Moreover, that was the last tablet you have, right? I'm already surprised to know that you're not a creature from this world and now with omega and Alpha thingy that you told me, I don't think you can find that kind of medicine in this world." the demon tried to convince his soulmate.

Naruto huffed and crossed his arms, "I can have Rimuru multiplied the medicine if I ask him, he knows my situation after all. Though, I forgot about to tell him about my suppressant. Milim also around, so I can't talked much with him when she's around. She looked like a girl that will easily burst the secret." remark him leisurely.

Guy nodded, saw what his mate tried to implicate.

Seeing that he didn't get want he wanted, he sighed dejectedly and slumped his head on the blonde's shoulder.

Naruto glanced at Guy and sighed, feeling bad for making the demon sulked like this. It's true that the suppressant can keep his heat under control but the effect won't be last long and he can't depend on it every time the pill wear off, it will only lost its effect on his body and he would be immune on the effect. And that won't do when he need it to survive in this world. Guy won't be always with him since the demon lord have his own responsibility to do at his domain.

He caressed his demon hair tenderly and smile, "How about this? When my suppressant wore off, we can do it as you wanted." suggest the blonde carefully.

Guy held up his head, eyes lit up in star, "Really?"

Naruto nodded and caressed Guy's cheek fondly, "Really! Meanwhile, why don't we go out and have some fun while walking the city? I know that you're curious of this place. We can go on our first date to celebrate our relationship as soulmate and lover. I also need to introduce you with my people so they would welcome you warmheartedly. How about it? Do you want to go?" suggest the blonde excitedly.

Guy smiled softly and nodded, agree at the suggestion.

Naruto smiled softly and give a peek on the red demon's cheek affectionately, "Well, let's get ready to go out, shall we?" the blonde kitsune encourage Guy and the demon lord nodded happily. And with that, the two get ready to go out.

XXXX

Rimuru pov

After assign Milim to Shuna after showing the dragonoid demon lord around the town, Rimuru called for Benimaru and Souei to his home to talk.

He just need to wait for a few minutes before the two came and bowed to him respectfully, "What can we help you, Rimuru-sama?" asked Benimaru curiously.

The slime boy nodded at them, "Raised your head, you two. Come, take a seat." He ordered promptly.

Hearing the seriousness on his voice, the two nodded and take a seat on the soft cushion that was prepared by Rimuru.

The humanoid slime take sip of his tea that was prepared by Shuna before she left with Milim. A moment afterward, he looked at the two intently.

He still contemplating of what he is going to say or ask the two. The concept of knowing that he have a soulmate...two to be precise, had his feeling a bit unsure. He didn't know what to feel about this situation.

But nonetheless, he need to clear things out with Benimaru and Souei that he figure they are his soulmates.

The bluish-haired boy internally sighed and start the conversation, "I have a question for you two." he started and the two males Kijin looked at each other before nodded.

The leader of the nation inhale and open his mouth for questioning, "When you two were going to tell me that you two are my soulmates?" he asked firmly.

The Kijin duo stilled at the question and looked at their master in surprised. They were stunned that Rimuru finally aware about their connection that they had between them.

Rimuru read their expression, making him frowned a little. "Benimaru, Souei. You two knew that I wasn't a normal slime, right?" he reminded them and the two nodded, already knowing this.

"But did you guys also know that I'm still a child that still new about this world?" question him promptly.

The two realized what their master was trying to imply, they felt guilty. "We're very sorry, Rimuru-sama. But we thought that you know about this but didn't want to confront about it for some personal reason, so we didn't bring this up to respect your wishes." Souei quickly explained.

Benimaru nodded in confirmation.

Feeling that there is misunderstanding between them, Rimuru feel relieved. "Well, I don't. I just born a few months ago and my knowledge are limited from my past life memories, so I didn't know about our connection." informed him calmly.

Benimaru and Souei was shocked to know that their master were this young and also shocked that he is reincarnator.

"If I may ask, Rimuru-sama." voiced Benimaru hesitantly and Rimuru nodded in permission.

"If you don't know about this before, how did you know now? Did someone told you?" asked the red Kijin curiously while gazing at his soulmate expectedly. Souei also gazed at his soulmate in curiosity.

Rimuru hummed at the question, contemplating of what he going to answer. "You could say that." he simply responded.

The Kijins blinked at the simple replied but they didn't elaborate further.

"I see."

A moment of silence later, Benimaru break the silence with an elated question. "Then, does this mean we can be together now since you finally aware, Rimuru-sama?" he asked excitedly. Souei was quiet but they know that he also excited about this.

Rimuru looked at the two and contemplate his decision, he already discuss about this with the [Great Sage] and he decided to follow his heart and try this out.

He gave the two a soft smile, "Sure. I guess, I can give it a try for this relationship."

The two Kijins eyes lit up and with a flash, they already by Rimuru side, surprising the slime at their sudden appearance.

The bluish boy then squeaked in surprise when he was lifted from his seat onto Benimaru's lap. When he realize what the position he was in, he blushed in embarrassment.

Turning his head to his subordinate, which also his soulmate in bashfulness. He want to say to the Kijin that he don't have to put him on his lap but seeing how happy and delighted the samurai is, he couldn't say it and let it be.

Souei also looked radiant ever with his indifferent expression. Rimuru sighed fondly, "You guys really wanted this, do you?" he remarked neutrally.

Benimaru and Souei looked at each other and then smiled brightly at him, "Of course." they happily respond in unison.

"We are really delighted that you accept us as your soulmates, Rimuru-sama. Me and Benimaru already talk about this. We would respect with whatever wishes you wanted. If you voiced that you didn't want us as your soulmate, we understand and our relationship would only between master and servant. But now you accepting us, we truly ecstatic." Souei honestly said soft voice.

Benimaru nodded in agreement and pulled the blue-haired boy closer in his arms.

Rimuru looked between Benimaru and Souei, he can felt how much the two cherished this bond, cherish their soulmate and their relationship.

A warm smiled formed on the slime boy face and let the two pampered him with affection and devotion.

XXXX

Naruto pov

The citizen of Tempest watched in curiosity when they caught the sight of their Fox guardian walking while holding hand with unknown man, smiling warmly at the red-haired man.

While for our beloved fox... He were showing Guy around the town, presenting the demon lord the scenery of lively town streets, buzzing with different species, going around and interact warmly with each other.

Guy gazed at the warmth and beautiful scenery of Tempest, he enjoy every bit things that Tempest had shows to him. The people are polite and warmth, food here also delicious and the atmosphere around is lively.

He kind of admit that being in here is more comfortable than at his ice palace. Here, the subordinate are all welcoming and fun to have a conversation with, unlike his subordinate at his domain who was always emotionless and very obedient of his every order.

It's also because they afraid of him that they didn't have a guts to rebel from him. Guy already used to it, he already used by the cold atmosphere around him and he don't really mind much because a demon always known as cold-blooded creatures.

But looking at does genuine and warm smile of his soulmate subordinate, make Guy realize that it wasn't that bad to warmth like this.

He look at his beautiful fox beside him that was talking to one of Orcs in the town, Naruto were smiling tenderly while talking politely with the elder orc.

A small smile formed on the red primordial demon. He guess, having a bright soulmate sure would show you something new in life.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.1K 27
After returning Uchiha Sasuke to the village, Naruto is attacked by an angry mob. Sick and tired of their treatment, he leaves the village behind, sw...
14.6K 402 12
takes After the second half of the Chunin Exams Naruko is passed over by Kakashi to train Sasuke. Angry, she storms out and runs far away to an almos...
858 56 9
this was just a practice story guys please dont read it its filthy and disguctsing .... What happens when a blonde, dense knucklehead tries to take...
616K 20K 61
[COMPLETED] Naruto has been living for a long time (kind of Immortal I think but something/someone can kill him) since the war with Madara. He was...