《KIDNAPPED BY VAMPIRES》 《HS》

By billskarstyles

I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me into a ally "NO GET OFF ME PLEASE!" I shouted so loud. "Scream a... More

Update
Part 1 (edited)
Part 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 (edited)
chapter 13 (edited)
Chapter 14 (edited)
chapter 15 (edited)
chapter 16 (edited)
Chapter 17 (edited)
chapter 18 (edited)
chapter 19 (edited)
chapter 20 (edited)
Chapter 21 (edited)
chapter 22 (edited)
Chapter 23 (edited)
Chapter 24 (edited)
Chapter 25 (edited)
Chapter 26 (edited)
Prologue to Changing
Instagram
Update
Changing

Chapter 10 (edited)

2.9K 80 5
By billskarstyles

Previously:
Bella's face went pale and that's when I noticed I took to much.

I pulled myself off her body and she looked at me, the tanned colour on her skin now a pale white colour, I immediately realized what I had done.

"Shit" I said as I put two fingers against her neck to feel for her pulse. Luckily I could still feel it.

I gave her a small kiss on her forehead before saying "Sorry darling".

I picked up her small small body before taking her up stairs. Her breathing was still heavy and body was limp due to the loss of blood.

I gently lay her on my bed before walking out and shutting the door.
________________________
Bella's POV:
I woke up with a banging headache and I felt sick which I guess it's normal when you get blood took.

I ran towards the bathroom and when I got there I kneeled down in front of the toilet holding my hair up, preparing myself to throw up.

Harry's P.O.V:
I herd running coming from upstairs and I got suspicious but remembered about Bella, I calmed down and ran up the stairs with vampire speed.

I forced all the doors open upstairs and I couldn't find her. Then I heard a kind of coughing sound coming from the bathroom so I went in to find Bella knelt over the toilet.

I walked over to her and put her hair in my hands softly. I held it back as she began throwing up.
___________________________
Bella's POV:
I felt the familiar gurgling session in my stomach and that's when I knew I was gonna vomit again. Someone was holding my hair back which in guessing was Harry.

After about 5 minutes I got up and turned around to be met by some familiar emerald ones, Harry. I immediately backed up afraid of what he is going to do to me again. I was scared of him and he knew it.
_________________________
Harry's POV:
I walked forward and held my hand out to cup her cheek but she flinched and backed away.

"Darling please don't be afraid I'm sorry" I say. Her lovely brown eyes full of worry and she started to shake.

"Darling come with me please" I begged her, she then gave up and started to follow me.

"Wait I need to brush my teeth" She told me before walking towards the sink so I waited a few minutes.

Once she finishes brushing her teeth we arrived outside my bedroom door.

I pushed it open and lay her down on my bed and tucked her in bed. I herd her let out one of her cute chuckles and that's when I asked.

"What's so funny?".

"I feel like a little kid" she said with her amazing smile on her face.

When I see that smile it feels like my heart is beating again and I feel warm instead of cold, I feel comfortable.

"Stay right there" I say and walked down the stairs and went to the cabinet to get her some pain killers, water and a sandwich.
___________________________
Bella's POV:
I was just lay there in Harry's bed admiring his room, it was beautiful, black painted walls with a 3D Samsung smart tv hung on the wall, luxurious white leather seats and his bed oh my God it feels like I'm in a patch of clouds, it was so soft.

Harry walked back in with a tray. He placed it in front of me. It had, pain killers, water and a cheese sandwich. I was surprised because I have never seen this part of him.

"Thank you" I say softly and took my pain killers and ate my sandwich. One again I met his eyes, they were so beautiful, the way his eyes sparkle in the moon's light.

I carried on admiring his face but whilst doing this he leaned in closer so his face was inches from mine.

I could feel his warm and minty breath on my lips, I carried on focusing on his eyes but he clossed them and that's when I felt his lips on mine. I felt numb I never felt anything like this, add soon as our lips connected I felt a spark run through my body. His lips were so soft and pink. I just wanted to die.

Harry's P.O.V:
After the amazing kiss I laid her down again and looked back into her eyes, the way the brown bits in her eyes stood out in the moon's light I couldn't help but smile and that's when I told her "I love you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 843 26
its all in the title babes 😋
193K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
15K 361 26
It's 5th grade, and Amy moves away when Sonic begins to bully her to an extreme extent. 11th grade rolls around and she returns to the city and atten...
32.5K 582 21
Cover art credit : https://www.deviantart.com/nikkimoniquecute You went on a feildtrip to visit odd world but instead of taking a feild trip for a co...