Chapter 10 (edited)

Previously:
Bella's face went pale and that's when I noticed I took to much.

I pulled myself off her body and she looked at me, the tanned colour on her skin now a pale white colour, I immediately realized what I had done.

"Shit" I said as I put two fingers against her neck to feel for her pulse. Luckily I could still feel it.

I gave her a small kiss on her forehead before saying "Sorry darling".

I picked up her small small body before taking her up stairs. Her breathing was still heavy and body was limp due to the loss of blood.

I gently lay her on my bed before walking out and shutting the door.
________________________
Bella's POV:
I woke up with a banging headache and I felt sick which I guess it's normal when you get blood took.

I ran towards the bathroom and when I got there I kneeled down in front of the toilet holding my hair up, preparing myself to throw up.

Harry's P.O.V:
I herd running coming from upstairs and I got suspicious but remembered about Bella, I calmed down and ran up the stairs with vampire speed.

I forced all the doors open upstairs and I couldn't find her. Then I heard a kind of coughing sound coming from the bathroom so I went in to find Bella knelt over the toilet.

I walked over to her and put her hair in my hands softly. I held it back as she began throwing up.
___________________________
Bella's POV:
I felt the familiar gurgling session in my stomach and that's when I knew I was gonna vomit again. Someone was holding my hair back which in guessing was Harry.

After about 5 minutes I got up and turned around to be met by some familiar emerald ones, Harry. I immediately backed up afraid of what he is going to do to me again. I was scared of him and he knew it.
_________________________
Harry's POV:
I walked forward and held my hand out to cup her cheek but she flinched and backed away.

"Darling please don't be afraid I'm sorry" I say. Her lovely brown eyes full of worry and she started to shake.

"Darling come with me please" I begged her, she then gave up and started to follow me.

"Wait I need to brush my teeth" She told me before walking towards the sink so I waited a few minutes.

Once she finishes brushing her teeth we arrived outside my bedroom door.

I pushed it open and lay her down on my bed and tucked her in bed. I herd her let out one of her cute chuckles and that's when I asked.

"What's so funny?".

"I feel like a little kid" she said with her amazing smile on her face.

When I see that smile it feels like my heart is beating again and I feel warm instead of cold, I feel comfortable.

"Stay right there" I say and walked down the stairs and went to the cabinet to get her some pain killers, water and a sandwich.
___________________________
Bella's POV:
I was just lay there in Harry's bed admiring his room, it was beautiful, black painted walls with a 3D Samsung smart tv hung on the wall, luxurious white leather seats and his bed oh my God it feels like I'm in a patch of clouds, it was so soft.

Harry walked back in with a tray. He placed it in front of me. It had, pain killers, water and a cheese sandwich. I was surprised because I have never seen this part of him.

"Thank you" I say softly and took my pain killers and ate my sandwich. One again I met his eyes, they were so beautiful, the way his eyes sparkle in the moon's light.

I carried on admiring his face but whilst doing this he leaned in closer so his face was inches from mine.

I could feel his warm and minty breath on my lips, I carried on focusing on his eyes but he clossed them and that's when I felt his lips on mine. I felt numb I never felt anything like this, add soon as our lips connected I felt a spark run through my body. His lips were so soft and pink. I just wanted to die.

Harry's P.O.V:
After the amazing kiss I laid her down again and looked back into her eyes, the way the brown bits in her eyes stood out in the moon's light I couldn't help but smile and that's when I told her "I love you".

《KIDNAPPED BY VAMPIRES》 《HS》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें