A crossover of light and dark

Galing kay prodigalSon89

they are the immortal damned... one family lusting for power and wealth the other driven by revenge vampires... Higit pa

1.Gunfire in the tunnels
2.meeting the family
3.the three triads of power
4. unexpected rescue by shadows
5. history lesson
6.walking on eggshells and broken glass
7.elementary
8.unravelling the lines of reality(im gonna need a drink)
9.Chased by a dream (or a nightmare)
10.kings cross station and the investigation of the ritual homocides
11.connecting the dots (and turning in for the night)
12.midnight confessions
13. the attack at the institute
14. the answers at the university
15. a stranger in our midst (of our mission)
16. cats out of the bag
17. the aura of history
18.meeting the council
19.the adventure comes full circle
21.the turnings of the tides
22. epilogues and eulogies

20.playing the largest game of chess

5 0 0
Galing kay prodigalSon89

I looked at Michael, Selene, and Caleb and looked at the scene before me and I was in that moment trying to see how it would act, but I was that moment out of my element of this magnitude, I looked at Selena and Kaliya across the way Sarah and Judas were watching, I dare not ask what they saw before i came here but it looks like someone took my thunder, Someone got to Kraven first, and now there's one less chess piece to handle...but that just means they cut the fat..and now the two powerhouses are left.

"That's when I heard a voice in my mind. "Ciaran you have a task...dont let the scene confuse you you know what happens when warriors lose track" I nodded and looked at Selena and Kali and I looked at Michael Selene and Caleb and back to the two and Lucien stepped forward "you brought Michael home...Selene and you brought some friends.." and Chase smirked and nodded "Caleb very good to see you once again, and this time with a new brand of misfits, no family? Oh, that's right we TOOK your family, Pogue, Kate, Reid..and Sarah?" he recoiled slightly as Caleb threw an orb that was quickly caught and blocked and slammed into Soren as he was running with kraven turning them both into burning kindling.

I widened my eyes, I think we all did that's when Selene looked back at him "Caleb..shit that's gonna come back on us.." that's when Chase smirked "Ah still so easily moved.." Lucien spoke "Selene..Michael do you want to do this here in our house?" and Selene spread out her arms "You two hold yourself this is what they want this is the house of our birthright we can't do this here watch what your doing, Caleb" and I nodded and stepped in front of them all and said Lucien..is it and Chase..." and they looked up at me slightly and said "Your not familiar..your not a vampire or lycan" 

Chase looked at me and said, "I dont remember you being in Caleb's group I remember Caleb there was you pogue Reid and Tyler....so who is this..wait ah the church.." I nodded "Ah you dont know me...and you won't..get to det här tar slut ikväll"which was Swedish for "this ends tonight" At that moment I pointed my hand at them and they both growled it was at that moment I looked past them to Judas, Kali, and selena and called "Blink" and I was gone....

In that moment I saw time slow I saw myself pass through the spirit realm, the physical realm, and travel through with a wisp of wind I had gone through the realm and I was in the realm of the unseen the world in between the realm where I could see the fight and only my family could see it, but could Chase? And Lucien sees it? 

It was in that moment I was in the other realm and I looked at Kali and Selena and soon after I see a couple of different things happen; Michael dropped on all fours and started to heave and breath hard and In that moment I tackled and raised Chase up in the air and  from the other  realm chokeslammed him  into the table; the table splintered with glass china glass cups, and chalices and wood splintered  and that gave me the moment to fly past them into the hallway,

 and in that moment I saw selena, Kali, Judas, and Sarah to follow leaving  chase to start pulling triggers on his sunlight UV pistol that he got from lucien at Kali, Selena, and Sarah and judas but missed entirely and it was in that moment Selene pulled out her pistols and so did lucien "is this the part where we start a battle babe? Do you really want me puling my trigger on all your friends and family?" and that moment MIcheal  jumped at lucien thats when he aimed his gun at him and when he landed in front of lucien Selene began pulling triggers sending silver nitrate into lucien catching him offguard.

The bullets went crack CRACK BANG BANG FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK DINK DINK DINK DINK  causing everyone to start scattering but I was too far away where the bullets could barely be heard. Im down in the library I know where it is and I materialize deep down in A large library that can be found inside the mansion, packed with books of various subjects. Dark oaken

 bookshelves sag beneath countless volumes of forgotten lore and history. Illuminated manuscripts, painstakingly illustrated and copied by medieval monks, share the overcrowded shelves with the abundant literary fruits of post-Gutenberg generations. Leather-bound memoirs, histories, and codexes are packed two deep in places or piled high upon the floor in tottering stacks that threaten to topple over at any minute.

 Dusty artifacts were scattered here and there among the copious written records: a ceremonial brass chalice from the thirteenth century, the curved scimitar of a long-dead Ottoman prince, an embossed silver plate commemorating the epic Battle of Vezekeny in 1654, a filigreed golden scepter bearing the royal crest of Transylvania—all precious relics from nearly nine hundred

 years of vampiric history. A Victorian-style maple table rests in the center of the library. Because the hedonistic Vampires of the mansion are uninterested in the past, the room is largely untouched, and even the maids refuse to venture there. A thick layer of dust covers everything, and books seem to be piled haphazardly throughout the room. Within the library is a locked room, which contains books and records related to the history of the Vampire species. 

The Vampires are forbidden to enter this part of the library, as digging into the past is forbidden by the Elders. At that moment I turned and Judas Selena and  sarah Kali came running in "Ciaran where have you been? What are you doing here you've been gone for so long?" and I nodded and said "too much time we can talk later  I'm looking for a book that has a history of the battle In the 1400's è cruciale" I said going through books, not sure what I'm looking for.

And Selena and Sarah said "we know a bit of history Ciaran Kraven was a Death Dealer trusted by the powerful Vampire Elder Viktor, and Kraven was with him the night that he slaughtered Selene's family. Kraven arrived as Viktor comforted a mournful Selene, but Viktor gestured him away,"

And Sarah nodded and said  "Without Selene ever becoming aware of his presence no less. In the war against the Lycan leader Lucian, Kraven was among the Death Dealers who ventured into Lucian's fortress to defeat him. The night went badly for the Vampires, however, and every

 Vampire died except Kraven." I nodded" Whether this was because Kraven had already betrayed the Vampires to Lucian, or if the Lycans simply overwhelmed the Vampires is unknown. Kraven made a deal with Lucian that he would take credit for his murder in exchange for helping Lucian to go into hiding until he was strong enough to kill Viktor."

And I nodded and again bullets rang out and I kept throwing books everywhere "As Kraven fled back to the Vampires, Lucian's fortress burned to the ground and Lucian escaped with his forces into the night. Kraven used a branded piece of skin from Lucian's arm to convince Viktor he had

 killed Lucian and defeated the Lycans. Kraven was greatly praised and rewarded for killing Lucian and supposedly setting the great blaze." I nodded "That amount of skin that is hidden in that book is a conduit"  and Judas and Kali blinked "You...are looking for a conduit?" I  nodded and this time I heard a loud roar I nodded "Help ME" and they nodded and began ransacking the library..

I needed time to figure things out and so did my family and sighed "There are more than a few of us we can find it if it's here" I said and nodded and again bullets rained down and I cursed and Erika came running into the opening of the library  and berated at us "what are you guys doing

 here? This area is forbidden" shocking and I threw an orb of lightning at her and she ducked as the orb burned al hole in the wall and she and i both cursed "that's the second time you threw an orb at me Ciaran next time I'm gonna make you regret it your also paying for  the wall"  I nodded cursing  and said "you shocked me Erika it wasn't on purpose you can punish me after we have found what we are looking for spara det till senare" 

And Erika blinked "And what are you looking for?"  and I nodded "The skin of Lucien with the marking of the emblem of Viktor its likely in the book of 1400 with Lucien and viktor" She blinked "Why do you want that?" and I said "it's the key to his power if we destroy it we can kill them both"

Again bullets cried out  as Selene shot sliver nitrate at lucien as Lucien and MIchael tangled while Caleb was thowing orbs of fire leaving the other vampires to run and hide  and scatter as fire was the massive weakness from the vampires and in the moment selene was pulling triggers into Lucien and thats when the aura of darkness like a misty clud formed in the appearance of

 Chase who growled and stared at them "ouch that hurt Caleb" and he then raised his arms upwards causing both he and Caleb to float into the sky around the opening the roof and He growled at him and again Caleb  stared at him "your gonna pay for what you did to sarah pogue and kate" and he formed blades of fire and threw them at him while Selene began pulling triggers at the sky

 thats when Lucien gripped michael and threw him into selene causing her to be taken off the her feet again bullets rang as she pulled the trigger and he sent sunlight UV into the space of  Selene but michael took the bullets and he growled at him "bitch your gonna pay for this Im gonna-" it was in that moment Selene took a bite out Michael's shoulder opposite of the

 shoulder that lucien bit. He rolled over and Lucien began firing off at Selene and Michael together She dove behind the metal banister that took and reflected the bullets and at that moment causing everyone in the place to scatter as bullets kept flying everywhere injuring many and killing few she dove and began firing at Lucien "You gonna pay for crossing us, Lucien" 

Selene growled and began pulling the trigger and sending silver holes into Lucien...it didn't do anything and she winded her eyes "Why isn't the silver working?" and he smirked "Because IM not just a werewolf...with Michael's blood I took, and amelia's blood I stole and my own...Im the hybrid that you fear...not even victor or markus or even amelia can stop me now" he then teleported in front of both of them and grabbed both of them by the throat and lifted both

 Selene and Michael in the air and began crushing their windpipe that's when Selene pointed her gun at his face point blank and pulled the trigger causing a loud few BANG to be heard and Lucien let go of them and recoiled slightly backing up, surprised that Selene would shoot him in the face and Selene began fighting him, punches kicks sending him back into the center of the room falling and bleeding on the expensive carpet. 

At that time Chase looked down at Selene and Michael." watch your prey Lucien I dont need bullets flying into us while we settle a score and-" At that moment Caleb jumped into him and wrapped his arms around Caleb's waist and threw them both off the metal banisters backward effectively 10 feet at least from the second floor and into one of the tables that were now

 effectively turned into splinters leaving Caleb and Chase to be in major pain but they both rose off the wreckage.  Caleb growled in pain and so did Chase rolling off the broken table and wincing and growling " That was bold dear Caleb and it hurt badly but Im not going to say that did the job if that's what you wanted because it didnt" and he smirked.

"What are we looking for again? 'ana dayieat tamaman" Kaliya asked going through several books unsure, Sarah was next to her at her third book and I was indeed on my fifth "We need the book of the 1400s battle with Lucien it has a piece of skin with Viktor's emblem per quanto

 strano possa sembrare" Judas nodded "what's the reason?" and I nodded "its a conduit chase and Lucien are attached to this world this amount of power thanks to the ritual of that piece of flesh" and I nodded to them and opened up a book on silver nitrate "The inspiration for the

 silver nitrate bullets comes from a discovery made by the Vampire Selene when she captures a sample of the Lycans' ultraviolet ammunition. After developing the first prototype, he gives it to Selene to test, noting that the Lycans will be unable to dig out these new silver nitrate bullets as they do with ordinary silver bullets.

"great that's what they are shooting each other with UV and silver nitrate questa è follia" I sighed and looked over at selena who was going through three books at a time she sighed at that moment Erika looked over at Selena and blanked "is there a reason your staring at me?" and she nodded "I think have an idea that would turn the tide...we need more teeth" and I nodded and

 judas looked over and so did Kali "What idea is this?" and She said "do you trust me?" and She nodded "this might be a bad idea but we might not last through the night if we dont" and I nodded and soo Erika took my sister Selena away and Judas went back to surveying the fight leaving Kali Sarah and me to search.

Meanwhile, the bullets that Selene shot into Lucien melted into silver liquid three four five shots in his chest head arm and he only held his arms out and let the liquid bullets leak out of him and he smirked "I told you silver doesn't work anymore...." and Selene blinked at him hes a what now?" at that moment Lucien lunged again and Selene and Michael dodged to the side each and then pincer attacked him and struck only to push him maybe a few inches back and he smirked, at that moment Michael began changing almost suddenly, dropping on his knees eyes turned black, skin turned dark, long claws he was now also a werepyre.

 Selene looked over at him and leaped over at him as Chase and Caleb again flew off the ground and went into battle on the banister. Caleb used his psychokiesis as he formed the first two index and middle fingers and flicked them causing  the lamps to suddenly shatter and go out

 leaving everyone in the dark of the lightning storm outside and levitated the broken pieces of glass of the chalices and broken china and glass of the broken lights to levitate off the broken table and leviated  up towards the ceiling  and flow around him in a shield and ripple current of

 sharp broken glass where he then pointed them at Chase and the pieces were thrown at him where they pierced him,blood leaked down his legs, arrms as he lifted his arms to shield his chest and face as his chest, arms, legs were shredding him leaving blood marks it was a mauling that got him falling off the metal banister  and then  he growled and jumped back on and 

an  expelling of his arms fire blew from him turning the glass and china and pieces into dust falling onto everyone and he then threw orb after orb at him and Caleb only looked angry as his tide was quickly turned against him and chase smirked, raising his hands and opened them. "Im back baby...and IM stronger than ever.." Caleb growled in anger "Not until you ascend Chase and you lost that ability when I BEAT YOU!!" and he smirked back. 

"Haven't you heard and seen yet sweet Caleb? IM above ascension...I am ascension" and he began to form energy spears and threw them at  Caleb leaving Caleb to throw and block his own arms out and catch and throw his own knocking both Caleb and Chase back into and off the banister as they fought in mid-air.

Meanwhile, Selena and Erika ran into the underground chamber and walked over to the graves of the elders and slightly opened the technologically advanced crypt revealing the bells and whistles of the steampunk coffin of the great Viktor, the ironic and yet fully powerful elder and Selene looked at her and Erika nodded "Selene is fully busy right now, but another vampire can waken him and so far as I know your family is vampire blooded" and she nodded " l- sightly but

 why would this work?" and she nodded "Lucien and this chase guy are in powerful pact so strong that only Viktor can claim our house now give me your hand and She nodded she held out her arm and she bit into it and she recoiled back and cried out cursing "ow that hurt" and she looked down at the machine and nodded "pour your blood into the chamber" and she looked over at her" and this will waken a corpse 14 century old?" 

 she nodded"I know tis sounds weird but hes only hibernating it's the only edge we got for us" She nodded and poured the blood into the machine and with the magic of the technology of the coffin and after a rather grotesque display a pair of arms reached out and out came the god of the vampiric community Viktor th elder looking at both of them and whispered "tell me of why

 you summoned me"  and he looked at me and Erika and blinked "You two? Wheres Kraven? Why have you summoned me before my time the chain has not been broken not in 14 centuries, do you know the consequences of wakening me...children?" and Erika bowed before him and grabbed Selena's arm and pulled her down into a bow and selena rose on her feet shortly after. 

"I-I summoned you," Selena said rather bravely staring into  the eyes of the Lord of Sanguinarians he scoffed and said "You again? Selene? No you are not of my bloodline..who are you intruder speak!!?" and Selena bowed again Erika rose up and said "dont be mad at her my

 lord it is I Erika's doing  to wake you, you see we are in trouble and we need backup...' She looked troubled at him and said.. "Kravens dead, Sorens dead, Amelias dead many of your children have gone into the night,...the Lycans have gotten the upper hand...and we are about to be put in dire positions..in the case by case I wouldn't bring an intruder...but Selene in the

 middle of battle, and so in tribute of Kraven's last actions he sent some help..them" and Viktor looked over at Selena who was still bowing and he nodded  And again the sound of guns going off, roars and screams radiated from in the house and she looked back at them and Selena spoke. " yes I am selena. Selena Lux Raveneye Night of the NIght family from italy, we are hunters from the Vatican...

we dont belong in this world we are outgunned and outmanned but we fight with those that align with us, and If you align with us..we might very well win" he nodded and closed his eyes slightly likely reading memories and he looked back at them and said "Ah Selena, Ciaran,  the night family you are advanced I give you that you have a reputation from the church but you are

 far from home, and in other's AFFAIRS?? he walked over and lifted Selena's chin up so he pointed Selena's eyes to him as he walked with hoses attached to him blood flowing into him and said "  have you not learned once already dear selena? Dont get me wrong  I sense a power coursing through your veins  ancient not of our line but still as powerful You a reflection of my  daughter

 Sonja and Selene...the black hair but green eyes are sharp but your family has come FAR from Kraven's call you may be an intruder, but you align with my family, and if this is what you say is true...then I maybe well off better here than-" She raised her hand to him, which was rather rude but that was because she was getting messages and  she said "My confidence has informed me

 that  Lucien has been shot many times by Silver and yet it's not doing anything he recently explained that he has mixed a unification of vampire blood and lycan blood" and He looked over at Erika who said "Lucien....is back..and has power, high levels of that than a normal lycan and a look of true anger and hated filled his eyes and he furrowed his  brow." there can be no such unification, our blood both are destined to murder one another, even at the cellular level"

I looked back at Kahn in the library as I was working on the books Kahn came into the room and said "What are you all doing?" and Kali said "We're looking for the book on the history of Lucien and Kraven in the 1400s the skin of the emblem is a conduit hadha ma qil li " and he blinked "what was that? you didn't speak Italian do you know of that for sure?" and I said "she's middle eastern, Arabian, of course, she's not going to speak Italian anyway indeed tell me about their history tell me where this..conduit would be? non abbiamo molto tempo which was "we do not have a lot of time" and Kahn the commander and weapons master nodded and said 

" the history books are in that book over there in that room it's locked and I have the key but Viktor harbors a great deal of hatred for Lucian. He blames him for Sonja's death, claiming he "defiled her". In the early stages of Lucian's life, Viktor claims to think of him as his "son" and appeared to have some respect for Lucian. However, his attitude towards him appeared to be

 more that of a master to a loyal dog, than a true equal. He even had Lucian whipped for disobeying his orders not to transform, despite the fact that Lucian did it to save Sonja. He is deeply disappointed with Lucian's subversion, telling him that he has "stung him with Lucian's betrayal".

When Viktor decides that Lucian has become a potential threat to keeping the Lycans subdued, he orders him to be disposed of without a second thought and is seemingly untroubled by it. Viktor grows to truly despise Lucian after his successful rebellion against the Vampires, and the revelation he had been in a relationship with Viktor's daughter. Viktor even went as far as saying he "should've crushed him under his heel the day he was born!" Viktor was very grateful to Kraven when he killed Lucian (though this was later revealed to be a ruse)" 

 Kali nodded "I remember back in New Orleans that Vampires dont play well with other races, I dealt with Kyries and his brood with the coven of witches and Kyries controlled the pack loup garous cajun werewolves, and the witches I understand this world..la 'araa aikhtilafat kathiratan ean huna bisaraha" ("I don't see many differences here with joy.") and Kahn looked over at her and blinked "A little teenaged girl? Like you

 belong in this world...." and I stepped over to Kahn. "excuse me uhh Kahn you might not get a good look at her, but this "Litte angel" is a reincarnation of a fox deity and is a good example of OUR elders" Kahn looked over at me "a fox deity? What god inhabits this little body of hers?" and She sighed " hello Im stil over here dont speak like I'm -not and ease up Brother he doesn't know..I "inhabit" Okami the fox

 deity... Im over 2000 years old  walakina aleumr bialtaakid la yaemal mae baed alnaas" which was "but age sure doesn't change some people"  she muttered the last part and he scoffed "Uh huh sure you a cute little "angel" stronger and OLDER than our elders?" She slightly nodded and slightly twisted and twirled her long blood-red hair in her finger and said "Queen Merneith...tried to take control of my person...but I killed her laqad kanat mutasharidatan mutaeajrifatan"(To create a renewed shared channel)  and he widened her eyes.

"That's why you were speaking Arabian what were you saying before I thought you were just talking to yourself self you're From Egypt I did my Studies?" She nodded and before she was going to speak again, Judas ran down and said "Guys we need that book pronto Kali why are you talking instead of searching?" she looked down and blushed slightly and I growled "This book is not here quanto è difficile crederlo"(how hard is it to believe) I pointed to the empty history section "I checked all

 over"  and JUdas sighed and looked at Kahn "IS there any reason this Kraven guy would hide these books?" and he looked around and said "you've only gone through here not the door of history because its forbidden to my kind you will find the history there he also has a sacred stash if you both take the time to comb both libraries you may found it"  and we nodded "hand us the

 key and take us to it"  and he blinked "and why would I do that?" and I growled "because its key to ending this battle possibly this war" and he looked skeptical then sighed and handed sarah and Kaliya the key and started to guide judas and me through the hallway barely dodging bullets through the hallways. 

At the same time, Selena nodded "There is great history and rivalry between your two families; you and Lucien but right now your coven is in danger, and right now some powerful forces are at work, if Lucien and Chase win your time as top dog is over and likely so will your world" and he growled and scoffed "admirable  but we work on our own time not the worlds, if we jump on Lucien its to control the power that he holds dear" and selena nodded 

"I would have rather a vampire like myself  own the power than a warlock or a Lycan," I said knowing full well that I just dissed Ciaran, Caleb, and the other warlocks and the elder raised an eyebrow "You have power Selena, I sense a kin power to my own Selene and even sonja who I can sense is fighting, and I can sense you are telling the truth...I...wait do I sense an elder here?"

 and I cursed and he looked at Selena and Erika blinked "an elder? The only live elder is you master" and he growled "There is a power greater than my own...and yet you summon me?" and Selena said "the elder you can sense is Kaliya my adopted sister..but she does not have the drive to fight like you guys" and he narrowed his eyes at her "then why do I sense vampire blood in her?" 

I widened my eyes at him "DO you...I dont see how Kali is...she's a fox spirit there's no vampire blood in her" Erika looked at her and widened her eyes "There's another hybrid?" and he widened his eyes at her "No... there's a few DIFFERENT hybrids...like...you dear Selena your

 power is not just vampiric..its very much mixed...your kind is full of surprised individuals and I the blood you gave me...what of a kind I haven't seen since time immemorial..Strigoi.." Erica widened her eyes looked at her and said "Another hybrid? As if we didn't have enough kookiness" and I nodded "Not wise to judge considering the world you come from... Ciaran and I are blood mages...but I didn't inherit the entire gene before 

Judas...turned me..but that matters not I-" and She walked into the grip of Victor and said "We will deal with the details..after Lucien is handled..but letting hybrids into your home Erika is worse than letting humans or Lycans in.." She bowed and after VIctor threw her back so did selena he looked up in the direction of the commotion and he said "Leave me...I shall be there soon enough" we nodded and soon turned and walked out of the room hoping that the tide would turn.

Meanwhile, Selene and Caleb were still fighting, Though now Michael and Lucien were now fighting in their powered forms and Selene was still pulling triggers on her Silver nitrate guns and now got her hands on the UV gun BANG BANG BANG BANG silver nitrate bullets and UV  radiation bullets were flying into the mansion hallway,  walls, dodging people even though vampires didn't get hurt by the silver and everyone was dodging the UV.  Lucien leaped at

 Michael who was fighting on the same footing slashing and biting punches and kicks, Meanwhile, Chase was throwing orbs of fire at Caleb Selena, and Michael. "Damn you" Caleb focused on the  sharp pieces of wood from the tables and pulled it apart and spear threw at  Lucien and chase-and it went right through Chase and when it speared into Lucien's chest we thought it was going to be the end 

but when the wood speared into his chest effectively "staking him" Michale threw him away to die.

He coughed and heaved and reached his hands onto the end of the wooden spears from the table and pulled them out and threw them aside, red blood leaking from his wounds, and coating the wooden pieces and I coughed and heaved cracking his neck as his eyes grew full and round and his wounds closed up getting smaller and smaller until they were either scars or completely healed and he climbed to his feet "that was a good move..and probably the only freebie your gonna get" Lucien then opened his hands and looked at sky and his eyes grew into slits and black obsidian like cats, his body started to turn black and massive wings formed out and his face turned into that of a wolf.

 he growled and roared and said "Let's kick this up a notch" That was when Michael looked at Selene scowled and threw her guns aside she walked over to the wall and pulled off a large longsword and then they ALL ran forward at one another. meanwhile, Caleb and Chase who was literally fighting on top of the stairwell. Chase growled and said "You cant beat me" he then threw a shot an energy orb that got Caleb in the chest and he then blasted back into the chest of Chase sending him back and forward with another then a spear then another then another then an orb. At that moment Chase leaped over at Caleb grabbed him around waist and said 

"Let's see what happens when you like it" he smirked then jumped off the banister in slow motion off 20 feet two stories and just before hitting the ground blood sprayed across the place as Chase lay skewered in mid-air a lightning flashing after a sign that the gods had witnessed brutality,

I got a sense even from the library and I widened my eyes and ran into the living area along with everyone else we were shocked to see both Chase and Lucien driven in the chest by a materialized spear of a spirit of two males in blue with red eyes, and green and brown eyes a massive spear that held chase and a lancer spirit copy that stabbed Lucien and he turned to look at me and the others as we stared off at it and he smirked "Sorry we're a late dear boy" said sherlock, and Watson. Both Watson and Sherlock held out his hand which had....master seals.

 And we were all insanely poised, but what we thought as the end wasn't, because at that moment Lancer threw Chase's body to the side and the pain dropped Lucien looked around and Selene, Michael, Lucien, my family, and me...we were all SHOCKED. Sherlock looked over at us and we widened our eyes Sherlock and Watson jumped off the massively tall muscular men looked over  in my direction but he wasn't looking at me because that moment, A tall male bald, slightly elderly in a trenchcoat blocked us and now everyone widened their eyes 

IT WAS VIKTOR...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 44 45
Legend has it that at a certain point of time two individuals will be paired together to fight against a powerful immortal. The immortal will initiat...
40 0 1
This is a fated mate romance between a reluctant fiery woman and an alpha male who is more then used to getting his way. Their bloodlines make them s...
723 128 31
***Cover by Lazybrew*** Jack and Cain, brothers, hunters and loyal to each other and The Silver Cross, an organisation that hunts and kills vampires...
342K 9.8K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...