Survive

De AMAC45

They tried to bury us, but they didn't know we were seeds Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

13

280 17 0
De AMAC45

Lavender's POV

"What's up with her?" I question as I look at Vicky López who's sulking in her locker here in our locker room in the Camp Nou.

We're playing Bayern Munich tonight.

"Her Boyfriend broke up with her." Alexia says

"Ooh that sucks." I say then I look at tonight's line-up.

1-Cata Coll
2-Ona Batlle
5-Maya Pete
4-Mapi León
3-Selma Bacha
8-Keira Walsh
14-Aitana Bonmatí
11-Alexia Putellas (C)
7-Salma Paralluelo
9-Lavender Lacroix
10-Lauren Hemp

After I look at the line-up, I follow my soulmate to our lockers then I put my stuff in my locker.

Once my stuff is put up in my locker, I grab my smudging bundle and my lighter then I follow my teammates outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch I stand on the touchline and light my smudging bundle then let the bundle burn for 30 seconds

After the bundle has burned for 30 seconds I blow it out which causes the bundle to start smoking then I walk around the edge of the pitch while doing my smudging ceremony with Pongo.

As I approach the place I start my ceremony I walk onto the pitch and cleanse my teammates with the bundle then Pongo and I head to our bench area and cleanse it.

After I finish doing my smudging ceremony, I extinguish the smudging bundle in a jar of sand then Pongo and I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I put my sand jar in my locker then I take out my nose ring and I take off my necklaces, my earrings, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my black cowboy hat, put it in it's protective case then I close and lock the case

After my hat is put away properly I take off my clothes and put my long, curly, dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my rainbow boots.

When I finish getting dressed, Maya comes over and sits in-between my legs.

Once Maya is sat in-between my legs she hugs one of my legs then she sits up straight as I begin running my fingers through her long luscious hair.

After a minute of playing with my soulmate's hair, I pull it back into the normal ponytail she puts it in for games.

Once Maya's hair is in a ponytail, I lean down and kiss my soulmate's head.

After I kiss her head, Maya and I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my blue and garnet striped jersey while Astrid does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I kiss my soulmate and hug her before I head out to the tunnel with Pongo.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Maya and Aitana then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so Pongo and I follow Maya out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Bayern players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, I do the coin toss, then we do our team huddle.

When we finish our team huddle I lead Pongo to the bench. 

"Stay here Pongo." I say

Pongo yips and smiles at me so I scratch his head then I walk onto the field.

"How do you manage to make everything look sexy." I say as I look at my soulmate.

"I just got it like that." Maya says.

"You certainly do Babygirl." I say as I hug my girl. "You certainly do."

- - - - -

"I'm ready." Maya says with a smile as she walks towards me.

"Woah." I say as I lay eyes on my soulmate as she walks onto the patio of our home.

"What?" Maya asks.

"You...You look...Wow." I say making Maya giggle as she approaches me.

"You look wow too Lava." Maya says as she gets to me then she wraps her arms around me and kisses me.

As Maya and I kiss I wrap my arms around her, but I keep them in respectful position.

I really wanna touch Maya, but we've only been together for around a month so I'm trying not to cross any boundaries.

My mama's raised me to only touch a woman when that woman gives you permission.

"What's wrong?" Maya questions as she pulls away from our kiss.

"Nothing." I say causing Maya to roll her eyes.

"Lava you have my permission to touch me." Maya says then she puts my hands on her ass.

"Fuck me." I mumble.

"We're soulmates and I trust you." Maya says then she brings my head down and rests it on her titties.

"Mmm." I softly say. "Respectfully I'd like to fall asleep on your titties later."

When Maya moved in to my home with me she decided to move into my room with me which made me very happy so we get to snuggle to sleep every night.

"Oh we can definitely make that happen." Maya says then I move her hands to touch my ass. "Oh we both got fat asses."

"And." I say as I stand up fully. "We have big titties."

"Hmmm." Maya says. "I don't believe you."

"Excuse me?" I question then I grab Maya's hands and put them on my titties.

"Damn." Maya says as she squeezes my boobs. "We do have big titties."

"Mhmm." I say then I pick Maya up by her ass.

"Strong Lava." Maya says as I carry her over to one of the chairs then I sit down.

"Are you two done having your moment?" Isabella Salazar asks as she, her wife, and their kids come onto the patio.

"Yes Isabella." I say with a smile as I look at my friend. "We're done."

"Cool." Moon says as she and Kara lead my Barca teammates out onto the patio. "Cause our workers are here."

FYI we beat Bayern 4-1 yesterday.

"Ooh." I say as Maya gets off me then I stand up.

"I'm still confused on what we're doing." Mapi says.

"Well I'm expanding my home's recording studio and I'm ready to knock down a wall so since we have some moody lady's on the team I'm gonna let those moody players and whoever else wants to hit the wall." I say. "After the walls down you can come out here and lounge by the pool if you want."

"What'll you be doing?" Alexia asks.

"Working on the expansion." I say. "So I'll be building stuff."

"Can we help?"

"Sure." I say then I lead everyone into my house and to the recording studio that I have in my home.

I put a recording studio in my home when I moved in because I love making music.

It's also come in handy since Isabella raps and Moon does voice acting so we can record their stuff in there.

It's gotten a bit cramped so I'm going to make the studio bigger so that we weren't as cramped and we can upgrade the equipment.

Eventually we make it to the recording studio so I stand near the wall we'll be demolishing then I wait for everyone to file in.

Once everyone is in the room I look at Vicky López.

"First I need to see why you've been so upset." I say then Vicky shows me a picture of her ex boyfriend.

Seriously?

"Respectfully." I say then I look at Vicky. "I'm disappointed that we're upset about him."

"Really?" Vicky questions.

"Dude looks like he's been set on fire and put out with a chain." I say as Maya wraps an arm around.

"Oh wow." Lucy says as everyone laughs.

"Now." I say. "Pick up the sledge hammer."

"Okay." Vicky says then she picks up the sledge hammer.

"Now imagine fire boy's face on the wall and hit that bitch." I say.

Wordlessly Vicky slams the sledge hammer into the wall.

"Atta girl." I say.

"Oh that felt good." Vicky says.

"Good." I say. "Now hit it again."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.8K 104 11
|𝖉.𝖜 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 11-13 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦·𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 �...
46.8K 1K 27
Its been too long since that Day. "WE'RE TAKING FIRE!" We lost Lives. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" We lost Faith in ourselves. "Or are we all...Expendable?" But...
3K 84 25
"So show it to me," The people said their kind was gone, lost to the sands of time. Never to return. They said these magic-users were evil. They said...
73.3K 3K 45
Based off of Amnesia (Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow, Add to your reading lists, and Share) Thank you