The World

By IamBassett

My first attempt at a WWE Harem story More

Part 1 - LIVin in the World

Info

434 13 0
By IamBassett

Just so yall know. My wrestling OC is literally just Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I'm in love with the character, and I've only seen one story of the character in a WWE setting, and that got deleted. I don't know if my followers fuck with anime like that, but it shouldn't matter too much. The character is just the greatest hater in history and King of the Petty.

BTW, JoJo fans, don't come after me for making changes. It ain't that serious.
______________________________________

Name: Matthew Brando

Ring Name: Dio Brando

Birthday: April 4th, 1975

Hometown: London, England

Height: 6'5

Weight: 275lbs

Similar build to Roman Reigns because I would kill a man for that kind of body.

Finishers!

The World

Spear

(Self Explanatory)

Over Heaven

It's a Stormbreaker. But I can't find any GIF thats less than 3 GBs to use. Fuck my life

Entrance Music - Dark Rebirth

______________________________________

Family

Dario Brando (Biological Father)
1936-1989 (Aged 53)

Isabella Brando (Mother)
1946-1984 (Aged 37)

George Joestar (Adopted Father)
1938-2016 (Aged 77)

Johnathan Joestar (Adopted Brother)
1975-Present) (Age 49)

Giorno Giovanna (Son)
1999-Present (Age 25)
Born in Italy

Rose Brando (Daughter)
2009-Present (Age 15)
Velvet Sky is the mother

Anastasia Brando (Daughter)
2021-Present (Age 2)
Priscilla Kelly is the mother

Zoe Brando (Daughter)
2023-Present (Age 0)
Lexi Kauffman is the mother

Matthew was born in London to a poor family on April 4th, 1975. His mother was a religious woman who died in 1984. She always told Matthew to be a good person so that he could make it to Heaven. Instead, he grew to become bitter, hateful, and petty down to the bone. His father was an alcoholic and abused Matthew. Thus, he developed a hatred for him, which he carried for his whole life. In 1983, Matthew discovered the World Wrestling Federation. He immediately fell in love with what he saw. Throughout the 80s, he watched as much wrestling as he could. Watching the 1st Wrestlemania in 1985 and buying Wrestlemania 4 in 1988, which earned him a beating. His father died in the summer of 1989 when Matthew was 14. He was adopted by a rich man named George Joestar, who was basically the reason pro wrestling even has a foothold in England. Matthew kept his same petty nature in his new world. Even tried to bully his new brother Johnathan, but was in for a shock when he fought back. This earned him his respect and the two became friends. In 1993, Matthew went to the prestigious Oxford University and graduated with phenomenal grades in 1997. Shorty after he became a Lieutenant in the British Army and served for 4 years. When stationed in Italy he impregnated a girl. 9 months later she gave brith to his 1st child Girono. In 2001, Matthew was discharged. He moved to America and stayed in a family mansion in Miami. He thought it would be a good time to presue a wrestling career. He Adopted the name 'Dio', which is the Italian word for 'God'. He wrestled on the American indy scene, even having a one off appearance for the WWF on an episode of Heat. For about a year it was like this.

In 2002 he signed with Total Nonstop Action, better known as TNA. This was his stomping grounds and made himself a huge name with his powerhouse style, but more so on his charcter work. He was intelligent, intimidating, and dangerously charismatic. Truly a final boss. In 2008 he developed a charcter to interesting and engaging that he became the biggest draw in TNA history. This was when he truly became 'Dio Brando'. He became the longest reiging TNA World Champion in the title's history. Recording at a whopping 462 days. A record that still stands. He dropped the title at Bound for Glory 2009 to AJ Styles, which was the culmination of what won 2009 Feud of the Year by any newsletters. In 2010, when Hulk Hogan arrived, the company went into a ratings war with WWE which Matthew heavily advised against. The Hogan-Russo-Biscoff regime in TNA left Matthew miserable. On the episode of Impact after Lockdown 2010, he gave a promo which left the wrestling world rocked as he essentially quit on live TV and was released later that week. He was quickly signed by New Japan Pro Wrestling.

In Japan, he became the 1st IWGP Intercontinental Champion, 2011 New Japan Cup, and 2011 G1 Climax Winner. At Wrestle Kingdom 2012 he won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship and held on to it for a full 365 days until Wrestle Kingdom 2013 in which he was defeated.

He made his WWE Debut in the 2013 Royal Rumble. In the summer he entred a hot feud with John Cena, who lost the titles to Randy Orton at Extreme Rules, and at Summerslam, Dio beat Cena cleanly. A feud that showed Dio Brando could hang in the WWE. By Night of Champions he became the WWE World Heavyweight Champion (Cena vs Rock at Mania 29 was a unification of the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship in this world) by beating Chris Jericho and became the 1st English-Born World Champion in WWE. He allied himself with Paul Heyman and became the man in the wrestling world. He held the title for 560 days, the longest world title reign of the modern era until Roman Reigns. In this reign he took on and beat the likes of CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Rob Van Dam, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, The Big Show, and The Undertaker. The last of which Dio beat at Wrestlemania 30, ending the Deadman's streak. He became the biggest draw the company hasn't seen since Stone Cold Steve Austin. The attention the WWE was getting from the European market was never seen before then. It all came to an end at Wrestlemania 31 in the main event when Seth Rollins pulled 'The Heist of the Century'. Ending one of the greatest reigns in wrestling history.

In 2015, Dio stayed out of the world title scene after Elimination Chamber. He became Mr Money in the Bank. He was supposed to cash in on Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania in a "Come full circle" storyline that was supposed to cement the flagship rivalry of the WWE. But with Seth getting injured, he instead cashed in on Roman Reigns at Survivor Series. Regaining the title.

At the 2016 Royal Rumble he successfully defend his title in the Royal Rumble match at entry #1. The most memorable moment was when he and his old foe AJ Styles stared each other down. He lost his title at Wrestlemania 32 in a match the crowd was on his side for despite being the heel due their hatred for Roman Reigns. But also due to the fact that his father, George, died only a week before Wrestlemania.

After Mania, he took time off to deal with his loss. He came back after Summerslam 2016 and was drafted to Smackdown and entered a feud with Randy Orton. He was the Sole Survivor of the Smackdown vs Raw Survivor Series match, and teased that Styles-Brando match for months which finally came at Wrestlemania 33 in which Dio won.

In 2017, the 42 year old Dio Brando captured his 3rd WWE Championship reign after beating Randy Orton at Backlash. He ran Smackdown like he did back in 2013-2014. Holding the title for 322 days. Defending it against all the top dogs on Smackdown at the time. At Survivor Series he finally had a match he had personally been building up since allying with Paul Heyman. The Beast vs A God. Paul Heyman Guy vs Paul Heyman Guy. Brock Lesner vs Dio Brando at Survivor Series. It was a great match. Dio lost in the end.

At Wrestlemania 34, he opened the show against the co-Royal Rumble winners in AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura in a triple threat. AJ won, becoming the new face of Smackdown. Dio was sent to RAW and teamed up with the returning Drew McIntyre. In this time, Dio became the Intercontinental Champion and put on a classic Ironman match with Seth Rollins at Extreme Rules. The two, manged by Paul Heyman, would become RAW Tag Team Champions and would bring interest back to a dead division.

The two would slowly fall out at the start of 2019 when the two lost the Tag titles to the Authors of Pain at elimination chamber. Dio would temporarily turn face for a feud with Drew that led to a match at Wrestlemania 35. Dio won. The rest of 2019 was pretty unremarkable. The only things of interest was him firing Paul Heyman and attacked him, and gaslighting Bayley into turinging heel, and teasing a match with his 20 year old son Girono in the Smackdown vs Raw vs NXT match at Survivor Series.

2020 was a bit more remarkable. He started it by being Edge's first rival since returing. Then he went down to NXT to help in the ratings war against AEW. He took up as a mentor for his son. He won the NXT North American Championship and help on to it for about 2 months. The story with Girono was the talk of the town. It was a story about betrayal, love, family, something that hit home. It resulted in the two having an epic match during the main event of Night 1 of Takeover: Tampa. The feud was ment to get Girono over, and it did.

For Wrestlemania 37, he became Tag Team Champions with his on and off friend and enemy AJ Styles. The two would hold on to the tag titles until Summerslam where they lost to RK-Bro. The rest of 2021 was unremarkable, Dio himself was considering retiring.

That changed when he got his spark again in a feud with the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns to start 2022 in a match at the Royal Rumble. The match was epic, filled with several call back to their previous matches. It ended with Dio technically beating Roman by way of DQ. This gave Matthew love for wrestling again. He challenged Stone Cold to his 1st match in 19 years at Wrestlemania 38. A Storyline in which Dio opened up more about his upbringing and how his father was an alcoholic. For the EVIL Series, Dio got his own episode. It was highly praised for the gritty backstory of his life and overall "Sympathy for the Devil" vibes. It was so good that they even began making a Biopic on him staring Cody Fern to portray him. The movie is ready to come out in June of 2024. In late 2022, he, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashey, and Austin Theory, got into a 4-man feud for the United States Championship. Dio won the title. Making himself a grandslam champion. Overall, it was a strong year that he considered to be what revived his career. During his run with the US Championship, he turned face for the first time since coming to the WWE. Overall, marked his first run as a face since 2005.

To start 2023, he entered as the #1 entrant in the Royal Rumble. He broke the record for the longest time spent in a single Rumble match in history at 1 hour and 11 minutes. He got down to the final 2 with the returning Cody Rhodes. In which he ultimately lost to the American Nightmare. For Wrestlemania 39, he tagged him with his son, Girono, who recently got called up to the main roster. They father and son duo teamed up in the showcase Tag Team Match, and two won. Improving Dio's own Wrestlemania record to 6-4-1. After Wrestlemania, Dio was put into the Tournament to crown the 'New' World Heavyweight Champion. In the 2nd round, he and Seth Rollins draw in a double pin. So they both advanced to Night of Champions in a triple threat match with AJ Styles. Seth won in the end. Dio would put on a dream match with Cody Rhodes at Backlash, and the two would later form a tag team and would win the Tag Team Championships hut would lose them shortly after winning them Dio would join Cody's team in the War Games match at Survivor Series along with Jey Uso, Seth Rollins, and the returning Randy Orton in victory. But was overshadowed by the return of CM Punk. In hype for the Royal Rumble, Dio started to go back to his old ways. He and CM Punk started to build up their rivalry with amazing promos.

In the 2024 Royal Rumble, he was eliminated by CM Punk, who got injured that same night, which made him miss Wrestlemania 40. (An: fucking hate this Wrestlemania) In a promo on RAW, Dio outright told Punk "I prayed for this to happen, and it did." And "I'm going to live CM Punk's dream of Main eventing Wrestlemania! For the fourth time!" Then attacked the injured arm of Punk, marking his heel turn. At Wrestlemania 40, he beat what he considered his own personal boogeyman in Seth Rollins. He felt he needed to win in order to redeem himself for Wrestlemania 31. He did, but was hit with Deju Vu when Damien Priest cashed in on him. Ending his reign at 4 minutes. Easily the shortest title reign of his career.

Now he got drafted to RAW where he and CM Punk continue to go back and fourth

What will happen?

______________________________________

Hey y'all. I've always wanted to make a wrestling story. But I didn't know how it would go over giving that the OC isn't entirely mine. But I realized that the only opinion that truly matters in life is your own.

I'm most likely going to post a harem chapter, then I'll begin updating after Logan-Kenway finishes "Alpha's Den".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
24.2K 452 12
My 1st Celebrity Harem Story
63.5K 869 53
'𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝚄𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽, 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙴𝙻𝚃 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴.' "The whole time James?" "Yes darling, I'm sorry." �...
179K 18.5K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...