The Virgin and The Young Don

Autorstwa Diamondbaby8

Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more馃摎 Wi臋cej

Introduction.
1.First day
2.Match.
3.New feelings
4.Closer
5.Date
6.Jealousy
7.Meet
8.Argument
9.Hurt
10.Celebration
11.Surprise
New characters/face claims
12.Sleepover.
13.Shy
14.Awkward
15.Unexpected
16.Unexpected pt2
17.Confession
18.Taboo
19.Shame
20.Disbelief
21.Compliment
22.Talk
23.Clarification
24.Ownership
25.MIA
26.Denique's day
28.Trigger happy
29.Mission
30.

27.Time

1.2K 90 14
Autorstwa Diamondbaby8

Didn't proofread excuse the mistakes

Tamoyah's pov
📍Sea side

"So much things running through my mind I can barely think"I sang to rod wave Boyz don't cry.

Sitting at the sea side,I stared at the sea contemplating if I should really do it.

If I do it most persons are going to say that I was selfish and I didn't think of how I was going to hurt my love ones.

They don't understand when you are going through depression and your inner demons are at work it's overwhelming because the pain you are feeling keeps getting unbearable.

Right now am feeling lost, empty and lonely, sitting on beach listening to the water hit against the rocks are peaceful helping you think.

Everything started coming back from years ago when I was sexual assaulted causing me to start cry.In times like these I wish shakeil was here to comfort me.

Couple years ago my own cousin sexually assaulted me and I didn't tell my mother at the time because I didn't really understand at the time;but now as I sit listening to the peaceful sea water everything started coming back.

Going through depression and anxiety wanting to explain your feelings but you yourself don't even understand how.

Flashback(11 years ago)

"Hey"I said to my cousin who walked in the room.

"Wah gwaan cuz..weh Ashley?"he asked referring to our other cousin.

"She gone"I responded looking back at the TV.

"Look how long yuh nuh see yuh favorite cousin come give me a hug nuh"he said and I got up hugging him then he squeezed my bottom.

"Don't do that Marlon"I said and he laugh as if it was funny.

"No mean nuh harm cuz"he said but I didn't pay him any attention.

He then sit beside me pretending as if he was watching the TV and started touching my breast.

"Marlon stop nuh"I said getting ready to cry.

"You are touching me inappropriately"I said and he hissed his teeth.

"Stop tell lie pon mi likkle girl"he said angrily.

......

Feeling someone shaking me I turned around only to be face with Marlon and I ask him what was he waking me for.

"Gimmi piece nuh"he said and I looked at him confused.

"Huh..what you talking about?"I asked him.

"Buil nuh moya and gimmi piece"he said again but this time he touching my private area and what he was asking for finally clicked.

"No we are family"I said crying.

"Mi ago pay yuh $3000"he said and I started crying harder.

"Please stop Marlon"I said wanting to scream but I didn't have the voice.

Seeing him taking out him length from his pants my heart started beating even faster as I continue to cry.

After massaging his length he then put it on my vagina.

"Feel it nuh moya"I he said and I just lay there staring at him in disbelief.

"Gyal stop yuh bloodclaat noise nuh man"he spat and I cry silently.

"As he was about to put it in there was a knock at the grill and he hurriedly put on back his clothes before threatening me.

"If yuh tell nobody mi kill yuh....they would not believe you anyway"he said and I don't know where the voice came from but I screamed in pain because I know he was not lying.

"Gyal shut the fuck up"he said before boxing me.

End of flashback

Remembering everything from years ago plus realizing that Shakeil might not make it alive cause me to think that it was time.

Looking at the knife I'm hand I started cutting myself.After cutting my hand I stand up heading towards the water.

Please don't do denique and everybody else this

You have come far already keep pushing

You got this

Girl you have to be strong

Darkness is my constant companion, a shadow that follows me everywhere waiting to pounce on me.

I feel so lost in a sea of emptiness, unable to find a lifeline to cling on to.

Am tired of this I can't do it anymore.life is getting unbearable by the day.Puttiing my head in the water I then close my eyes.

Moya yuh really ago do this

You are stronger than you think

I am here to support you through difficult times just don't do this.

Ignoring the voice in my head I then sink myself deeper in the water awaiting death to take it course.

Denique's pov
📍 Norman Manley international airport

Somebody please tell me why Akeil drag mi out a mi bed at 5:00 this morning telling me that we are leaving for New York.

"Babe weh you a think bout"he asked

"Bout how yuh draw mi out a mi bed 5:00 this morning"I replied and we started laughing.

"After Akeil buy mi the Lamborghini Hurrcan I thought he was finished only to go home and spot Louie Vuitton, Christian Dior,pink Hermes bag and Moschino cologne set etcetera.

U

ncle come out wid him gift then enuh

"Babe time fi go pon ehh jet"he said bringing me back to reality and I got up holding onto his.

Did I tell y'all that he has his own jet

"Babe you alright"I asked because I feel like something bad is about to happen.

"Yes why you ask?"he asked but before I could reply the sound of gunshots were off.

Before I could even process everything that is taking place I realized Akeil was shooting back.

Akeil a gunman

Why this affi happen the day after me birthday

"Yow eyeball mi deh a Norman Manley international airport fawud wid ehh gang"he said but his voice was a bit distant because he hid me in a corner.

.............

After that deadly shootout between akeil and the unknown person I told him I wasn't feeling the vibes to go anywhere so we came back home.

Sitting in the bed room waiting on him to finish bathe so he can explain everything that took place couple hours ago.

"Babe"akeil called but I didn't respond.

"Nique answer please"he say pleading

"Akeil talk mi a listen to yuh"I said giving him my undivided attention.

"So mi just did a wake pon the right time fi tell you everything"he said.

"So when was the right time?"I asked angrily.

"Mi just Neva ready nique fi expose you to dah lifestyle deh yet nique"he said and I hum.

"I would have eventually tell you because mi plan fi marry you at 23, couldn't make you wife and you nuh know that"he continue and I blush.

"Am sorry for not telling you"he apologized and I nod.

"That's okay just don't do it again"I said.

He's my man after all MI ago stick by him

Hi, could a be the most notorious don in a Jamaica mi Neva left him.

Pushing him down on the bed he looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

The doll ready this time

Kissing him passionately I then move to his neck wanting to leave hickey.

Akeil pov
📍Portmore

Staring at nique with amusement in my eyes as she continues to leave hickey on my neck causing my dick to harden.

Placing her on her back I hover over her.she giggles as I start pulling off her pajama shorts while leaving hickey on her neck.

I bit my lip when I broke the kiss and looked down seeing that her blue thong was dunn's river.

"A so yuh wet Nique"I ask her,she blushes and looked away.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed,she squeezes her knees together but I part them.

Rubbing my thumb against her pussy it illicits a moan from her.

I continue that motion watching as she gets wetter and wetter by the minute before sinking a finger in her.

"Oww!"she exclaim.

"Akeil"she whimper looking up at me.I stare into her eyes watching as her body shiver from my touch.

She started kissing me as I stroke my self through my shorts.

Without breaking the kiss I pull my shorts down freeing my harden erection.

I then open her legs wider,a nervous expression passes over her face causing me to stop.

"You sure nique"I asked and she nodded."words baby".

"Yes"she replied.

Her eyes find my erection before finding my eyes,but I couldn't stop myself from smirking.

"It took big it nah go fit"she said nervously.

"It can fit nique and relax"I said to her.

Putting her how I want her she spreads her legs and lay back as I position myself at her entrance.

Her body tense as I placed the tip at her entrance.

"You wah raw or with condom"I asked.

"Raw"she responded.

Placing my tip at her entrance again,I try to push the head in and she close her eyes.

After multiple try and I was denied I then rub baby oil on my length.

Nique tighter than vice grip

Putting one of my hands under her head I lay some my body weight on her in a form pf hug I pushed in her again.

She moans loudly in my ears.I enter her little by little allowing her to get used to my size before plunging in her.

"Bomboclaat"she screams as tears form in her eyes.

"Hush baby,you soon get use to it"I whisper in her ears comforting her.

"Oww"she bites  her lips swinging her head back and grabbing my arms.

"Who fah this"I asked and when she didn't answer I thrust him her.

"Yours"she replied barely audible.

When nique don wid the back and arms a bay finger nail mark.

Denique's pov
📍Portmore

Mi can feel him in a me stomach.

Am trying to tough it out but the pain is unbearable causing me to cry.

He used his thumb to wipe my eyes, even though it's painful the pleasure is even better.

"Ughhh"I moan pushing against his abdomen in attempts to ease him out a little.

"Babe take time"I said.

"Hush babes"he said slowing down his strokes and I close my eyes.

"Open yuh eyes"he said.

I reluctantly open back my eyes looking at him as he stare down at me,his eyes travel from my face to where our bodies join.

"You're a creamer"he said and I looked down to see the white substance running down his length.

"Turn over nique"he whisper.

I do as he say and he pushes me into a perfect arch before entering me again.

My body is slowly adjusting to his size so am able to bare the pain.

I tighten my pussy around him then release, repeating the action.

"Nique stop that nuh"he slaps my ass before stroking me hard and fast.

"Akeil stop"I beg pushing at his abdomen but told him not to when he was about to pull out.

"Indecisive is an understatement"he chuckled.

"Babe mi wah pee pee"I said and he smiled at me with lust.

"Let it out"he encouraged and that was the only thing I need.

"Ughhh"I screamed as I myself.Lookig away from him embarrassed when it splash on him and on the tiles.

"Nique you just squirt nothing to be ashamed about"he said and I blush.

As he continue to stroke me I feel my body start to shake involuntarily indicating that am about to cum.After cumming on his length he tap my thigh telling me to ease up.

"Come ride"he said laying down on his back.

Getting on top,I slowly slide down on his length before I started bouncing.

We are both moaning in pleasure as I continue to take away his soul from his body.

"Ms.Grippy"he moan.

Feeling him twitch inside me,I speed up my pace bouncing on him.

He then take control before thrusting in me causing me a moaning mess.

Akeil you cah leff

"Slow down"I said when I feel him triggering my own orgasm but he only went faster.

Fucking me through my orgasm my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

He continues with his deep hard strokes.I meet his every stroke before grinding on him.

"Nique get up..shit"he curse but that only boast my confidence to continue.

"Nique mi ago cum in a you if you nuh get"he said said but I was lost in pleasure to hear.

Feeling his warm cum shoot inside I then slid off him length on the bed catching my breath.

"Nique if you give weh this mi put yuh 6ft under"he said and I blush.

"You're a creamer and screamer"he whispered.

"Only yours"I replied sleepy.

Feeling him scoope me up off the bed my eyes flutter open looking back the sheets to see it covered in blood.

Akeil angle the doll virgin body

After Akeil bathe me,wipe up the floor and remove the sheets we cuddle in each other waiting on sleep to take over.

Don't judge first time writing a s*x scene.
Comment and vote.

Czytaj Dalej

To Te偶 Polubisz

35.6K 2.7K 42
Dejah has never been an outspoken person, some see her as an introvert and some see her as a nerd. Her timid nature makes her look weak and her virid...
299K 22.6K 38
Diamant茅 Martin, a 17 year old Christian girl who is the daughter of one of the most notorious dons in Jamaica, is attending Bridgeport High. O'Neil...
1.4M 119K 96
NOT A LOVE STORY!
74.3K 3.8K 26
Her warm pussy tightened around my cock as she released all her juices, causing a long orgasm from me as well A yah suh nice. Rayza is a country don...