(GoSuku) Kikufuku Mochi and K...

By CWY-reader

A thousand years ago, Sukuna met a white-haired idiot. Sukuna couldn't get rid of him. So he tolerated him. S... More

chapter 1 - Achievement Unlocked: Love at First Kick
chapter 2 - Gojo's Promise
chapter 3 - Eyes That Make You Catch Feelings
chapter 4 - Mission Failed Successfully
chapter 5 - Kenjaku's Log
chpater 6 - Cherry Blossoms
chapter 7 - Sleep
chapter 8 - The Art of Gaslighting
chapter 9 - Joyous Forever Blessings
chapter 10 - I Hate Moral Arguments
chapter 11 - This Is What The Future Should Bring
chapter 12 - Exist For You
chapter 13 - Personal Playground Domain
chapter 14 - Under His Wing
chapter 15 - Nightmare Echo
chapter 16 - Gambare Gambare
chapter 17: A Wild Uraume Appeared
chapter 18 - Their Salvation
chapter 19 - Malevolent Legend
chapter 20 - Gojo doesn't like the surprise at all
chapter 21 - A Thorn In His Side
chapter 22 - The Beauty Of Being True To Oneself
chapter 23 - Juvenile
chapter 24 - Fever Dream
chapter 25 - Drama
chapter 26 - Behind The Scenes
chapter 27 - Freedom
chapter 29 - Monsters

chapter 28 - Life as a thirdwheeler

233 20 6
By CWY-reader

A trio had turned into a quartet of friends. Uraume was glad they were not the only one third-wheeling anymore. Uraume and Yorozu bonded over their loyalty to Sukuna and they became friends quickly.

Yorozu had became another common guest at Sukuna's shack. Uraume hadn't been pleased when they found out Yorozu was the cause of the misunderstanding. But they were mostly ashamed of themselves for giving Sukuna the wrong information that night. Uraume should've fact-checked better before heading back to Sukuna.

Yorozu had been so happy when she saw her fruit trees there. She had immediately run to hug the trunk of her apple tree. She had been so emotional. Gojo teased her for it. Yorozu just flipped him off and continued to hug the apple tree that she had spent most of her childhood taking care of.

From then on, Yorozu would bring new kinds of seeds to Sukuna whenever she thought it would make a great addition to the backyard. She loved to share her knowledge of gardening as she helped around in the backyard. The gardening tips were usually quite helpful. Uraume enjoyed tending to the yard with her.

Before Yorozu joined, it was just the three of them hanging out. Gojo always wanted all of Sukuna's attention. Uraume was fine with that. They were only here as Sukuna's servant. But whenever Sukuna decided to talk to Uraume for a moment 'too long', Gojo would pout and then lay on the ground to pretend to be dead out of boredom. Uraume had first thought Gojo would whine to disrupt their conversation. Instead, it was surprising to see Sukuna-sama casually talking to them while Gojo dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes and remained 'dead' the whole time until Sukuna gave him attention to 'revive' him again. That was considerate of him, in a weird way.

Uraume thought that would end now that Yorozu was here. It was either Gojo yapping to Sukuna as Yorozu yapping to Uaume, or it was Gojo and Yorozu yapping together as Both Uraume and Sukuna were just chilling.

However, it still happened sometimes. There was a time Uraume and Sukuna came back from the backyard and saw two 'corpses' lying around the shack in the most random positions. Yorozu was hanging upside down from the top of a shelf, while Gojo was floating on his back mid-air with Limitless , as if he was ascending to the heavens.

Sukuna didn't bat an eye when he saw those two being silly. Sukuna walked to Gojo to lightly tap his forehead. Gojo immediately released his Limitless and dropped down without warning. Sukuna said as he caught him in his arms, "It's only been a few minutes, Satoru."

Gojo clung onto Sukuna and laughed delightfully, "It feels like forever. I can't stand a second without you by my side."

Sukuna shook his head in slight exasperation. Sukuna replied indulgently, "Then I'll always return to you no matter where you are."

Gojo looked up at Sukuna and said with a teasing smile, "No matter where I am?"

Sukuna replied with a tender gaze, "No matter where you are."

"Even if I'm at the edge of the world?"

"I'll cross mountains and seas to get to you."

"Even if I'm in another plane of existence?"

"I'll jump across worlds, travel through space and time just to see you again."

Gojo chuckled, "That's not possible."

Sukuna said sincerely, "I'll make it possible, because my beautiful starlight can't stand a second without me."

Gojo was amused and touched at the same time. He said, "Damn right I can't. So don't you dare leave me alone."

Sukuna leaned down and pressed his forehead against Satoru's, "You're stuck with me, Six Eyes."

Gojo closed his eyes and smiled in content as their foreheads touched. He felt like the luckiest man alive to have Sukuna with him. He loved Sukuna so much.

Then Yorozu interrupted, "You know, you're not really alone, Satoru. You're acting as if I'm not here with you the whole time."

Gojo and Sukuna turned to look at Yorozu. Ah, they almost forgot she was there. Sukuna placed Gojo down gently.

Sukuna wasn't bothered, but Gojo was very annoyed. He was having a moment with his pookie. But Sukuna had even put him down now. Yorozu ruined it! Gojo knew it had to be intentional.

Yorozu had stopped pretending to be dead. She was looking at them with amusement as she was still hanging upside down from the shelf.

Gojo grumbled, "Dead people shouldn't talk."

Yorozu gasped dramatically, "What?"

"Yes, bitch. Stay dead."

"Exscuse me, Satoru?!"

"You heard me. I told you to stay dead, not stay deaf. Get it right."

Yorozu tsked, feigning annoyance, "Damn, Satoru, who hurt you?"

Gojo grinned for a moment before firing back, "You and your existence."

"That's so mean!"

"That wasn't mean. This is!" Gojo yanked Yorozu's hair down roughly, pilling her down.

Yorozu yelled as she fell from the shelf. She was already expecting to fall face first to the ground and waited for the impending pain. To her surprise, Uraume caught her in their arms.

Yorozu looked up at Uraume with sparkly eyes, "Uraume, I've always known you're my bestie."

Uraume let her down and replied with a stoic expression, "You're heavy. I didn't want you to damage Sukuna-sama's floor when you fell."

Yorozu gaped, "Not you too!" Why was everyone bullying her? Well, except Sukuna, because Sukuna was perfect.

Gojo was laughing loudly at her expense. Sukuna had his attention on Gojo the whole time. Uraume just looked as emotionless as usual.

Yorozu gritted her teeth, "Gojo Satoru!"

Gojo grinned and said unapologetically, "Oops."

Gojo turned to run out the front door of the shack.

Yorozu ran after him and shouted, "Get over here!"

Yorozu went to chase Gojo outside. One wouldn't stop fleeing and the other wouldn't stop pursuing. Two young adults were screaming at the top of their lungs as if they were both crazy. The chase eventually was taken to the sky. Gojo was zooming around as Yorozu flew after him at full speed with her wings.

"Stop getting away from me!"

"And get whooped? I think not!"

"You deserve it, you insufferable ass!"

Sukuna and Uraume had walked out to sit at the benches at the backyard to enjoy the drama. The chaotic duo could be quite entertaining.

Uraume asked Sukuna, "Would you like me to prepare some snacks?"

It was still warm in the summer. Shaved ice would be a perfect snack. Sukuna hummed, "Make me a kakigori. And made two more for them. I think they'll stop the moment you begin making them."

"Yes, Sukuna-sama," Uraume replied with their head bowed before getting to work.

Meanwhile, Gojo flew to sit on a branch of the apple tree. Gojo knew Yorozu would never get him here because Yorozu didn't want to accidentally damage the fruit trees with their careless antics. Yorozu flew down, hovering in front of him. She crossed her arms and said, "This is cheating."

"No, it isn't. It's-"

Gojo suddenly stopped as he saw what Uraume was making.

Yorozu was confused and asked, "Satoru?"

"Uraume is making kakigori!"

"You're not distracting me with bullshit. Get out of my tree. You're getting whooped now!"

"No, Yorozu, you don't understand. Uraume's kakigori is the best and they're making them now! We have to go get some!"

Intrigued, Yorozu's urge to hit Gojo became less. She said, "Really? Is it that good?"

"It really is. Uraume is Sukuna's chief. Everything they made tastes divine. You can chase me again later, but we have to go get some kakigori. In fact, we're heading down now."

"huh-"

Before Yorozu could react, Gojo already grabbed her arm and teleported them back down. They landed on the ground in the backyard. Yorozu was still confused by the sudden change as Gojo ran to Uraume to get the kakigori.

Once Yorozu had gotten her bearings, Gojo had already held out Yorozu's kakigori in front of her and said, "Here, try it."

Yorozu took it carefully. Then she replied, "Humph! Don't think the chase is over. I'll get you when I finish the kakigori."

"Ha, alright. Bet."

These two sat on the bench with Sukuna and Uraume. Then Gojo and Yorozu were eating and chatting as if they weren't being mean to each other moments ago. Uraume and Sukuna shared a glance and their own version of judgy look. These two were so strange.

Gojo was about to start his yapping before he was interrupted by Yorozu. Yorozu said, "I'll let you in on a big secret about the Fujiwara Clan. It's not new but that doesn't make it any less juicy."

"Oooh~" That got Gojo's interest. Gojo knew Yorozu had ties with that powerful clan.

Gojo listened attentively. Sukuna and Uraume were also curious. All of them found juicy gossip entertaining.

"Someone from the Fujiwara clan wanted to quit being a sorcerer because he fell in love with a 'non-sorcerer'. Then the 'non-sorcerer' actually turned out to be a sorcerer assassin with Heavenly Restriction who was tasked to kill that Fujiwara guy-"

They just enjoyed snacks and gossip the whole time.

It was like this most of the time when they hang out. It was filled with Gojo's and Yorozu's silly antics and yapping. Even though Uraume was the youngest of the bunch, they felt like they always had to babysit the three of them. Uraume was fifteen years old, the only one of the group that wasn't an adult. And the adults were not behaving like adults . Gojo and Yorozu were so silly, and Sukuna just didn't care. But this was great enough.

Uraume liked it a lot here and wouldn't ask for anything else.

~~~

Author's notes:

Getting busy lately. Updates may get slower.
Thanks for the votes and comments <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.2K 57
โ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰...โž โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’†๐’...
778K 22.1K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
53.8K 3.4K 55
โ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’•โž Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
3.6K 118 19
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...