Love Notes | JC

Par hoshivelous

Jeonghan picks up the note as he turns around to look but pouts in dismissal when he finds no one else other... Plus

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1: My crush is not a freak
Chapter 2: Follow around
Chapter 3: One more!
Chapter 4: Delusions and Biceps
Chapter 5: Hot friends
Chapter 6: Kiss marks plus expectations
Chapter 7: Wink day and Invitation
Chapter 8: "You are like cotton candy"
Chapter 9: Bets and cheats
Chapter 10: Not a date
Chapter 11: "Friendly" bear hugs
Chapter 12: Sweet tooth and questions
Chapter 14: Smart yet dumb
Chapter 15: Secret out
Chapter 16: Makin' plans
Chapter 17: Bound to idiots
Chapter 18: Plushies and Kisses
Chapter 19: A kiss to remember
Chapter 20: Putting the "Brave" mode on
Chapter 21: Secrets under the leaves
Chapter 22: Broken trust
Chapter 23: Too short to regret
Chapter 24: Sort out with icecream
Chapter 25: Together forever
Epilogue: New Horizons

Chapter 13: Free pics!

670 62 43
Par hoshivelous

XXX-XXX-XXX

Hey, what's up? 🫣 It's Jeonghan!

Seungcheol's face lights up as he taps open the chat, his thumb hovering over the elevator button as he steps inside. The fluorescent lights flicker overhead, adding to the anticipation of their digital exchange.

XXX-XXX-XXX

Yo, did you find your room yet? I'm in the elevator on my way up...

Sorry for the random pic drop, but I couldn't resist sharing my latest snap...

Seungcheol smirks, tapping send as he tousles his hair and checks himself out in the elevator mirror. He knows Jeonghan will appreciate the pic; their banter is always a riot. It's like trading memes with your bestie, except now they're swapping selfies too.

Jeonghan's heart skips a beat as his phone buzzes, his eyes widening in excitement as he checks the notification. He nearly drops his ramen bowl in shock, scrambling to grab his phone and admire Seungcheol's selfie. Oh, this is epic! Not only are they trading jokes, but now they're exchanging pics too? Jeonghan's all in for this level of digital camaraderie!

"OMG!" Jeonghan exclaims, burying his face in a nearby pillow, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"What's got you all flustered? Did someone send you something scandalous?" Joshua's voice rings out as he strolls out of the kitchen, a bowl of ramen in hand. They had plans to binge-watch some animated horror flicks. "No way, dude! Get your mind out of the gutter," Jeonghan retorts, scooting over to make room for Joshua, who grins mischievously.

"Spill the tea," Joshua demands, snatching the remote from Jeonghan's grasp. "Seungcheol just sent me a pic," Jeonghan confesses, thrusting his phone into Joshua's face, who reacts with wide-eyed curiosity.

"Well, well, well!" Joshua exclaims, grabbing Jeonghan's phone and zooming in on the image. Oh, Seungcheol's got dimples! How cool is that! "He looks like he could star in an action movie and save the day," Joshua quips, admiring Seungcheol's rugged charm.

"Dude! You're taken, remember?" Jeonghan scolds, grabbing his phone back from Joshua, who shrugs nonchalantly.

"So what? If he asked nicely, I'd..."

"Gross! I'm telling your boyfriend about this," Jeonghan threatens, shooting Joshua a playful glare, but Joshua's already lost in the animated horrors playing on the screen, slurping his noodles with gusto.

"Go ahead! He'd probably think it's hilarious," Joshua retorts, and just then, Jeonghan's phone buzzes once more.

XXX-XXX-XXX

Hey there, still awake? Or did you crash?

Jeonghan bites his lip, realizing he left Seungcheol on read. He quickly types out a reply.

XXX-XXX-XXX

Hey, still here 😅 Just dealing with Joshua's antics... Did you find your room yet?

XXX-XXX-XXX

Just got settled. So, Joshua, huh? Your roomie?

XXX-XXX-XXX

Yep. Any reason for the sudden interest?

XXX-XXX-XXX

Oh, nothing major. Just caught him and his boo getting cozy. He seemed pretty proud of the PDA.

Jeonghan groans, playfully smacking Joshua's arm, though Joshua remains engrossed in the movie playing before them.

XXX-XXX-XXX

Haha, classic Joshua... 🥱 Just ignore him next time you see him...

XXX-XXX-XXX

Haha, didn't mean it in a bad way. He's actually pretty chill, sharp-tongued but with a heart (?)

Jeonghannie❤️

That's just Joshua for you... So, calling it a night soon? It's almost midnight...

Seungcheol loml❤️

Why, hoping for some late-night chatter? 🤔 I'm down if you are... Oh, and you're still up for tomorrow's plans, right?

Jeonghannie ❤️

Mingyu's uncle's kimbaps? Count me in!

Seungcheol loml ❤️

Yes...

The chat falls into a comfortable silence, the digital space filled only with the anticipation of their next exchange. Jeonghan's fingers hover over the keyboard, itching to initiate a conversation, but he hesitates. Asking Seungcheol to call at such an ungodly hour could pose a problem. Should he take the risk? Jeonghan ponders this as he watches the ellipsis indicating Seungcheol's typing.

In a moment of boldness, he decides to go for it, typing out his request just as Seungcheol's reply pops up.

Jeonghannie ❤️

Wanna hop on a call and chat?

Seungcheol loml ❤️

Mind if I call you?

Jeonghan feels a flutter in his chest as he quickly responds with a "yes," his heart racing with anticipation. Glancing at Joshua, who's still absorbed in the movie, Jeonghan slips out onto the balcony, the cool night air brushing against his skin.

Just as he slides the glass door shut, his phone rings, startling him. Seungcheol's name illuminates the screen. Jeonghan answers, bringing the phone to his ear. The line crackles with silence, save for the steady rhythm of Seungcheol's breath.

"Hey," Seungcheol's deep voice finally breaks through, causing Jeonghan's knees to weaken as he sinks into a nearby lounge chair.

"Hi," Jeonghan responds, fingers fidgeting with the hem of his sleeves as Seungcheol's chuckle resonates through the phone, sending a shiver down Jeonghan's spine.

"Why are you still up?" Seungcheol's voice, warm and comforting, washes over Jeonghan like a gentle wave.

"I could ask you the same," Jeonghan replies, swinging his legs back and forth on the chair, gazing up at the twinkling stars above.

"Can't sleep," Seungcheol admits, his honesty drawing Jeonghan in even further.

"I'm awake because Joshua insisted on watching an animated movie, and well, here we are," Jeonghan explains, the night breeze kissing his cheeks, eliciting a shiver from him.

"Cool," Seungcheol responds softly, the sound of his fingers running through his hair audible on the other end.

"Did you enjoy today?" Seungcheol's inquiry pulls Jeonghan back into the conversation, his mind flooded with memories of their time together.

"Absolutely, as I've mentioned before," Jeonghan replies, clutching the phone tighter against his ear, as if to hold onto the moment.

"Just wanted to hear you say it again," Seungcheol confesses, causing Jeonghan's heart to swell with affection. Seungcheol really has a way of making him feel special.

"Is it too soon to say that I miss you?" Seungcheol's vulnerability pierces through the night, and Jeonghan's breath catches in his throat, his heart pounding with anticipation.

"You miss me?" Jeonghan whispers, cheeks flushing with warmth. "Why?"

"What kind of question is that? I miss you because... I just do. I don't need a reason to miss you," Seungcheol's response is like music to Jeonghan's ears, filling him with warmth and longing.

"Do you miss me too?" Jeonghan's voice trembles with anticipation, the silence that follows heavy with anticipation.

"Yes—" Before Jeonghan can finish his sentence, the call abruptly ends, leaving him staring at his phone in disbelief. Then, a message notification appears.

Seungcheol loml ❤️

Good night, Jeonghan. Sleep well and... dream about me.

------

-

Vaish

I swear I'm trying to update the most, but I just can't come with anything lol it's very frustrating 🥹

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

507K 27.7K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.5K 72 6
Random OneShot stories based on my beloved biases, Kim Mingyu and Jeon Wonwoo. Only fluff content! #15 in wonwoo 🥹🫶🏻
642K 53.8K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.3K 111 4
"D-don-t make marks o-on me...i-i have photoshoot tomorrow.." A short jc ff.