The Monster King

By sampitaa

King reyansh singhania had never been taught how to love or respect a human soul.Fuck! He doesn't even has an... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 33

513 52 2
By sampitaa

The above image is eklavya. you all are free to imagine anyone of your choice. Do comment down and leave a vote and follow behind

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sumarnika's impatience grew as she sat alone in her room, her frustration simmering beneath the surface. She resented being left to wait by her family members, feeling as though they were treating her like a mere pawn in their games.

Her thoughts turned to Reyansh, the man she loved with all her heart. She longed to see him, to feel his comforting presence by her side. But before she could reunite with him, she felt compelled to lay eyes on the girl who had dared to capture his affections.

With a determined gleam in her eyes, Sumarnika vowed to confront this interloper head-on. She would not rest until she had sized up her competition and asserted her dominance as Reyansh's true love. With a sense of purpose driving her, she rose from her seat and set out to seek out the woman who dared to stand in her way.

The maid approached Sumarnika with a tray of food, concern etched on her face. "Rajkumari sa, where are you going? I came to serve you food. Please have lunch and get some rest," she urged.

Sumarnika halted in her tracks and turned to face the maid. "I am not hungry. Do you know where the king is?" she inquired urgently.

"The king should be in his room now. It's lunchtime already, so there are chances he must be having lunch with his fiancé," the maid replied.

"Fiancé?" Sumarnika's brow furrowed in surprise. What's her name? And where does she come from?" she pressed further.

"She doesn't belong to any kingdom, Rajkumari sa. She is a mere tribal girl. The king's fiancé is named Kiara. I'm not sure of her origins, but she was brought here by the king himself," the maid answered.

Sumarnika's eyes widened at the revelation. "A tribal girl?

"Yes, Rajkumari sa. The king's fiancé is a tribal girl," the maid explained.

Sumarnika's mind raced with questions, her curiosity piqued by the mysterious girl who had captured Reyansh's heart. With determination in her gaze, she thanked the maid and set off towards Reyansh's chambers, eager to uncover the truth behind his unexpected choice of bride.

As Sumarnika made her way through the palace corridors, her thoughts were consumed by the enigmatic Kiara. She couldn't fathom how Reyansh, a king of noble lineage, could choose a tribal girl as his bride. The idea intrigued her, and she was determined to learn more about this unconventional match.

Arriving at Reyansh's chambers, Sumarnika hesitated outside the door, her heart pounding with anticipation. She took a deep breath to steady herself before knocking firmly.

"Enter," came Reyansh's voice from within.

Summoning her courage, Sumarnika pushed open the door and stepped into the room. Reyansh, having just returned from a refreshing bath, was still damp from the water, his upper body glistening under the soft glow of the chamber's lights. Clad in a pristine white dhoti, he exuded an aura of regal elegance as he turned to face her.

As Sumarnika stepped into the room, her eyes involuntarily fixated on Reyansh's figure, his powerful presence drawing her in. The soft glow of the candles danced across his skin, accentuating the contours of his sculpted physique, and she found herself momentarily lost in admiration.

Her breath caught in her throat as Reyansh turned to face her, his gaze piercing yet inviting. "What brings you here, Rajkumari sa?" he inquired, his tone neutral. His question hung in the air; the anticipation palpable as she struggled to find her voice amidst the whirlwind of emotions swirling within her.

Summoning all her courage, Sumarnika met his gaze with unwavering determination, her eyes reflecting a myriad of thoughts and feelings. "You," she finally whispered, her voice barely audibles above the gentle crackle of the flames.

Reyansh's brows furrowed in confusion, his expression a mixture of curiosity and intrigue. "What?" he inquired, his tone soft yet insistent, urging her to elaborate on her cryptic words.

With a subtle sway of her hips, she approached him, her eyes gleaming with a mischievous glint as she met his gaze with an inviting smile. "What brings me here, Your Majesty?" she purred, her voice dripping with honeyed tones as she closed the distance between them.

Reyansh raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes at her boldness. "I'm curious to know, Rajkumari," he replied, his voice laced with intrigue as he leaned in slightly.

Summoning her most enchanting smile, Sumarnika leaned closer, the warmth of her breath mingling with his. "Oh, just the mere thought of you, Your Highness," she murmured, her words laced with a subtle allure as she trailed a finger along the lapel of his attire.

A faint smirk played upon Reyansh's lips, his gaze locking with hers in a silent exchange of playful banter. "Is that so?" he remarked, his tone tinged with amusement as he allowed himself to be drawn into her playful game.

As Sumarnika stood before him, her pulse quickened with every passing moment in his presence. She couldn't deny the rush of excitement coursing through her veins as she engaged in this daring game of flirtation with the king.

With a coy smile, she tilted her head ever so slightly, allowing a lock of her hair to cascade over her shoulder in a tantalizing display. "Oh, just a little conversation, Your Majesty," she replied, her voice silky smooth with a hint of mischief dancing in her eyes.

Reyansh's gaze lingered on her, his expression unreadable as he leaned in closer, his breath mingling with hers in the intimate space between them. "A conversation, you say?" he echoed, his voice low and husky, sending shivers down her spine.

Summoning every ounce of courage, Sumarnika took a bold step forward, closing the distance between them until there was barely a breath of air separating their bodies. "Yes, a conversation," she whispered, her voice barely above a murmur, her eyes dancing with an unmistakable spark of desire.

Reyansh's lips curled into a knowing smile; his gaze locked with hers in a silent exchange. "Well then, Rajkumari, let us converse," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of seduction.

Reyansh was keenly aware of Sumarnika's subtle advances; they were a familiar dance they had performed many times before. Each encounter seemed to follow a similar pattern, with her attempting to ensnare him with her charm and allure.

As he looked her over, he couldn't deny the undeniable beauty she possessed. She was poised and elegant, every inch the picture of royalty. Her flawless figure and regal demeanor were enough to captivate any man's attention. Yet, despite her allure, Reyansh's heart remained steadfastly loyal to another – a wildflower whose untamed spirit had captured his soul.

Though tempted by Sumarnika's beauty, Reyansh knew that his heart belonged to another, someone whose essence transcended the confines of convention and expectation. And so, even as he acknowledged Sumarnika's charms, his thoughts drifted inexorably to the one who held his heart in her delicate hands.

"I was so excited to meet you" Sumarnika confessed.

"Pleasure is all mine, Rajkumari. But can you please excuse me now. I have a lot of preparations to look after for the wedding ceremony". Reyansh words stabbed Sumarnika right into heart making her remember the purpose she actually came for.

Sumarnika's excitement dimmed as Reyansh's response pierced through her hopeful facade. She had anticipated a warmer reception, but his courteous yet distant words served as a stark reminder of their predetermined roles.

A tinge of disappointment colored her voice as she replied, "Of course, Your Majesty. I understand that your duties must take precedence. Please, do not let me detain you from your preparations."

Reyansh offered her a sympathetic smile, sensing her subdued demeanor. "Thank you for your understanding, Rajkumari. I hope you'll find joy in the festivities despite our brief interaction."

With a polite nod, Sumarnika watched as Reyansh departed, his departure leaving her with a lingering sense of longing.

Her animosity towards the unfamiliar woman surged to new heights, a tempest of resentment swirling within her. With each passing moment, her desire to tear the other woman apart intensified, a storm of fury raging within her chest.

Kiara paced back and forth in the dimming light of the room, her anxiety mounting with each passing minute. The setting sun cast long shadows across the chamber, heightening her sense of urgency. Meera would soon arrive with the maid, expecting Kiara to be ready. But she was far from prepared, her mind consumed with worry over how to manage her absence without arousing suspicion.

Kiara's heart raced as she contemplated her next move. She glanced at the window, the fading light painting the room in shades of orange and gold. With each step she took, the weight of her dilemma seemed to grow heavier. She knew she had to act quickly, but the fear of discovery loomed over her like a dark cloud. Every creak of the floorboards beneath her feet felt like an echo of impending doom. She desperately needed a plan, something to buy her enough time to slip away unnoticed.

Meera hurried inside, accompanied by one of her maids, and closed the door behind her. Kiara rushed towards them; her face contorted with frustration. "What's the status outside?" she demanded.

"The palace is abuzz with activity, and guests have begun arriving. We need to be extremely cautious. It's almost time to serve food in the chambers, and we can't afford to be late," Meera explained, her tone urgent.

Kiara nodded, her mind racing with worry. "Did anyone suspect anything?"

Meera shook her head. "No, everything seemed normal. But we must remain vigilant."

The maid added, "I made sure to inform the kitchen staff about the special dietary requirements, so they won't suspect a thing."

Kiara breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you both for your quick thinking. Let's proceed as planned, but we must be extra careful from now on."

Meera and the maid nodded in agreement; their expressions determined. They knew the risks involved, but they were prepared to do whatever it took to help Kiara meet Eklavya in secret.

Kiara was already clad in a maid's attire, her head veiled with a long scarf. With silent determination, she began to follow the maid out of the room. Meera's voice stopped her before she could step out completely. "Be careful," Meera reminded, her eyes filled with concern.

Kiara nodded, her heart pounding with both fear and anticipation. She knew the risks of being caught were high, but she also understood the importance of this clandestine meeting with Eklavya. With a silent prayer for luck, she continued on, every step taking her closer to the moment she had been waiting for.

They silently entered the bustling kitchen, where the aroma of cooking food filled the air. Both girls deftly picked up trays laden with dishes and slipped out unnoticed. Kiara could feel the weight of curious stares on her, but she pushed forward, focusing on her mission.

As they entered the dimly lit chambers, the smell of still water, flesh, and blood assaulted Kiara's senses, making her stomach churn with nausea. She fought the urge to retch, reminding herself of the importance of their clandestine mission.

The maid silently guided her through the narrow passages of the chambers, where vigilant knights stood guard. They traversed endless corridors until they reached a dimly lit hallway. The feeble light barely illuminated their path, casting eerie shadows on the stone walls. With each step, Kiara's heart pounded with apprehension, her fingers trembling beneath the folds of her veil.

As they approached the chamber rumored to hold Eklavya, Kiara's senses heightened. She could hear the muffled sounds of voices from within, the echoes reverberating off the cold stone walls. The maid nodded towards the door, silently urging Kiara forward.

Rahagir, imprisoned within the chamber, turned his attention towards the approaching figure. His eyes narrowed in scrutiny as he observed the veiled woman. "Do you need something?" he inquired; his voice tinged with curiosity.

Kiara paused for a moment, gathering her courage before lifting her veil. Her gaze met Rahagir's, and she felt a surge of anxiety mingled with determination. "Is Eklavya here?" she asked, her voice quivering slightly with emotion.

The question hung in the air; the tension palpable as Rahagir exchanged a wary glance with his fellow prisoners. Eklavya, hidden from view, strained to hear her voice, his heart pounding with hope and fear.

Her voice was enough to make shiver ran down to Eklavya who was lying on the other side of the chamber. He practically ran to make it confirm if he was hallucinating or it was her real voice.

Kiara's breath caught in her throat as she awaited Rahagir's response. The seconds stretched into an eternity, each heartbeat echoing loudly in her ears. Finally, Rahagir nodded slowly, his expression guarded yet curious.

"Yes, he's here," Rahagir replied, his tone cautious. "But who are you? And why are you seeking Eklavya?"

Kiara hesitated for a moment, her mind racing as she weighed her options. She knew she couldn't reveal her true identity, not in the midst of such danger. Instead, she summoned all her resolve and spoke with conviction.

"I'm just a messenger," she said, her voice steady despite the turmoil within her. "I have a message for Eklavya, and it's urgent."

Rahagir regarded her with a mixture of skepticism and intrigue. He exchanged a knowing glance with Eklavya, silently conveying their shared uncertainty. But despite their reservations, they both sensed an air of sincerity in Kiara's words.

"Very well," Rahagir conceded, gesturing towards the chamber where Eklavya awaited. "You may speak with him, but be quick. We don't have much time."

With a nod of gratitude, Kiara stepped forward, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Eklavya's heart swelled with both relief and anguish as he beheld Kiara standing before him. Without a moment's hesitation, he reached through the bars of the cell, his hands trembling with emotion, and gently cradled her tear-streaked face.

"Kiara," he breathed her name like a prayer, his voice choked with emotion. "How did you find your way here, my love? I've been consumed with worry for you, every moment apart from you has felt like an eternity. If that monster laid a hand on you, I swear I'll tear him limb from limb."

Kiara's tears flowed freely now as she gazed into Eklavya's eyes, her heart aching with longing and desperation. "Please, Eklavya," she implored, her voice trembling with emotion. "Take me away from this place. I can't bear another moment of captivity. Let's escape together, let's elope and leave all of this behind us."

Eklavya's grip on Kiara's face tightened slightly, his expression pained as he met her tear-filled eyes. "Kiara, we can't just leave our tribe behind. They need us, and we have a responsibility to them."

Kiara's heart sank as the weight of his words settled upon her. She knew he was right, but the thought of staying trapped in this place, with every moment under Reyansh's control, was suffocating. Tears spilled down her cheeks as she struggled to accept the reality of their situation.

"But Eklavya," she choked out, her voice trembling with emotion, "I can't bear another day in this prison. I can't bear the thought of him touching me again, of living under his rule. I just want to be free."

Eklavya pulled her into a tight embrace, holding her close as she wept against his chest. "I know, Kiara. I know," he murmured, his own voice thick with emotion. "I promise you; we'll find a way. We'll make it through this together."

Eklavya's gaze fell upon Kiara's collarbone, and his heart clenched with anger as he noticed the tattoo imprinted upon her skin. The sight of Reyansh's mark, a symbol of his possessiveness and cruelty, ignited a fierce rage within him.

His grip on Kiara's face tightened even more, his fingers trembling with suppressed fury. "He did this to you," he muttered, his voice low and filled with venom. "That monster dared to lay his hands on you, to claim you as his own."

Kiara nodded, her tears flowing anew as she felt Eklavya's anger reverberating through her. She knew he shared her pain, her outrage at the violation she had endured.

"We can't let him get away with this," Eklavya growled, his jaw clenched in determination. "We'll find a way to escape, to break free from his grasp once and for all.

"Listen, my love," Eklavya began, his voice filled with urgency and determination. "I have a plan. We will escape on the day of the wedding. I refuse to believe that the king will stoop so low as to marry you to satisfy his ego."

Kiara listened intently, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and hope as Eklavya outlined his strategy. She knew that escaping would be dangerous, but the thought of freedom, of being rid of Reyansh's suffocating presence, filled her with a sense of exhilaration.

"You just need to come here the same way you came dressed today," Eklavya continued, his eyes locked on hers. "Once we're free, I'll take you to a safe place where you can settle. Then, I'll come back for the tribe."

Kiara nodded, her mind racing with the details of their daring plan. She knew the risks they faced, but she also knew that she couldn't bear another moment in Reyansh's clutches. With Eklavya by her side, she felt a flicker of hope ignite within her, a beacon guiding them towards the freedom they so desperately sought.

"Can you come here again?" Eklavya asked, his gaze pleading with Kiara. "I need to know if we can meet like this again."

Before Kiara could respond, the maid interjected, her voice tinged with urgency. "We're getting late. Someone might get suspicious if we linger too long."

Kiara glanced at the maid, her heart sinking with the realization that their time together was limited. "But how will we communicate?" she asked, her voice trembling with anxiety.

The maid stepped forward; her eyes filled with determination. "I'll be your communicator," she declared. "I'll find a way to pass on any messages between you two."

Kiara nodded, acknowledging the necessity of discretion. Returning repeatedly would only raise suspicion. She bid Eklavya a silent farewell, the weight of their secret plan heavy on her heart. As he pressed a tender kiss to her forehead, she felt a rush of mixed emotions, longing mingled with determination. With a final wave, she turned and hurried away, each step echoing with the urgency of their forbidden love and their daring escape plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
93.6K 1.3K 21
TRIGGER WARNINGS : Cnc, violence, substance abuse, there are scenes of r*pe and degradation. Please read at your own risk. ENJOY! After her parent's...
31.4K 1.5K 31
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
16.5K 266 50
Previously known as My Thunderstorm ♡♡♡ "How dare you look at the flowers and call them beautiful? How dare you admire the beauty around you while di...