Bound by Love: A Tale of Fore...

By EleanorNightingale

In "Bound by Love: A Tale of Forever and Always," follow the journey of childhood friends Lily and Ethan as t... More

Chapter 1: Childhood Friends
Chapter 2: High School Crushes
Chapter 3: Confessions and Confusion
Chapter 4: College Bound
Chapter 5: Reunion and Rediscovery
Chapter 6: Love Triumphs
Extra Chapter 1: The Journey Continues
Extra Chapter 2: Tying the Knot
Extra Chapter 4: Life's Ups and Downs
Extra Chapter 5: Empty Nest
Extra Chapter 6: Growing Old Together
Special Chapter : A Night to Remember
Epilogue: Forever and Always

Extra Chapter 3: Building a Family

0 0 0
By EleanorNightingale

As the years passed, Lily and Ethan welcomed their first child into the world, a beautiful baby girl named Emily. Parenthood brought new joys and challenges, but through it all, Lily and Ethan stood united, cherishing every moment they shared as a family.

"She has your eyes," Lily remarked, smiling down at their newborn daughter as Ethan cradled her in his arms.

Ethan grinned, his heart overflowing with love. "And your smile," he replied, pressing a kiss to Emily's tiny forehead.

Their days were filled with sleepless nights, diaper changes, and lullabies, but they wouldn't have it any other way, knowing that their family was their greatest treasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 67K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...