The Elemental Enerithian (Ben...

By Shaniqua_The_One

Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure. More

Character Info
Mastery and Downsides
Ben 10 Returns (1)
Ben 10 Returns (2)
Everybody Talks About The Weather
Kevin's Big Score
All That Glitters
Max Out
Pier Pressure
What Are Little Girls Made Of?
The Gauntlet
Paradox
Be-Knighted
Plumbers' Helpers
X=Ben+2
Season 2
Darkstar Rising
Alone Together
Good Copy, Bad Copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
Inside Man
The Date
Birds of a Feather
Unearthed
War of the Worlds (1)
War of Worlds (2)
Season 3
The Vengeance of Vilgax (1)
The Vengeance of Vilgax (2)
Inferno
Fool's Gold
Simple
Don't Fear the Repo
Singlehanded
If All Else Fails
In Charm's Way
Trade Off

Busy Box

109 8 0
By Shaniqua_The_One

Kevin drove the team through Bellwood, searching for alien tech. "Anything?" Ben asks. "Nope. Not yet, but the scanner detected level 20 technology somewhere near here." Kevin replies. "Level 20?" Gwen questions. "But the only level 20 technology in the whole galaxy is..." "The Omnitrix." Ben cuts Aria off. "Maybe you found a spare." He tells Kevin. "Actually, whatever we're detecting is level 20+. The scale on this thing doesn't go any higher." Kevin shares. "Aw this is stupid, we've been driving around all night." Ben says. "Now before you go on to give up pull over there's something I wanna try." Aria tells Kevin. Kevin pulls over and they all exit the car. "What are you gonna do?" Ben asks. "Quiet." Aria tells him, closing her eyes. "Okay, alien tech send me your energy waves." She mumbles. Aria feels the energy waves and walks ahead. "Follow me."

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The group got to an alleyway where a bright green light was flashing. They walked into the alley and found a cube. "So, what is it?" Gwen asks. "Beats me. Kevin?" Ben asks the boy. "I don't know. Ari?" Kevin looks at the girl. "No clue." Aria replies. "Really? You two always know." Ben tells them. "It's not like any alien tech I've ever seen." Kevin tells Ben. "I can try to figure out what it is from its energy but that'll take a while." Lia tells her boyfriend. Ben walks over to the cube and kneels in front of it. "Careful Ben." Aria warns him. "Two words that contradict each other." Kevin states. "You mean it's an oxymoron." Gwen corrects him. "Some kind of moron." Kevin smirks. Ben looks at Kevin, not amused by his joke. "Haha!" He fakes laughs and touches the cube.

The cube glows brighter and levitates. It then takes the shape of Ben, with glowing green eyes. "I think we should get back in the car." Kevin suggests. "And run away?" Ben asks. "And run it over." Kevin clarifies. "Run away." The robot Ben says. "Whoa!" Ben gasps "Whoa." Robot Ben imitates the real Ben. "What are you? Where did you come from?" Ben asks, taking cautious steps closer. "What are you? Where did you come from?" Robot Ben repeats. "Cut it out!" Ben tells it, leaning closer. "Cut it out!" Robot Ben repeats his words and actions. "I don't sound like that." Ben says. "I don't sound like that!" Robot Ben says. "You do." Aria tells him, walking over with Gwen and Kevin. "Huh? I bet people would put up some serious cash for a robot version of themselves." Kevin says, leaning close to it. It takes the shape of Kevin with glowing green eyes.

"Cool." Kevin says and walks over to it. "What do you say we load this handsome devil into the car, take him home, and see what makes him tick." Kevin suggests. The robot Kevin repeats what the real Kevin said angering him. "Okay. It's getting a little annoying." Kevin tells it. Robot Kevin also repeats that. "Knock it off." Kevin says, irritated, and grabs its face. "Knock it off." It tells him and shoves him away. Kevin gets up and he flickers. "Great. You broke my ID mask." He tells it, removing the mask. The robot imitates Kevin's hybrid form and repeats his words right back at him. "Okay, it's getting annoying now." Aria says. "No problem. I'll just..." Ben activates his watch but is cut off by the robot imitating him again. "Okay, it's hero time!" Ben slams his hand on his watch and transforms into Humungousaur. "Humungousaur!" He shouts. The robot copies Ben's actions and transforms into Humungousaur.

"Humungousaur!" Robot Humungousaur shouts. Irritated, Humungousaur charges at his clone and lands a few hits on him before it catches his punch and punches him. Gwen, Aria, and Kevin move out of the way as Humungousaur falls back. The clone tries slamming a dumpster onto Humungousaur but the original rolls out of the way. He gets onto his feet and continues punching the clone. Fake Humungousaur grabs Humungousaur's arm and throws him over by the car. Kevin sighs when Humungousaur doesn't land on his car, but gasps when his feet hit the car. "Sorry." Humungousaur groans and detransforms. "All right! That's it!" Kevin charges at the fake Humungousaur and breaks it with his hammer hand. "Nice shot, Kevin." Gwen tells him. "Thanks. Guess they don't make annoying imitating robots like they used to." Kevin says.

"Nope. They make them better now." Aria tells them pointing at the green cube that fixed itself. Robot parts hit Kevin and the robot turns back into a Kevin robot. "Whoops." Kevin says, seeing its hammer hand. It smacks him with it sending him flying back to the group. Gwen and Ben rush over to check on him. Ben transforms into Spidermonkey and shoots silk at it, keeping its arms trapped at its sides. The robot struggles to break free and opts to transform into Spidermonkey to break out of the webs. "Right, should've figured." Spidermonkey says and the robot copies his words. It shoots a web at Spidermonkey trapping him to a crate. Spidermonkey shakes his head and struggles to break free. "I am so gonna--" He's cut off by the Omnitrix flashing red. "Out of power. Sure, why not." He says and detransforms and climbs out of the web.

Gwen throws discs at it. It imitates her, spins its torso around throwing imitation discs at them. "I get it now." Aria blocks it with a shield and shakes her head. The robot eventually stops and Kevin looks back at his car which has multiple discs stuck in it. "What? Again?" He asks. Kevin tries to attack the robot but Aria stops him. "Attacking it the first time didn't go so well, did it?" She asks. "That thing's out to wreck my ride!" Kevin tells her. "He's sort of already wrecked it." Ben points out. "She's." Gwen corrects him. "Why are we doing this again?" Ben asks. "We're not doing anything and neither is she." Aria tells them. "I don't get it." Kevin says. "It's copying whatever we do." Ben points out. "We fought it, so it fought back. So, let's not fight it." Aria walks over to the robot and it imitates her.

"How about we try some meditation?" Aria suggests, levitating with her legs crossed. The robot plops onto the ground and repeats her words. "I get it. As long as we stay calm." Ben notes. "It stays calm." Gwen finishes. "So, you're going to just sit there?" Ben asks, leaning closer to it. The robot imitates Ben making Aria sigh and stand. Ben gets on guard as the robot approaches him and it does the same. "Ben." Aria warns him. "Going to just sit there." The robot says. "Okay, good." Ben relaxes. "So long as nothing sets him off." He rubs his head. Just then they hear a ship and look up, seeing the Vreedle brothers' ship. "You mean like spaceship landing?" Kevin asks. "I've seen that ship before." Ben comments. "It'll come to you." Aria tells him. They run towards the street with robot Ben following.

They stare at the ship as the Vreedle brother come out with their guns prepared. "The Vreedle brothers." Ben says. "It appears that you've got something that belongs to us." Octagon tells them. "I do believe we have ascertained the location of the previously discussed valuable object." He adds. "We did?" Rhomboid asks. Octagon turns to his brother. "Didn't you notice that there are two Ben Tennysons here? One of which is of obviously inferior workmanship and quality?" He points to robot Ben. "I think he means you." Kevin tells Ben. "Thanks." Ben glares at him. Rhomboid walks over to Ben and looks at both closely. "You know what this thing is?" Ben asks. "Sure, this here is the legendary Naljian Destructor, a weapon of ludicrous power. We've been searching for it longer than you can imagine." Octagon explains. "Since last Thursday when we heard about the reward." Rhomboid shares.

"Let me guess, someone hired you to repossess it for them." Ben says. The brothers laugh at Ben's statement. "No. We're taking it for ourselves." Rhomboid replies. "And what exactly would you do with it?" Aria asks. "Why auction it off to the highest bidder." Rhomboid answers. "Not that our business is any of your... business." Octagon grabs robot Ben. "Now step aside we got us some repossessing to do." He says, pulling it along with him to the ship. Kevin, Gwen, and Aria look at Ben who activates his watch. "Swampfire!" He shouts. The Vreedle brothers didn't seem to notice his transformation prompting him to throw a fireball in their way. They look back and find the team ready to fight. "Not gonna let you take it. It's too dangerous." Swampfire tells them. Rhomboid tells Swampfire that if he wants to see something dangerous then take a look at his weapon and shoot a laser at him. Swampfire dodges it and shoots fireballs at the brothers causing them to run for cover leaving robot Ben behind.

Robot Ben takes note of Swampfire and transforms into him. Swampfire manages to corner the brothers by shooting fireballs on either side of them but robot Swampfire throws a red ball at him knocking him down. "Hey, knock it off! I'm trying to protect you." Swampfire tells it. Robot Swampfire copies him and continues shooting red balls at Swampfire. "Lady luck has most decided to smile upon our endeavors, the robot is on our side." Octagon says. The robot takes the form of Octagon and shoots red balls at the trio. Gwen blocks it with a shield but it breaks and Aria throws energy discs at it but nothing happens. "Hey, no fair! Vreedles can't shoot fireballs." Swampfire tells it. "This time when I pound you, you're staying pounded." Kevin's hand turns into a sledgehammer and he charges at the robot, whose hand also turns into a sledgehammer. Kevin goes to attack the robot but Octagon shoots him with a laser sending him into a wall and knocking him out cold.

"Ha! Got you." Octagon says. "Good shooting." Rhomboid praises his brother. Gwen throws mana discs at the brothers making them run to their ship. "Much to my surprise, that's good shooting too." Octagon says. They peer over at the robot that is approaching them. "Keep coming. Yeah, come to your good old Uncle Octagon." Octagon tells it. "Good old Uncle Octagon." The robot repeats. "They're getting away!" Swampfire points out. "No shit, huh?" Aria tells him. "We'll give you some cover." Gwen tells the boys. They run to the ship while the girls stay back. The brothers took off before they could get them and Aria protected the boys with a force field. "Anybody up for a smoothie?" Swampfire asks, seeing all eyes on him.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Gwen and Aria sat on Kevin's damaged car, while the older boy leaned on it. Ben walks over with the smoothies. Gwen and Aria grab theirs and Kevin goes to grab him but Ben pushes him back. "Not so fast. Where's my money?" Ben asks him. Kevin instead reaches over Ben's shoulder to grab his smoothie. "You're buying." "Because?" Ben asks. "Because we got beat by the Vreedle brothers." Kevin says. Ben looks over at the female for help. "He's got a point." Gwen agrees. "We got beat by two dumb brothers." Aria adds. "What's that make us?" Ben asks, drinking his smoothie. "I'm just saying that robot didn't seem like some alien superweapon." Aria tells him. "What do you think it is?" Kevin asks. Aria shrugs and they all drink their smoothies. "I'm sorta glad they took the thing. The way it imitated me was starting to creep me out." Kevin speaks up. "I'm sorta glad they took the thing. The way it imitated me was starting to creep me out." Ben imitates Kevin.

"I do not sound like that." Kevin says. "You kinda do." Gwen tells him. The peace was interrupted by the sound of a ship causing the group to look up. "What now?" Ben asks. The Vreedle brothers' ship lands in the parking lot. "Vreedles twice in one day? It's like the opposite of Christmas." Kevin comments. They walk over to the ship. "When we win, I want the money for the smoothie." Ben tells Kevin. The door opens and the brothers exit the ship. "Here's the thing. My brother and I would like to sincerely apologize for our outrageous behavior earlier." Octagon tells the group. "We were so wrong." Rhomboid adds. The group looks at each other, confused. "I'm almost afraid to ask, but what happened?" Ben asks. "Well, we was on our way to sell the thing and some robot cops tried to make us pull over." Rhomboid starts to explain.

"They took exception to us blasting the toll booth." Octagon says. "I didn't have no change." Rhomboid defends himself. "Go on." Aria tells them. "The robot may have took the wrong lesson from our completely reasonable actions." Octagon says. "What do you mean, 'took the wrong lesson?'" Gwen asks. They hear a punching sound and look at the back of the ship to see dents before the back flies off. "He learned that he really likes destroying things." Octagon shares. Robot Humungousaur walks out of the ship and looks around. His hands turn into blasters and he walks around shooting at things. He shoots the Mr. Smoothy store completely destroying it then he shoots the sign. "Oh man!" Ben groans. "They are totally gonna let us stop hanging out here." Kevin comments. The Vreedle brothers got in their ship making the group turn to them. "We don't want it anymore so it's your problem now." Octagon tells them before taking off.

Robot Humungousaur turns to them and shoots their ship destroying it, then it walks over to the teens. "It's your problem now." Robot Humungousaur tells them. The teens stare at it and it takes a hybrid form of Spidermonkey, Swampfire, and Humungousaur. "This isn't good." It says. "I really do say that a lot, don't I?" Ben asks. "Yeah, getting old." Kevin tells him. "Guys, can we stay on task?" Gwen reminds them. "Okay, this is a job for Humungousaur!" Ben activates his watch and transforms into that alien. "Or Lodestar. He's good too." Lodestar looks at his hands seeing the wrong alien. "Lodestar has magnetic powers, Ben, you could just pull it apart." Gwen points out. "What good would that do? It regenerates." Kevin reminds her. "Not without a powers of mine. If we knew what it was." Lodestar says. "It's the glowing part in the middle." Aria tells them. "You sure?" Gwen asks her. "Positive. So when we attack--" "Attack." The robot says, cutting off Aria.

It points its blasters at them and fires lasers. The teens run away from it and hide behind a car. "Aria!" Lodestar looks at her. "I take full responsibility for my mistakes." Aria tells him. They peer over the car at the robot, who shoots at other cars trying to get them. "I think I can slow him down." Lodestar says, looking at a car behind him. Using his magnetic powers he throws cars at the robot. It shoots the car in front of them, and Lodestar throws the car at it but it smacks it away. Aria manifests water and swirls it around her, she then shoots it at the robot. The robot stumbles back a bit but recovers and shoots a green liquid at her. She dodges it and hears a sizzling sound causing her to look back and see the road desolve. "Acid? Really?" Aria asks, shocked. Gwen throws mana discs at the robot, she makes platforms to get higher and the robot turns its torso around to shoot her with lasers.

Kevin's hands turn into a mace and a sledgehammer and he bashes the robot's leg causing it to fall. The robot shoots lasers at Kevin sending him into a car. He recovers and quickly moves out of the way as the robot tries to shoot him but gets the car instead, causing it to explode. Gwen continues throwing discs at the robot until her platform is shot at causing her to fall. She rolls over and lands on her feet. It goes to shoot her again but Aria wraps energy around Gwen and pulls her away. Lodestar uses his powers to make cars float and then throws them at the robot knocking it down. "Good shot. I think I can keep him down." Kevin tells him, charges at the robot, and jumps onto its chest. He lands a few hits on its Omnitrix before it grabs him. Its hand turns into a mace and it knocks Kevin airborne.

Aria makes a tornado to lower Kevin back onto the ground and Gwen walks over to him. "You okay?" Lodestar asks Kevin. "Ugh, a little dizzy." Kevin replies. The robot approaches them making them look up and notice the crack in its chest. "You put a crack in it. I can pull it open." Lodestar points out. "And I can grab the power source." Aria tells him. Lodestar uses his magnetic powers to pull the crack open and the robot screams in agony. The crack opens up more. "It's... working." Lodestar's voice comes out strained. The crack closes up again. "It was working." He says. "It's fixing itself faster than I can pull it apart!" He tells Aria. "One more pull should do." Aria tells him. Lodestar uses more power and lets out a yell as he forces the crack open revealing the power source. "Now, Ari!" Lodestar tells her. Aria makes an energy bubble around it and brings it over to her. "Got it!" Aria shouts.

The robot explodes and Aria lowers the bubble to the ground. "Got him too." Lodestar says. "Hard to believe something so small could cause so much trouble." Gwen comments. "Come on, Ben! Destroy it already." Kevin tells the boy. Lodestar walks over to the cube. His hand glows green as he goes to destroy it but is interrupted by a glowing light. A blue female energy-like alien walks over to the cube. "Who are you?" Lodestar asks. "Whoever she is, she needs to get out of the way. That thing's a dangerous weapon, it needs breaking." Kevin says, his hands turning into a mace and hammer. "It's been nothing but trouble." Aria says. "Trouble? That's impossible but then you are remarkably unintelligent." The alien tells them. Lodestar detransforms. "I've been hearing that all day." Ben comments. "I did not mean to offend. It's just that you are such a young species you only perceive three dimensions is that correct?" The alien asks.

"Yeah?" Ben agrees. "How many are there?" He asks. "Only 26 that matter. You'll work it out soon, I'm sure." The alien replies. "Uh-huh." Ben nods. "My point is that this dangerous weapon is nothing more than my daughter's favorite toy." She holds her hand out and makes the cube levitate. "Get out of town." Kevin says. "We were on an afternoon excursion to the lower dimensions and she must've dropped it out of her carriage. I've been looking everywhere for it." She explains. "Toy?" Ben questions. The alien sends the cube over to the debris. Green energy swirls around it and a bright green light emits off it. The cube goes back to the state the group first found it in and floats back over to the alien. "Maybe now she'll stop crying." She says. "Oh, you should really be more careful. This toy is clearly marked not for children under three million years old." The alien tells them before leaving the same way she came.

"I would never let a kid of mine play with something like that." Kevin comments. "Run away!" The trio hear a robotic voice say putting them on high alert. "Got ya!" Ben says, into a can. He throws it away and his friends stare at him unamused. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 389 61
I'm restarting my Ben 10 function
258K 2K 103
Series of oneshots including human females from Ben 10 series.
Run By samuraioni

Fanfiction

1.8K 28 6
[Ben/Gwen] [BWEN] Ben runs away after realizing his feelings for Gwen, this doesn't sit too well with Gwen or Grandpa Max.
11K 339 9
Sixteen year old Kendra Tennyson, moves from her home town too Kouh along with her cousin Gwen and her grandfather Max. One night on her way home, sh...