𝗦𝗲𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗿𝗲s..!?

By maknae_ffics_

SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, hi... More

❗DISCLAIMER ❗
{CHAPTER 1 : you'll feel the same kind of pain... }
{ CHAPTER 2 : Rich. Beautiful. Perfect.}
{CHAPTER 3 :You! Pervert!! }
{CHAPTER 4 : CLASSIC VANILLA}
{CHAPTER 5: I'M HERE ! }
{CHAPTER 6 :Can we talk.sweets?}
{Chapter 7: TRUST ME I WON'T SWEETS.}
{CHAPTER 8: BE MINE TAEHYUNG}
{ CHAPTER 10: SEIZURES}
{CHAPTER 11: I MISSED YOU}

{Chapter 9 : "... I Do~ " }

91 5 3
By maknae_ffics_

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Hyung - I'm scared what if ~ ..."

"Everything will be fine Tae . You will be fine . Trust me just don't overthink. Hmm. " Namjoon said.

" I'm really trying to be calm but this all isn't working. I know I'm willingly marrying him but this soon I didn't thought. " Taehyung told his worries to his brother. The things which was bothering him from the morning.

"I know. But if you will be this scared you won't ever get free from this fear Taehyung. It's not that you lied to him . You told him everything about you ,even your medical condition. So don't worry . " Namjoon said .

" I'll miss you hyung " Brunette said in low voice .
" Oh come on it's not like you're going abroad." Namjoon joked to light up his mood.

"Am I looking good btw ?"

"See !! How your mood changed in an instant huh?"

" I frowned alot today , is there crease on my face ? " Brunette looked in the mirror.

" No, you're looking ethereal brother."

Their conversation got interrupted with Taehyung's father call.

"Son ~ are you ready it's time for ceremony." Brunette's dad , Taejoon said .

Brunette nodded.
___________
Venue

" I do ~" Brunette said , glancing his intertwined hands with his already legal husband.

Listening to the priest,Jungkook smiled and pulled his husband in a chaste kiss.

"Guys you have all night for that !! Now let's cut the cake please." Jimin urged .

The couple nodded and moved towards the cake stand . After cuting the cake together and feeding eachother. Taehyung saw everyone happy ,he felt at ease finally he can breathe in peace, everything is going well till now .

He thought, he is worrying too much so maybe his seizures will kick in but he was glad it didn't.

After the photo shoot and posing for eternity the couple started greeting their friends and relatives.

On the other hand Juwon was fuming in fury , the moment he entered the banquet hall his foot got jammed near the bar . Just for the sake of family image and his step father he came there . Gulping the wine again and again to sooth his nerves but none were working. He glanced at the newly weds from afar .

"Taehyung, meet my friends Park Jimin and Min yoongi . We studied in the same college."Jungkook introduce his friends to his husband.

" You are really something Taehyung. Because the Jeon Jungkook we know would never get married to one . We were really shocked when he informed us of this wedding on this very weekend . " Jimin said .

" Yea- we discussed that it will be perfect and he wanted to surprise you guys . " Brunette smiled.

" Yeah this was the surprise of the century " yoongi said making everyone laugh.

"Indeed ! When he informed me and said that all the preparations also have been done . I was stunned because this was very unlikely of him . But I'm so happy atleast this dork did something great " Jeon Jehwan , Jungkook's father chuckled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance , did he got married to get make fun of him.

" I knew Taehyung, you are the one for him " Jungkook 's father said .

" Dad ! Stop taking the credit. It's me who knew he will be mine . "Jungkook said.

Brunette's cheek got flushed at his husband's behaviour.

" You should get a hold of his rope brother-in-law, because my baby brother have bad habit in mendling with others business. Btw I'm his older brother Jeon Juwoon ." Juwoon passed a sly remark .

Brunette look at him and glanced at Jungkook, because he knew about his father , even he talked to his friends before but his husband never mentioned about his brother . He didn't knew Jungkook have a brother.

"I -um - I'll take care of him." Brunette replied, he sensed there's something off between the siblings.

" That's so nice of you .... " Juwon smiled .

" Juwon Hyung ! Where is your fiance btw . You should introduce her to us. " Jungkook jumped in between their conversation.

This statement made Juwon angry still he smiled , " she couldn't attend the function because of her family emergency. Soon I'll introduce her to you all ".

" His engagement was also going to be held on this weekend but due to her fiancee's family emergency it got postponed. " Jungkook's father said .

" Oh ! I hope my sister-in-law is fine ." Jungkook said showing fake concern.

" She is !" Juwon fake smiled .

" Guys let's have dinner " Jimin said changing the topic .
_____________

BEDROOM;

After the ceremony the couple reached Jungkook's penthouse gifted by his father by half past eleven .
They changed into comfy clothes after taking shower .

"Jungkook do you want coffee ?" Taehyung asked .

"You are already doing your husband duty I see ." Jungkook teased.

"I just simply asked , aren't you tired ."

"How can I be tired on my wedding night, will it look good that I slept without making you full - " Taehyung kept his hands on ravenhead's lips so that Jungkook will stop .
His cheeks already got red in embarrassment thinking what he just heard.

Jungkook removed brunette hand and bend it behind his back and pulled him swiftly towards himself.
"I was saying.. that will it look good that I slept without making you full-y understand how happy I'm that you are mine ."

" Oh~ "

" Oh? .. were you expecting something else petal ~?" Jungkook smirked.

" Uh ? No-no . "

"I'm tired let's cuddle and sleep ." Jungkook pulled Taehyung close and back hugged him.

"You are going to sleep really?"

"No - I'm gonna devour you ." Jungkook smirked and nudged brunette neck with his head .
They were still in the same position, Ravenhead was back hugging Taehyung.

"Jungkook - can -we not have 'it' today "

"Do you mean sex ? Petal don't you wanna have 'it' with me ? " Jungkook whispered in his ears sending shivers to Taehyung .

" J-just not for now . "

" Are you scared ? " Jungkook teased seeing Taehyung's flustered face .

" Why I'll be scared? "

" You are scared because you are virgin . " Jungkook chuckled.

" No -I'm -....*huff* just let me sleep Jungkook." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook laughed " are you really that innocent petal ~? Saving yourself for your husband I see ~ "

" Get away you mean ! " Taehyung wriggled from the back hug .
" I was kidding..  don't move ! Petal ~"

"Jungkook?"
Jungkook hummed .

"Why didn't you told me about your brother?"

" Because it wasn't important. "

" Isn't it important that your husband should know everyone in your family? "

" It is . You and dad are my family only."

Taehyung smiled , he didn't push it further. He know that when his husband will be comfortable he will tell him. And judging their interactions at the wedding,he can tell that they aren't on good terms.

Pushing his thoughts, he slept in his husband's embrace.
________

1:34 A.M

" Family emergency? Really couldn't you make a nice excuse.?" Jungkook snickered.

" But he bought that .*giggle* . " Park Yoona giggled.

"Such a small world , who thought my ex 's brother will become my fiance . " Yoona said .

" When I'll get my payment babe ? " Yoona asked .

" I'll transfer the cash in your account. And now you can marry him or dump him. I don't give a f-ck . "

" Are you perhaps implying that I should dump him so that we can be a thing ?" She voiced with excitement.

" No darling. I'm implying that do whatever with him I don't give a f-ck and I don't play with my leftout . So now don't call me again darling . " Jungkook ended the call .

Yoona fumed in embarrassment, she knew Jungkook purposly called her Darling just like how he called her back then when they were in relationship.

He walked back on the bed and laid beside Taehyung.

___________
TBC
.
.
.
.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Do comment and vote lovely hoomans ✨💓
Ignore grammatical mistake<3
maknae_ffics_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 24K 50
Kim taehyung is a model who is very popular for his beauty and rudeness. Born with silver spoon..... Where jungkook is hard working young boy, workin...
275K 9.2K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
173K 8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
194K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...