π™Όπš’πšπšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš‚πšπšŠπš›πš...

Galing kay aki-yippee

it's summer vacation, and childhood friend Edgar stays with the Lopez family. Something causes Edgar a shock... Higit pa

Oscar and The Stars
Eddie
Mr. Sniffles
Until Next Time.
Rest in the mountains
Home's a while away
home's a while away pt2
The Lake Reflecting Them pt2

The lake reflecting them

3 1 0
Galing kay aki-yippee

The rest had departed, trailing down the mountains as Oscar, Tyler, and Edgar sit in the van, two out of three bored out of their minds. Edgar silently and peacefully reads, flipping a page and chuckling a little. "So, how about a game, huh? Since everyone seems bored, am i right?" Oscar laughs awkwardly, trying to break the silence. "Can you be quiet, I'm trying to read. Not everyone is bored you know, I'm a person too" Edgar scoffs, glaring at Oscar and getting back to reading. Tyler was sitting in the passenger seat, looking out the window, sighing. "Can't you two just get along.. Edgar raises an eyebrow, turning around to look at him, as he was sitting directly behind him. Ed sighs, puting down his book. "Fine--i guess I'll attempt on playing a game..". Oscars ears perk up when he hears this, smiling and shaking Edgar. "Really?? Do you mean it!?" He stares at Edgar, who seems annoyed at this. "Quit it or ill change my mind"

"These games are childish" Edgar laughs at the suggestions from Oscar, Tyler chuckles a little as well. "Really? Truth or dare? That 'i spy' game?". Oscar goes a little red from embarrassment, looking out of the window."I-i thought it would be..fun.-" He pouts a little. Edgar shakes his head, sliding up his glasses a litle."Fine. I'll play your silly truth or dare game". Oscars eyes light up, "really!?" "Yes really. Now hurry it up." "Well, which do you choose?" Oscar grins, awaiting Ed's response.
"..dare i guess..?" With that, Oscar leaps upwards hitting his head on the roof of the van, "ouch."
Edgar attempts to contain his laughter, but breaks a little. "Whi...pft..what do you dare me to do?" He bites his lip, holding back the rest of his laughter as Tyler is cracking up in the front. Oscar frowns, "i dare you to walk back to the lake with me. How does that sound, hm?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

231K 3.2K 86
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...