MR Taetae♡ |Taekookff|

נכתב על ידי taewithkookies69

A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Ju... עוד

Introduction
♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡ [M]
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡ [M]
Not an Update😘
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡ [S.M]
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡ [M]
♡33♡
Seven for Taetae's hubby
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡[M]
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡Taetae in Millitary♡ (Sp Ep)
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡Taetae's Day♡ (Sp Ep)
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
Note an Update.
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡

♡52♡ [S.M]

7K 476 111
נכתב על ידי taewithkookies69

Taetae was cuddling with his 3-year-old pup, with the little one clinging to him so tightly, like someone will snatch his mama from him again. He was resting his head on his mother's chest, the little soul finally feeling safe and loved, while the omega softly caresses his hair and gives little pecks on his cheeks.

Our guggie was trying to communicate in his own baby language, sharing his journey with his mother in a way that only a few can truly understand.

"Thwen I told mingu untel that guggie bill come to meet him bhen he bill becwome a big boy." He told opening his little arms wider.

(Then I told Mingyu Uncle that Guggie will come to meet him when he will become a big boy)

Taetae laughed at his baby's cuteness and kissed his cheeks.

"Mama hele." He said pointing his smol finger on his lips, showing puppy eyes.

Taehyung shooked his head smiling and leaned to peck his lips, guggie closed his eyes just as taehyung was about to place his lips, the bathroom door open revealing the main villan of little guggie's love story. His Father the great Jeon Jungkook who widdened his eyes at the scene infront of him.

"STOPPPPP!!!." Jungkook shouted breathing heavily, glaring at both of them who were now looking at him, their lips still forming a pout.

"What happen hubby?" Taetae asked getting up.

Which made Guggie whinned throwing his little legs in air.

"Kissing another man infront of me and asking what happen? The Audacity." He said like he caught his wife cheating on him with a little 3 year old Mr.Guggie.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Hubby what are you saying? are you gone mad?" He asked worriedly, checked his forehead temperature.

Guggie also walked close to them after climbing down the bed with so much difficulties.

"Mama kisshy." He said with teary puppy eyes. The tears were fake ofcourse.

"Aww my love come here." Taehyung picked him up.

"This can't be happening, because he is mine." Saying this jungkook pulled taehyung closer from his waist and smashed their lips together and started kissing him hungrily infront of his pup.

Seeing this guggie starting crying loudly. Taehyung hurriedly pushed him away and shushed his pup who was crying.

Jungkook smirked, satisfied as he wanted to do this from a long time, he wanted to take revenge from his son who do this to him everytime, making him jealous by kissing his wife infront of him.

"My mamaaaa." He cried snuggling on taehyung's neck.

Taehyung worriedly patted his back to calm him saying soothing words, he was very angry at his husband for this. Not knowing the real devil is his cute little pup who was smirking secretly on his neck, fake crying because he knew what coming next for his Father, the cost of making him cry infront of his mother.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!." Taetae glared at him with teary eyes.

And that's it taehyung calling him by his full name means death.

Jungkook gulped with fear.

"B-baby--."

Taetae gritted his teeths and hand over guggie to him.

"I am giving you 2 minutes to make him stop crying if you failed you will see what I will do then." He warned in deep voice and sat on the bed holding his big tummy. His cheeks got red due to heavy breathings.

Jungkook who was sweating badly hurriedly starting doing his task craddling him, pecking him, singing lullabies for him but in vain, that little devil was in full mood to get his father beaten up by his mother. So he started crying more loudly.

Taetae was controling himself from so long he was looking at his hubby with deadly glare.

"Shhh my bub Dada is sorry,dada will not do that again please stop crying baby." He pleaded, softly patting his back.

But he was also Jeon Taegukk stubborn like his father and devil like his mother.

"Stop crying or else I will leave you again to that that place." Jungkook whispered to him as he was so done now also very much afraid of his wifey who was holding his slipper in his hand, ready to throw at him, counting the time.

Guggie got scared listening to him he sniffled looking at his father in horror, jungkook smirked thinking it worked but.

"Thwen I- bill alsho tell mama that ju tlied to thlow guggie flom the cal." He sniffled Cutely, smirking.

(Then I will also tell mama that you tried to throw guggie from the car.)

Jungkook looked at his little devil jungshooked. Afterall Mr.Taetae's DNA was also involved in him.

"Only 30s left." Taehyung informed.

"Bub look please stop crying don't do this to your dada, I can't tolerate your mother's ignorance please bub."

Guggie got a little calm now but then spoke.

"Firsht shay mama belonghs to guggie only." Jeon Jungkook's son he is.

"WHAT NO WAYYYY--."

Taehyung glared at him.

"10 sec."

Jungkook sighed closing his eyes.

"I'll see you both later." He thought and then spoke.

"Your mama belongs to you only." He finally said now himself feel like crying.

"Yayyyyyy." The little fluff ball giggled in victory and kissed his both cheeks.

Jungkook melted instantly but looked at him with fake angry pout.

Taehyung shooked his head smiling.
"Come here you both." He opened his arms wide leaning on the headboard.

Guggie ran towards him followed by pouty Alpha King.

They got on each side of Taehyung and hugged him.

"My babies." He pecked both of their heads and then they cuddled with eachother.

But Jungkook was getting horny. He couldn't help but secretly slide his hand inside taetae's big lose t-shirt.

Taehyung flinched and glared at him but jungkook passed him a seductive look and caressed his bare skin.

Taetae bit his lips to control his moans he looked at guggie who was snuggling in his neck.

"G-guggie b-baby d-don't you w-want to s-sleep?" Taehyung asked shuttering he was now feeling so hot, Jungkook's large hand was cupping his breast.

"I bill shleep bith ju." He replied still hiding his face on his neck.

Taehyung was now breathing heavily.
Jungkook was torchering his erected nipples with his fingers. A loud moan escaped from his mouth when he squeezed it.

"Ahhhmm."

Jungkook hurriedly take out his hand.

"Mama bhat hawppen?" He asked looking at him worriedly.

Taehyung was looking mess with just a mere torcher.

"What happen love?" Jungkook asked acting innocent.

Taehyung glared at him.

"M-my Legs,.. yes..my legs are hurting MASSAGE THEM." He ordered his cheeks were all red.

"Sure my Queen, why not it's an honour." He replied with same seductive expressions. Which made taetae scared as hell.

"I bill alsho." Guggie said getting up.

"Aww my baby." Taetae pecked his cheeks.

Jungkook looked at him with "what about me" look.

But he shrugged it and started softly massaging his Queen's legs. Guggie also joined his dada and started masagging also with his tiny hands.

The view was wholesome for taetae who got tears in his eyes. His boys were doing this wholeheartedly for him.

Jungkook was guiding his pup the proper way who was obeying his father like a good boy.

Taehyung closed his eyes in relaxation but how could he when his husband was thinking something evil in his mind.

"Bub leave it you massage the feets only I'll take care of the rest." Guggie nodded like a puppy unaware of the smirk playing on his father's lips.

When jungkook saw his innocent son fully focussed on his work he leaned closer while massaging his wifey's legs.

Taehyung shot his eyes open when he felt two strong hands on his bare thighs as he was wearing shorts. He looked at jungkook and shooked his head, stopping him but.

Jungkook starting caressing his milky thighs sensually sqeezing them. Taehyung stayed still controlling his moans his movements could alert his innocent son against his shameless father.

Little by little Jungkook's fingers were going inside his shorts. Taehyung tried to close his legs but jungkook held and opened wider, now sitting in between his legs. Fully covering guggie's view.

"F*ckmm." A muffled moan escaped from his lips when jungkook caressed his clothed p..lips.

"H-hubby." Taehyung pleaded but jungkook didn't stoped.

"Mama Am I dwoing good?" Guggie asked focussed.

"Mmmm yes Sooo good ahmm."

Jungkook smirked.

His hands were caressing taehyung's clothed princess parts mercilessly, how badly he wished to take off all the clothes from his omega and fuck him senseless.

"Uhmmmm."

"Mama ju enjowying it?"

"Yesssss soo muchhhmm." Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and put it inside his shorts.

Jungkook chuckled at his desperate doll and started scissoring him.

Taetae was now whining with heavy breathes sweating too much.

Jungkook was finger fucking him making taehyung a moaning mess. And poor guggie kept thinking that it because of pain in his mother's legs.

When jungkook saw taehyung is close he slowly take out his fingers which made taehyung irritated. He whinned looking at jungkook who was smelling his fingers, smirking at him.

Taehyung irritatingly signalled him to put his fingers back but jungkook shooked his head as no while blowing a kiss with a wink.

"Baby have some shame, infront of our son like Seriously??" He whispered.

Taetae huffed and kicked him hard that the Alpha king fell from the bed at this sudden attack.

"Ouch."

"Hahahaha dada bhy ju albays fell flom bed bhen ju mshaage mamashs legsh?" He said laughing.

(Dada Why you always fell from the bed when you massage mama's legs.)

"Not only this, like always he will sleep outside too." Taetae said angrily, he sat straight fixing his clothes.

"What no not again." Jungkook whinned.

"Bye bye dada." Guggie said jumping next to taehyung and laid down hugging him.

"You know what I listen to you way too much from now on I will not listen to ANY OF YOUR ORDER I have some self respect also." Jungkook shouted angrily looking so scary.

"Done, now go I'm sleepy." Taetae yawned.

"Yeah whatever just remember my words."
Jungkook sulked collecting his pillow and blanket.

"Don't forget to turn off the lights." Taetae ordered like a queen he is.

Jungkook rolled his eyes but his eye balls stopped at something.

He smirked and did the worst thing of his life.

He Throwed our Taetae's precious Mr. Milkshake on the ground and stepped on it.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOOOOOK." Taehyung fumming in anger throwed his slippers on him but jungkook dogged them, sticking out his tongue on him.

"Yoouuuuu!!!." Taetae sniffled controlling his tears and whistles calling someone.

And then Jungkook's biggest nightmare appeared on the scene.
Mr. Kim Yeontan.

"Woof woof woof."

"Poor dada." Guggie said feeling sad but then closed his eyes hugging his mama not caring anymore because his father was a pain in ass he deserved it, he thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"That ugly toy wasn't enough that now I have to deal with this animal too Oh God save me I am the hope of many people."

Jungkook was crying running around his whole palace to save his precious life.

"God why Why my wifey is so cruel? It could've better for me if I sleep peacefully, why I choose to dig my own grave?"

"AHH LEAVE ME YOU ANIMAL."

The Guards were helplessly looking at their King running away from some inches dog. No one could dare to stop or harm him because it was their Luna's dog.

"F*king SEND HIM TO ZOO SOMEONE OR BRING A CAGE ATLEAST." He shouted at them running for his life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning...

Taetae was putting on guggie's school shoes with so much difficulty because of his big tummy.

Guggie was watching at his mother with big bambi eyes.

"Mama by ju gwet sho fat?" He asked blinking his eyes innocently.

"Why you asking this baby? Am I ugly now?" Taetae asked like he will cry at any moment.

Little one panicked and hugged his mother.

"No my mama ish the mosht bootiful mama of thish world I lobe my mama shooo much." He said hugging him tightly.

Taetae giggled hugging him back.

"M-mama." Guggie fiddled his tiny fingers.

"Yes baby?"

"Thwere ish baby in youl tummy light?" He asked looking so innocent.

Taetae widden his eyes his cheeks turned pink.

"WHO TOLD YOU THIS? Your idiot father right? He asked angrily looking at jungkook who was......

"Ahh seventy six, seventy seven, seventy eight ahh, seventy nine." Doing sit ups while holding his ears at the corner unbothered.

"No no glandpaa twold me." He smiled showing his two bunny teeth again.

"This grandpa of yours." Taetae gritted his teeth.

"Bhat happen mama---."

"LISTEN UP, AHHH EIGHTY, EIGHTY ONE, EIGHTY TWOOO, EIGHTY THREE."

Taetae rolled his eyes and spoke.
"Baby go have your breakfast mama need rest."

"Hu otey." He then rushed out of the room.

Taehyung smiled at jungkook who was silently completing his punishment backfacing him.

Taetae drooled at his muscular back and gave him a hard spank.

"TAEE." He whined.

"Two more left hubby." He said wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jungkook picked him up in a bridal style and did the remaining sit ups with chubby taetae in his arms.

"Ninety nine and Hundred.....now happy." He asked with a tight smile.

"Will you mess with my Mr. Milkshake again?" He asked tracing his finger on his jawline while controlling his laugh.

Jungkook pouted.

"Aishh my Daddy is shoo cute." Taetae pinched his cheeks.

"I washed your stuff toy in the morning."

"That's why I lessen your punishment." Taehyung whispered.

"But now who will save you from my punishment?" He asked huskily which made taetae gulp.

"H-hubby?"

"It's Daddy for you baby boy." He said walking to their bed.

"B-be gentle pleasee. " he said showing puppy eyes.

"No chance." He gently throw him one the bad and hovered above him after taking off his shirt.

"Want you so bad, my little sassy bitch."

"Then have me daddy." Whispered seductively.

(Rest imagine yourself because I can't take risk, this app you know😔)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 rounds...

Both were breathing heavily jungkook stopped as he was concern about his babies. He cleaned themselves and put clothes on himself and Taehyung.

He then pulled taehyung to himself and pecked his whole face before snuggling into his soft chest.

Taetae blushed, and caressed his hairs.

"H-hubby?"

"Hmm * while sucking his swells*.

"Do you know what guggie told me? Hubby he knows that there is a baby in my tummy." He pouted angrily looking hella adorable. Jeon's Queen.

Jungkook stopped his actions and looked at him shocked.

"How? When? Where?" He asked jungshook.

"Papa told him, hubby taetae is embarrass now." His pout grew bigger.

"Aww baby don't think like this, isn't it good.....atleast HE WON'T THINK THAT BABIES COME AFTER PUTTING PILLOWS INSIDE THE SHIRT FOR 9 MONTHS LOL." Saying this Jungkook ran away to save his life.

"KOOKIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!."

To be continue.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello My Soldiers!!
I hope you are doing well.
How was the Ep??

I hope you enjoyed. I wrote this feeling extremely tired it wasn't worth to your wait but I tried my best.

Soo.....WE WILL BE WELCOMING UPCOMING JUNIOR JEON IN NEXT EP. YOU GUYS READY??

A lil spoiler: He/she will be in Jungkook's team😌
I'm not revealing the gender now.

Don't forget to vote and comment🔪

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

317K 16.2K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...
1.5K 103 8
So this is a High school story type it includes tennage life, typical toxic parents or over protective parents, brothers stepbrothers and a lot of fr...
779K 31.7K 63
jeon jungkook a billionaire a psycho mafia king who don't know the meaning of mercy. always kill his victim in most cruel way. have no one. want some...