Ryu Shi oh imagines

By rayrn_its

This imagines of Ryu Shi-oh from Strong Girl Nam-soon and one of my favorite actors I hope you guys will like... More

My first love and forever
Night out 💗
So? Not my fault you're so hot
So? Not My fault you're so hot part 2
You changed me
When he forgot your anniversary part 1
When he forgot your anniversary Part 2
"Let me kiss it better?"
Baby Food
"Are you getting a divorce"??
"Do you hate me?"
Crazy night? Only With You
Stressful days
Award day
Will you marry me?
First day of preschool

"We cannot have a baby"

406 20 0
By rayrn_its

                  Ryu Shi-oh & Female Reader

"We cannot have a baby."

"Why not?"

"Because-"

"There is no reason for us to not have a baby, princess." Shi-oh interrupted you, his lips curling up in a cheeky smile.Glaring at your husband, you huffed in annoyance, and rolled off his chest and over onto your side. He frowned, wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you back into his loving embrace.

"You groaned"

You had just wanted to take a nap and then he barged in, absolutely railed you, and now you were being forced to hear him rave on and on about having babies. Honestly, you could not believe the sheer determination that your husband possessed when it came to the goal of getting you pregnant. "Shi-oh—Honey, I love you, but for godsakes just let me sleep!"

"If I let you sleep will you promise to think about it?" He asked.

Completely exasperated and tried, you nodded in hope it would get him to finally shut up. "I promise to think about it." You sighed.

"Then good night princess, I love you." Knowing he won, Shi-oh happily pressed a kiss to your forehead, and pulled the blanket over you— practically tucking you into his arms.

You were pregnant by the end of the month.

Short story for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 182 15
Haruto a popular handsome boy was fell in love with a guy older than him named jihoon, but jihoon have a boyfriend who used to bullied him name...
65.2K 3K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...
56.6K 2.5K 47
Tsetseg and Ryu Shi-oh. Enemy to lovers🤧 She's a spy but not a puppet, she follows her instincts and intuition. There will me lot many chapters of h...
50.1K 421 23
"i will love you even after the universe falls apart." - where i write a series of short stories about the boys in the anime/manga haikyuu. mainly f...