❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

By nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•
•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•

5.7K 720 235
By nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 30

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ

"Miraaaaaaaa- Don't run", I ran faster hearing him, my breath turned heavy as i managed myself on the last stairs and ran straight where a big glass partition was, crossing the partition i reached the living room where many big sofas and chairs were placed.

When I felt his steps near i hopped on one of the chairs and turned to throw a quick glance at him but a low gasp escaped my lips when I found him standing close to me.

when did he reach this close?

He was standing half naked wearing a black simple trouser down there while I was standing on the chair wearing his black shirt which was touching my upper knees.

His icy eyes fixed on me as he stared at me for more than a minute and finally grabbed my small hands as compared to him in his large ones.

"Noooo", I shook my head rapidly as i realised what he was going to do next, my eyes widened when he touched my nails which were a little longer than usual.

"Farisss-nooo-pleaseeeee", I pleaded when I saw him tracing his fingers on my nails, this man will not leave them before cutting them into normal size.

What actually happened was- he woke up earlier then me and when he saw his back in the mirror he had a mini heart attack and then this husband of mine observed my nails and confirmed that the deed was done by none other than my nails, when I opened my eyes feeling him creasing my fingers, i thought something romantic was happening and when I opened my eyes i almost had a heart attack looking at my husband with a nail cutter-

"Have some shame Faris- you are a Mafia King and still can't bear some nail art of your wife on your back??"

Snatching my hands away from him i snapped at him as I gripped on the soft fabric of the shirt, my eyes were drilling hole into his soul but that was just my assumption because the next second I was yanked harshly by him and my chest touched his bare chest, I was just in his shirt.

"I can bear a bullet but this feels like someone is writing something on my back with a needle."

He whispered near my neck and the next second I felt his warm lips pressed against my skin, my eyes automatically shut on his mere touch and i wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer i snuggled into his neck while he was leaving soft wet kisses on my neck and then he trailed his lips towards my collar bone-aaan...aann- that's my weak point.

He kissed my collar bone and the moment his lips touched there I moaned in ecstasy but it lasted short because the next second two voices startled us.

"Ooohhhhhh- Godddd, Korol have some shame"

"Eiiiiiiii"

My eyes widened realising it's non other than Cassian's voice and the second was Mariya-

I realised they were behind me and I was on chair, nooooo- I am just in his shirt, it's embarassing.

On top my husband is also half naked.

My brain stopped working realising, I am going to face a very ultra pro max embarassment in front of them because definitely no one will like to see someone who they call Korol and Koroleva, in this position where they are kissing almost naked?

"Turn around boysssss"

My eyes met my husband's blue eyes who was already looking at me with nothing but admiration, come out of your delulu world Farissssss- we are not in a decent state to face them.

And wait- he said boy's, how many males are present there?

"Turn Mariya -", I heard Cassian voice and if I am not wrong then definitely he was trying to make Mariya turn who hasn't.

"But he said boy's and I am a girl-", that's what our little naive Mariya whispered in an annoyed voice as if she was pissed over Cassian who made her turn forcefully, I know it because now I turned and realised that the three monkeys of Moscow are standing in front of me.

Oh- how badly i missed them, without them i felt as if I am in peace but finally now my life won't have peace for a second, well- it wasn't either in those two days because my husband has full planning of ruining it and finally now these monkey's who are like cream on cake stands there to remove the word peace from my life, life is good without them and life is bad without them.

Because definitely without them i would feel something is missing, a puzzle which is not completed from a single part, just like a flower who doesn't blooms until sun hits it and just like a life which is not completed until some brat enters and annoy us to death.

And the ultimate annoyance creature of my life stands there- Carel, Cassian and Mariya.

Carel has already turned and I assume he did it before Faris told them but Cassian turned after the warning of Faris which he gave in that mere line while Mariya was still half turned because Cassian was making her turn fully but every time he made her, she will again turn towards us and glare at Cassian.

I raised my brows as I felt something was off between them, i think mainly for Mariya she was glaring at Cassian? Not possible but it was now.

"So- what? I am a girl and Korol said for you all boys to turn"

Mariya argued with Cassian who ruffled his white hairs and stared at Mariya, his eyes held amusement which I have seen in Faris eyes for me, a small smile tugged on his lips as he held Mariya's chin softly and bent a little to her size, she was small in comparison to him.

His green eyes met hers and he whispered near her lips.

"You want to see their porn show, princess?", My eyes widened hearing Cassian.

This mannn, my cheeks turned red and i turned towards Faris who sighed and shook his head, well- I think he is habitual to Cassian's remarks.

"Huh? What does porn means?",

my head snapped in the direction of those innocent and no so innocent creatures, never knew Mariya was this naive but how did she remained this naive that too in this generation where not a small kid remains.

Cassian chuckled hearing her and a wide smile spread on his lips, as if he was satisfied with her answers.

"I will make you watch it but only ours", My eyes widened hearing Cassian, tho he tried to say it in a low whisper but everyone heard him.

"Cassiiiaaannnnnn"

Faris loud warning voice echoed in the hall and the next second I saw Cassian turning, his back faced us and he raised his both hands up in surrender as he shouted.

"Izviniiiiiiiii", He shouted in Russian but there was no feel of sorry in his voice.

(извини= izviniii = sorry in Russian)

Mariya was still confused but she did turn but now it was of no use because Faris decided that now we should leave because if we will continue to stay there then Cassian would give evey bit detail of Sexual life to Mariya and that innocent girl would do nothing but hear it with a notepad because I know Cassian would give her lectures and she might need to make notes.

"We are coming in half an our till then you all can wait like a human here!", with that I was in his arms and he walked away.

"Korol is so fast he can complete his work in just half an hour, hmmm...very nice"

My eyes widened as I wrapped my arms around my husband's neck and turned towards Cassian who was sitting on the sofa with his hand on the head of the sofa while his eyes stayed on Mariya who glared at him and Carel was sitting there with a blank face.

"Carel make sure Cassian doesn't gets any thing from the refrigerator."

Faris shouted loudly making Mariya laugh and finally he stepped on the stairs which were a little away from the hall.

_____________________

"How in the world she is this naive?", I squealed when Faris made me stand on the bed, his both hands were around my waist as he pulled me closer and looked into my eyes, his blue orbs stared back at my black orbs.

"Why can't she?", He replied with raised brows which made me narrow my eyes, i stared back at him and shook my head.

"No- not possible in this generation.", He sighed.

"Right it's not possible because no matter how hard I tried- you were successful in reading those genre book, hiding from the World and reading under a single blanket."

My brows furrowed hearing him because it was matching my life scene, i never got proper time to read those dark books and tho I ruined my sleep schedule just to read it and definitely i did in one night but why is he saying it?

"Well-", He shrugged his shoulders as if shrugging some thoughts off his mind, his eyes met mine and he smiled.

"Cassian is the person who has made sure that Mariya never reaches something she shouldn't in her young age, that's the reason she is innocent."

I raised my brows in a 'serious' look, is he Kidding? How can he make sure this much that she barely knows anything about it and wait he is the only one who's ruining her innocence.

"And he is ruining her innocence?", Faris stared at me and then pulled himself back making me pout at the lack of warmth I was receiving from his body.

"He is the one who has taken her every responsibility and I am just a guardian standing beside them, mainly it's Cassian doing everything for Mariya- I still remember the day when Cassian took the little Mariya with him-"

I saw a glimpse of smile on his face as if he was remembering those memories.

"Cassian bought her?", I was confused as I asked my husband who smiled at me, taking a quick glance at me he opened the door which was attached with our bedroom and i assume it leads us to the closet.

I jumped from the bed and followed him inside the closet just like a baby cat following its mommy but here is my daddy.

Hehe- i mean dirty.

"He was just twelve when he went to his school trip and from there he bought Mariya who was mere five year little kid - he said she wanted to study like him so Cassian bought her from her village. I had to travel especially to her village to ask for her grandma's permission because she was scared to hell when she didn't found her granddaughter for next twelve hours."

A laugh escaped my lips hearing the backstory of Cassian and Mariya, He really bought her without any notice.

Faris scrunched his nose probably remembering the time when he has to travel for hours while all i could imagine was little Cassian holding little Mariya's hand and standing in front of Faris who is pissed like hell.

I couldn't control myself and bursted laughing loudly, Faris stared at me and narrowed his eyes as he opened a glass door and pulled a soft white colour towel from inside.

"Yes- laugh because I can't, Cassian was really a headache and still he is, it's just Carel is mature that he handles him or else I would have died-"

"Ayeee...Marne ki baatein na kiya karein aap-"

My laugh died as i interrupted him and didn't let him complete his words, he looked at me amused and then nodded his head.

"Yes- ma queen", I smiled and walked near him taking him in a bone crushing hug- umm.. well it was my bone getting crushed when he hugged me back but it was warm. I love this feeling - the feeling of staying in his arms.

I love him.

"I wonder how you will take care of your own kid, Faris? If you called Cassian headache then what will you call your own kid?"

Pulling myself away I asked him, my brows wriggled together as i teased him but in reply he smirked. What's with this man?

"Trust me I believe in myself, if
you are listening to me then my kids will also but if you won't then - "

I raised my brows as I waited for him to continue his sentence.

"Then?"

Faris smiled as he watched me and then he whispered.

"I would enjoy their tantrums just like the way I am enjoying yours."

"Are you by any chance calling 'bearing' as tantrums?"

Folding my hands over my chest I asked him as I tapped my legs on the floor, he watched me with amusement and the next second bursted laughing loudly.

I was standing there blankly watching him laughing holding his stomach, what's their to laugh? That too this much after watching your wife?

"I just hope Malyshka -", He stopped laughing but a permanent smile was there on his lips, his eyes held happiness which was making my heart flutter, if this is making him happy then what's wrong in it?

"Hamare bachhe tumpe jaayein badmashi mein", my heart skipped a beat hearing him, his voice and words did something to me and I can't explain it in words, his eyes shined with excitement as he watched me with a smile.

"Korol?", A knock on the door and a serious voice of Carel disturbed us, Faris smiled at me and threw the towel towards me, he ruffled my hairs.

"Go and take a bath, I will come soon."

With that he went out to open the door while I was standing inside holding the towel and remembering our moments.

A small smile appearing on my lips as i hugged the towel and squealed in happiness remembering us.

Only if we could stay like this forever.

I think I will fight over the world to make us stay like this, i promise.

I will stay with my husband forever.

Forever.

___________________

"We will come soon, Cassian I am giving you the responsibility of my wife and Mariya, i hope you won't jump in trouble!"

"Ayeee..Ayee.. Captain!"

Faris sighed hearing Cassian who didn't gave a damn to his words as he was busy in admiring Mariya who was not even throwing a glance at him, his eyes never left her who has turned her body towards me.

We three were sitting on the sofa,  I was beside Mariya on the big sofa while Cassian was sitting on the opposite big wide sofa.

"Why was your husband running behind you?", I smiled at Mariya and then showed her my nails which were big and were painted in maroon colour.

"Your brother can't tolerate this, he is jealous!", I replied to her and glared at my husband who raised his brows in amusement and then a sly smirked appeared on his lips as he pulled his blazer a little up and adjusted it on his already fit body.

"Oh-common brother, it's not like she scratches your skin at night."

Mariya was loud as she laughed and stared at us because everyone kept quiet, the silence fell in the hall, She stared at me and then at my husband who was silent because he really doesn't know what to say to this innocent soul, only if Cassian would have said something than he would have received a good amount of taunts by my husband but Mariya.

She herself don't know what she is saying and what it means. 

"Did I say something wrong?", She whispered meekly as she stared at my husband and me.

"Nah- princess, you didn't it's just me who hasn't shown you practicals."

Cassian smirked as he replied looking intensely at her with his hands resting on the head of the sofa while he relaxed himself more, Mariya trembled hearing him and after a second she turned her head away from his direction as if she felt his eyes on her from hours.

"If you are done then take care or else I would make sure you hold ice pack on your face the next moment.", with that my husband glared at him and turned to go not before giving me his last glance, I don't know what came in his mind and he walked closer to me and pulled me into a warm hug from behind.

His arms were around my neck as he touched his cheeks with mine and later kissed my head.

"Take care, love and rest, you are weak", My brows furrowed hearing his low whisper and i turned towards him.

"Are you okay?", I asked him in a whisper as i pulled my hand up and touched his cheeks. He closed his eyes for a second and then sighed as he opened them back.

"I don't know why I don't want to leave you, my heart is not giving me permission but I have an important work."

A small smile appeared on my lips hearing him, he is worried for me, his brows furrowed together as he watched me, maybe- he is getting restless as he is leaving.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to me."

He watched me as i whispered near his ear and nodded his head as he hugged me again.

"I hope, I will get my wife back all okay."

I smiled and shook my head hearing him, he patted my head for the last time before standing and walking back, i waved him 'bye' and saw his eyes staying on me for more time, he is getting worried for no-reason.

I shook my head and turned my attention towards Carel, my brows furrowed when I noticed his head swollen.

"Carel? Did you banged your head on the wall or what?"

Carel stared at me and then back at his brother and Mariya, he narrowed his eyes at them and replied plainly.

"It will be better if you ask those monkeys about it.", with that he followed my husband outside.

My brows furrowed as i didn't understood his plain annoyed voice and turned my attention back towards those monkeys who had guilty expression.

I raised my brows at both of them and asked in a firm tone.

"What's the story guys?", Mariya smiled or maybe I can say she tried to smile as she sighed and glared at Cassian who shrugged his shoulders in return.

"Actually ........"

"There was no need to break his hand, he was just proposing to me", Mariya snapped angrily, throwing her bag on the coach in the hall she glared at the man who yawned boringly as he stretched his arms and finally turned his attention towards her who was burning in rage after his ignorance towards her words.

"Why are you getting hyper, princess? I just broke one or two limbs?", She gritted her teeth in anger, poor teeth would have turned into ash but they were strong just like his gaze on her.

His eyes shined with excitement when she marched towards him and held him by his collar.

"You freaking broke his bones, Cassian!! Are you in your right state of mind? Was it a joke?"

He smiled at her and grabbed her hands which were holding his collar.

"These hands will look pretty when they will hold my collar in a tight grip for different purposes! Don't you think, princess?"

Her brows furrowed hearing him as she failed to understand the deep meaning behind his words.

"And about that man- than thank God that I didn't killed him because the way he was looking at you was enough to make me dig his grave"

Cassian gritted his teeth as he said those words in an angry tone, his eyes drilled a hole into her soul as he grabbed her hands and lightly pushed her back, she stumbled back on her feet, her eyes widened as she watched him with nothing but tightened jaws and his green eyes turning darker with time.

Was he jealous ?

"You would kill him? If he will propose to me?"

She asked him innocently that made his anger vanished in air, his eyes stopped on her small figure and he chuckled.

"I am not some buisness tycoon princess, I come directly in the line of Mafia and do you think we talk?"

Her heart skipped a beat hearing his deep masculine voice which held a tint of power in it as if he was using them for right purposes.

"Still you shouldn't have broken his bones", She whispered meekly as she looked down.

"Right I should have killed him there-", her eyes snapped in his direction and this time her eyes burned with anger as she realised he didn't took her words seriously.

"You are being stubborn Cassian don't you dare turn yourself into a cold Mafia-"

Her words were left in middle as she was yanked harshly by him, her chest collided with his body and he grabbed her tightly by her waist, her eyes widened as she watched him and all she could see was his green eyes looking directly into her dark orbs.

"I will turn into a cold hearted man if anyone tries to come closer to you! Remember!"

She gulped hearing him and tried her best to match her gaze with his but it was turning hard for her when she realised his gaze held intensity in it while she was being nothing but just a small creature under his big shadows.

Why do Mafia's held this power? The power to freaking rule their own woman' sometimes.

They are unpredictable creature of the earth- if they can turn into good then they will turn angel to you but if bad then they will make sure you too are included in it.

Just like a human getting shadowed by darkness.

"And where was this man when a so called Tiana was ruling his heart?"

His hold on her loosened the moment she uttered those words out her mouth, her eyes followed his actions and the next second she was standing a step away from him.

She cursed herself for uttering that girls name.

"Look- I am sorry I didn't meant to-"

"Were you jealous over the fact that someone else was in my heart, Princess?"

She blinked hearing him, her lips parted in shock as she watched him who was standing in front of her with his hand shoved inside his pocket, his eyes trailed on her body where she was wearing his black shirt which was touching her knees and she had tightened it with a black belt around her waist area, white stockings which reached her upper knees and black and white sneakers, she was good in designing her outfits especially when it's his t shirt.

"Why would I be jealous???", She almost screamed making him smirk as he realised he was right because she never screams until it's true and she wants to neglect it.

"Accept it that you are, princess"

"And why should I accept?"

"Because you like me, don't you?"

Her eyes widened hearing him, she stared at him with parted lips and wide eyes, her heart was beating loudly and she was scared what if he heard it.

"I-don't", she whispered in anger, looking at him or more glaring at him.

"Accept it, princess because you always wear my t shirt and now I am assuming you like me so much that you wear them to feel me-"

"I DON'T!!!!!!"

She screamed loudly making him smirk.

"You do and if not then you would have tossed them in the dustbin but you never did, every shirt you bought from me or I can say robbed from me..."

Her whole body was on fire as she managed to keep her stoic face in front of him.

"You know what ? I can give them back to you if it's bothering you this much"

His eyes shined in excitement hearing her.

"Really? Then would you mind giving me the one you are wearing, princess?"

He smirked as he expected her to become shy and run inside the room but his eyes widened when he saw her removing her belt and the next second his eyes came out of their sockets as he saw her removing her shirt.

"Princess-", his words died in his throat as he saw her throwing his shirt in his direction and it landed on the floor while his eyes stayed on her little figure, wearing a black bra with black hot pants and white stockings.

She looked ethereal.

Her white skin was shining under her black bra and no matter how badly he wanted to avert his eyes, her heavy deep breath and her chest heaving up and down was not letting him.

The sight was hot as hell!

His eyes widened when he noticed his brother coming inside from the main door and she was standing in front of him, his brain worked automatically and the next Second he threw the bag which was on coach in Carel's direction.

"Go awaayyyy Carellll"

Cassian shouted loudly as he wrapped his arms around Mariya who was shocked as hell.

Carel who couldn't understand the situation stumbled on his feet when he noticed a bag thrown in his direction and when he tried to dodge it, his head banged hard on the nearby wall which did nothing but earn a loud groan from him.

___________________

"Now I understand why you both are behaving weirdly, well it's cute"

I exclaimed and received a boring look from Cassian, i shrugged my shoulders not giving a damn to his expression and got seated on the coach.

My eyes darted back to the interior of the mansion.

"I didn't asked Faris but can you all tell me where are we staying?"

I asked them as I observed the interior of the hall, it was good and very beautiful at the same time it was scary too not to forget that room with glass and sharks.

"We are in the western Russia, In the republic of Tatarstan, Kazan!"

"Kazan?", my burrows furrowed as I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders in return as he relaxed himself on the sofa.

"It's the hometown of Korol- his parents belonged to here and they died here- Korol never bought us here it's the first time we are stepping here and that too after you, Zolovka!"

My lips formed a 'O' as I intake his every words and realised that it was hometown of Faris, he has spent his childhood here.

"Does that means this mansion is his parents mansion?", I asked and in reply Cassian shook his head.

"Nah- it's not, there is another mansion which belongs to them but I have not visited it, only heard about it from Carel!"

I nodded my head and we sat in silence for some more time before I stood and smiled at them.

"I am getting bore why don't we go for shopping?"

"It's not good idea actually -" Cassian was going to deny with his pissed off face when his eyes stopped on Mariya who too squealed in excitement.

"Shoppingggg"

"I think we should!", I narrowed my eyes at Cassian but smiled later when I noticed him admiring Mariya, poor boy is in love. Finally!

__________________

"What happened?", I turned towards Mariya who was looking at me with ceased brows, I smiled at her and showed my phone to her as I replied.

"Nothing just my husband texted me that he is angry because I didn't listened to him."

Her eyes widened and then she laughed as she nodded her head.

"Ohh- what will you do now Zolovka?", I pouted sadly as I roamed my eyes in the shops when suddenly I heard Cassian.

"Should I buy it for you princess?", I turned back to see Mariya leaning on a car which was a Bugatti La Voiture Noire, one of the most expensive car in the world, Mariya stared back at Cassian and then she narrowed her eyes as she replied to him in a bored tone.

Well- Cassian must be having hard time looking at her blank and narrow look at him and her reply which was never this dry but now she gives him and what impressed me was Cassian never looked as if he was bothered when in reality I know he is breaking from inside after listening her blank replies.

Ohh- poor boy.

"Can you afford it alone?", Mariya asked with raised brows while Cassian smiled sheeply as he ruffled his hairs and replied in a slow voice.

"Hehe...I think I can't alone but I will if I will rob Carel's account too"

A low chuckle escaped my lips while I saw Mariya's eyes widened while her lips parted with shocked, she gulped and I could clearly see the nervousness hitting her on right spot, she averted her eyes from him and looked away with flushed face.

Awwww...cute Mariya is back.

Cassian smiled wholeheartedly at her.

"Wait a second you both, i will come in five minutes.", with that he ran in opposite direction making us look at him in confusion.

Suddenly my eyes fell on a shop which was of dresses and my eyes were stuck on a beautiful black dress.

An idea strike in my mind and I smirked knowing what I am going to do now.

____________________

I chuckled when he sent me a blank emoji, a giggle escaped my lips as I leaned on the car, Mariya was looking at me as she stood beside me.

"How did you got the idea to change into this dress?", I raised my brows hearing her amused tone and then looked down at my dress, well I liked this black dress which barely reached my knees, it was cute and when I sent the pic to Faris he is not replying but just sent a blank emoji to me.

Yes- I am badly missing my husband and that's why even when I am here shopping I want him to be with me that's why this chatting and he is replying to me but on alternate minutes.

"Sometimes it's fun to do something your husband would never like-", I winked at Mariya who made an impressive look and smiled.

We were waiting in the parking lot for Cassian who hasn't showed us his face from the moment he went and now it's getting late we need to reach back to the mansion.

"So- how's your mood Mariya?", I asked the innocent naive girl who pouted and smiled later.

"I like when he tries to cheer me up with his worst jokes which I don't get but it's beautiful.",

I raised my brows in amusement as I realised she is talking about those double meaning, Cassian really made sure she never knows what he says to her.

And did she termed them as jokes?

Naive!

I smiled and shook my head when suddenly my brows furrowed when I noticed a red spot on her head-

I pulled my hand out and rubbed her forehead which earned me a whine from her, my brows furrowed when the dot appeared on my fingers, i pulled my hand back and it again appeared on her forehead, the dot was there for a second when my brain processed what's it in actual.

My heart stopped when I saw the dot on its place for more than a second and, the red laser was crossing through my upper shoulders, it's not good.

"Zolovka you-"

Mariya pouted but my eyes was stuck on her forehead, this is the time- it's targeted already.

"Mariya-", I stepped closer to push her away from her place but she frowned and I didn't have any option but to come in front of her figure-

"Zolovka?", I didn't let her complete as I grabbed her hand and tried to walk away-

"We-", My words died in my throat as I felt a bullet piercing my waist, my legs lost their ability to walk.

"Zolovkaaaaaa....bloooddddd", I fell on the ground with a thud, blood- yeah- I am shot, of course blood would come out.

A low scream left my lips when I touched my waist from where blood was flowing out continuously.

My eyes blurred with tears as I realised the pain was increasing, what has happened to me? Am I going to die?

"Faris-", I whispered, my voice barely coming out when I heard a scream of Mariya.

"Cassiaaannnnn", Cassian? He came but why she is screaming, why she is crying?

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't, laying helplessly on the floor with blood covering my lower body like a blanket, I was feeling pain in my whole body.

I can't talk-

I want my husband.

"Leave him-"

Every voice was fading with time, something I realised was- nothing is going smoothly.

Something worst has happened yet I am not able to see, i can't open my eyes.

I coughed hard and that worsted my situation, the pain turned unbearable for me, the blood was coming out and my whole body was trembling.

"Miraaaaaaa"

Faris? He came.

A lone tear escaped my eyes as I tried hard to open my eyes but I couldn't.

"Miraaaa? Baby open your eyes, love please say something..."

I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I felt something on my cheeks, finally my body is not trembling.

I can feel the lightness in my head, my whole body is numb.

He took me in his arms, finally - I am in his arms.

At least I would die in his arms.

Tears started to come out of my eyes, I want to live but I am feeling my death is near.

I hope I could live my life with my husband.

I don't want to die.

"Save me Faris", I whispered as I breathed heavily, I can't hear what he's saying but all i could hear is my death calling me.

Noooo..I won't go this early.

"I don't want to go away-", A low sob escaped my lips and that made the pain worst.

I screamed in pain holding my waist and that's when I felt his hand on my waist area, he was trying to stop the blood.

"Only if I would have listened to you and didn't stepped out of the mansion."

I cried as I whispered brokenly and that cry was my last cry as I felt a large amount of blood flowing through my body, it felt as if it was the last drop of life I was having and now it's gone.

The lightness clouded my brain and my whole body lost their connection.

I can feel my heart stopping and my brain sleeping, maybe forever.

"Only if I didn't leave you alone today then you might be laying in my arms smiling not dying in my arms, MIRAAAAA!"

that was the last thing I heard in my consciousness before losing myself in darkness forever.

I hope, this time my husband would pull me out of this web because I hate DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I hate---darkness.....................

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 30?

(6000+ WORDS)

T

he story of Silk Whispers starts here🙂 yes after whole thirty chapters...well three or four more chapters left for Burning Hearts to end and next story of Silk Whispers will start.....

This book IS HEA!!!

You will get every answer to your question but wait Bhai...wait.... because your answers will come slowly to you......

NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 600+ VOTES AND 300+ COMMENTS because I spent my whole day to write 6000+ words can't you vote and comment in return 🥹🤌🏻

No spamming with letters because I won't count it... sentence in a single comment 😤

Enjoy:)

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 684 8
Welcome to the world of Aryans where family is placed before money or power. Here is love, here is hate, here is pain and here is the cure. The Raj...
202K 13.2K 64
ADHIRAJ RANDHAWA X ARADHYA SINGH #Book1 of 'TOGETHER' series "Because love can break all boundaries.." Two opposite poles, different in every way pos...
1.4M 56.2K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
220K 3.2K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...