Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 18 She's lying
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 33 The False Accusations
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Chapter 69 Our Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter

667 56 8
By mehaklovely

Grace's P.O.V.

The next day, as I feed Evan, Steve sits on the bed, staring straight, tensed. In just an hour, I have to leave to confront the person who attempts to rape me in the past, and who now holds our daughter captive.

It's no surprise that he's the one behind Giana's disappearance. He's not human; he's a monster. Once I have my daughter back, I'll burn him alive.

I'm not afraid to face him, not anymore, because I'm no longer the frightened child he once preyed upon. I have become strong now. Today, I feel even stronger because I have to protect my daughter from that beast.

Two weeks without Giana feels like an eternity. There hasn't been a single moment when I haven't missed my little princess. I long to see her again, to hold her in my arms and see her bright blue eyes sparkle with joy at her favourite toys and chocolates.

"Sissy Sissy..." Evan says in his babyish tone as he stops drinking the milk.

My eyes well up every time he calls for his sister. He misses Giana just as much as Steve and I do.

"Promise, Evan, today Mama will return with your sissy," I reassure him as I hold him close, tears slipping down my cheeks while he continues to call out for his sister. Steve and I share a look of sadness.

We enter Steve's father's room to leave Evan with him. We discussed our plan with him last night. I settle Evan onto the bed and give him some toys to keep him occupied.

"Grace, take care of yourself, and don't worry, everything is going to be fine." Dad gives me a quick hug.

"I just need your blessing, Dad."

"My blessings are always with you." He strokes my hair before turning his gaze to Steve.

"Take care of Grace. I want my daughter-in-law and granddaughter both safely at home, and it's your responsibility."

Steve hugs his father. "Dad, I'm afraid." He is almost on the verge of crying.

I can understand what he is going through. It will be so difficult for him to put my life in danger. Seeing Steve's condition, my eyes fill with tears, but I push them back. Today, I must stay strong for both him and our daughter.

"Everything is going to be fine, son. Just be strong." Dad reassures him, patting his back.

As they pull apart, Steve composes himself with a deep breath.

"Let's go, baby," I say, intertwining my fingers with his, staring at him with unwavering determination. "I'm certain we'll win this battle because we're fighting together."

"You make me proud, Love. You're an incredibly strong woman and my source of strength. I love you so much." He cups my face and leans in before capturing my lips in a quick kiss.

"Kissi Kissi." Evan squeals, bringing a small smile to our faces amidst the pain as Steve rests his forehead on mine.

Only our babies have the magical power to make us smile in any situation.

I rush towards Evan, and after lifting him in my arms, I kiss every inch of his face. "Mama loves you so much, Evan."

***

"We've installed a tracking device on your watch and a camera on your pendant. If anything happens, just press the button on the watch, and we'll be there within a minute. We'll be nearby, hiding." He explains this to me for the tenth time as we walk out of the mansion.

I cup his face and reassure him. "Steve, I'll be fine. Promise." I tilt his face towards mine and place a kiss on his forehead.

"I just can't stop myself from worrying for you," he murmurs, his voice filled with concern. "I wish I could go there with you." He stares at me with his eyes filled with helplessness.

I can't see him like this. It hurts me so much.

"Steve, you know I can handle him. Don't worry, I'll be fine." As I embrace him, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. I feel so safe in his arms, and this hug strengthens me even more. "Everything will be okay, baby. I'll be fine. We'll have our daughter with us in a few hours." I rub his back, comforting him.

"Just take care of yourself for me, Grace. Please." He murmurs, grips of his hands around my body becoming tighter and tighter.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to me. But now, you have to let me go, Steve," I say, trying to pull away from him, though part of me wants to stay in his embrace forever. But time is running out. I must bring back our daughter, our little bundle of joy, and our lost peace.

"No, I can't bear to let you go." He denies it, holding me even tighter as if he wants to envelop me in his embrace forever.

"For the sake of our little princess, Steve. She's been away from us for two weeks. Our daughter needs us, baby." I try to convince him.

"Okay! Just stay in my arms for a few more seconds. Please." He implores, his voice depicts his vulnerability.

"Okay."

We remain in each other's embrace for a few more minutes, forgetting everything and seeking strength from the warmth of our hug.

"You just have to make him reveal where Giana is. Okay?" He gives me one final instruction as we part.

I nod with a small smile. I know my smile is his source of strength.

"Take care of yourself, and good luck." He kisses my forehead before opening the car door for me.

I give him a quick kiss on the lips before getting into the car. He closes the door, and as I start the engine, our eyes remain locked on each other.

"I'll be fine," I assure him before driving off.

Steve will come with the entire team of police in another car, tracking my location. I just pray that today we'll get our daughter back. I want this plan to be successful, no matter what.

***

As I park my car outside the under-construction building, my heart thumps with fright, and my breath becomes heavy. I'm about to confront my childhood nightmare once again, and I pray I don't falter.

Breath in. Breath out.

You're strong, and you know that, Grace. You're no longer the weak girl. Now you have the strength to face monsters like him.

After encouraging myself, I step out of the car, taking a deep breath.

The cold air sends shivers down my spine as I approach the building. With every step, my heart pounds in my chest. But I can't let fear consume me. I'm not the scared child I once was. I have grown stronger, braver, and more resilient. Today, I'm not just fighting for myself; I'm fighting for my daughter, my family, for everything that matters to me.

As I step inside, finally, I come face to face with the man who stole my daughter from me and has haunted my nightmares for years.

He sits on the sofa, puffing on his cigarette. As his gaze falls on me, his lips curve into a malicious smile.

I stand tall, unflinching in the face of evil because when it comes to protecting my family, I'll do whatever it takes. No matter what horrors lie ahead, I will bring my daughter home, anyhow.

"So you came." As he approaches me, I give him a look of disgust. I want to stab him in the heart right now.

"Where is my daughter? I want to see her." I demand, ignoring my urge to attack him.

"Of course you'll see her. But only after I get what I want from you." He lifts his hand to touch my face, but I grasp his wrist.

"First, I want to see my daughter." I stare at him, my eyes spitting fire.

'Daddy! Help me! Where are you?'
'Daddy!'
'Leave me!'
'Daddy! Please come!'

The haunting memories of my childhood revolve in my mind, driving me crazy, but I try my best to not show him what's going on in my head.

"Wow! My little Grace has grown up..."

I cut him off. "Just tell me where is my daughter. I want to see her."

"First, you have to follow my orders and fulfil my desire. Only then you'll get to see your lovely daughter." He comfortably settles down on the sofa, and I clench my hands to control my rising anger.

"First, I want to see my daughter. Don't you fucking understand?" I roar at him, losing my temper.

"Just keep your voice down. Don't forget I have your daughter. I will send one message, and your daughter will suffer." He takes his phone out to scare me.

My breath becomes heavy at the mere thought of my little daughter suffering. She's just a one-year-old.

No. I can't let her endure any pain because of my temper.

"What do you want?" I ask, keeping my voice low and calm.

"Good girl!" A smug smile spreads across his evil face, and I feel like spitting on him. "Take off your clothes."

My heart almost stops beating, listening to his command.

Fuck! No. I don't want to do this. Getting naked in front of me.

However, I don't have a choice. I have to do this for my daughter. It's just about one night. You have to protect your daughter, Grace.

Breath in. Breath out.

You need to do this for your little princess.

As I grasp the hem of my top, my heartbeat becomes faster, and my hands tremble. I close my eyes, trying to block out the reality of the situation. For the sake of my daughter, I push aside my self-respect and comply with his sick demands.

I never thought that one day I would do something like this. Why is this happening to me?

I can feel the sweat trickling down my forehead as I slowly take off my top, my eyes squeezed shut. I can't look at his sinister face.

Every part of me is screaming in protest, but I stand firm, reminding myself that I must do this for my daughter's safety. I have endured worse in the past, and I will endure this as well.

I won't let it break me, and I won't show him the fear that's coursing through my veins. I am stronger than he could ever imagine.

"Your daughter's eyes are exactly like you, dark brown. I wonder when she grows up, she'll become sexier than you."

Dark brown eyes! What the fuck! He doesn't even know the colour of my daughter's eyes.

I immediately open my eyes when I realise he is lying to me. He didn't kidnap my daughter. If he had, he would have known the colour of her eyes.

Feeling a surge of rage, I march towards him, and after standing behind him, I strangle him with my top, startling him.

"You're lying. You don't have my daughter. Right?" I demand, my voice laced with venom as I apply more pressure, causing him to cough and gasp for air.

"What... what are you saying?" He chokes out, his voice strained with fear and confusion.

"I want to know the damn truth or else I'll end you right now," I shriek, tightening my grip around his throat.

He struggles to speak, his face turning red as I maintain my hold, his pleas for mercy falling on deaf ears. "Please, let me go," he chokes out, but I refuse to release him until he tells me the truth.

"I'm not playing games with you," I growl, my voice filled with determination. "Tell me the truth."

Fear flashes in his eyes as he realizes he has no choice but to confess. "Your daughter... I didn't kidnap her."

"Then why the fuck did you lie to us?" I yell, my anger rising with each passing second.

If my daughter isn't with him, then where is she? Who could have kidnapped her?

He gulps, struggling to find his words. "When... when I found out your daughter was missing, I took advantage of the situation. Because I wanted you for one night..."

"I'll kill you." I roar, tightening the grip of my top around his neck.

This man doesn't deserve to live. I won't regret it even a bit if I kill him today.

But the door bursts open, and Steve enters the building with the police team.

"Grace, he'll die," Steve tries to pull me away from him, but I resist. "He doesn't deserve this simple death. Do you want to give him a simple death?"

As I listen to his words, a realization hits me hard. Steve is right. This beast deserves to suffer until his last breath.

I finally move away from him before turning around, burying my face in Steve's chest. "Steve, he didn't kidnap our daughter. He lied to us. We still have no clue about her," I cry out loudly, clutching his shirt.

I'm so tired of being strong. God is testing my patience.

He wraps his coat around my body before embracing me in his warm arms.

"We'll get our daughter back, love. Everything is going to be fine. Please, just relax," he reassures me, stroking my hair as my sobs become louder.

My heart is shattering into millions of pieces, and my chest is becoming heavier and heavier. I can't endure this any longer. I want my daughter back, or else I'll die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.3K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
206K 14.2K 83
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
674 119 12
"Three months dating contract," I laugh. "You want me to sign this contract on what basis?" I change my tone a little. I forget I was respectful with...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...