"Tulips🌷" - a deep and passi...

By author_avya_

TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVE IN DESTINY 🌷🌷🌷 ADITYA MALHOTRA,26 years old. CEO of... More

copyright
🌷
Disclaimer of the story
BOOK COVER
INTRODUCTION
Character aesthetics
FAMILY'S INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER -- 1
CHAPTER -- 2
CHAPTER -- 3
CHAPTER -- 4
CHAPTER -- 5
CHAPTER -- 6
CHAPTER -- 7
CHAPTER -- 8
CHAPTER -- 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER -- 11
CHAPTER -- 13
CHAPTER -- 14
CHAPTER -- 15
CHAPTER -- 16
CHAPTER -- 17
CHAPTER -- 18

CHAPTER -- 12

2.7K 232 82
By author_avya_

I entered the meeting hall and I saw a man around his 50's sitting on the chair which is on the right side of the headchair.I walked towards the headchair and that man stood up from his place to give a hand shake to me.

"HEY,Mr.Malhotra"The man said who is known to the world as the chairman of Singania companies.His name is Rajveer and he is a great business man in Delhi.But the only thing came to my mind when I heard him calling me is aadhya.Him calling me mr.malhotra just reminded me about aadhya and a smile formed on my face without my knowledge but I tried to cover it.

"Hello,Mr.Rajveer"I said to him coming back to my bossy mode and I sat on the headchair. I saw him looking at the girl who is setting the file on the table with a lustful eyes.

"So,What is the purpose of this private meeting without involving anyone.Mr.Rajveer??"I asked him to make him come out of his unholy thoughts.But He is still looking at the girl leaving from the room.Later he turned towards me with a fake smile.

"So,beta.I want to..."He was about to say something when i interrupted him saying "Its Mr.Aditya malhotra and I want you to address it in the same way."which made the smile on his face fade away.

"Yeah okay,Mr.aditya malhotra.The thing is I want to collaborate with you and start a company with you in Mumbai.As you all know I am a very successful business man in Delhi without any failure.I want to collaborate with you and help you reach the heights you can never imagine.This collaboration will never cause a loss to our business.It will just cost a few people's life but We can make lots of money through it."he said

"What about those people's life??"i asked him

"We will think about it later.you Just don't worry about it my staff will take care of it.here the only important thing is money and through this collaboration we can earn millions of dollars.If your okay with it i will tell you the further details about the company and the projects we do in it."He said with an attitude by placing his right leg on his left leg.

I slowly stood up from my place and i adjusted my coat which made rajveer stand up in his place.

"Actually,My parents raised me well that is why I am not able to beat the crap out of you."I said the last line to him in a dangerous tone which made him lose his control.

"Your crossing your limits Aditya.Don't try to mess up with me.I can destroy your business in no time."He said with a creepy smile on his creepy face which made veer a bit aggressive.He was about to do something but he stopped in midway when he saw me moving towards rajveer.

I moved close to him and i Said in a low voice which is only audible to us"Well,I think you don't know me well,Mr.Rajveer.I will never do anything thing which will cost a person life who is good at his actions but if it comes to the person who is bad at his intentions.Then I will not even think a second to kill him in the most painful way.Never try  to do something bad to someone it will definitely bounce back to you.Mainly with the women.i clearly saw the lust you had in your eyes.Be careful old man,Don't you think women are weak they can kill you in a second with their skills.They are more stronger than you think.Stop messing with the goddesses,Old man.This is just a free advice to you"

I slowly moved back and said "And coming to the point.Neither i will collaborate with you nor I will let anyone to collaborate with you.ok then bye,Mr.rajveer.Take care of your company well"I said to him alerting him about the upcoming problems in his life.

Aditya warned rajveer and left the room with veer leaving rajveer alone.Rajveer was burning like hell.He is so mad at aditya.

"ADITYA,You are not messing with the right one.Let me show you the power of this Rajveer Singania.Your just a child infront me.I know what to do to get you on your knees.Just wait and watch" he said out loud like a warning in the meeting hall which was only audible to him because no one is there to hear him.He soon picked his things from the table and left the company.He was travelling in his car when he got a call from his nephew.He picked the call.

"Hello mamu."Yuvi said from the other side.
(Mamu :- Uncle)

"Haan beta.Bolo"Rajveer said.
(Translation:- Ha son,tell me)

"Mamu, I kept the flat keys in the flower pot outside the flat."Yuvi said which made rajveer smirk.

"Okay,yuvi. I will take them.Did you reach Chennai?"Rajveer asked yuvi

"Yeah mamu" which made rajveer evil smile grow harder after knowing that no one is going to stop him today.

"Ok yuvi.Take care.I just completed my meeting.I will go to the flat and get some rest."Rajveer said.

"Ok mamu.By the way mamu use the first room on the right side.That's my room,You can have it and the most important thing don't use the last room on the left side because it is aadhya's room and you know right she doesn't like anyone using her room"Yuvi said knowing about her sisters habits.

"Ok.Yuvi bye.."Rajveer said and ended the call.

Rajveer said aadhya's flat address to the driver to drop him there.

After few minutes,Rajveer is in aadhya's flat.He took the keys and entered the flat.As expected,He entered aadhya's room and checked on everything in her room.His sight fell on the photo of aadhya hanging on the wall.He took it into his hands and sat on aadhya's bed.

"Aadhya,Where are you??Your mamu is waiting for you darling come soon "He said to the photo and was smirking when his phone rang.He answered the call and said "Who's this??"

"Have you forgotten me rajveer??"A girl spoke from the other side.

"I meet plenty of girls,why will I remember everyone??.Just tell me your name babe,I will remember you"He said.

"It's me Kanika"the girl said

"Oh Kanika...!!Is it you??How can I forget you??"He said

"Rajveer,You are in Mumbai and you haven't meet me yet.I saw you in the car at the signal. i told you right? I live in Mumbai when we hooked up in that success party.I also invited you to my house.I don't know anything you come and have your lunch...I want to meet you..."the girl said with the same impure intentions

"It's my pleasure babe.. send me the location"Rajveer said and ended the call.

((Author:- arey bhaiii rajveer.... tumhe sharam nahi athi Hain kya ese harkate karne main.areyy...iss Rajveer ko toh dekho iss Umar main kya kya kar raha hain..Ise toh ek ladki kafi nahi Hain....He is truly a shaitan.Arey uncle jara aunty ka number dena))

"Aadhya,I will meet you later.Now I need to leave"Rajveer said to aadhya's photo and left the room.He got freshen up and went to do his things..

I just completed packing today's orders and I gave a small break to my lovely workers who help me a lot.Today,I am feeling that something is about to happen but what will it be??

I just want to see Aditya only then I can find peace but wait why am I thinking about aditya??I am not able to understand my feelings towards him.this morning when he cared me,When he helped me come out of my panic state I felt a very strange feeling.Is this feeling called love or something else??I think I should call Priya and ask her.In no time,I called Priya and she answered the call in few seconds.

"Hey..Adi ki aadhu..."Priya said in a teasy way which made me blush like no tomorrow.
(Translation:-Hey..adi's aadhu)

"Stop it,Priya."i said to her.

"Ok,ok.tell me.what is it??"Priya asked me.

"Priya I am not able understand my feelings towards him.why does my eyes always search for him..??
why does my ears always want to hear his voice..??
why does my lips goes numb whenever I get a glance from him..?
why does my brain stops working whenever I see him..?
Why does my body feels only his presence..?
why does my cheeks turns red whenever i listen him calling me aadhu?
why does my heart beats fast whenever we have a eye contact?
What are these feelings called??Is it just my delusional things or is it something else ---?
I am just not able to understand them.How to understand them??Ahhhh....!!! How priya...???"I asked her and i Heard Priya screaming in return

"Woahhh......"Priya said after screaming out loud.i was about to ask what happened but my words got stuck when I heard her saying"Aadhya believe me or not,your in love babe....I am so happy for you.Finally you liked no..no..you loved someone.Since this is your first time to feel this love your not able to understand them."

"Really??Am i in love??is it??"I asked her with excitement.

"Arey...buddu.Jab tum apni Dil ki feelings hi Na samajh parahi ho toh tumhe romance novels padhne ka kya fayada huwa??Your in love aadhya........I think you have already fallen for him."She said making me the most happiest person in the world.
(Translation:- idiot..What's the use of reading romance novels when you are not able understand your feelings??)

"Yes,I think your right priya.I am in love Priya.I am in love with adi.I think I cannot survive in this world without him.He is like a oxygen to me now.I always want him near me,around me and with me.I never felt anything bad whenever he touched me,whenever he hugged me.I never felt anything insecure with him He always makes me feel comfortable with him.He always makes the happiest girl.I think he is the one."I said with tears in my eyes.

(Author :- finally.....Our adi's aadhu realised her feelings for him...Hurray)

"I am so happy for you aadhya.Finally you meet your fictional men in this real world.hurrayyy....."Priya said with happiness.

"But priya...I think he is not in love with me.I am just a good friend to him.I think he doesn't have feelings towards me and I also think that he will never love me."I said to priya with disappointment.

"BUT what if he is hiding his feelings for you aadhya??"Priya said

"No,Priya.He will never love me.He is so pratical in his life and a very successful man.HE CAN NEVER LOVE ME.I don't deserve his love.He deserves someone better than me.I am not the one to him."I said to her and she was about to say something when i interrupted her saying "Priya,I love him and I am not expecting him to love me back. I am happy with this.I will never let him know my feelings towards him then atleast we can be friends forever.I am happy to have him in my life.That's enough to me.Lets end this topic here Priya."I said to her

"But..Okay.Lets just don't talk about it now.Don't think about it now."Priya said for which I replied "Haan"

"Okay,Tell me what are you doing??" Priya asked me to light up my mood but I was not in a mood to talk to anyone right now."Priya,i have some work to do.I will talk to you later" I said to her and ended the call.

Tears started forming in my eyes but they started falling down on my cheeks when I saw the bouquet adi gave me this morning.our memories started flashing infront my eyes like a movie and I was so happy to have him in my life.Since childhood,I always loved my parents but they never loved me back.I never got the care i expected from my parents but adi showed me the care which I never expected from him .I always craved to experience my parents love but i never felt their love.And I never expected it from them because I know I don't deserve it from them.Later,I finally accepted the fact and moved on from it.But when I felt the feelings I craved from my childhood with adi for a moment I thought that I deserve to be loved.But no i don't want to shatter into pieces again by expecting that I deserve to be loved.I think it's better if I stop it here and control my feelings.I don't want to confess my feelings to him because he can never love a girl like me.If he comes to know about my feelings he will start hating me.I can tolerate hatred by anyone but not from adi.I don't want to feel the same hatred I got in my childhood from adi.I am happy with this.

I will love him forever like I do my parents and will never expect anything as I never expected anything from my parents.I was thinking all these when a worker called me.Then I came out my thoughts and felt the tears rolling down from my eyes.I wiped them off and as usual started working with a smile hiding my sadness under it.

(AUTHOR:- arey aadhu overthinking math kar Jake confess karde bhaiii)

I started from my office a few minutes ago and I am about 5 minutes far from my aadhu.

I reached the shop and saw aadhya walking with the bouquet I gave her today in a very dull mood.It really broke my heart into million pieces.I can never see her in pain.what happened to her??If it is because of that RV I swear if he is the reason for it I will kill him in a very cruel way a human can never imagine.What if it is because of my behaviour ??Then I will just kill myself.I just want to see her happy.I can do anything for her and i can even kill or sacrifice myself for it.I really mean it.

(Author:- ye Aditya bhi na kya kya soch raha hain.Aadhya tumhare Bina reh payega kya??Uske bareme bhi socha bhaii)

I walked towards aadhya and said "Hey aadhu".She lifted her head and replied with a smile saying"Hi..."

"Haan,What happened to you??Why are you so dull??What happened to my aadhu who is always happy and cheerful??"I asked her but there is no reaction in her face it's just neutral.But after a few moments she faked a smile on her face and said "Nothing,Adi.Its just a long day".I wanted to ask her about it but i don't want to pressurize her to open up with me.I think she needs time but I will try to cheer up her mood.

"Oh,Then I have a solution for your problem"I said and she looked at me in a confused state.

"Come, Let's go"I said to her holding her hand.

"But ,Where??"You just come with me aadhya....

_________xxx_________

So,guys finally hamari aadhu ko apni feelings samajh main agaya...

what do you think about today's chapter ??what is aditya about to do??And guys what do you think about this Rajveer??

Mujhe toh Banda ko Marne ka irada Hain koyi Mera help kardo ise marne keliye💀💀☠️

So my dear lovely readers here is your update❤️.Please shower your love on this chapter.I gave you an update even though you haven't completed the target.So please kindly do shower your love on this chapter...

And guys we completed 25k views and 2k votes on our story.Thank you for the love and support.I am so grateful...Love you all family..❤️

Target on this chapter

Votes :- 175
Comments :- 50

Guys....Jaldi jaldi target complete kardo update keliye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
6.3K 524 26
KIAAN OBEROI Kiaan is 28 years old CEO of Oberoi industry He is rude , arrogant Having extreme level of anger He kills very badly those who betr...
53.5K 1.8K 22
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝘽𝙎𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉 Ayaan Malhotra 25-years-old young man He is ruthless business man.he is rude,arrogant,bossy but at the same time...