Cote Oneshots and Reactions

Dat1Cid69 tarafından

Just like the title says if there's a certain fanfic or certain ln scenes you want the cast to react to let m... Daha Fazla

Ayanokoji as Spider-Man: Prologue?
Ayanokoji in FireForce
Cote x One Piece
Ayanokoji in DxD Pt.2
Note: Ayanokoji x DxD
Ayanokoji in DxD Pt 3
Ayanokoji in DxD Pt. 4
Ayanokoji in DxD Pt. 5
Ayanokoji in DxD Pt. 6
Ayanokoji in DxD Pt. 7

Ayanokoji in DxD

972 67 34
Dat1Cid69 tarafından

I have never watched DxD, so I have no idea what happens in the story and how the Peerage system works, so correct me if I'm wrong or inform me about the story

Issei POV

As Rias explained my newfound role and duties as a devil, excitement bubbled within me like a raging inferno. Becoming a devil meant so much more than just gaining supernatural powers—it meant embracing a whole new world of possibilities, including the tantalizing prospect of forming my own harem.

"So Hyoudou, are you aware of your role and duties?" Rias asked me

"Yes, President!" I replied eagerly, nodding in affirmation. The thought of fulfilling my duties as a devil and building my future harem filled me with a newfound sense of purpose and determination.

However, Koneko's stern glare served as a reminder to keep my priorities in check. "You better not be having any perverted thoughts," she warned, her words cutting through my fantasies like a sharp blade.

Akeno's laughter, though, lightened the mood, her giggles echoing through the room. It was reassuring to know that not everyone took everything so seriously. And Kiba's smile, supportive yet reserved, reminded me that I had friends who would stand by me no matter what.

As the magic circle materialized in the center of the room, tension thickened in the air like an oppressive fog. My heart raced with adrenaline, and I instinctively tightened my grip, ready for whatever threat might emerge.

"What's going on?!" I exclaimed, my voice betraying my rising panic as I scanned the room for any signs of danger.

Kiba's voice cut through the tense atmosphere, his tone grave yet composed. "Someone's coming, Rias-sama. Were you expecting someone?"

Rias's response was swift and decisive. "No," she stated firmly, her expression etched with determination as she braced herself for the unknown.

As the magic circle shimmered with arcane energy, a blinding light engulfed the room, temporarily blinding us all. When the light finally dissipated, it revealed a figure standing at the center of the circle—a boy who appeared to be around my age, with brown hair parted in the middle and piercing golden eyes. He wore a striking red uniform that seemed to exude an air of authority and confidence.

The sudden appearance of this mysterious newcomer only intensified the tension in the room. Who was he, and what did he want?

As Akeno and Rias exclaimed "Kiyotaka!!!" in excitement and rushed towards the newcomer, all traces of tension vanished from the room, replaced by a sense of familiarity and warmth. My confusion deepened as they embraced him, their actions suggesting a close relationship that I hadn't anticipated.

But my bewilderment turned to disbelief as the newcomer effortlessly evaded their attempts at tackling him, his greeting casual and nonchalant. "Yo," he simply said, as if his sudden appearance and the ensuing commotion were nothing out of the ordinary.

Rias's pout, though, sent a jolt of unexpected amusement through me, despite my efforts to maintain a serious demeanor. "That's so cute," I thought, before quickly chastising myself for such frivolous thoughts. But the revelation that this Kiyotaka had somehow captured the attention of the president herself only added to my bewilderment.

Akeno's giggles and her teasing whisper further added to the surreal nature of the situation. "That's no way to greet your girlfriend,~" she murmured suggestively, her arm snaking around his waist from behind.

"Girlfriend?!" I sputtered inwardly, my mind reeling at the revelation. The realization that this Kiyotaka had apparently become romantically involved with both Rias and Akeno sent a surge of jealousy coursing through me, despite my best efforts to suppress it.

"Damn you, Kiyotaka," I cursed silently, feeling as though my future harem was slipping through my fingers before it had even begun.

Kiyotaka raised his eyebrow, "Girlfriend?"

"Hey there Kiyotaka" Kiba greeted him

Koneko smiled, "Nice to see you again Kiyotaka!"

As Kiba and Koneko greeted Kiyotaka with warmth and familiarity, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gripped me. How could they act so casually around him, as if he belonged here?

Kiyotaka nodded and turned to look down at Akeno who made her way to his front now stepping on her tippy toes to reach his face. Damn that lucky bastard Kiyotaka!

But my unease turned to disbelief as Akeno, with a seductive smile. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched her lean in, her words dripping with suggestive intent.

"How about we have some fun~," she purred, her gaze locked on Kiyotaka's face. "Just like the good old days."

My mind reeled at her proposal, no way! It was supposed to be me! Surely she couldn't be serious, could she? But as I watched Kiyotaka's reaction, a sense of dread settled over me like a heavy shroud.

To my astonishment, Kiyotaka remained unfazed, his expression unreadable as he stared blankly at Akeno. The strength of will he displayed sent a shiver down my spine, no way

"Akeno," he spoke softly, his voice cutting through the tension like a knife. A blush spread across her cheeks at the sound of his voice, betraying a vulnerability I hadn't expected. "Let go of me."

The words hung in the air like a death knell, sending shockwaves through the room. Did he just... turn her down?

"Ahem!" Rias grabbed their attention, "You 2 perhaps didn't forget about me?"

Speaking of being forgotten, I feel like that's my line

As I watched Akeno and Rias fawn over Kiyotaka with a mixture of disbelief and envy, a knot formed in my stomach. The sight of them lavishing attention on him, their laughter and teasing gestures, ignited a fire of jealousy within me that I struggled to contain.

"Hey, Issei, are you alright?" Kiba's voice broke through my thoughts, concern evident in his tone.

I forced a smile, trying to mask the turmoil swirling inside me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, though my words rang hollow even to my own ears.

But inside, I seethed with frustration. How had Kiyotaka managed to capture the affection of both Akeno and Rias so effortlessly? What did he have that I didn't?

As they continued to interact with him, my mind raced with a flurry of conflicting emotions. I couldn't deny the pang of jealousy that gnawed at me, knowing that they were drawn to him in a way I could never seem to replicate.

But beneath the jealousy lurked a sense of insecurity, a fear that perhaps I wasn't good enough, that I could never measure up to someone like Kiyotaka. It was a bitter pill to swallow, knowing that he had effortlessly eclipsed me in their eyes.

As I grappled with these tumultuous feelings, a resolve began to take shape within me. If Kiyotaka was going to be a rival for Akeno and Rias's affections, then I would meet that challenge head-on. I may not have his intellect or his enigmatic charm, but I had something even more powerful—my determination and unwavering resolve to protect those I cared about.

With newfound determination burning in my heart, I vowed to prove myself worthy of their love and affection, no matter what obstacles lay in my path. And as I watched them interact with Kiyotaka, a spark of determination flickered to life within me, igniting a fire that would drive me to new heights in the pursuit of my dreams.

"Who is he," Kiyotaka said pointing toward me

Rias and Akeno both turned to look at me

"Oh, him" Rias sounded surprised

Did she seriously forget about me?

As Kiyotaka's gaze locked onto me and Rias and Akeno turned their attention in my direction, a wave of discomfort washed over me. It was disconcerting to feel the weight of his scrutiny, as if he were peering into the depths of my soul with his piercing gaze.

Rias's response to Kiyotaka's inquiry caught me off guard. "He's my new pawn," she stated matter-of-factly, as if I were nothing more than a mere tool in her grand scheme. The realization stung, reminding me of my place in the hierarchy of devils.

But what unsettled me more was the way Kiyotaka continued to study me, his eyes like twin lasers boring into my very being. It was as if he were dissecting me with his gaze, analyzing every facet of my being with a cold detachment that sent a chill down my spine.

Before I could react, Akeno intervened, her cheerful demeanor breaking the tension like a ray of sunlight piercing through storm clouds. "Come, let's sit down," she said, taking Kiyotaka's hand and leading him toward the couch opposite me and Kiba.

As we settled into our seats, Rias took the opportunity to introduce Kiyotaka to me. "Hyoudou, this is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji," she explained. "He used to attend Kuoh Academy but had to leave due to family issues. He's a second-year like you."

"Were you able to get your family issues resolved?" Akeno asked caringly as she traced a finger along his chest, lucky bastard

Ayanokoji nodded, geez why does this guy keep staring at me?

"Kiyotaka, last I heard you planned on forming your own peerage. How is that going?" Rias asked with a smile, her tone filled with genuine interest as she leaned closer to him. She sat next to him with Akeno on his other side latching onto his arm like a leech.

Damn lucky bastard, I thought bitterly, unable to shake the jealousy that simmered beneath the surface.

But my discomfort was quickly overshadowed by the realization that Kiyotaka had indeed achieved what many devils could only dream of—he had formed his own peerage. My admiration for him grew, begrudgingly acknowledging his accomplishments even as envy gnawed at my insides.

"I have a full peerage," he confirmed, his voice calm and composed as always.

Koneko's curiosity was piqued, and her attention momentarily diverted from her chocolate bar. And Kiba's smile only widened at the news. "That sounds great!" he exclaimed, genuine happiness evident in his voice.

Akeno still latched onto Kiyotaka's arm like a possessive guardian and wasted no time in expressing her interest. "Could we meet them?" she asked eagerly.

Kiyotaka nodded in response, his expression unreadable. "Yeah, you may be able to meet some of them," he replied cryptically. "I told them to teleport to me once they finished their contract"

Rias smiled warmly. "That's wonderful to hear, Kiyotaka," she said, her tone supportive. "I'm glad to see you're making such progress."

"I bet you are still your manipulative cold self, huh~" she purred, her voice dripping with honeyed sweetness.

But Ayanokoji remained silent, his stoic demeanor unyielding in the face of her provocations. The sight of him ignoring Akeno's advances only fueled my anger, my fists clenching involuntarily at my sides.

Damn bastard, I seethed inwardly, unable to tear my gaze away from the scene unfolding before me.

Despite his lack of response, Akeno appeared unfazed, her expression one of admiration and adoration. "I'm so glad," she gushed, her voice filled with genuine affection. "I always found that side of you hot and manly."

And with that, she nuzzled her face into his chest, a contented smile playing upon her lips as she basked in his presence.

The sight of Akeno snuggled up to Ayanokoji, her affectionate gestures, and his stoic acceptance of her advances, fueled the flames of jealousy within me. It was a bitter reminder of just how effortlessly he seemed to command the attention and affection of those around him, leaving me feeling like nothing more than a mere bystander in his shadow.

(Now you know how his classmates feel)

Before anyone could ask another question, another magic circle was being spawned

"Looks like she finished first" he spoke

If this can get 20-30 votes, I'll do another part of this 

Can y'all guess who's in his peerage? (Hint it has both Cote and DxD characters)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5K 330 5
Recently, a girl from another class began to be interested in me. I didn't know her motives and ultimate goals, but it all looked pretty harmless. Th...
179K 4K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
235K 9.8K 25
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
17.1K 492 18
This is a story about ayanokoji kiyotaka (mc) who was released from the white room and was brought to Tokyo Metropolitan advance Nurturing high schoo...