God of Desire: RemiXAriella

De mimi_walker04

REMINGTON ASTOR -Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of eff... Mais

Introduction
Dedication
Chapter 1- ARIELLA
Chapter 2- REMI
Chapter 3- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 4- ARIELLA
Chapter 5- REMI
Chapter 6- ARIELLA
Chapter 7- Remi
Chapter 8- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 9- ARIELLA
Chapter 10- REMI
Chapter 11- ARIELLA
Chapter 12- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 13- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 14- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 15- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 16- ARIELLA/COLE
Chapter 17- REMI
Chapter 18- REMI
God of war
Chapter 19- ARIELLA/AIDEN
Chapter 20- ARIELLA
Chapter 21- REMI
Chapter 22- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 23- ARIELLA
Chapter 25- ARIELLA
God of war
Hey Hey hey
Chapter 26- REMI
Chapter 27- ARIELLA
Chapter 28- REMI
Chapter 29- ARIELLA
Chapter 30- ARIELLA
Chapter 31- REMI
Chapter 32- ARIELLA
Chapter 33- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 34- ARIELLA
Chapter 35- REMI
Chapter 36- ARIELLA
Chapter 37- REMI
Chapter 38- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 39- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 40- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 41- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 42- ARIELLA
Chapter 43-REMI
Chapter 43- ARIELLA/REMI
Important

Chapter 24- REMI

489 12 43
De mimi_walker04

Both of them left but we all are still in trance.
"The fuck, who loves suiciding"
Jermey said and I try to put Ava down but she grinned and held me tighter. We are standing out of this old station which looks like a creepy house.

"Haha...You know once me, Cesy and Glyn watched her cutting herself"
Everyone looked at her in shock
Cesy hit her head with her hand and said
"Eli will kill you if he sees you drunk and speaking shit"
"That fucker, screw him for taking my baby Ari away from me, this time I will snatch her from everyone and won't let her go"
She said in her tipsy voice, did something happen again, Ava usually gets this drunk, but she gets drunk in this way only when she is extremely sad, it is her way of concealing things.

"Ava, be here I will be back"
"Don't Remi, I will say to Dad that she is suiciding, but she always came back alive"
This girl, she is in pain I know I will talk to Ava later, but I need to stop Ariella for now

"Ava, be here with Cesy I am going to Ari"
She grinned like an idiot and I leave going out but they are no where to be seen.

I try to call Ariella but her phone is off, then I tried to call Annie but her's is unreachable.

"The fuck is wrong with this girl"
I sigh in frustration.

I tried to search for them but can't find them anywhere, its been more than three hours and its past three at night, Ariella barely goes out, She doesn't even know places back there in London and she is out here in Brighton Island.

"Ariella Nash"
I scream with frustration and I call Cesy

"Where is Ava?"
"We have brought her to Elites but Remi, they are refusing to leave until Annie is back"

I go back to our place and see Kirill Morozov and Damine Orlov playing Chess, they are sitting here as if they own this place. Poor them, they think they are getting Annie, but they are wrong, Annie is getting them.

"She is an Orlov, and she will be back"
He said calmly and we continue to wait for them for few more minutes.

"What? Don't glare at me, that Fucker Eli king said he is proud of Ariella"
"To be honest I am proud of her too"
I say with the pride within me, Ariella can protect herself and people whom she cares about, and I have the whole damn pride for her.

"Where are you lost Cesy?"
She starled for a moment and said
"No where Glyn"
"Is it about today? That she glared at you?"
Glyn said and our whole attention turned to them. Adrian Volkov is looking like he will kill the person who glared at her

"Who glared at you Cesy?"
"No one"
She said and looked around
"Ces-"

"Lets go to Ari's room"
"She wouldn't like it, that anyone would enter in her room in her absence"
"That bold bitch, she has scared everyone around and thinks she can do whatever she wants, how dare she say she likes Helen"
She said getting up harshly and everyone looked at her in shock.

"Av-"
"You, Lordship or passenger ship, come with me"
She said demanding and I sigh going in with her.
She is always drunk but drunk Ariella is my death.
But drunk Ariella is one of a sight to see, she still doesn't remember that our first kiss was when she got drunk. I want to see those eyes going wide when ever she gets to know something unexpected and they way she composes herself is a fucking sight I never want to miss

"Ava"
She ignored me but I forcefully turned her around
"What is wrong?"
"Everything is wrong, Everything"
She said and I pull her on Ariella's bed making her sit. Tears started spilling down from her blue eyes like an Ocean.

"Ava"
"Don't ask me when I myself don't know"
She said sobbing badly and I don't even know how to stop her. She got up hugging me burying her face in my chest and sobbed again.

"Ava"
"I know I am pathetic, not a happy person like you"
She said and I sigh patting her head until she is calm.

She thinks I am a happy person, even I think I am a happy person, at leats thats what I want. But all I can do is think and act.

"You are not Ava"
I said and she pulled back pouting making me laugh at her

"What are you? Five?"
I said laughing looking at her face.

"Go wash your face"
I said pushing her in wash room and after a few minutes a scream from her pulled me back and I enter in pushing the door.

My breath hitched as I see a washed white dress, in the cabinet, it has blood marks. I don't know if it is washed or what, but the blood marks are clearly there.
It is the same fucking dress from the video.

"Its a new designer horror dress Ava"
I said and she sighed in relief, thank fuck she is drunk, half drunk but atleast drunk enough to get into my words.

"You change into one of the dresses"
I said carefully taking her black knee length t shirt which will cover her until her knees.

She started wandering around her room and I still can't figure out where she can be, she has to be safe atleast. My heart is hammering badly, I want to see her, I can't stay at peace if she isn't around me.

"Lets go if you are done exploring"
I said pulling her down, she is literally the baby of the Elites. Everyone has a soft corner for her, Lan included.

As soon as I step down I hear some voices, I see a shadow but my steps halted before I can go to her

"Its not possible Annie, I am happy I really am, not everyone's life is perfect and to be honest I have learnt to live with it, and about treating someone in the same way as her or replacing her, I don't think I will ever be able to treat someone and be the same like I was with Sof, not you or not Emory, I agree I like spending time with her but I just can't replace her or forget her"
She said with a soothing voice as if she is assuring her. Or maybe assuring herself.

"Ariella Fucking Nash, if your suicide tendencies are done can we take Anya back"
Killian said with anger and got up but she ignored him focusing on the chess board. She is even more focused than how I am while playing basketball. Thinking about it its been many days I didn't play or go to the team, I should go tomorrow, but before that I need to confront Ariella with the truth of her doings.

"You already los-"
"He didn't"
She said going to the board and sat infront of Kirill Morozov and motioned him to continue but he denied.

"She plays well Mr. Morozov"
I said unknowingly with proudness, because if she sat there it means that she is going to win, Ariella never fails, no matter what, she is winner.

She won against Aiden King, Lan and many even her own father too, he is elder and has more experience but for somereason I know she will, Ariella never looses, she is never wrong either, she does correct things at correct times. Unlike me who goes for somethings in moment of heart beat.

"I don't play with kids"
"I can assure you within fifteen moves I will defeat you, not a disrespect, its just that I have learnt from my dad"

"Play the player Ari"
Glyn said and she glared at her and then at Cesy making them jump on their places, or wait she didn't glare at them, she simply stared at them.

"Ariella, your mobile"
I said and she glanced at me and handed her mobile but saw Ava tilting her head

"Can you tuck her in?"
I see her already sleeping on Couch.

I nod and go to Eli's room, let her suffer after she wakes up, she hates him so such that she wouldn't even step in his vicinity, let alone his room. She shouldn't drink again.

"I want cuddles Ari"
She said whining but a devilish idea popped up, I just want them out of this, so might aswell use my chance

I place her on his bed and take her pic sending to that psycho

"Ava wants me to cuddle her"
I send him the text and the reply is immediate.

Psycho: Does it look like I care?

Playing hard to get, its okay cousin you will understand things hard way.

Remi: Sure I was just showing that my Lordship can be kind to you but you decided to be a Fucker

I said and send him a pic of Ava and mine, I ofcourse didn't sleep on the same bed, we aren't kids anymore.

Yeah, and you are trying hard to stay away from the girls bed who has the most addictive scent

Shhh thoughts not now...

Messages and calls are immediate on loop but I don't reply to any of it.

I smirk as I see a call on Ariella's mobile named as "BIG BROTHER"
As much as I hate that psycho, I am happy that she calls them brothers, and Ariella has never ever been jealous of the girls around me, or maybe thats what I think, but she surely isn't jealous of the girls in this house.

I accept the call and wait for him to speak
"Little Brat I want you to check up on Ava"
He said with an Oozing Jealousy and anger completely evident in his voice

"Caught you Eli"
I said with a smirk on my face, if he thinks he is the only one who could fool people then he is wrong, I have fooled each and everyone of them and only a certain seventeen year old has seen things through me which I have suppressed for too long.

"I swear Remi stay the fuck away from her"
"Why would I?"
I said making him more angry, he says he only noticed her now, this fucker always had his eyes on this pink princess, since the very start.

"What the fuck do you want?"
He asked, or maybe stated making me grin wider.
He is a King after all, when everyone speaks deity of the kings they don't notice kings can be brought down just by a mere glance from their queens, and Ava is his queen, Ava Queens Nash.
I am not using Ava, if she would have known she would definitely kick Eli in his balls and would have kept him away from Ari.

"Thats the right question you ask"
"Just say and don't you dare touch her"
He said and I smile

"Ofcourse, and by the way, all I want is you out of the murder case and Lucian's case"
"The fuck Remi, you think I will stay out?"

"Not only you Cousin, Lan will too, I want you both out of this thing"
"Like fuck we will"
He said and I smirk sending him her another picture making him wince

"Fuck you mother fucker"
He said with complete Jealousy, as much as I prefer being a funny guy, my sudden changes make everyone do things that I want

"Fine, but stay the fuck away from her, and don't even glance in her direction"
He said making me grin wider

"Deal?"
"Yeah psycho deal"
I said and I am about to hang up when he said again

"If you hurt that little girl I will personally torment you"
"I won't let her down"
I said and hang up, I won't ever let Ariella down. No matter what, even if it costs me to open my wounds back and protect her out of this things, I will.

"Sleep tight Aves"
I said covering her with blanket, and turn the air conditioner a little lower.
She smiled in her sleep and I step out looking at them still sitting in the same position.

"Its your eighth move Ariella Nash"
He said and she nodded giving him her rook to kill, and he said, pushing his specs back a little with his finger, Vaughn looks like him, except for his eyes and he plays cards alot.

"Check"
She shook her head and moved her pawn to the end of the other side and said

"I would like to take my queen in"
She exchanged her queen with pawn and said

"Check"
Everyone widened their eyes and I go sit beside Ariella who is wearing her specs, a black frame, with hair tied up messily together and few strands falling on her face.
She tucked them behind and he said

"You did two moves in a single one?"
"You didn't move your king from his place, so its a check"
She said making him nod

She left the queen in the same place and he brought his bishop back from her king, okay Not her KING, King on the board.

"Next move Ariella"
He said and she instantly pushed her pawn for him and he smirked not doing anything.

"Too bad kid you are desperate to win"
He said placing his rook near the king on the board, they are playing as if its a life and death game.

She smiled a little, and pushed the knight and

"Check mate"
"Its no-"
"My rook, Queen and Knight are surrounding your king Mr. Morozov, and if you move your King, My bishop will have a chance and I will move the pawn leaving my king just for Check, not for checkmate, if I get another of my Rook in the board, the whole board will be mine, you can just move either your rook, or pawn, King is already long gone, I explained you the five moves"
Everyone got starled and she got up and looked at Cesy and Glyn again as if she wanted to tell them something.

"Ariella Nash right"
Damien Orlov said and she turned around and nodded her head

"You are the nephew of Van Doren?"
"Yes"
"Anastasia is your Aunt then"
I nod my head and he said
"She is the mafia princess"
"I know my uncle being associated with Mafia family makes me associated with it too, but we are completely out of it, I am son of a Lord and grandson of an Earl, next in line for my noble title in possible year"
I said and Cesy jumped up to me

"In a year? Wow"
And Glyn added
"I am so happy for you, why didn't you tell me?"
Both the girls hugged me ignoring the glares of their boyfriends and Ariella is looking at us with blank eyes, her normal eyes like all the time, unless I give her a reason to get the change in them.

"You played well Ariella Nash"

"It was all your game, you killed almost all his pieces, I just got some of mine, I mean ours in, and took the game on"

"So what is the deal you wanted?"
"Will let you know in five days"
He nodded his head and Annie said

"What deal?"
"Go eat Ramen"
She gave a sarcastic look and Annie got up standing beside her putting something in her mouth.

"Its a candy, chew"
She said and Ari sighed like she wants to be anywhere but here.
"I told you play the player always makes you win"
She scoffed and said
"Its what kings belive, but truth to be told you have to belive in hunger, hunger of the games, To me and dad its play the players play"
She said calmly, sometimes her face is even more intact and deadpan than Creighton's is, atleast he does speak with little effort, but she is all calm cool, collected!

Mia, Maya, and Anni are gone.

"You both are staying here or leaving?"
She asked and they pulled away looking at her
"Ariella we both did that because-"
"Ava is dumb, and more dumb when she is drunk but what makes you think you guys are some machos?"
She said with her usual voice and Jermey got up followed by Killain

"Don't talk to her like that, or do you want me to-"
Suddenly something flew right across his face and slight blood got on his face making everyone widen their eyes.

Who threw that, no one has the idea
"You see I am still learning how to use knives, so I might not so accidently use it on you"
She said making me grin at her, she is Ariella Nash, people with the iq level of hers learns things quickly, but according to her its not as lucky as it seems to be.

"You won't come for her protection Remington Astor?"
I smile and turn to Killian

"She is strong enough to protect herself and people around her, but I have always got her back"
Cause right now I am standing behind Ariella, right behind her, he is in Elites mansion that wanker would never do anything infront of Cesy, and moreover I wouldn't let him do anything

"And don't order Glyn around"
"Your Glyn and your Cesy would have been dead today ask them"
She said and looked at me and I understood she wants them to leave and as she said, she wants me to sleep beside her on her bed and keep my cock in check because it is denying me very much.

"I just did that to save Ava and if you were in my place you would understand the condition and the terms-"
"You shouldn't care about those terms and conditions either, why go to protect others when you can't even protect yourself for good"
Annie said cutting Cesy off and Jermey sighed looking at Damien Orlov who has his glare intact on him, speaking rashly to Annie will cause many deaths than anyone can imagine, Surprising but truth, I just hope she will be okay.

"And what is this all? You think by doing this you both become the goddess of sacrifice? What is this sacrifice for one person to save other just because you think you want to do something right? Then you are oh so wrong, it doesn't make you a goddess, it makes you STUPID"
She said but there is hint of concern that others are failing to notice.
"What she means to say is your life is as important as Ava's"
Annie said stopping everyone before they say

Cesy laughed and said
"You suck at expressing really"
"Stop spending time with Lan jesus, did he teach you all these"
Glyn said going to her and she moved back

"No, infact Lan says-"
"What does he say Ma chèrie?"
She got starled and her shoulders fell with ease, relaxing but then said

"Can you keep your hands away from me for now? And what were you and Ava doing in my room?"
She asked suddenly and everyone looked at her in shock

"How-"
"Nevermind and An stay here with me, only three hours are left, what will you even do by sleeping"
"Only if Remi will give me a company"
She said making me laugh

"Go die"
"With you? Okay, Will ask Lia to dig a cosy grave beside Sof we three will be together again you know"
She said and Ariella stilled for a moment but then composed herself

"Remington Astor"
Vaughn said and I message Creigh about the situation first, what? My spawn can have some details, afterall he is my spawn. Well that is the reason but more than that, I jsut want him to belive what I show him, before he asks if I say it myself he wouldn't doubt it.

"Yes Vaughn"
"Watch this"
He said handing me his phone, I thought he will show the same video of her in white dress killing people brutally but its the one from pub.

Remi what is that?
Its a jump kick Little Ari
I said and look at her looking at the punching bag with fascination, she was nine that time, I am sure she remembers that I was the one who thought her how to do jump kick.

Manage your height and make sure your feet touches the target.

"From your appearance and past experiences, I assume you are the one who taught her that"

"Me and Creigh taught her that when she was nine"
"Nine? What the fuck?"
"Chill Jermey, she was a curious kid, so she liked to learn everything she sees"

"Don't you think Ariella is a little too young to learn that? Afterall she could have killed him"
I shake my head at them and say

"They deserved it, and as I said I have nothing but pride for the both girls, atleast now you should accept that Ariella can keep Cesy and Glyn safe too"

"She is suicidal"
"She does that for her curiosities Killian"
"She treats her own sister like shit"
"She lost her cool because she saw tears in Ava's eyes, Ava is an end limit to her that she wouldn't let anyone cross"

"She made Cesy and Glyn cry"
"Every story has two parts Jermey"
"I think I like that girl already"
I heard Damien say and a smile adorned my lips

"Someone who knows how to handle the situation"
Vaughn said and I nod, true Ariella observes alot.

"Where is Lia?"
"She is with Isabella, that lady got the stroke due to stress"
"How about Mary"
"No idea"
He said and before I can say anything he himself added

"Let Ariella stay there for a week, I can assure you her safety and Jermey and Kill will be out of it"
I nod at him and come inside and see Ariella in Eli's room.

Should I consider the option of the adoption? Right now I need mom and Dad to take Avery with them and keep her with them for few days until I figure out what I can do.

She came back again and bumped into me

"What ma chèrie?"
"What?"
"You used the kick which I taught you?"
"You taught me something?"
She asked with pure confusion and said

"You did teach me many things but that can't be done infront of people"

She said staring into my orbs, I can't believe she is the same girl who was in the video brutally killing the people, why would she even do that?
And why the fuck can't I keep her away? Because she would never ever do that, either the video is edited or someone is doing this on purpose against Ariella.

"You are becoming shameless"
"Not more than you Remi, I have learnt from you"
We both came out and see Annie doing something in kitchen.
"I would have made it Annie"
"Its okay I love cooking you know, and I tell you what, I don't want to ruin my taste buds by Ariella's cooking"
"Last time she cooked well"
"Its was her seventh try"
She said making my eyes widen but we all got starled as we heard a scream and curses.

"Must be Ava"
"It is Ava"
Ari ascended the stairs and I hear a whine form Ava she quickly went to the room.

"Ava you okay?"
"Ughh my head hurts like crazy fucker"
She said and Ariella asked

"Should I get some lemon water for you"
"Yes please do"
After a few minutes Ariella brought lemon water but Annie said

"Don't, its very salty and yuckk"
"Its made by my sister I will have it"
Ava said taking a sip and got up going to wash room.

"What the fuck, you sure this is a lemonade and not some salt factory"
"I mean thats what the instructions say, so I-"
She got up leaving and Ariella looked at me

"Why was she drunk to that point yesterday?"
"No idea"
"She is sad"
Ariella said glancing the whole room and adjusted the bed going out.

"Av-"
"I am making us some coffe, what should I make you, Cold Coffee?"
"Ava I-"
Ariella stared at her trying to figure out but Ava smiled still waiting for her answer

"Ava"
She sighed and said
"You should demand anything you want from me, I so badly hate to say this but this self of you is not you"
"You chill Ari, I will just make it for us, if I wait for your answer my hot coffee will become Cold and cold coffee will become hot"
She said completely ignoring Ariella's words and went in the kitchen

"Do we have to hit someone Ari?"
"Looks like it, she went to TKU yesterday I can't understand why my sister always does this things"

"With Mia?"
"Yeah"
Ariella said and looked at me, her eyes with unknown emotions foreign to me, making my heart pound and I am liking it, its not the helplessness of her staying away from me, but it is the desire for her.

"Here"
Ava said giving it to her and she drank until the last bit, she fucking hates Coffee, she doesn't even eat the chocolates which have coffee flavor.

"How was it?"
"Just like dad makes"
Ava grinned in happiness and then said

"Lets talk Ava"
"Hey Hey, bold bitch sister, I am elder than you"
"Your actions says otherwise"
She said, its basically always Ariella irritating Ava but I give them their space coming out.

By the time they are in, I sit infront of Annie and see her doing something on her mobile.

"Hey what is pen name?"
"Pen name? Why do you want that?"
"Just tell me, Ari doesn't like attention, and what pen name do you think suits her personality?"
"Personality? Nothing can be suitable or comparable like Ariella Nash" or Ariella A Nash"
I said remembering the fact that she respects him alot.

"Annie"
"Yeah?"
"When did you befriend Ariella?"
"When I was eight, she was seven probably and Sopia was there with her playing in the park and I never liked her before, but always thought she is painfully beautiful"
"Painfully beautiful?"
I ask because actually she is painfully beautiful, Ariella is more beautiful than any girl out there I have laid my eyes on, and I can't even compare Ariella with anyone except herself.

"You hated her before?"
"Oh please, its a long story, and I hated her more after we became friends"
"Really?"
I ask with shock, and she nodded

"She was always with Sof, Mary, Isa and for the fact that even Lia got along well with her but later we decided we will be friends for Sopia and maybe according to her its still like that, but to me I kind off lowkey liked her when Sof didn't get her to us. But the only means for our friendship now is her, you know Ari used to always be alone in class and even eat alone, but if she isn't I only see her with Ava, but then again just because she was youngest of you all none of you really considered her to take along with you, Eli is ten years elder, and Ava is four years elder so you guys preffered people of your own age group"

"We never ign-"
"You didn't? You noticed her few months ago Remi, I still hate Ava for something but can't say looking at Ava's condition I feel bad for her, and for the fact that none takes stand for Ari when they say she is a psyco, detached, doesn't care about anyone except for her fun and herself, what does everyone take her for?"

"You are misunderstanding everything Annie, we do care about her"
"Just because you call care about her doesn't mean she felt it"
She said putting my head in turmoil. She is right what if she never felt it.

"And?"
I ask because I want to know everything, everything and its the time to know it now

"She gave up on her biggest dream and I am doing it for her, that bitch won't agree and accept it but she will be happy a little"
"What dream?"
"Sophia had a dream of dancing, she was a good dancer, Ari had a passion for writing and Paino, Lia had for crime investigation, and I had for swords, daggers and hacking"

"And don't even dare to hurt her I swear I would end anyone who would hurt Ari"
"I already saw it Annie, and does Ari still stalksl me?"
I see her looking here there everywhere but me, she doesn't lie, I wonder why, but if she doesn't lie she doesn't tell the truth either.
"You leave that tell me something, why are you finding something about that doll?"
"You don't want her to be prime suspect now do you?"
"Well, No"
"then I am doing it because I don't want her to be hurt"

"Yeah"
"Say something about Sophia aswell"
"Sophia!"
She said with excitement and grinned her eyes blinking with the shades of both green and grey, the similarities are so much that I wonder why she isn't recognizing.

"Yeah, so Sophia was adopted by Isa when she was probably two or three"
"Adopted?"
She nodded her head and said

"She was left near the steps of their home, and Mary took her in, Isa said she fell in love with Sophi right when she saw her, but there were some works of company so she let Mary take care of Sof in her absence, and you know Mary always like always got new clothes, dresses, headbands and everything for Sof like she is her own, and she is the first to know she had an eye alignment and made her mission to treat her"

"That explains it"
"Explains what?"
She said raising a perfect brow but continued nevertheless, Avery has the same thing, Lucian might have had it too, who knows? Maybe that is why he didn't see the car that day.

"And then Lia met Sophia, then Me, until Ari came I was the one special to them, but as soon as Ari came, Mary switched sides and just gave her whole attention"
She said sighing and I laugh at her, she started laughing too, she is so, lively, I can say Annie is a happy pill not me, because even if she denies it she sees good in people ignoring the bad.

"Jealous?"
"Was, but not anymore"
"Really?"
"Yeah believe it"
"How come she has so much impact on Ariella?"
"Because Sophia had many like many dolls, so many to a point that I sometimes thought she has a doll shop now, then she shared some with both Ari and me and trust me Ari was the most happiest at that time, even so she was the escapism for her, Sophia used to scold Ari whenever she did something stupid and said ahe doesn't like Kings"
"Really?"
I never thought Ari would hate Kings, she has the best bond with them. She trusts them alot.

"Can't believe it, she trusts the-"
Annie chuckled as if I am blurting out some joke.
"Trust? Ariella doesn't do anything like trust, okay even if she says she trusts, there are trust issues in that trust"
"No-"
"Yes Remi, she is Ariella, she might already have thought hundereds of possibilities of why someone would break her trust, and speaking about it she only trusts her dad and uncle without any ounce of betrayal, and she does trust them but she knows if they will break her trust she has reasons for it too, its like she trusts everyone around her but she has already thought why not to trust them too because they will break that definitely"

"How do you know so much?"
"Ari belives in give and take, me and Ari have given eachother everything about ourselves"

If I give everything about myself to Ariella will she say whatever I want to know about her? Creighton said she has trapped herself so much in her that she is not even ready to let herself out.
After studying the painting carefully I understood why she wanted that painting, because it is of a trapped girl.

"I am in good mood right now, you can ask me anything and I will answer if its okay for me too"
She said smiling, her smiles are fucking genuine that even Ava agreed that she is so much innocent and pure, who did she even get it from, people around her look dangerous at their best.

"Its about Sophia, why did she not move on from her?"
She sighed and said

"She was an escapism for all of us, when Ari wrote a story essay first Ava was the first one to be damn proud of her, I still remember the look Ava gave her, it is as if to her nothing is more important than Ari and her happiness, but the same day when she came to play....."
She trailed off but then said
"So when she came to play, with us she was sad, not by look, by words and she said she should probably not write anything and she even said she destroyed one of the dolls Sof gave because she was angry and her mother screamed with horror after seeing the story or maybe due to the doll thing I don't know but apparently she even stopped playing piano because she was obsessed with it and it scared Ava and Aunt to core that she used to play like anything"
She said pushing me into an unwavering shock, because Ava used to say she wanted Ari to play piano again, and she would do anything for that, she is a cellist, she plays guitar and even learnt paino...

"How does she has a affect in that?"
"Long story short only Ari knows the answer and I really wish it was me who made her my friend first"
She said and then her gaze turned into glare just so easily

"Annie?"
"You are so bad Remi"
I know that I very well do, and I even know I am bad like anything and everything who makes my own strike turning time to my self. I see her standing quitely and she pulled her sleeves down as I said

"You shouldn't hide them"
She got starled and said with a sad sigh
"Sometimes we don't have a choice except to hide them, Scars are ugly and will make us look ugly too"
She said covering up and I got up along with her and said

"No, I have known a girl who has scars or more likely she gave herself some, but still I have seen no one more beautiful than her, infact that word feels inferior infront of her"
She laughed but said

"Ari would threathen that poor girl Remi, don't say that infront of her"
Her eyes turned into a grey shade again, okay so this means I should be ready for lecture from her..

"You are trying to find so much about her without letting her know about you, its not resonable and fair, infact it is one hell of a worst thing that anyone could ever do breaking into someone else's privacy"
She said with a glare, I sigh looking anywhere but her

"Ariella Loves you"
She said starling me, why in the world everyone is saying me this, like seriously why?
She doesn't its just a mere attraction and my desire for her.

You told her that you were fa-
Shh...shut the fuck up thoughts

"Its not tha-"
"My Mama used to say something Remi"
"What?"
This is the first time I heard her speaking about her mom, she took a deep breath like the one time she does as if she is in trance and is contemplating weather to do something or not

"What?"
"Never do something that you will regret later"
She has said this to me before too, in same case, but different situation. AndI hate the fact that sentence is damn true at its best

"And Ari says, once the regret turns into guilt it kills everything"
She said and I stare at her going back to when she said about guilt.

I am not guilty but I surely do regret many things, too many to a point that I don't even want to think about it, it is much worse for me.

"You and Ava are nothing but an act, infact Annika, Cesy too"
She said startling me all of sudden and I can't even ask her to shut up, because as much as I want to disagree we all are an act, Cesy and Anni have changed after their relationships but they still care about the things that should not be cared just because they don't want to be bad. About me and Ava, we both are an act, the happiness, the craziness, the parties, they are all to escape from this shit we dont want to go through

"I am lea-"
"We are leaving to TKU"
"Ari no"
Ariella stated and Ava cut her off with a pleading look, Ava is looking at me to do something, something that I think I cant, specially not in her case when Ariella has taken over it, I can stop Ariella but I can't turn away from the fact that I am becoming pro version of her.

"I need to talk to you"
She said staring at me with her poker face. I nod my head and move with her

"Yes Ariella?"
"Nothing"
"You said you wanted to talk"
"I did, but I don't think I want to now"
"Okay then"
We just stand in silence until she inched closer, but I stopped her holding her shoulders. I swear I have never ever stopped myself this much as much as I am controlling myself around her

"Drop the case"
Her words fell my ears catching me off gaurd, her words straight forward without any ounce of other emotions, either she hides it well or she doesn't feel it.

"What?"
"I am sure you heard what I said"
Her voice came with a monotonous note and I leave her shoulders pushing her back

"What makes you think I would that?"
"The thing is why are you in that?"
She raised a brow and I smirk asking

"Why do you think Ariella?"
"Probably because"
She said sighing heavily her eyes deep like ocean staring at me with intensity.

"Because?"
"Because it has nothing to do with you"

"Do you know about it?"
"Yes, its about missing girls and even boys thats the only thing I know, and it has no-"
"Justice for those missing girls Ariella, justice for them"

All I want is to take that vengeance off myself, its about the anger, frustration and the sleepless nights since years, it is what I want to leave. The disgust leaving me, the things I have buried I want them to be buried, and I don't want anything else, if it costs me anything let it be, I am ready to do anything for it, and for the fucks sake it was Ariella in the video, and here she is asking me to drop it.

The doll person and the letter we found, we gave that person a name and considered that person to be a he, but I don't know why I think its not about the gender, its the key point I am missing, and I have to somehow find it, Ariella would never understand it.

"You are risking your life for it?"
How could she ask me to turn my back on something that I already am in deapths with?

I shook my head, frustration bubbling over.
"I can't just stand by and do nothing, Ariella. Someone has to seek the truth, even if it means risking everything"

"And by doing what? The thing is you-"
"Where is that fucker"
I heard the most annoying voice and sigh dropping the conversation and going to him

"The fuck are you doing here psycho"
He scanned Ava from side eye and threw a glare at me.

"Is something burning Aves?"
I ask feigning innocence, and she looked at me with what the fuck look which I truly appreciate for now, but she shook her head and said

"No I don't think so? Its already in ashes now"
She said going but Ariella is looking at Eli

"You came back early?"
"I will leave again, but I had something else to take care of"
He looked at me with an intense glare which doesn't scare me at all, I have been living between glares more than anything, Ava is looking at everything with curious eyes and Ariella is trying to understand the situation, she blinked a little slowly, looks like she understood the situation.

She sighed and said

"I am off"
"To where?"
Me and Eli asked her at once and she said irritatingly

"That wouldn't be your concern, I will atleast come back alive, you both dont try to kill eachother"
She said sharply, and glanced at Ava for a minute and left.

"She is going to cause troubles again"
"How much were you drunk yesterday?"

I ignore both of them going to my room, as soon as I opened my laptop, I search about Helen Nash, wait I can ask dad about her.

"Remi?"
"Dad I wanted to ask you something?"
"Yeah go ahead"
"How did Helen Nash die?"
He stopped for a moment and said

"Car accident, but I don't think thats the case, though Nash is secretive-"
"Does Ariella look like her dad"
"So much? The resemblance is as if she is actually Helen, even Cole looks a little like Helen, she was one of the top best crime thriller authors"

"Dad, was Helen like somehow a bad person?"
He laughed and said
"Silver was more closer to Helen, she used to go there for baking"
"Baking?"
"Yeah, his mom used to make good cakes and cookies"

I love baking but no one lets me
Ari has a passion for writing
She has stopped playing piano

"Take Avery to somewhere safe dad"
"Already did that son"
He said and I can feel his smile from the phone

"Why would you dig up Helen's past Remi? She is long dead"
"I know dad, but seems like Ava hates her but Ariella doesn't, she even has kept a photo of Helen in her room a big one at that"

"Do you love her Remi?"
"Who? Ariella? Common dad me and Ari are not-"
"You are really much like me"
He said with a chuckle, a greatness, relief, and happiness.
Dad proudly says I have never let Remi go through anything bad and I want that to be like that, and my tough mom, she is a fragile person from heart, she rules mine and Dad's heart and we gladly let her rule it, one smile, one command, and one wish from her is enough to let us both do whatever she wants us too.

After speaking with dad for sometime, I read the books Annie has sent me, she denied giving me the paper back of the books, they are written by Ariella, I can read some books now, looks like she is working on another book aswell.

"The Shadowed Secrets Tetralogy"

1. "Whispers in the Dark"
2. "Shadows of Betrayal"
3. "Echoes of Revenge"
4. "Secrets Unveiled"

She has written over twenty books and I have read only three of them till now.

I start with the first book of the series.
I read and read and read until I noticed it is already evening.

I put the book aside after messing up my head, its psychotic, manipulative, and much worse, the one I thought to be the antagonist in the first book is the victim since the start, it feels like I was sitting right there when the book scenes were happening.

I call Ariella but she didn't answer, why have phone, when couldn't answer? She doesn't even use social media alot, replies late on messages

"Give the phone to Ariella"
"But she left after we burnt-"
She stopped mid sentence and asked
"Where is Ari?"
"What did you guys burn?"
"Slide that all, tell me where Ari is?"
"If I knew why would I call you Annie"
She huffed as I go out again, Ariella doesn't travel alot, nor does she want to go out anywhere, her phone is on but she isn't answering the call.

There are only two places she can be in, one near the park which she started hanging out at, there is a play ground near it, where I often used to go for basketball and, two, REU, except for these places she can't be anywhere, I probably don't think Ariella knows majority of places in London aswell, don't worry Ma chèrie, I will take you out even if you don't want to.

As I ventured into the park, a sense of unease settled over me like a heavy fog. It is a place where only few people ventured, especially at this hour. The playground, a curious mix of basketball and football courts, stood eerily silent under the dimming twilight. Despite the fading light, I scanned every corner, every nook, hoping to catch a glimpse of Ariella amidst the looming shadows.

With each passing moment, my worry intensified. Ariella is never one to wander off without a word, she said she would inform me always, especially when she is going out alone. My mind raced with a thousand possibilities, each more terrifying than the last. What if something had happened to her? What if she is in trouble?

What if the video she was in is happ-
Shhh...thoughts don't fuck me up right now... this is the reason I say I stay at peace and my heart will be calm when she is around me.

As the sinking feeling in my chest grew unbearable, I made my way towards the REU, the sounds of distant banging echoing through the empty hallways. It is a haunting sound, like a desperate cry for help reverberating through the silent corridors. Ignoring the chill that crept up my spine, not because of the fear of something else, fear for Ariella that I never knew existed, I follow the noise, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Ariella are you in here?"
I ask and a bang again to the door

"Rem its me, please open this pl-"
"Step aside from the door"
I said and kicked it open.
And then, I found them - Ariella and Emory, huddled together in a small storeroom. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of Ariella, her once pristine white t-shirt now stained with a dark, ominous red. Emory's tear-streaked face mirrored the horror that twisted within me as I rushed forward, desperate to free them from whatever nightmare had ensnared them.

"Ariella you okay?"
I ask but she just stared at me silently, her eyes void of any emotions, her face covered with sweat and red patches

"Arie-"
"Its not blood"
She said staring at some spot making my breath hitch again, there are some nuts on the ground, bitten apple and grapes

"Ariella look at me"
I said trying to turn her face to me but she constantly kept staring at the place.

"Ariel please I am sorry I didn't mean to say that to them, I didn't knew she would use it against you"
She said stuttering, but who is she speaking about?

"Its not your fault, you should probably leave, before it gets more darker"
"Bu-"
"Leave"
But instead of leaving that girl hugged her sobbing badly, now that I see Ariella's black coat is on that girl, she is drenched too

"I am not angry at you Emory, leave before I do something bad"
She shook her head and sighed making me take that girl off Ariella and she glared at me
"Didn't I tell you not to touch my doll"
She said suddenly holding Emory's hand starling me

"Leave Emory, we will talk tomorrow"
She quitely walked away and I hold Ariella to me only to be pushed off

"Ari-"
"I am covered in this color and sweat you will get-"
"Does it look like I care about this?"
I said pulling her to me and hugged her closer to my heart, only to hear a chocked breath out of her

"Ma chèrie"
"I am scared, take me back please, I am really so scared"
She said with a numb voice making me look at her

I held her hand and take her back, she quickly rushed in, and I wait for few minutes in her room but I didn't listen to shower sound.

"Ariella I am coming in"
I got no reply so I barged in there, to see her standing quitely below the shower, I turn it on, and look at her hand which is red now, by banging continuously, she is looking at me with blank look

"Who locked you-"
"I want to go back to mom"
She said all of sudden making me quite, I know how to make her happy, I just know it, but others can't notice that she misses her mom more than her dad. To everyone Ariella only loves her dad and uncle but the truth is, she does love them, but she loves Aunt, Ava and others too, in her own way, it can't be judged.

"Get rid of these clothes"
"I want mom"
She said as a pleading child and I cup her cheek making me look at her.

"You want to cry Ariella?"
"I want to go to mom, I want to-"
I stop her putting my finger on her lips making her look at me

"I will take you there, now get rid of these before do it myself"
She shook her head trying to push me, I turn the shower to Cold, and stand in it with her. She isn't even reacting as if she is habituated with cold showers, what if she is, Ariella is fucking unpredictable, I turn the water to hot making her widen her eyes.

"Ariella"
She glanced at the surroundings and then shut her eyes for some seconds and pushed me back.

"I will help myself"
"I said get rid of these clothes"
I said pressurising each word, and she stared at me trying to push me again and again.

"Stop struggling when it is futile against me"
I voice came harsh stopping her as I am holding both of her delicate than flower hands in my single one, she tried to struggle again making me push her to the wall and stare at her intensely.

"Why the fuck are you scared of nuts and fruits"
"LEAVE.ME"
"Answer my question else I will use many alternative methods"
I said and she shook her head in a challenging way.

"Fine use all the alternative methods you can"
I smirk at her angry self, to those who think they can't get any emotion out of her, they are wrong, Ariella's patience can't be tested but if you want her to react then do something that she didn't expect to happen at all.

I ripped her shirt at once making her widen her eyes, she looks fucking bewitching when she shows her expressions.

"What do you think you are doing?"
"Leave me"
"Get off Remington Astor, you are such a dra-"
I pushed myself on her making her stop, once she shut her pretty mouth, I hold her neck a little tightly to show I that I am the one in charge right now, and I fucking own her.

"I will scream and call bro-"
"He is already off and about screaming I can make you scream in different ways and you can scream my name too, but as I said, don't make me loose my calm when I am being nice with you"

I hold her wrists again, hot water drenching both of us, I said so I know how to get her emotions out.

Cole-1
Aiden-1
Remi-2

Thats our score board now, the two of them won a point yesterday at airport after agreeing that I can look after her but they said from afar, this is how much AFAR I can be, this is the distance I can maintain from her, My hold on her wrists tightened a little making her wince

"You are a devil in disguise"
"And you are a demon to chase"
I said as my other hand and trailed it slowly on her back, I felt her quiver a little, I have never seen this much affect on anyone due to me, sure many girls want to sleep with me, fuck me or want me to fuck them but I the affect I have on Ariella makes others ordinary.

"You feel good don't you?"
I wishpered in her ear and slowly licked it, but then came back remembering I said I won't do anything until she is eighteen. Well I can kiss her though its been ages, I mean felt like ages tasting her sweet tongue her lips her hands around my neck and that innocent look she gives after kissing or orgasms is one hell of a sight that I won't ever miss.

Taking everything off her body, I made her stand still despite of her struggles and glares.

"They are nothing but a turn o-"
"You are a- a-"
"What? Couldn't find words to curse"
"Curse at yourself"
She said demanding and I laugh at her leaving both of her wrists.
"Curse at yourself"
She angrily pushed me again but that only made my grip on her tighten.

"What? Damn sometimes you are so naive"
I said getting a slap on my chest.

"Why am I the only one naked?"
I should have expected that this was the problem.

I cup her cheek, and hold her waist pulling her closer to me, she breathed a sigh and I can listen to her heart hammering.

She didn't wait even for a second to claim my lips, her hand held my wet shirt in her fist and one is on my neck tugging my hair from behind. She is wild, passionate, and has so much fight in her.

I pull back and said

"So since you kissed me, you have to let me wash you up"
I am looking at her, who is having that innocent longing, I swear I will really think she is in love with me if she looks at me like this.

"Fine then, you will let me kiss you again"
"Are you commanding me Ariella Nash?"
"Can't I Remington Astor?"
"Oh fuck it"
"Can I?"

I didn't answer her question pulling her to me again, commanding? She is doing whatever she wants with me and I am letting her do it.

As our tongues intertwined, a surge of electricity coursed through my veins. Her soft sighs mingled with my own, creating a harmonious melody that filled the air with water falling on us. Her lips are like the sweetest nectar, intoxicating and addictive.

I lost myself in the depths of her gaze, drowning in the ocean of helplessness and desire that shimmered within them. Her skin, as soft as the finest silk, is quivering in my hold, the way Ariella reacts to my touch is what I crave. With each caress, I felt as though I am soaring on the wings.

My desire for her grew as I pulled her more closer as if the air here is the only barrier now. Which it is, warm water falling on us and my hand trailed to her neck chocking it a little, I will be fucking rough on her if I loose my control, she is breakable to me, others take her as a girl who wouldn't listen to anyone and does things by herself but she is breakable with me, and if I break her I will only loose myself in her until nothing is left to devour anymore.

Her lips moving on mine trying to match my pace, I tasted her lips fucking many times, yet, no matter how many times I do, it feels like I have gotten addicted to the new alcohol, when she was complaining saying I am not kissing her, only my Lordship knows how much hard he is trying to control himself, I don't take decisions by heart, I made it look like that, but I never let my heart mess with brain, sometimes I do things in a heartbeat, but never ever let my mind mess with my heart, she is the same too, but fuck knows why she looks at me like I am the only sight.

With a gentle sigh, we parted our lips, our foreheads still touching. Our gazes met, and in that instant, I wanted to pull this girl away from everyone and just disappear with her, I can never share Ariella with anyone, I am growing selfish for her.

"Ma Chèrie I should wash you up now"
I said and she simply nodded her head trying to turn her face around but I hold her face making it look at me, she is biting those lips again

"No wonder you always bite those lips, they taste fucking good"
"Yours taste good too, Like-"
"Strawberry"
I said and she nodded her head, negotiation always works

"Why do you hate nuts?"
"I don't like them thats it"
She said as I took the shampoo, which smells a little like her, rich, expensive and soft.

"You said you were scared"
"Because I was"
"Why?"
She sighed not saying anything

"I will give you another blank pro-"
"Really?"
Her eyes shined as a kid who got the toy

I nod, looking at her hair, which are now covered in lather, her body is fucking fittable against mine.

I want her struggles to become submissive to me
Her voice turning into moans
Her delicate neck in my palm chocking it
Her body on mine while fuck-

She is still seventeen, no more thoughts

"Why should I say?"
I sigh looking at her and said
"Blank promise"
"I already have one left"
"I will give you another one"
She nodded and said

"Nuts can kill someone, if they are allergic to it and fruits are the same too"
She said with a little tremble and I didn't press her further, allergic to it, I already think I know why. I sometimes feel way too sorry for her, but more than that I wish I was there for her that time.

After washing her up I left to my room to get freshen up.

"Lets go out-"
I said and watch her typing something on the typewriter, her hair falling on either sides of her shoulders, her specs, she looks fucking hot whle wearing them, she is damn focused she didn't even listen to my footsteps.

"Finally done"
She said getting up and bent her back a little and suddenly got up looking at me.

"Yes?"
"We are going out"
"I have a match scheduled"
"Match?"
"Online match, video game"
She said opening her laptop and I sigh getting in

"You can play later"
"I haven't since two days"
"Later, join me for basketball"
I said pulling her up.

She is already into her usual black outfit, paired with skinny jeans.

"Lets walk"
She said and I nod walking with her.

The night air is crisp and cool as Ariella and I made our way to the basketball court, the dim glow of the streetlights casting long shadows across the pavement. There is something magical about playing basketball under the cover of darkness, the usual hustle and bustle of the day giving way to a quiet serenity.

As we stepped into the court, the familiar thud of the ball echoed in the stillness, as I threw it on the ground making me smile with satisfaction as rhythm that seemed to synchronize our movements. Ariella's laughter rang out, lighting up the night like a beacon, as we began to dribble and weave our way across the court.

I don't want to ask what made her laugh, as long as she laughs.

"Lets make a bet"
"My Lordship always wins Jailbait"
"Ariella never looses Devil"
She said matching my tone and said without missing a beat. Devil, is what she has started calling me, as much as I am, I hide it perfectly but seems like this girl right here knows what I truly am.

"Lets make a bet"
She said tying her hair up and looked at me for an answer. I gulped hard, and my cock twitched wanting to be let free of the pressure already.
I control myself and say
"What bet?"
"If you win I will let you ask me five questions, and vice versa"
"Okay"
I said and threw the ball, at her

"Seven throws?"
She said making me laugh, but I simply nod.

"Okay then I will give you a start"
"Lets toss dont be a drag"
She said and its tails, start is mine.

With a deep breath, I launch the ball towards the hoop, my fingers curling around its leather surface with precision. It soared through the air with a graceful arc, finding its mark with a satisfying swish. Ariella countered swiftly, her shot an effortless display of skill and athleticism.

Like how the fuck she learnt many things, I still am surprised.

As the game progressed, the intensity intensified. Each goal is hard-fought, a testament to our unwavering determination. Ariella's agility and quick reflexes proved to be formidable, but I refuse to be outmatched.

She held the ball in her hands and launched it towards the hoop, and smiled with satisfaction, I already know who will win. I am at 5 and she is at 4

With each basket, the cheers of our imaginary crowd reverberated in my mind. The court became a stage, and we were the gladiators, locked in an epic battle of wills. The night air crackled with anticipation as the score drew ever closer to the decisive seven.

Finally, with a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins, I am about launch the ball with all my might, but I see Ariella looking at me with a pout, an adorable one at that, she came to with fast and heavy steps and took the ball from my hand throwing it on ground. Her height isn't even matching mine, she tiptoed making me laugh but I stopped with the galre she gave me.

"Lift me up"
She said, no she demaned openings her arms making me smile at her cute and adorable habit, as soon as I lift her up she pulled my shirt in her palms and pulled me to her face, her lips inches apart.

"Do you really want to win today?"
"Win you?"
I said tightening the hold on her but she shook her head

"No, the match, Do you really want to win?"
I smile at her putting her down on her feet
"Some other day"
I said with a smile, and she grinned widely taking the ball and throwing it into a basket and jumped hugging me tightly

"I won"
"You did"
I said with a gentle smile.
I hit her forehead and she looked at me with scrunched up face.

"So the bet"
"Ask"

"You shouldn't get angry"
"I have your pussy to take my anger out"
She widened her eyes and hit me on my shoulder.

"What? You think this pussy of yours doesn't belong to me when we are out? Should I prove you wrong?"
I said pulling her to me by her jeans and she blinked her eyes as fast as possible making me laugh at her

"You need to learn so much"
"You have to teach me so much"
She said and we both walked back with her asking me some random questions.

"Did that guy do something to you?"
"Something like?"
"Which doesn't let you sleep? You keep your eyes open until you sleep"
I sigh looking at her, can't her curiosities die for sometime? There is always something going on in her little mind and she needs to clear everything.

"Thats a closed chapter Ariella"
"So he did do something"
"No he didn't and give your brain some rest"
I said going in.

I woke up with a little weight on me, she again barged in my room, and is sleeping on me hiding her face in my chest, and is looking like a thing to eat.

My cock is a fucking betrayer.

"I can't believe you are refusing to come back"
Eli said glancing at her who is continuously saying something in her laptop her headset on and her fingers moving with rythm

"I will protect the tower Midy will have your back"
She said typing fastly with frustration.

"What happened"
He said taking off her head set and she sighed turning around again.
True, its been a week, since they came back, and they promised her to get books, chocolates and chips and they didn't, the fact they even forget about what they didn't get is why she is angry.

"Are you angry at us did we do something?"
She sighed ignoring them and called Nikolai

"Wanna play video games? E sport tournament I mean"
"Sure I am bored anyway"
He said smiling at her and Eli said
"Like fuck you will fucker, what kind of voodoo did you do on Litt-"
"Firstly, he is good to me, secondly, Bran and Niko's ship is SAILING, thirdly he brought me many Ice creams and chips of new flavour, chocolates aswell"
It is as if she is saying do something and make your ship sail too, which won't be possible soon with them, sure Eli is demanding and all but right now its not in the progress.
She is going with him, and turned to me
"Pick me up after twelve thirty tomorrow"
"I am coming Little one, why would he do that"
My spawn said interjecting but she shook her head and sat on the couch as they both started doing something on laptops

"What the fuck did I even do? It doesn't feel good in mansion without her, fucking fuck I will kill that bastard-"
"Eli, Niko is good to her"
Bran said defending his boyfriend and circled his arm around my shoulder, good grief, let the fucker burn. He should say that, Ariella I am busy I will play someother time, and that someother time is never.

"Lets get something, Bran"
I say catching his attention, he hissed looking at me but one glare from Bran silenced him, he smirked soon and said

"Kid?"
"Not you too, just Ariella or Ari is okay, don't add kid or little"
"Fine ARI"
he said pressurising on ARI and she nodded asking

"Yeah?"
"We will play tomorrow too"
"Sure, Annie will join aswell"
Is she making me angry, like fuck she will play with him again.

"Get up little brat we are leaving"
I look at Eli who looked at her with a smile, but she glared at him, I don't know if she is knowing it or not but with a glare there is a pout on her lips.

"No"
"Little Ari we are lea-"
"Okay Lan you guys leave then"
Her words made me laugh but I stopped with a glare.

"What the fuck did you do cousin?"
Eli asked as if the whole fault is of Lan's

"I was thinking to ask you and Creigh same, the fact that she is angry with Bran too is different"

Before they could talk again, Lan is held in hold of Jermey who looked like a satan himself.

"You motherfucker what the fuck do you think you did to the weapons base"
He said catching us offgaurd.

"Take your hands off or else we can fight here itself"
Lan said with a warning his tone changing completely.

"And don't curse at them"
Ariella kept her headset aside getting up making him leave him collar and sigh in frustration.

But he held it again
"Mansion is different Landon, weapons base is different for you to burn, and You"
He almost screamed pointing at Ariella
"Do they know you came to TKU"
He is glaring at them but she scoffed as if she is did something right.

"Don't use that tone on her, and leave him"
I pushed him off away from Lan who smirked at him with whatever mischief going on in his head

"You went to where?"
"I went to TKU, thats not only it"
She said with a small smile and Creigh questioned.

"What did you do?"

"Firstly this girl burnt a professor's car who is Head of department of chemicals in TKU"
"I am proud of you little one, do however you please"
Lan said ruffling her hair but she moved back
"I will do what ever I want and don't touch my hair"
She said making him ruffle her hair again with a whine then a glare but Lan just grinned at her in return like he does at Glyn when ever she says don't do this Lan.

"Who the fuck burnt it"
"BRACE FOR AN EXPLOITATION"
Annie and Ariella said out of nowhere and she glanced at us and waved her hand.

"Brace for what?"
"Exploition, we burnt something remember"
She said giving Ariella a high five

"He only said something and you burnt a car, you guys don't ever act kind infront me, ever"
He hissed in anger taking out something and placed in my hand

"This is Kunai, custom made kunai"
Annie said taking it quickly

"Can I have it Jerry? Please?"
Her eyes looked at him innocently and he nodded his head but asked

"Is this a special one?"
"Its a rare custom made"
She said and he took a photo and said
"I will find him soon"
"Who him?"
Ariella asked with confusion

"The one who destroyed base"
"You are dumb or what? You can use camera recording to find"
"They used infara red lights on their hats which are used to decieve camera's so faces are not visible"
He said sighing and glared at all of them

"So damn missing me that you blamed me directly?"
"Shut the fuck up Lan, if its not you then must be someone else, I will find those fuckers"

"Jermey Jermey Jermey, Same old dialogues, don't you get bored and why are you always behind me"
Lan said with dripping sarcasm and I added

"I think he is in love with you Lan"
He laughed and said
"Poor Cesy"
"Shut the fuck up you both, and you Remington Astor, why the fuck would you touch Cesy"
"If you remember she is the one who hugged me first not the other way around, don't worry I will let my Prude Cesy know you want a breakup"

"Like fuck"
He said and Eli pulled Ari with him who is speaking something with them

"Leave me"
"No, you are coming"
"I am not"

"Hey Redy guy"
Ariella screamed taking his attention

"Yes school kid"
"I heard you call Glyn a Little Rabit? Why do you call her that?"
She gave her a poker face but then turned to her completely

"It has nothing to do with you"
"Whatever, just say, it doesn't kill you, Jermey calls Ces as Little Fox hahahaa...."

"Well you don't need to know that school kid but thats because, Glyn is cute and has cute little legs"
"Thats it? What a reason"
"No, she runs fast so she is a-"
"Its not a rabit, its a RAT without tail, I will let Lev know this, let him hate you a little more"
"You think I care?"
He said scoffing but soon she recieved a call and put it on speaker

"You, Killain, stay the fuck away from my little princess, you didn't just call my daughter that"
We all laughed at him as he called his father in law giving Ariella a glare, we are still laughing as he came and flicked her forehead

"I still don't like you Ariella, why the hell are you like this, I was doing my own work, you called me-"

"I was bored red guy anyway THANK YOU FOR ICE CREAM"
"Was that a thanks just now?"
"Yeah"
She said and gave him a little smile and Creighton turned to me, she made sure they heard Ice cream and the dumb bitches here didn't even realize, they are dumb.

"What did we do?"
"What Spawn, you really don't remember?"
I said seeing Ariella walk away

"If I did, why would I ask you Remi?"
"Aww my spawn needs his parents help?"
"Just blurt out"
Eli said

"You guys promised her to get something"
I said making them realize and he hit my head

"What the fuck was the for psycho"
"Firstly why the fuck didn't you tell us"
"You didn't ask me"
I said hitting him back and he added

"Ariella is off limits-"
"And she is a kid, don't glance in her way, thats it?"
I am annoying him, but I am annoyed by them too, its fair though.

"And I won't"
I added going out as soon as I see her speaking something so angrily on phone, I stopped in my tracks

"Your empty threaths don't scare me, and say shit about them again I will personally kill you"
She threathened hanging up, oh no it is a voice note maybe.

"Ughhh seriously"
She said and I lift her up in air starling her.

"Put me down you dumb"
"So your curse words are dumb, idiot, stupid?"
"Put me down"
She wiggling again like a fish and I shake my head indicating it as a no, she didn't stop her struggles though.

"Who were you speaking with?"
"Unknown"
She said with irritation

"Unknown?"
"Yeah, Unknown, and what am I to you? Do I look like a rice sack for you to pick me up always?"

"I was missing out on my gym so I thought of using you"
"Ofcourse you agreed now that you are using me"
She said making me put her on her feet

"Ariella, I said I wasn't using you"
It is as if explaining it to a rock, no matter how many times I say she says the same thing.

"Hello mom?"
She answered the call going away as she recieved a call and I stand there looking at the video again and again, its not Ariella, it is not, why would she do that.

"What is it Lia?"
"I am sending you the location, come soon, before other officers get to know about it"
Her voice came serious making me sigh, I glance at Ariella who is smiling as she is speaking with her mom.
As soon as she hung up her eyes met mine with confusion in them she lift her face a little in a questioning way and I simply walk out

"I am coming with you"
"You have a match"
"You wouldn't be there so I cancelled it"
"Not now Cray I hav-"
He sat in opening the door and I sigh for the tenth time today driving to the location. It is in some calm area, all the bodies are found in Calm area.
If it was some other time that he cancelled the match for me, I would be celebrating it now. Creighton personally said to the people in club not to let anyone below eighteen enter.

"What is he doing here?"
He questioned glancing at Vaughn and his eyes fell on Lia who is holding her head in her hand and said

"We should bury it before someone finds out"
"What the fuck"
Creighton who usually stays calm said looking at the three bodies in white dress, the only similarity is white dress and brown hair, or chesnut hair we have found in victims, some don't have it but they have been painted with paint

"They are the same ones from the video"
I can't say I found the dress in Ariella's washroom, even if Ariella would have to do it, she would never send her own video to us, much worse she would have covered up her tracks perfectly, she hasn't done this, she isn't the one who did this. I am fucking sure about this.

"She is right, we should bury it somewhere no one can find it"
He said but my thoughts went to their families.

"What about their families?"
"What about Ariella Remi"
Lia said with anger, I am doing all this for her.

"They look homeless"
Creigh said and I nod my head to him, all those who were killed most of them were homeless, most of them not all of them.

"Are you sure they are homeless?"
I ask Lia and she nodded her head

"They are not someone Ari knows, not from REU or TKU and, I don't think-"
"Remi I understand that this is so damn unfair but we did nothing wrong, and they should be buried before someone finds them"

Creighton said and I stare at Vaughn

"I will ask my men to take care of it"
"With Jermey and Kill around who hate Ariella and giving my sister a hard time?"
"They don't hate her, they clearly said to them Ariella looks like some fifteen year kid so they wouldn't do anything to her and about your sister you already know"
He turned away after speaking to Lia calling someone

"Get their information"
I said moving away and Creighton followed me

"Remi are you okay?"
"I am spawn"
"You are not, are you having those same episodes like before again?"
"What are you talking about?"

"Atleast say it to me Remi"
He said following me and I ignore the subject driving back.

"What the hell is this"
I see all the chocolates, chips, cakes, ice cream boxes, even some books are here.

"Call Ari now, she will come"
I said and in fifteen minutes she is here she jumped on Eli as soon as she saw all this

"You remembered?"
"Ofcourse I did"
Like fuck he did, he didn't remember anything I was the one who made him remember this.

"Can I have all this"
"Sure, but don't eat everything at once"
He said ruffling her hair and she agreed and let him

"I am better than Lan right, I am the best Aren't I?"
"Like fuck you are, I brought these books"
He said and I notice Ariella's neck which has no chain anymore.

Ofcourse it is with me, she has lost it few days ago even searched for it.

"Uncle is the best"
"He isn't even here"
"But I am saying"
She said putting the boxes in the fridge, and taking all the chips packets to her room.

After she came out she took the hair oil from the draw and I rush into her room

"What are you doing?"
Why does she always asks what I am doing, cant she just say yeah get in and do whatever you want.

"I am here to dance"
She sighed as if she is remembering something.

"Whats with the expression"
"Nothing interests me anymore"
I slowly take the bottle from her and she sat on her bed and I stood behind her applying her hair oil. Since when am I this gentle and good? I mean I force her sometimes, but thats only when she goes stubborn.

"Why?"
"I mean I feel everything is ordinary enough now"
"Writing too?"
"Writing can never be ordinary or mundane, you can write different new stories with new twists so writing is never ordinary"
She said with a long breath.

"I read your books"
"What books?"
"The Shadowed Secrets Tetralogy"
I said making her turn back, all those books are good with killer plot twists, but, I don't think any book can beat her mysterious victim.

"Why did you read?"
"Why did I read? Its because they are written by you"
I said turning her around

"Why don't you play paino anymore?"
"Dont ask"
"I will and I want the answer"
She didn't reply and I sit infront of her

"I have no answer for that"
"Then you should start playing piano again"
"I am not good at it"
"Liar, it takes you just minutes to learn things"
"Thats why nothing interests me anymore"
She said getting up but I pulled her down again.

"Dance for me"
"What?"
"Its been ages I didn't see you dancing"
"I stopped when I was fifteen"
She said ending the topic but I pulled her on my lap and her jaw fell open with eyes wide. My hold on her waist tightened.

"Are you telling me or should I use my alternative methods"
"Use them then"
She said in a challenging way and I smiled pushing her on the bed hovering above her.

"Is it because you think someone is scared of you playing Piano?"
She blinked her eyes pushing me off and got up

"You, how did you-"
"See thats why I said, you better tell me everything what I ask if you don't want me to say something that triggers you"
"Well"
She said going out but then entered in my room

"Here?"
"Yeah, I will sleep in your room from now on, your bed is much cozier than mine"
She said making me sigh

"No"
"Yes"
"Ariella you have exams from tomorrow and after exams you can sleep here"
I said trying to negotiate but she looked like she doesn't care, so I take the apple from the table and as soon as I did, she quitely left the room.
Using her fears against her get me to her answers too, but isn't it something so low.

"Hey you didn't answer me yet"
I said stopping her and she looked at my hand and sighed

"I learn things easily so they aren't challenging anymore"
"Which means you loose interest?"
"Kind off, Video games and E sports has become same too However I can meet new players through online, but when it comes to physical things, I learn easily"
She said as if its a loss she is trying to put back, I have known one thing about her, as much as she has a very good memory she never says it, infact she maybe wishes she never had such a good memory that, she has now, it is as if she just wants a ordinary life.

"You want to be like Ordinary people?"
"Yeah, I want to be like them, I want to work hard, take time for preparations during exams, just forget what I don't want, learn things hard way, I don't like easy or single way, what is even the purpose of life in that"
She said with her intact tone, but her words are deeper than the wound.

"And you don't like easy ways?"
"Never"
She said going but turned around

"I am watching a movie wanna join?"
"No, you watch I have some work to do"
"Party again?"
She laughed as I nodded
"Wanna join?"
"No"
She said going and I reach my party.

"Why so late?"
"If he gets time enough from your sister he will be early"
Lan and Eli said glaring as we entered into my party further.

Eli handed me a cigarette but I denied making him shock, his grey eyes composed again and he said

"What? Remi saying no to cigarettes and Weed, there is some new shit you wan-"
"No, some other time"
I say going in the middle of the crowd, I invited Lidya too, she is here with Mia and Maya isn't here, she straight up denied. Are Ariella's Friends all weird like her?

Never mind
"Remi is in love"
"Shut up Killian"
I said smiling at Glyn who smiled back

"Wanna listen to a joke"
"What a Jokester"
Eli said with arrogance but it only made me grin because Ava is giving her whole attention to me.

"Well thats true though you are a Jokester"
"You will regret Ava, you too Cesy"
I said as I have ordered fish and chips for later.

"Like fuck we will"
"Yeah you will"
I said and Glyn looked at me to continue but I couldn't get to

"We have a good news"
Annika said and I turn to her
"What Spawn? You are supposed to tell me first not anyother, and you too American Angel, oh so am I going to become grandfather this early?"
Annika and others laughed except for the guys

"You didn't get our, oh sorry can't say our, I would rather say my, you didn't get my sweet Annie?"
I said making Nikolai, Jermey, Killian and Ivan turn to me

"She is not yours Fucker"
"Well said she is my friend and said I would make a hot brother which Cesy never said by the way"
"Cause you are not, Wanker, Annie must be blind she says fuck the world I only care about Ari, Lia and now Maya"
"What makes you think she is blind"
Ivan's voice deadly, sharp as he inched a little closer, Eli looked at the scene with a smirk on his face and Ava being dumb said

"Cause she is the first ever person I couldn't befriend"
"She has a good eye then"
Jermey said as he glanced at Ava

"Firstly she does have a good eye since she said she doesn't like YOU and stop being Jealous that Cesy is mine first"
Ava said and I sigh letting them continue their argument.

"Aww Remi, you aren't going to find a chick for yourself?"
"Yeah, please do and leave my baby sis alone"
She said sipping on her drink but Eli took that away from her

"You wan-"
"Shut the fuck up"
"Fuck yourself"
She said making me sigh

From the corner of my eye I see the same shadow from all the times, this time it is black shirt with white stripes, that one is mine too.
The mask and cap is hiding everything.

"What Remi? The party is almost done"
"Yes Mon Ami"
I said and as I see everyone leaving I sit on couch and all of them followed.

As soon as the order arrived, I take out the boxes handing everyone one except for Cesy, Ava and thier boyfriends

"What did we do?"
"Here Lidi, you should try this, this tastes good, give one to my new found beautiful sister too"
She laughed taking one and everyone glanced at me but stayed quite

"What about us?"
Ava said looking at Pizza and Fish and chips.

"Say please"
Eli laughed trying to snatch one but I shook my head kindly and keep them out of their reach

"Say please my lordship"
"Go fuck yourself Lordship"
"Ofcourse Ava, I am so handsome that every time I look in the mirror I feel like damn I should really fu-"
Bran put a chips in my mouth stopping me

"Do you have a boy friend? I don't think a girlfriend suits you"
"Ofcourse I do, I have my spawn"
I said making them feel the disgust and they laughed

"I was saying about Boy friend not Boyfriend"
"Both is Creighton"
I said getting a hit

"Really Spawn? Didn't I teach you manners not to hit while eating"
Everyone laughed, more likely girls and Bran laughed and others glared at me.

All the while I felt a glare, on me. But I didn't turn around, if I do I will chase, and if I chase it won't turn out to be good.

"What are you doing?"
"Calling Maya, I will tell her to give some info on Annie, so that we can share"
"Don't Mia, Maya wouldn't, she has turned into an ultra bitch"
Annika said shaking her head, but I can see Nikolai's face changing its color and Bran held his nape calming him.

Thank fuck I am not in love.

"Give it Remi"
"Say please Lordship, I will give you other chance"
I said and thier jaw fell open, Jermey looked uninterested in this but none can deny my parties are good except for one by the way. Who has her own form of good.

"What is this by the way?"
Lidya asked and we all look at her, in shock

"Well she is am American like Anni guys, she mostly easts home cooked"
Ava said and I smile at her
"Well I am Russian too"

"It's fish and chips, love," I state, that doesn't mean I am flirting with her, calling Ariella Amour is different, even though its same, french is different when it comes to her.
"It's like the national English dish, the revolution of the modern era and the bringer of joy. Even my lordship likes this simple working-class dish more than shagging. Okay, maybe they're on the same level. Look, even picky Glyn is eating."
"I'm not picky" she glared while munching on a chip
"Don't make me take Ava and Cecily's side and kick you out"
Lan said eating
"Trying is free. Succeeding isn't, peasant."

"Then I wonder why Ari didn't speak to you in Russian"
Cesy said with a gloom look on her face
"Don't spoil your mood by taking her name Cesy"
He said making us glare at him

"Say that way about my sister again and I have many things to say to you too"
"You mean the sister who stomps on you?"
"Yeah the same sister who fought for us and saved your sister too Mother fucker"
Ava said getting up harshly before I can say anything

"Now who is the mood Spoiler Jermey"
I say with irritation, how fucking dare he, its good that his weapons base is burnt, proud of who ever did it

"Jer please and Ava you too stay quite"
"What the fuck do you mean by stay quite when he speaks about my sister that way"
"Ava don't"
"She is the Ariella whom your so called princess is friends with and listens too,infact I should let her know this I am sure she will move out of the place showing you, YOUR place"
"Ava Jermey didn't mean that way"
"I don't care Cesy but if you come at my sister I will do something so bad to you"
I sigh pulling her back glancing at Eli, Lan is enjoying this a little too much, but his stare is saying something so against his eyes.

"Here Ava have this"
I said pushing the box to her and tried cheering up the mood

"If your sister is that talented why don't you spend time with her"
Killain should shut the fuck up right now.

"Yeah she is much more talented than anyone here, she dances like a pro, is a good singer, plays guitar well, piano too, she scored the top result this year beating your Uni and rejecting it aswell, and chose to join REU, she even snuck Maya and Annie out breaking your so called security system, she writes well like a professional writer"
"Ava st-"
Cesy said but she cut her off, well Jermey still holds grudge against Nash sisters

"She speaks many languages which includes Russian aswell, she is learning hacking and is already good at it-"

"Ava stop Cesy is crying"
I said stopping her and soon she turned to Cesy, and glared at Jermey.

"Just because Cesy is my friend doesn't mean I would ever, like ever let you say shit about my sister"
She said starling everyone.

"Jermey if you say shit abour Ari again, I can see the deal with serpents which can go against you"
"We Heathens work faster"
"You are too busy Jermey, with new york's work, you think you will have time for it"
He smirked and Glyn sighed nudging Lan who smirked at him with a look, fuck you bastard

"What ever enmity you gave drop it Guys"
"You should stay out of it Little Princess"
Lan said grinning at her but Jermey held Cesy's hand taking her out.

"Lets leave"
I say and see the shadow no where.

"You are angry at me Ava?"
"Not at you Cesy, at Jermey by the way"
She didn't even deny, Ava, Cesy me and Glyn are sitting here, Glyn said Ava is angry but is okay too.

"Lets leave guys its three already"
Ava said half drunk getting up, this is her tenth party in ten days after that day.

Jermey and Lan are giving troubles to eachother I can be involved in it too, because I fucking helped Lan to do something, Sorry not sorry, even Vaughn agreed it helped to divert him, that Fucker is unpredictable, like a cunning fox he knows how to use what and where.

"Its three already"
I said thinking Ariella might have slept by now or maybe not, who knows, I drive back and see Eli and Lan standing near the garden, my eyes widened as I see Ariella rubbing her hand on the ground as if she saw something, she looked at her hands and vigorously rubbed them

"Ari"
Bran said running to her but she got starled getting up, as soon as she saw Eli and Lan, she moved back a little

"I-,I-"
"Ari, did you have a nightmare?"
Eli asked making her tears fall from her eyes, we all rushed to her and she got up looking around, and screamed

"I beg you leave me alone I didn't replace you"
She said holding her ears tightly.

"Ari"
"You guys left me, she took-"
She said with a sniff and suddenly passed out like a robot, starling me.

The car accident flipped behind my eyes and Eli saw a cut on her hand

"Fucking hell"
He said as he saw me picking her up and as soon as we got up he called the doctor.
"Don't call Killian Lan"

"He is the only one available right now"
He said making us sigh.

After he did his check up and came out he turned to me

"Have some shame and show her to some doctor"
"You done with your work? Leave now"
"Really Remi, you too?"
He said, he is a fucking sociopath but makes it look like he can be with anyone, but I know that he just pretends to get along well with people so that he shows to world he is a perfect genius but he is a psycho like Lan hidden behind that, infact Lan is same too.

"That has nothing to do with you, Leave"
He shook his head and I ignore them for now going in, I thought her nightmares ended but looks like it didn't.

"Don't let Uncle know"
"If Ava will kn-"
"She won't Creigh, relax"
"Like fuck relax what if we didn't come on time?"
He said with anger and I turn to them

"None was here?"
"I was with Nikolai, Eli and Lan were out with some work and Creigh was with Annika"

"You could have said I would be here"
"I asked Ava to be here"
I sigh massaging my temple, I took Ava with me fuck it

"You guys should probably leave"
"Remi, what the fu-"
I stare at Creigh not in mood to fight with them.

"Lets leave"
He said taking them out, Bran helped Creigh pulling Lan and I close the door inhaling her scent.

It is there but not like that lively scent of flower, it is mixed with blood.

"Fuck off Killain, I told you not to involve girls in it"
"Ariella needs fucking help, she is-"
I don't know what stopped his words and I don't even want to know.

The only help Ariella needs is me and no one.
I lay beside her remembering her demands she asked me to sleep with her on same bed.

I take my phone and searched for the triggers like this.

With a doubt I remove her blanket and see her thighs bandaged too, her wrist aswell.

I search everything and anything to study her condition.

The one thing here says that it can trigger unknowingly if you see something, what did she see? She was okay today, I was the one who picked her up from uni, she was laughing with that girl Emory and Annie was teasing her with something.

"Ariella"
I see her waking up and she got up with a jerk, I rushed to Ariella sitting beside her.

She blinked her eyes but got up and winced again

"Ariella, you okay?"
She looked at the surroundings again and sighed with relief, but her eyes widened as soon as she saw the clock beside the bed
"I need to prepare for exam"
She said glancing at the time and widened her eyes again.

"Its eight thirty, exam will start at nine, I thought I would wake up at six and study, I didn't study anything at night I-"

"Ariella relax"
I said trying to calm her and Eli and Lan entered followed by Creighton and Bran, behind them is Annie

"Bitch you wanna get late for exam we decided to revise after six at college I myself was late and you di-"
She stopped her rant in mid sentence and screamed

"ARIELLA"
Before she can come Eli rushed to her only to be pushed away

"Ari, are you okay we didn't leave we did-"
"Leave me alone"
She said pushing him but Eli embraced her

"Leave me Brother Eli"
She said but Lan looked at her with confusion in his eyes

"Leave me ELI KING, ASK THEM ALL TO LEAVE ANNIE I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM ASK THEM TO LEAVE"
She said holding her ears tightly moving back

"Ari, did you-"
"I did, and worse is the two people who don't trust me enough is whom I craved for and yearned for, I begged to see just get one sight of you both yesterday"
She said her tone going completely monotonous, she is looking like she wants to leave this place as soon as possible. Ariella never ever lost her calm this way and screamed at them. She has never, ever screamed at Eli, infact I know why she respects him the most, because he looks like uncle Aiden, but she always like always shares just a eye contact with Creigh and he diverts the topic for her. Lan and Bran too, she has a weird bond with them, With Lan she takes up the trouble with Bran she blurts whatever.

"I don't want to see their faces, I have to go for exam"
She said gulping hardly and got inside and came back in ten minutes.

"Lets leave"
"Ariella"

"Once my exams are done I will ask Dad and uncle to let me shift from here"
"You won't"
Lan said in a warning tone

"I will, if dad and uncle won't allow I will ask Grandpa for it, he would never deny"
She said taking her bag going out.

"What the fucking fuck did just happen?"
"Who knows? what does she even mean by trust"
He said hitting the door in frustration, Creigh and Bran started in silence.

"She has never used that tone before, what the fuck did just happen"
He said and before he can throw the dolls placed on the shelf, I stopped him, I stopped him from doing it.
Eli sighed and said

"She said Eli King"
"Thats your name"
"Not for her Lan"
He said moving out, I thought I was the only one waiting for her to come back but Eli, Lan are here aswell.

As soon as we saw her coming out, I see Ava cradling her in a hug, and both of them go with the other two girls.

"I am staying with Annie tonight"
She said to Ava moving past us, not even sparing a single glance, as if we are a plauge she is trying to ignore.

"How was your exam?"
Eli asked holding her hand but she jerked it off with a grip, and said

"I don't want to hate you or Lan, don't force me to do it and I hate pretensions, so please you don't have to do all this when you don't want too"
"Ariella you already know these words doesn't work with us"
"I didn't write well Brother Eli, my exam went worst today, I didn't concentrate on class, I thought I will read everything after six o clock but I woke up late"
"You are angry-"
"I am not, I am sorry for my behavior earlier"
She said moving off and I stare at Ava who is standing glued to her place.

"Lets just leave"
"She doesn't get well soon after she ha-"
"She is okay for now Eli, lets leave"
I said and soon I see Bailey the fucking bitch.
Before I can even go to talk her she left followed by her minions.

I go to Ariella pulling her with me by her arm.
"Sto-"
"I will pick you up infront of everyone, if thats what you want"
I said making her stop her struggles and she quitely let me drag her to my car.

Once we are in I push her in backseat and sit there locking the car.

"What is it"
"What happened yesterday"
She composed herself and pushed me. But winced as soon as the pressure fell on her wrist.

"Are you angry at Eli and Lan what did they do?"
"They didn't do anything I already predicted it"
Her eyes fell on her phone but she pushed it aside and started at me not answering anything.

"Ariel-"
"What is your problem? Can't you leave me alone for just so-"
She stopped and suddenly pushed me again trying to leave, for some reason I felt as if those words are not directed towards me. They feel like she is speaking to someone else, not me.

"Leave me Remi-"
Instead I push her back and got on top of her, I am sure I saw her breath hitching. She lowerd her gaze but then lifted her eye lashes up staring deeply in my eyes not breaking the eye contact, she is staring deeply and I lean in a little but she turned her face aside. I got up with a smirk, and pulled her up.

"Tell me abour your day yesterday"
"Will you let me go if I do"
"For now I will"

"I woke up with the alarm, then went with Emory to get her some dresses, then I joined Maya to ruin her date, and Annie planned me an outing with Ava which didn't happen by the way"
She said with a sigh and said

"And?"
"Thats it"
"Did you see anything that you found weird Ariella? What did you do at night"
"No, nothing weird happened, and after I came back I sent Annie my new written book that I completed in a week"
She said but her excitement ended with something that I didn't notice or maybe it is something that she doesn't want anyone to notice

"And at night I went out for a walk then came back, I thought to study but didn't as me and Annie decided that we will meet at college at six, then I watched a movie and slept"
She isn't allowed to watch any fucking thing at nights

"What movie?"
"Its a romantic Comedy movie"
She said smiling a little

"Now can I go? Will you open the door?"
"What happened in the movie?"
He sighed with frustration but then said

"There were a couple who go out on a date, and then a cute little girl is introduced in the movie, she does some funny things and the couple laugh, but the couple suddenly leave and the girl tries to search fo-"
She stopped her words and looked at me with helplessness, her eyes asking me to stop all of this, I wish I can stop my own misery first, I want to help her but looks like she is not in need of that, she is in desperate need of running away.

"And just like that a little girl comes in your dreams taking pe-"
"Stop"
She said with a heavy breath, but if she thinks I will then she is wrong

"And she takes people away"
"Don't Remi stop it"
"Is she someone you know?"

Her breathing got more heavier and I smirk knowing everything.

"Is she someone who you want to see but sometimes don't want too"
"Please stop it"
She said with a scream and pushed me back but I held both of her wrists and pulling her to me and held her wrists from her back, her breasts rising and falling with a slow and fast rhythm

"Stop it already I don-"
"She took Lan and Eli this time?"
I know the answer yet I questioned her, loose it Ariella, say everything I need to know.

"You think they left because you did something to that gir-"
"No, I didn't, I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything, I didn't, I- Dad, Dad"
She started screaming starling me, yet I am pushing her to edge

"Did you perhaps cause her to leave? How?"
She breathed heavily, pushing me again and I leave the grip on her

"Dad, Dad I need you, I don't want to leave, Dad please"
"Ariella look at me"
She shook her head vigorously and pushed me again

"Uncle please come soon, please do something save her please, Dad she will take me away"
She said chanting same thing and I wait for her to let it out, but she didn't stop, she didn't stop even if its been more than twenty minutes now.

"Ariella, you are safe, its all in your head"
She sobbed again, but pushed me as I tried to hold her repeatedly.

She is chanting the same thing no matter how much I tried to hold her and stop her from speaking.

Her state went to the same like that day in water, or maybe worse now, sweat drops started falling from her forehead and I pull her to me making her look at me

"She wil-"
"You asked for it Ariella"
I said ripping her REU shirt off and she widened her eyes a little coming out of her head.

But she is still not back completely.
I slowly trail my hands to her breasts and hold her right breast in my hand, and slowly grazed my thumb on her clothed nipple, her eyes widened a little as she tried to push me away.

"I told you, you compelled me to do this"
I said by pinching her nipple a little and she started at me quitely, not reacting anything.

"Say something Ariella"
My words were sharp, but she is quite as if my words fell on deaf ears. I slided my hand inside her bra, my rough palm coming in contact with her soft skin, she jumped a little and blinked her eyes.

"Leave me"
"Not until you say why you reacted that way in morning"
She glared at me but I didn't move a little, I pinched her nipple a little and captured her lips, she shut her lips tightly, and I pinched again making her lips part, I pull back and she said

"I don't take well to betrayals and if you don't get your hands off me, you will find me as empty as your eyes when you loose the cheer in them"
Her words made me angry but I leave her and she buttoned her shirt putting on her coat

"Unlock"
"You won't stop me Ariella"
"Watch me do it then"
As soon as I unlocked the car she took her phone and got out by throwing me a glare.

"You really are the worst Devil Remington Astor, watch me get into Lucian's case and find out the impact on you now"

It wasn't a warning, it was a threat, straight up threat, without any other emotions. She said she will become empty like my gaze, like fuck she will, it will happen if I let it and I know I won't.

Does she want her destruction? I will gladly destroy both of us then.

After what seemed like fourty eight hours Ariella is still not back, it really doesn't feel good without her here.

Creighton called me and I see the messages from Lan Eli and everyone.
But I open Vaughn's mesaage first, he doesn't message unless its something related

Its a photo of the same fucking card
"Its for not staying away from my doll"

"Vaughn what did you find? Something must he kept there, a body or-"
"Girls are missing, except for Anya and Ariella all of them"
He said making me widen my eyes.

I call Lan first and he answered the call
"Where the fuck are you?"
"Lan when did they go missing?"
"Its been more then twenty four hours their phone are switched off too, Mia has a fucking trauma of it"
He said with the terror oozing from his voice, I have never heard Lan this helpless as I am hearing now. But something seems off, the letters are after the murders, not before, or wait, fucking no, its just a threat, they are friends with someone who is a doll, but who?

"Lan they will be okay"
I said hanging up.

"Who?"

I hope you enjoyed it!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

637K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.2M 65.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...