The Queen and Her Dragon // H...

By MalMikealson

In which Remus and Sirius watch their daughters life who is stuck in another universe. I suck at descriptions... More

Authors Note
Cast
Cast Pt 2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

2.8K 92 14
By MalMikealson

(AN:Jacaerys is born a year after Rhaenyra's wedding.)

The screen lit backup showing a year 115 AC and a little older Daella.

Maid:Princess, Princess Rhaenyra had requested you.

Daella:Has she given birth yet?

Rhaenyra looked shocked to hear she was pregnant.

Maid:No, she hasn't yet, she won't push until you get there.

Daella didn't give her time to speak she ran to her sister.Daella ran past Viserys and Alicent then into Rhaenyra's chambers.

Daella:Rhaenyra!

Rhaenyra:Daella, come here now.

Daella ran to her sisters bed.Daella grabbed her hand.

Daella:Now, you need to push Nyra.

Rhaenyra nodded wanting her child out.Screaming can be heard in the halls for an hour until it stopped.The camera showed Rhaenyra holding a baby, Daella looked at the child's head knowing it ain't Laenor's.

Daella:What's the babe's name?

Rhaenyra:Jacaerys Velaryon.

Laenor ran in as him and Rhaenyra enjoyed having their baby in their arms.

Rhaenyra knew her child was not Laenor's but she was hoping the few times they did lay with each other she would get pregnant.

Daella looked at Laenor she saw nothing but love for Jacaerys.She was happy knowing her nephew will be loved.

The screen switched again showing a year and a 15 year old Daella

117 AC

Maids were shown getting Daella ready, Viserys and Ser Jorah walked in.

Daella:Hello father and Jorah.

Viserys:Are you almost ready?

Maid:Yes, she is done.

Daella walked from behind a curtain in a white dress.

Daella:How do I look?

Jorah:Like a Queen men would die for.

Daella smiled then took their arms as they led her to the throne room.

The doors opened showing people standing and looking at them as they walked in.As she made her way to the front she was Rhaenyra and Laenor with their two children and Alicent with Helaena and little Aemond.The Unsullied stood guard and Missandei and the Dothraki army who all swore oath to Daella a year ago.Then Aegon who looked at Daella like she was the one who hung the stars in the sky.

The women in the hall all awed at them thinking they were the cutest couple ever.

Daella walked up the platform to him as Aegon helped her up.

Aegon:You look beautiful.

Daella:And you look handsome.

Priest:The love of the Seven is holy and eternal.The source of life and love.We stand here today in thanks and praise to join two souls as one.Father... Mother... Warrior... Maiden... Crone... Stranger.Hear now their vows.

Aegon:I am yours and you are mine.Whatever may come.

Daella:I am yours and you are mine.Whatever may come.

Priest:Here, in the presence of gods and men, I proclaim... Aegon Targaryen of House Targaryen...Daella Targaryen of House Targaryen, to be man and wife.One flesh...one heart... one soul... now and forever.

As people clapped and yelled praises, Daella and Aegon walked to the doors then the screen went black.

Then heavy breathing and groans were heard as people looked around confused.Then the screen lit up showing an little older looking Rhaenyra with sweat on her face.Then it expanded showing Daella holding her sisters hand.

Nurse:And push.

Rhaenyra pushed and she held onto Daella's hand harder.

Nurse:And again.

Rhaenyra:Ic-- I can't.

Nurse:Push!

Groaning was heard as Rhaenyra pushed.

Midwife:The head!

Rhaenyra kept on pushing until the Midwife chuckled.

Nurse:A boy, Princess.

Midwife:Praise the Mother!

Daella:Praise the Mother.

Then the babe started crying.Rhaenyra held out for her child as the midwife put him in her arms.

Rhaenyra:Ahh.Healthy?

Midwife:Kicking like a goat, Princess.

Daella:Congratulations, sister.

Maid:Princess... the Queen and King have requested that they see you and the child when you are ready.

Rhaenyra:We'll just go see them now.

Nurse:You should remain abed, Princess--

Rhaenyra:Yes, I should!Help me dress Daella.

Daella got up showing her full body, Her body was obviously a few months pregnant and in a pink dress.

(The dress)

This time all three Marauders fainted.Daella looked at Aegon shocked but Aegon looked over the moon.The Marauders woke up and tried to attack Aegon but were stopped by Daemon and Aemond.

Aemond:If you attack my brother, my sister will never forgive you.

The three looked at Daella then went back to their seating next to her.

Daella and the nurses and midwives helped Rhaenyra dress.

Midwife:Princess... your dress?

Rhaenyra handed the babe to Daella.The nurses cut the umbilical cord as Rhaenyra grunted.

Rhaenyra:It's coming.

Midwife:The afterbirth!

Rhaenyra pushed it out.Daella handed Rhaenyra the babe as she walked to her chambers where Aegon was waiting.

Aegon:There you are, my love.Where were you?

Daella:With Nyra, she had another boy.

Aegon:Another nephew, when are we gonna get a niece?

Daella:I do not know.

Aegon:How are you and the babe.

Daella:We are fine.

Aegon:That is great.But lessons start soon so I will need to leave but I will be back as soon as I can.

Daella was rubbing her stomach as shae nodded.Aegon kissed her head then walked out not before looking at her then leaving.A servant knocked on the door.

Daella:Come in.

She walked in.

Servant:The Queen and the Princess have requested you in the Princesses chambers.

Daella nodded then walked towards the door.Where an older Jorah was seen and Grey Worm and another guard she turned to him.

Daella:Tell Missandei to meet me in Helaena's chambers.

The guard nodded and left.

Jorah:So to the Princess's chambers.

Daella:Yeah, lets go.

The three of them walked a short distance since all her siblings insisted that they be close to her.They stopped in front of the door Ser Jorah and Grey Worm took their position by the door.Daella walked in to see Alicent and Helaena sitting on a step with Helaena's bug collection she moved to sit next to Helaena who she was matching with.

Ginny:Why are you guys matching?

Daella:Hel wanted to match with me since she was young.

Lily:Aww that's cute.

Helaena:This one has 60 rings... and two pairs of legs on each.That's 240.

Alicent:Yes, it is.

Helaena:It has eyes... though... I don't believe it can see.

Alicent:And why is that so, do you think?

Helaena:It is beyond our understanding.

Alicent:I suppose you're right.Some things just are.

Alicent put her hand on Helaena's elbow as Helaena move towards Daella more.As a guard escorted Aemond into her room.

Guard:Your Grace.

Alicent & Daella:Aemond.

They walked towards him.

Alicent:What have you done?

Helaena:He did it again.

Alicent:After how many times you've been warned, must we have you confined to your chambers?!

Aemond:They made me do it!

Making Daella roll her eyes knowing who he was talking about.

Alicent:As if you needed encouragement.Your obsession with those dragon's goes beyond understanding.

Aemond:They gave me a pig!

Daella:A what?

Aemond:They said they found a dragon for me.

Helaena:The last ring has no legs at all.

Aemond:But it was a pig.

Alicent:You will have a dragon one day.

Helaena:He'll have to close an eye.

Lily:I'm guessing you finally got your dragon?

Aemond sadly nodded wishing he didn't get the dragon the way he did.

Daella:I know you'll get your dragon, but what do I always say.

Aemond:Patience is key.But they all laughed.

Daella pulled him into a hug and Alicent joined them.Then the screen changed to show Daella walking into her chambers.

Daella:Really, Aegon a pig.

Aegon:It was Jace and uh the two of them.

He said looking at Daella in fear of how she found out.

Daella:Aemond is our brother, Aegon and as much as I love Jace and Luke we need to stick together in a world full of snakes who are waiting for us to fall apart.

Aegon:I know, I know but what's the harm?

Aegon's eyes widened knowing he messed up making that remark.

Daella:What's the harm!Aegon, Aemond doesn't have a fucking dragon think it was you imagine how you would feel.

Aegon stayed quiet after she said that.

Daella:You will apologize to Aemond but night or else you will be sleeping in your old chambers.

Aegon:Okay, okay i'll apologize to him.

Daella:You better.

She said before turning to leave before spotting Buddy.

Daella:Com on, Buddy.

Buddy got up from his spot and walked to her side waiting for his next command.Then followed when she walked out of the room.Night was falling Daella knew her husband would be in the training yard.She made her way to me to see Aegon and Jace fighting each other.

Daella:AEGON!

Hearing his wife's voice he stopped his attack on Jace.Walking past her father and into the yard grabbing a sword.

Criston:I wouldn't advise that, Princess.

Daella:I am fine.Come on, Aegon we are almost the same age fight me.

Aegon:My love, I'm not gonna do that.

Daella:Why, because i'm pregnant?

Aegon:No, because you'll kick my ass.

Rhaenyra:At least he is aware of the power Ella holds.

Ginny:That's good, not all men are.Harry is though which is good.

Harry:Yeah learned how badass she was in my 5th year.

Lily:Language, Harry.

Harry:Sorry.

Something was said between Criston and Hawin and next thing Daella knew, Harwin was smashing Criston in the face with everything he got.Aegon stood in front of Daella like a shield her from them but she ran and shielded Jace and Luke from seeing anything that was going on.More than two guards were there to hold him back.

Guard:Get back!

Hawin:Say it again!Say it again!

Criston:Thought as much.

Daella:Come on, Jace and Luke why do we find something to do.

Jace:Is Ser Harwin gonna be okay?

He said holding on to her hand and Luke copied his brother's motions.

Daella:Yes, he is, he just needs to calm down.

Daella and the two boys ended up in kitchens with the cooks eating any desserts the cook will give them, which is a lot of cake.Daella was suppose to be in a council meeting but Alicent and her father suggested that she rest.But that didn't stop her from moving around the castle to at least while she can.A maid rushed in frantically looking around then spotting Daella and the boys.

Maid:The Princess, has command the Prince's be brought to her.

Daella:I will escort them there myself then.

She nodded and rushed down the hallways in a hurry.Daella and the boys made it to Rhaenyra's chambers, where her and Ser Hawin were waiting and then, there they started their goodbyes.

Hawin:Be good to your mother, lads.I'll visit when I can.But that maybe some time.

Jace came to his mother's and Daella's side.

Rhaenyra:Jace.

Looking down not looking Harwin in the eyes.

Harwin:I will return... I promise.

Jace nodded.Harwin then looked at Rhaenyra then to Joffery, he kissed his head then silence over came all of them.Harwin then looked at Daella.

Harwin:It would have been an honor to serve you.Take care of yourself and the babe.

Daella:It would have been an honor to have you in my Queens guard, Ser Harwin.And thank you for giving me them.

She said referring to Jace and Luke.Harwin nodded and looked at Rhaenyra one last time.

Harwin:Princess.

Then grabbed his bags then left out the door.Jace ran to watch Ser Hawin leave as Rhaenyra and Daella went to his side.

Rhaenyra:We will exchange letters by raven.Won't that be fun.

Jace:Is Hawin Strong my father?

Rhaenyra and Daella looked at each other.

Jace:Am I a bastard?

Rhaenyra looked over at Luke then over to Daella at a loss for words.Daella turned Jace towards her.

Daella:You are a Targaryen.That's all that matters.

Kissing his head then leaving for her chambers when she turns the corner she wipes a tear from her eye knowing something was gonna happen.Rhaenyra was shown knocking on Daella's and Aegon's door.Daella opened it, Aegon who was on the bed propped himself up.

Rhaenyra:Me, Laenor and the boys want to leave here.

Daella who was processing her words came up with a solution.

Daella:Go to Dragonstone, i'm not gonna use it so go ahead.

Rhaenyra:Thank you, Daella.

She hugged Daella, then left to tell the boys and Laenor they are leaving.

Aegon:You are fine with her leaving?

Daella:Yes, I am I knew one day Rhaenyra was gonna leave. And I have to accept that she is leaving.

Aegon: We will see her soon, I'm sure of it. Now let get you some rest.

Daella laid down, then the screen went black.

Next is the Driftmark funeral scene. I'm kinda excited but also very scared to write it.

QOTD:Who is your favorite person?

MA:Mine is my dad for so many reasons.

Good Night/Morning

-Mal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 282 9
Rhaella Targaryen had never been sure of much in her life. Unsure of her heritage, unsure of who she was, etc. But there was one thing or person that...
22.9K 482 19
She is the firstborn and only daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. He is no more than the neglected second son of King Viserys I Targaryen. She...
359K 12.1K 101
Enemies to Lovers. 𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
49.8K 1.3K 34
They would bow. She would make them bow. (House of the Dragon) (OC x OC) (OC x Aemond) (OC x Jacaerys) (OC x Lucerys)