Ban Saiyans from crossing the...

Από Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 禁止赛亚人跨世界抢饭碗 Author: Ri Dang Wu Summary: the heroine died early After being single for thre... Περισσότερα

Ban Saiyans from crossing the world to grab jobs
1-4
5-9
10-14
15-18
19-20
21-25
26-28
29-30
31-34
35-38
39-40
41-44
45-48
49-50
51-54
55-58
59-60
61-65
66-69
70-73: Three beauties
74-77
78-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-94
95-98
99-100
101-104
105-108
109-110
111-114
115-118
119-120
121-125
126-128
129-130
131-133
134-137
138-139
140-143: Boss Chip Chapter
144-145
146-148
149-150
151-153
154-156
157-158
159-160
161-162
163-165: Wild Dog Chapter
166-168
169-170
171-174
175-177
181-184
185-188
189-190
191-194: Return
195-198
199-200
201-203
204-205
206-208: Orangutan Chapter
209-210
211-214
215-217
218-220
221-225
226-228
229-230
231-234
235-237
238-240
241-244
245-247
248: Extra: "Missing" from the College
249-250: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (1-2)
251-254: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (3-6)
255-258: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (7-10)
259-260: Extra: Landing in Shibuya in front of everyone (11-12)
261: Extra: Cat's heartbeat

178-180

23 0 0
Από Spinfoxie

Chapter 178

Hallucination? dream? Got a supernatural power?

Yan Xi pinched him in confusion - Gojo realized.

Gojo Satoru's perfect sleeping face was distorted. He opened his eyes and glanced at her with a rather resentful look.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Yan Xi asked in confusion. Her room had long been damaged due to the fighting, so she opened a new room on the 29th floor, 2904.

Gojo Satoru led Nakajima Atsushi back to 3105.

"Well..." Gojo Satoru turned sideways, supported his head with his right hand, and said with a smile, "You allowed it~"

"Me? Impossible! Why don't I have any impression!" Yan Xi denied three times, "Besides, you Didn't you go back to your room?"

"Don't tell me you were kicked out."

"That's right~!" Gojo Satoru raised his voice like a coquettish cat.

"Ah?" Yan Xi couldn't believe it, "You were really kicked out?!"

"Yeah, it's so miserable." Although Gojo Satoru said this, the corners of his raised mouth and the dots of crystal light rising behind his back were bright. Showing his good mood, "The 31st floor has been blocked by the police."

"You can't let me sleep on the street."

"So I came to find you."

"And I asked you~" Gojo Satoru is very convincing.

"...It won't be 'um' (up) and 'um' (down) again." Yan Xi asked.

Gojo Satoru blinked his eyes, "That's it~ Yanxi-chan is so coquettish that people come up~"

Yanxi: "..."

Sometimes she really wants to beat this Gojo Satoru to death.

But if you think about it carefully, isn't it because she is too familiar with and trusts Gojo Satoru's aura that she sleeps so hard?

The corner of Yan Xi's mouth twitched, feeling that there was no point in arguing about this. She lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed. A hand suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her back hard. Yan Xi - didn't move at all.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Yan Xi: "..."

Both of them looked at the grabbed hand.

After two or three seconds of silence, Gojo Satoru let go of his hand.

Yan Xi didn't move. She was silent for another second and tried to suggest, "How about you try it again?"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

It hurts my heart.

Gojo Satoru rarely ignored her. He pulled up the quilt, covered most of his face, and turned over again.

Yan Xi scratched his cheek and suddenly felt a little funny. Although Wu Jiao was as childish as a primary school student, it was the first time she saw him being as angry as a primary school student.

Yan Xi's cheeks were slightly red, a bit...cute.

She suddenly stretched out her hand, pulled down the quilt, kissed him on the face, then covered the quilt with lightning speed, and went to the bathroom to wash up as if nothing had happened.

Gojo Satoru gently rubbed the area where he had just been kissed with his fingertips, then lifted the quilt, walked to the bathroom barefoot, leaned against the door, and looked at the girl who was brushing her teeth through the reflection of the mirror.

"Yanxi-chan, let's get married later."

Yanxi: "Pfft--"

The beautiful day started with Gojo Satoru's shocking words.

////

Port Black Technology Co., Ltd.

In the dark conference room, Mori Ogai made himself a cup of fine black tea. After listening to Nakahara Chuuya's words, he asked thoughtfully: "Chuuya, how do you think her strength compares with yours?"

" I haven't played against her before, so I can't be sure." Zhongyuan Zhongya paused and said, "But I'm pretty sure that both she and Gojo Satoru are very difficult to deal with."

"And Gojo Satoru's abilities are also very difficult. He is stronger than we know. I didn't test his limits when I fought with him yesterday."

"Chuuya..." Mori Ogai looked at his right-hand man and said softly, "When you were with Dazai. At that time, you will have the power to crush everything."

"Boss..." Ozaki Momiji, who had been listening for a while, gently covered the corners of his lips with his long sleeves and slightly curled his eyes, "Are you ready to let Dazai come back?"

"I will always reserve his place for him." Mori Ogai smiled.

Ozaki Momiji's smile deepened, and she heard the deep meaning in Mori Ogai's words, "Boss, are you planning to cooperate with the detective agency?"

"What?" Nakahara Chuuya couldn't believe it. He thought this was a mackerel who could beat Dazai to death. Opportunity, I didn’t expect that my leader would want to cooperate with others?!

"Chuuya..." Ogai Mori took a sip of the tea in his cup and asked, "Which is more important in your heart, Yokohama or [book]?"

"Of course it's Yokohama." Nakahara Chuuya He replied without thinking.

"Once we start a war with the Armed Detective Agency, then the matter will evolve into a three-party melee, and perhaps other forces in the dark will take the opportunity to intervene..." Mori Ogai analyzed with him, "At that time, the melee between all parties will be to Yokohama. The damage caused cannot be wiped out so easily. "

"If there were only three of us fighting, I would choose to fight without hesitation. However, this is not a three-party battle."

"So..." Mori Ou. The corner of Wai's mouth curled up slightly, "We will first cooperate with the Armed Detective Agency and Gojo Satoru to resolve all other potential threats..."

"And in the end..."

"This is our real battlefield."

"This, is it. The best solution."

////

"That guy will definitely say that." Inside the Armed Detective Agency, Osamu Dazai raised his hand with a smile, "So I propose-" "

We give [the book] to Gojo Satoru and Enki. "Both people."

Fukuzawa Yukichi paused while holding Kuroko's hand. On the side, Kunikida Doppo had looming veins on his forehead, Edogawa walked around munching potato chips, Yosano Akiko raised his eyebrows slightly, and Tanizaki Naomi leaned against Tanizaki Jun. Ichiro's arms were surrounded by curious people, but Miyazawa Kenji didn't know why.

"What's the reason? Dazai." Fukuzawa Yukichi asked.

"The reason is very simple." Dazai Osamu suppressed the smile on his face and said seriously, "They are the most suitable candidates."

Everyone: "..."

"The only person who can serve as the main combatant of the detective agency is the president, Kunikida Junkazu. Miyazawa-kun and the rest are all support staff. "

And Gojo Satoru and Enki can easily match Nakahara Chuuya."

Dazai Osamu paused and continued: "So, when we snatch the [Book], we have no advantage."

"Rather than letting people from other forces control it, it is better to give the [Book] to them."

"They come from a different world and get [Book] From now on, I will only use it to return to my own world. In other words, our world will not change in any way."

No one said anything, but the veins on Kunikida's forehead flattened slightly.

Indeed, only those who are not interested will not do anything to harm their world if they get the [Book], because they are not a world in the first place.

"That being said..." Kunikida Doppo frowned, "How can you guarantee that they will cooperate with us?"

"Oh, Kunikida-kun, did you eat my poisonous mushroom?" Osamu Dazai regained his former self. With a smile on his face, he said, "I can't think of such a simple thing."

"Of course it's because we are the best candidates."

Kunikida Doppo: "..."

The veins that had just disappeared popped up again.

Instead, President Yukichi Fukuzawa said: "I understand."

He placed the black stone in his hand on a corner of the chessboard and said seriously: "No matter what..."

"Yokohama is the most important."

Chapter 179

The meeting time of the three parties was about three o'clock in the afternoon.

At this time, the sun was shining brightly, the wind was gentle, and the clouds were light.

When Yan Xitong and Wu Jiao realized this, people from □□ Technology Company and the Armed Detective Agency had already arrived.

There were bodyguards guarding the door. They must have been greeted. When they saw them coming, they respectfully opened the door.

In Yan Xi's imagination, the meeting between the two parties should look like this: there is

a rectangular table in the middle, with the leader sitting on the left, and a row of strong men standing behind him, looking fierce and murderous. President Butei is sitting on the right, holding a sword in his arms with a serious face. Behind him, there is also a row of bodyguards in black, with serious expressions and imposing momentum.

However, what she saw was this...

On the bar on the right:

Nakahara Chuuya was bartending, Kunikida was writing notes alone, and Osamu Dazai was wearing headphones, crossing his legs, twisting his body and humming a strange tune, "~ Huangquan~ Such a beautiful Huangquan~ Oh oh oh Santuchuan~"

In front of the two of them, a blond loli was grabbing snacks from a young man wearing a deerstalker hat.

On the sofa on the left:

black hair in a white coat, white hair in a black kimono, the leaders of both sides face each other - playing Go, with plenty of tea and desserts on hand.

What a nice... plain and warm scene.

She almost thought she was on the wrong set.

"Yo~" Dazai Osamu noticed them first, smiled and waved, "You are here~"

As soon as these words came out, it was more like a dinner party with friends.

This was different from the three-party talks she had imagined!

"It seems that we will have to decide the winner of this game next time." Mori Ogai placed a black stone on the right corner of the chessboard. The white stone was immediately blocked by the black stone. He smiled, "However, it seems that it is me. We're a little ahead."

Fukuzawa Yukichi didn't reply. He put the white piece in his hand to another place, and the situation was leveled again.

"Zaixia has never stopped practicing."

The two looked at each other, invisible lightning colliding in the air, fighting, and sparks crackling.

They looked away again, stood up and walked towards where Yanxi and Gojo Satoru were.

"I think the three of them are Miss Yanxi, Gojo-kun and Nakajima-kun." Mori Ogai smiled, "I am Mori Ogai, the boss of the Port Black Technology Company."

"It is an honor to meet you all here. Yan

Xi blinked slightly. The leader seemed to have no airs and was quite down-to-earth. She could clearly hear the nervous Nakajima Atsushi behind her let out a sigh of relief.

But how can a person who can sit in such a position really be a down-to-earth guy?

Yan Xi intuitively told her that this guy was definitely a black guy.

The other man, wearing a samurai uniform, nodded slightly, with a serious face and a formal tone.

"My Excellency Yukichi Fukuzawa, I am the president of the Armed Detective Agency."

"It is a great honor for the three of you to come here to talk."

Yan Xi: "..."

This figure reminded her of the Taisho period. I met the patriarch of a large family by chance, but I thought there was something strange about him.

The summary is that these two are both black sesames.

In response, Yan Xi decisively turned to look at Gojo Satoru. He was a young master after all, and he should have experience in dealing with such people.

Gojo Satoru: "Let's just skip this meaningless greeting."

"After all, don't you all know our information?"

"Sa, just tell us your respective plans." Gojo Satoru said, with a long leg Mai walked to the sofa aside and sat down. He raised his right leg, leaned his back, and raised his right hand like an uncle, "Hey, Chuya-kun over there, please give me a glass of blueberry soda~~"

"Yanxi-chan "What are you drinking?"

Yan Xi: "..."

She is overthinking.

Yan Xi's mouth twitched slightly, then sat next to him, and replied: "Then I want a cup of coffee."

Atsushi Nakajima followed the team consciously, scratched his cheek, and said shyly: "Please, please give it Have a glass of milk."

Nakahara Chuya: "..."

Nakahara Chuya had veins popping up on his forehead, "This is a bar, not a coffee shop!"

"Ah, Suga." Gojo Satoru selectively ignored this sentence. Speaking of which, are you an adult?"

"It's not a good idea to enter a bar underage~~"

Nakahara Chuuya: "..."

The cup in Chuuya's hand broke.

He endures! This is a negotiation site, no hands are allowed!

"Speaking of this..." On the side, Osamu Dazai suddenly remembered something and clapped his hands, "I remember, Chuya, you are 22 years old now, 22 minus 8..."

Osamu Dazai was shocked: "Chuya, you are only 14 years old. Ah!"

"14 years old?" On the side, Yan Xi turned his head in shock and looked at the little blond girl over there, and then at the petite Chuya-kun.

The look he looked at Mori Ogai gradually turned to contempt.

As expected, he is a villain, he is really not a human being.

Actually employing child labor!

Mori Ogai: "..."

Mori Ogai smiled helplessly: "Dazai-kun, you still like to joke with Chuuya so much."

"That's right, after all, you two had a good relationship before."

Dazai Osamu & Chuuya: "Who has a good relationship with this guy!"

The two said in unison, looked at each other again, and looked away in disgust.

Mori Ogai smiled. In order to prevent Dazai Osamu from causing trouble again, he looked at Gojo Satoru and went straight to the point: "Since Gojo-kun doesn't like beating around the bush, I will tell the truth."

"As far as I know, Gojo-kun has recently said " The trouble is not that small."

"Ah..." Gojo Satoru tilted his head and chuckled, "This kind of trouble to me is like being recommended to buy a membership card when shopping~"

"It seems that Gojo-kun is very confident in his own strength."

Mori Ogai's smile remained unchanged, "But since ancient times, there is strength in numbers, and even Gojo-kun and Miss Yanxi cannot stay alone all the time. Tigers should be protected by tigers." 

When he heard the other person mentioning him, Nakajima Atsushi straightened his back subconsciously. Nakajima Atsushi was just a little naive but not stupid. After understanding what happened, he knew the situation he was facing now.

 After spending so long in the orphanage, the first thing he learned was not to rely on others to save him. He has to find a way to save himself...

although he has no clue yet. =_=

 "There is no need to worry about this kind of thing, Mr. Mori." It was Fukuzawa Yukichi who took over. He looked at Gojo Satoru and Gojo Satoru and said in a solemn tone, "On behalf of the Armed Detective Agency, I invite you two to form an alliance with us." 

"We haven't seen each other for many years. Mr. Fukuzawa has indeed made a lot of progress."

Mori Ogai then smiled and said, " The only combatants in the Armed Detective Agency are Mr. Miyazawa and Mr. Kunikida, but their abilities are not of much use in combat."

"If we form an alliance with Miss Yan Xi, it will be equivalent to directly recruiting two strong men." Mori Ogai's smile deepened, "In this way, we can directly reverse the situation." Yan

Xi understood this, Mori Ogai What I mean is that they treat them as thugs.

"Although the comprehensive combat power of the Armed Detective Agency is not good, its auxiliary capabilities are not inferior to any other party. Not only do we have a special business license, but we are also in alliance with the government." Yukichi Fukuzawa said calmly, "Some information from the police station We can mobilize them at will."

Yan Xi also understood what Fukuzawa Yukichi meant. They had someone behind them, and they were able to find [books] quickly and easily, which was completely different from a certain mafia.

Yan Xi silently took out a piece of chocolate from her pocket and took a bite. Is this a meeting between leaders... It's

really different from what she thought!

At the same moment, Port Technology Co., Ltd.

"Who is -" The strong man guarding the door had not picked up the gun in his hand. The next second, blood spattered from his neck, and the whole man fell to the ground on his back.

Bright red blood slowly flowed out along the floor, and corpses lay everywhere in the dark underground secret room.

"Ta...ta...

" The heel of the shoe stepped on the ground, leaving a slight bloody footprint.

The iron gates in front opened one after another, and the faint sounds of children singing could be heard.

"Come and play~ Come and play with little Q~"

"Let little Q have fun~"

"What are you going to play today?"

The singing became clearer and clearer, and the last iron door was opened, and a boy of about twelve or thirteen years old Turned his head.

Seeing the person coming, the young man was stunned for a moment, then slowly raised the corners of his mouth, revealing an innocent and brilliant smile.

"Are you here to play with me?"

Lupin Bar.

Yan Xi took a sip of the coffee on the table and concluded: "What you two mean is that you both want to form an alliance with us, right?"

"It's not so much an alliance with you..." Mori Ogai crossed his hands and looked at each other. Changing from his previous calmness, "I am more inclined to--our three-party alliance."

Yan Xi's hand holding the coffee paused, and Gojo Satoru tilted his head to the right, gently resting it on his index finger.

Kunikida Doppo stopped writing notes, Dazai Osamu's smile deepened, Nakahara Chuuya put down the wine glass in his hand, Alice and Edogawa Ranpo were still eating snacks.

The atmosphere was a little stagnant for a while.

After a moment, Gojo Satoru was the first to speak: "What's the reason?"

"It's very simple, because this is the optimal solution." Mori Ogai said.

"There are many forces fighting for the [Book] in Yokohama, but we are the only ones who have appeared in the sun so far."

"I don't know how many other forces are hiding in the dark."

Mori Ogai said this and paused. After a pause, he continued: "I have received the exact news that there are many curse masters lurking in Yokohama."

He looked at Gojo Satoru, "Whether it is the ** Company, the Armed Detective Agency, the labor union, or Gojo-kun "We are the best among these forces, Miss Yanxi. Once we fight, there will inevitably be casualties."

"And when we both lose in the fight, or have no time to take care of it, it will create danger for the other forces .

"It's not good for any of us, is it?"

Mori Ogai looked at a few people, "Although we are the dark side of Yokohama, our love for Yokohama is no less than that of the Special Agents and Special Agents . Armed Detective Agency."

"I have seen the misery of this land being ravaged by war, and I don't want to repeat the same mistake."

Fukuzawa Yukichi's eyes flashed when he heard this. What Mori Ogai said was something he had seen before.

"Of course, we are Mafia, not priests in the church."

"So..." Mori Ogai glanced at several people's faces one by one, "I propose..."

"The three of us will form an alliance first and pool our strength. Let’s work together to clean up the remaining forces in Yokohama, and after the [Book] appears, everyone will snatch it according to their own abilities.”

Everyone said nothing and seemed to be thinking about it.

Seeing this, Mori Ogai's expression did not change, and he smiled and said: "If you have a better solution, I am very willing to listen."

After the words fell, before Gojo Satoru and others spoke, a slightly arrogant voice came from outside the door. It rang.

"Then let me give you a second choice."

The closed bar door was pushed open, and a blond man in a sand-colored suit walked in from the door.

Behind him were several familiar young men and women, who were members of the trade union.

"I am Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald." The man introduced himself, "The leader of the union."

"It's an honor to meet you." He glanced at everyone, "The leader of Senhai, Fuming Chairman, Mr. Gohachi, Miss Kansei, and—" He fixed his gaze on Nakajima Atsushi, "Hitora."

Mori Ogai

: "..." Fukuzawa Yukichi: "..."

Gojo Satoru: " ..."

Yan Xi: "..."

This guy... did it on purpose?

Francis didn't realize that he called everyone by the wrong name. He sat on the sofa, raised his right hand and snapped his fingers. Several young people behind him

placed the three suitcases on the table. Once they were opened, there were It's a box full of U.S. dollars.

"Not only do I have labor unions under my command, but I also have three conglomerates and five hotels, as well as airlines, railways, and so on...*" Francis began to count his industries in detail.

Yan Xi and Nakajima Atsushi, two poor guys, were stunned by the aura coming towards them.

Yukichi Fukuzawa interrupted him impatiently, "What are you doing for me?"

"Ah... to put it simply..." Francis leaned forward slightly, his brows frivolous, "Let's make a price."

"I'm going to buy you. The two companies, and..." He looked at Yan Xi and the others, "Buy Renhu from you!"

"

Oh !

Mom, come and see Shenhao!

The sun casts mottled shadows through the lush trees. The young man wearing a beret stood on the side of the highway, put down the map in his hand, and said in a brisk tone: "It seems that it should be around here."

He is John ·Steinbeck, a member of the group.

"So tired..." Beside him, Howard Philip Lovecraft, also a member of the group, said sleepily, "I really want to go back to bed quickly."

He yawned, and his long curly hair hanging down to his hips followed him He moved downwards and asked with some confusion: "Where is the clerk?"

"She should be hiding somewhere near here." John said, using a dagger to make a small cut on his neck, and then cut it A seed was stuffed in, "After all, the Armed Detective Agency is also a local snake here."

At the same time, the seed buried in the neck began to sprout with a "click" sound, and it grew into a grapevine in the blink of an eye. The branches of the tree crawled along the ground and began to twine around the surrounding trees.

His ability is [Grapes of Wrath].

As long as he is cultivated with his blood, he can fuse his body with grape branches, thereby achieving the ability to manipulate grape branches and graft other plants and control them. *

When he captured Atsushi Nakajima before, he used this grafting control method.

"However, as long as they catch the clerks they are hiding, the Armed Detective Agency will withdraw from this battle." John said with a smile while controlling the branches to search for traces of the clerks. "It can be regarded as reducing the workload."

" Ah..." Lovecraft responded, and just as he was about to say something, three gunshots suddenly sounded behind him.

Three bullets penetrated his heart from behind, killing him on the spot.

John was startled and quickly turned around. What greeted him were seven or eight bullets heading straight for his vitals. When he was hastily blocking it with grape branches, he heard a soft "whoosh" sound and something was injected from the side. inside his body.

The unknown drug spread rapidly, and John's body trembled. The grape branches drooped limply. His body swayed and fell to the ground. When his pupils were dilated and he was about to fall into coma, he saw a tall figure.

"Caught..."

A car drove up, and the unconscious John was lifted and thrown into the car, and soon disappeared as the car left.

All that was left was a body lying on its back.

A few seconds later, the corpse's knuckles moved slightly and it slowly sat up from the ground.

He looked around, tilted his head slightly to the right in confusion, and said in a confused tone, "Where's John..."

"Have you been arrested..."

Lupin Bar

Francis smiled at the corner of his mouth, "I don't know what you guys think. What do you think?"

"How about I give you an opinion?" Mori Ogai's smile faded, "I'll kill you right here."

In an instant, murderous intent swept through the entire bar.

Francis' smile remained unchanged, "I entered the country in an official capacity through regular channels."

Mori Ogai's eyes were slightly cold. Entering Yokohama in an official capacity has different meanings than entering Yokohama in a private capacity.

This means that if they take action before he takes action, the incident will escalate to an international issue, and then the Secret Service will come to trouble them.

"I refuse." Fukuzawa Yukichi followed, "Your Excellency, please come back."

"You seem to have misunderstood something." Francis waved his hands, "You two are just passing by, my real purpose..." He looked at Yan Nozomi, "It's Man-Tiger."

"7 billion." Francis smiled evilly, "Sell Man-Tiger to me."

"7, 7, 7 billion?!" Nakajima Atsushi turned into a screaming chicken. He was so valuable!

What should I do? Yes, I am a little excited!

"He is not a commodity." Yan Xi shook his head, "Our goal is not money."

"Eight billion?" Francis said, taking off the watch and putting it on the suitcase, "This is the only limited edition watch in the world. There are many diamonds inlaid on it."

Yan Xi: "..."

Atsushi Nakajima: Eight, eight billion?

Atsushi Nakajima felt a little dizzy.

"This is not a question of money." Yan Xi was speechless.

Francis suddenly realized, "Then the money is not enough."

"That's good, plus the five hotels under my name." Francis snapped his fingers.

The person behind him respectfully put a pre-written transfer contract in front of Yan Xi and handed over the pen at the same time.

"As long as you sign your name, these will all be yours."

Yan Xi: "..."

What kind of boss's speech is this?

The corner of Yanxi's mouth twitched. On the side, Gojo Satoru suddenly said, "Well... this seems to be a good idea."

"What?"

"Yanxi-chan..." Gojo Satoru asked, touching his chin, "If you marry me If so, I will give you 10 billion~"

"If you like the hotel, I can buy it for you~"

"Where do you like it? Tokyo? Kyoto? Kanagawa?"

"Xixi, buy one in each place. "He clapped his hands.

Yan Xi: "..."

Francis: "..."

Everyone: "..."

So, is this the focus of your attention? !

Yan Xi silently picked up a piece of Dafu and stuffed it into Gojo Satoru's mouth, "Don't learn weird things from weird guys."

"Our goal is always [book]." Yan Xi looked at Francis.

"Then there's nothing we can do." Francis' smile faded. Just as he was about to say something, the door beside him was suddenly pushed open.

"BOSS!" The boss hurried in, "Oh no! Q has been taken away!"

Mori Owai's expression changed.

"It seems you are in trouble." Francis gloated.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he finished speaking, a union member hurried in right behind him.

"Lord Francis!" he said in a panic, "Lord John is missing."

Francis: "..."

At the same moment, Osamu Dazai's cell phone rang.

"Dazai, Naomi and the others were captured."

Chapter 180

The candlelight illuminated the basement with a dim yellow light, and the heels of the shoes tapped the ground, making a dull "tap-tat" sound.

John, who was chained in the corner, raised his drooping head. The medicine injected into his body had not yet passed, and his eyes were still a little dazed, and there was a dark purple mark on his face.

On the side, the boy who was also tied to his side by Wu Hua Da raised his head and curled his lips unhappily, "Nene, big brother, did you agree to take me to play outside?"

"You agreed to take me to see Dazai. What?"

"You actually lied to a child." The boy tilted his head, half of his white hair drooped slightly as he moved, and the corners of his mouth cracked. "Be careful, I will drive you crazy~"

"You will. Saw him." The young man replied, walked towards John, and stabbed the dagger into his neck.

"Who are you?" John asked in a daze.

The union was originally about fighting and killing. He had been prepared to die as early as when he joined, but looking at the posture of the man in front of him, he didn't seem to want to kill him.

The most important thing is that this guy knows his abilities and knows exactly how to activate his abilities.

Is there a traitor in the union?

The man did not respond directly to his question. He stuffed a grape seed into the wound on his neck.

"People will always feel complacent because of a little victory..." he said softly, "and they will always easily think that they are resourceful and have everything under control."

"Arrogance is a sin, conceit is a sin..."

He said with his right foot He lifted it up and stepped on a big-headed rag doll on the ground. The moment the superpower was activated, the rag doll split into two halves.

John's pupils shrank, instead of getting more wrinkled, his expression gradually began to distort from the previous indifference. Finally, he didn't know what he saw, his eyes suddenly widened, ferocious blood vessels spread all over his forehead, deep in the pupils, ring lines spread rapidly, From the corners of his eyes, blood slowly flowed out...

"What?" The black-and-white-haired boy pouted again, "You are just as boring as those guys."

"It's really boring."

The one who responded to him was John suddenly burst out screaming, "Ahhhhhhhhh!"

The grape branches began to grow crazily along his neck, climbed up the wall, entangled the boy, penetrated the beam, climbed up the tree, and quickly Spreading...

And as his ability rioted, the entangled boy finally stopped laughing, "Ahhhhh, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!!!" He was in pain. The screams echoed throughout the basement. "How could this happen!"

"What did you do?!" He stared at the young man opposite.

The young man picked up another big-headed doll with dark eyes from the ground. He did not respond to his words, but said lightly: "Your birth is a sin. I will give you a chance to atone for your sins." "

Why!" the young man shouted. , "I don't want to have this ability either!"

"They say everyone is equal, why can't I never be treated equally?"

"Being imprisoned and used as a tool, many cruel things are not what I want to do!"

" It's you! It's

you who use me as a tool to kill!"

"Ah, yes" the young man did not object. "We are indeed guilty."

The young man was stunned.

"The existence of superpowers is evil." The young man said calmly, "As long as we exist for one day, you will always be a tool and an existence that the world despises."

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" He shook his head wildly, tears quickly fell from his eyes, and his spirit gradually fell into madness.

"You will never be able to leave here, and you will never see the sun. Sunshine and God will never show you mercy."

The young man finally couldn't stand it anymore. He suddenly raised his head, his eyes were red, and he screamed heartbreakingly. , "Curse you! I'm going to curse you!"

"I'm going to curse this world! Go to death, let's all die!"

"Ahhhhh! Let's all die! Go to hell

!"

The screams sounded together with the cursed doll in the young man's hand. "Uhhhhhhhhh~"

The young man picked up the doll in his hand and slowly walked out of the basement.

Hate and curse until the fires of hell burn away.

I will give this world eternal salvation.

Lupine Bar.

"I understand." Nathaniel hung up the phone in his hand and turned around and said, "The only one confirmed to be missing at the moment is John."

"Only him?" Francis frowned, a little confused. Why did the enemy attack only arrest him? Gone John?

"President, the position of clerks has been destroyed." Kunikida Doppo frowned, "Damn it! The other party should have been prepared for it!"

"The other party's purpose is obviously to get the detective agency to withdraw from the fight." Yukichi Fukuzawa He said, "So the clerks are not in danger for the time being. We must take advantage of this time to find them as soon as possible."

"Yes." Kunikida nodded alone.

"Ranpo." Fukuzawa Yukichi turned to look at Edogawa Ranpo again.

Um? Rampant...?

Yanxi's ears twitched and his eyes moved over. According to their way of naming literary figures, this could not be Edogawa Ranpo, right? !

The famous father of Japanese reasoning...then his supernatural powers should also be related to reasoning?

But... we haven't even gone to the scene yet. What can he see?

Just when she was confused, she saw Edogawa Ranpo picked up a pair of black-rimmed glasses and put them on his face, "Super Power [Super Reasoning]."

Edogawa Ranpo's [Super Reasoning] can make him see through all the truth in an instant. The entire Armed Detective Agency was built because of him, so at this time, he is the one who has the most say.

Obviously, Mori Ogai, Francis and others also knew about his ability. After Fukuzawa Yukichi spoke, they all followed him and looked over.

Edogawa Ranpo gently pressed the front corner of the right side of his glasses with his index finger. Thousands of clues turned into a stream of light and quickly spliced ​​and circulated in his mind. After a moment, Edogawa Ranpo took off the glasses from his face with a serious expression.

"Your missing member John is probably the one with the ability to control plants." Edogawa looked at Francis in a hurry.

Francis nodded.

"And Q is Yumeno Kusaku, right?" He looked at Mori Ogai again, who nodded in acknowledgment that Yumeno Kusaku's existence was not a secret.

"Then... the enemy's purpose is probably to use John's ability to spread Q's curse and create a curse in Yokohama."

"Curse?" Yan Xi was confused, "Is Yumeno Kusaku a curse master?"

"Yumeno Kusaku is an extremely rare person with spiritual powers." Osamu Dazai's face turned serious as he explained, "His powers can cause hallucinations and attack people around him indiscriminately."

"In order to catch him. It can be said that there will be countless casualties if you stop him."

"There should be some restrictions on this ability." Gojo Satoru asked, touching his chin.

"Only those who have hurt Yumeno Kusaku will be attacked." Osamu Dazai replied.

Hearing this, Francis also understood, and he continued: "And John's ability can just connect Yumeno Kusaku's mental power with the big tree controlled by him."

"At that time, once someone destroys the tree, or touches Touching the tree trunk is equivalent to hurting Mengye Jiuzaku, and thus being cursed."

Yan Xi: "..."

Yan Xi couldn't help but take a breath, "This is too crazy..."

"We can't set up a stage to compete. " A competition, the winner will get the [book]?"

Yan Xi also knew that she said something stupid, but...this kind of perverted madness always felt familiar in an indescribable way...

while she was thinking. , Mori Ogai's side and the subordinates who came to report the news from Francis's side suddenly took action.

The betrayal was caught off guard, no one reacted, and the dazzling penis instantly exploded in the room.

Everyone closed their eyes tightly, but Gojo Satoru reacted quickly and prepared to arrest the person. Unexpectedly, an extremely strong odor exploded next to him.

This smell brought Gojo Satoru back to his dream of herring bombs, "Ouch~!"

Everyone started retching.

Zhongyuan Zhongya quickly raised his hand and used gravity to lift the lupin bar away.

The stench spread and dissipated a lot. By the time they calmed down, the enemy had disappeared.

"Damn it!" Zhongyuan Zhongya kicked the table next to him fiercely, "How dare you betray the port Mafia!"

"I will crush his bones!"

Yan Xi recovered quickly, she rubbed her eyes and subconsciously looked at Gojo Satori, after making sure he was fine, breathed a sigh of relief, and then remembered whether he had any lower limit for self-defense.

"What are you doing that's both a **** and a stink bomb?" You spend so much effort and don't kill anyone. Are you sick?

As if knowing her doubts, Gojo Satoru explained for her: "If it is a bomb, it will not cause much harm to us."

"Both my unlimited limit and that little dwarf's gravity can isolate it."

" So that’s it, then they—” Wait.

Yan Xi turned his head suddenly, and there was no one where Nakajima Atsushi was originally.

"Atsushi Nakajima has been taken away!"

"Ah..." Gojo Satoru pulled down the small disc sunglasses on his face and looked at the energy residue on the ground. "Looking at this kind of fluctuation, he should be a space system user."

" That's really interesting." He laughed.

"Can you catch me?" Yan Xi asked.

"There is nothing we can do for the time being." Gojo Satoru spread his hands, "Well, that kid is a signpost, and even if we catch him, his life will not be in danger."

"Let them be happy for a while."

"Anyway, [the book] will be over in the end . It will be ours."

"Ding bell~ding bell~"

Suddenly, a bell rang, and everyone looked around and saw an old-fashioned tape recorder on the ground in front of them.

Through the transparent glass, Yan Xi could see the tape inside slowly rotating as the tape recorder started.

"Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding~" After another ringing, a particularly familiar voice came from inside.

"Good afternoon, everyone."

"I believe you have received the gifts I gave you."

Everyone's expressions dropped as they remembered the poison and stink bomb just now.

Yan Xi touched his chin... This melancholy and sober voice sounded familiar.

"People are always attracted by more eye-catching things, so that they ignore their own injuries." The voice in the recorder said again.

Everyone was startled and began to check subconsciously. It was found that except Yanxi, Gojo Satoru, Dazai Osamu, and Nakahara Chuuya, the others were more or less injured.

Everyone looked at the large or small wounds made by the blades on their bodies, and a bad premonition suddenly arose in their hearts.

At this time, the voice continued.

"This is a co-phagic viral power."

"After being poisoned, the supernatural creature will grow rapidly in your body and eventually devour the host."

"The time is 4 o'clock."

"In other words, at 4 o'clock, Your life will come to an end."

"The only solution is..."

"Kill all the remaining hosts."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.2K 56 62
Alternative Title: 偶像拯救世界真的没有搞错吗? Author: White Paper Bird Summary: On an ordinary weekend, Yuan Suzu was suddenly told that the world was about to b...
12.9K 220 32
Hey 👋 this is my first time being on Wattpad and writing something so if this is bad I'm sorry 😐 But hope you enjoy 💙
2.1K 89 27
Alternative Title: 钞能力大小姐 Author: It's a good baby Summary: As the eldest lady of the consortium, Qingyuan Xing has lived a pampered life since she w...
14.2K 677 78
Alternative Title: 我靠氪金养成mafia公司 Author: Xian Douhua Summary: Akito Suzuki played an idle business development game called "Pocket Company Story". ...