𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝐜. �...

By sincerelyhadley

❝ i hate you so much that sometimes i can't think of anything else ❞ •*⁀➷ IN WHICH... camila and chris were... More

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟏
⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟐
⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟑
⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟓
⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟔
⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟕
⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟖

⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟒

51 6 26
By sincerelyhadley

𖥻💋 — 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑! ୧ ❱ 。゚
⊹ ִֶָ𓂅 ❝i'm ur go go dancer ! ❞

˚ ༘ ೀ ɪʀʟ ⋆。‧₊˚

10:00 pm finally hit and people just started piling into camilas house. the party wasn't just the varsity teams, by now their whole grade filled the sinclair household.

camilas friend group which consisted of roxy, chase, harley, and colin were always the life of every party.

if the night didn't end with harley jumping from the staircase to the chandelier. roxy calling everyone in her contacts to say how much she loves them. chase running away from everyone. colin crossed faded out of his mind. and camila table dancing.

then the party wasn't fun.

camila was a few shots and selzters in by the time 11:00 came around. she was sitting on the cold counter tops of her pool house when she heard shot or dare was being played from the living room.

"BOYS AND GIRLS GATHER FOR SHOT OR DARE TIME" colin said stoned

"SHUT UP U SOUND LIKE A TEACHER!" sabrina miller shouted from the group of people.

camila wasn't stupid to see that colin's crush for many years was sabrina. so naturally their banter was obviously seen as flirting to her.

"$20 they're going to fuck by the end of the night" camila slurred hitting a brunette, that she thought was harley, in the shoulder to get his attention.

little did she know she was going to be met with chris' eyes droopier than how they naturally are, an obvious sign that he was high.

"yo stop fucking hitting me" chris said looking down at the girl who rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to say a comeback. their moment was slowly ruined by colin shouting her name.

"OK CAMILAS FIRST CAUSE ITS HER HOUSE !"

"colin no way we're actually playing this at the ripe age of 17" camila said now sitting on the ground next to reid and directly across from chris on the couch.

"ok whatever," colin said hitting a blinker in her face "ur dare is....to sit on someone's lap until the end of the game"

"ok easy one. do i get to pick?" camila said looking around at her options.

"nope we do," chase smirked speaking up "i chose chris! get the two captains some bonding time."

camila was hesitant but she wasn't going to back down from a dare she previously said was easy. as she approached chris, he was manspreading looking up smirking,

camila stood in between his legs and put her hands on his knees bending down.

"this means nothing." camila slurred and chris took no time to look down at her chest.

"just do the dare" chris mumbled putting his arms around her waist pulling her into his lap.

a few dares went by and all the alcohol was hitting camila by now. one arm was draped around chris' neck to help her stay on his lap and he never took his hands off her waist.

"i'm boredddd" camila said squirming back and fourth waiting for the game to be over.

by now roxy was pretty drunk and started to attempt to speak russian to camila.

camila grew up with a russian mom that immigrated to america. english being her second language meant that roxy taught her a lot of it as kids. in exchange camila would teach her russian.

"кажется, тебе очень комфортно у него на коленях " (you seem to be very comfortable on his lap) roxy said very poorly.

"the hottest thing a girl can be is fluent in another language" chris said pointing at roxy, and camilas whole friend group started to laugh, "what's so funny?"

"nothing just that fact that camilas first language is russian" chase said in between laughs.

"что я могу, я родился горячим" (what can i say  i was born hot) camila said shrugging and chris scoffed.

"any other language BUT russian" chris said adjusting himself causing camila to hold onto him tighter.

reid purposefully cleared his throat really loud to get the groups attention.

"hey camila u mentioned showing me something in ur room earlier, want to go back up there?" reid asked.

"umm sure!" camila said knowing what this was leading to, but she was bored.

as she got off chris' lap she simultaneously pat the top of his head, causing him to swat at her arms.

as the duo made it to the girls room she shut the door, causing the music to become muffled, and reid found his way on her bed.

"sooo i meant to talk to you about something" reid said getting comfortable as camila straddled his legs.

"hm?" camila questioned looking at the through her eyelashes, making him nervous.

"actually nevermind..." he whispered out looking at the girls lips, leaning in.

15 minutes had gone by and camila was bored out of her mind.

"hey i have to go make sure no one's breaking anything" she said pulling away and pulling up her top.

right as camila descended from her bedroom "go-go dancer" by lana del rey filled the house. and camila practically sprinting her way downstairs - because this was her song.

as she made it to the kitchen table she found chris leaning over some blonde girl, making out in the middle of her kitchen.

camila smirked to herself as she grabbed a smirnoff bottle and jumped on top of the counter the blonde girl was leaned over.

the brunette girl started fake grinding on this random girl already on the table singing along to the song, out of the corner of her eye she saw chris pulling away with swelled lips and breathing heavily. looking up at the sinclair girl with the most intense glare.

"i'm the girl next door, let me come in!" camila sang into the vodka handle poorly.

"i know i go-go dance but i don't it for kicks
i never had to work cause my daddy is rich
i'm partyin' all night, shinin' in the lights
is it a crime to wanna shine
in my white go-go boots tonight
and my silver design?
i know it makes you wild
i know it makes you wild!" camila finished singing into the bottle of vodka, as nick offered his hand to help the girl down.

"hey nicky!! i haven't seen u this whole night!"

"hey bitch! were u aware u were quite frankly on ur knees belting this song on that counter?" he questioned.

"AND ILL DO IT AGAIN!" she screamed pouring another drink.

"ok i think u have had enough" matt said to the girl, while chris trailed behind him taking hits from the blunt in between his fingers.

"yeah let me take thi-" nick agreed trying to take the solo cup from camilas hands, causing her to spill the drink all over chris' shirt.

"uh oh!" camila said gasping, not fully realizing what she had done.

"i'm going to give you 3 seconds to run sinclair" chris said in between his teeth, pissed off from the action she had done.

"or else??" she teased grinning at the boy.

in that moment chris swiftly picked up the girl throwing her over his shoulder.

"chris put me down!" she squealed, pinching his back.

"nope! i have to wash off and ur coming with me." chris grunted back running to the backyard.

camila had about 5 seconds to process what he had just said, because soon they were in her pool.

as they both came back up for water and gasping for breath, camila took no time hitting him in the shoulder.

"u fucking idiot" camila said, "i'm now going to be wet the whole night. my hair is ruined. my makeup is running-"

she was soon interrupted by chris chuckling

"what's so funny about this?" she said trying to swim to the wall, but obviously to drunk to get there.

chris grabbed her waist leading her to the steps, "it's just funny when ur mad mila" chris murmured as he tried to carry the girl out of the pool.

camila was so caught off guard by the use of the nickname mila, she didn't see nick and matt meeting her with towels.

"thanks chris now i'm wet and have to try to get over 100 people out of my house" camila shivered out.

"don't worry about that while chris pulled his shenanigans chase, harley, nick, and i got most of the people out of here." matt reassured.

"can i just get to my bed now" camila yawned rubbing her eyes.

nick and matt both looked at the trashed house behind them.

"ummm u may just want to sleepover at ours tonight" nick suggested.

"umm sure i just have to get some clot-" camila couldn't even finish before leaning on nick, nearly passing out.

the next thing camila remembered was waking up in the back seat with chris laying down in the back seat.

"nick i'm cold" camila spoke up raspily, "is there a change of clothes in here?"

"ummm we r going to be home in 5 minutes then u can borrow anything u want."

nick walked into the house first with camila over his shoulder and matt behind with chris leaning on him for support.

camila changed into the t-shirt and sweatpants laid out for her and passed out on their couch.

— HADLEY SPEAKS !
i had big plans for this chapter but i feel like i didn't even execute any of my ideas 😂😂😕😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 300 11
One day (Y/N) gets hired for a job at the Pizzaplex after he finished making a song due to his popularity and plus a certain animatronic and the othe...
545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
58K 1.3K 21
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ¡! 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 , ❪ 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙾 ❫ . . . i thought he was my 'lover' turns out he's my 'tolerate it' . . . 𝓘n which...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...