⌗ 𝟎𝟎𝟓

𖥻💋 — 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑! ୧ ❱ 。゚⊹ ִֶָ𓂅 ❝ chris take me out to dinner first, then maybe i'll strip for u ! ❞

⊹ ִֶָ𓂅 ❝ chris take me out to dinner first, then maybe i'll strip for u ! ❞

˚ ༘ ೀ ɪʀʟ ⋆。‧₊˚

camila woke up with a pounding headache as sun light was peaking through the curtains of the sturniolo household. she was trying to recollect her memory from last night, but her thoughts were interrupted by footsteps and giggles.

"hey cammy how r u feeling?" madi said smiling as she took a picture of the girl the couch in front of her.

"i've felt worse," she responded raspily, "did ur parents see me like this? i feel so bad u don't understand."

"oh my god no don't worry when they were leaving for work i led them to walk out of the back door" the black hair girl replied sweetly.

"dude i litterally love u" camila responded drinking from the water bottle next to her, "want to do something today?"

"sure, we have to wait a little to get a ride back to ur house though because matt, chris, and nick are going to nate's house right now."

"we could just walk to my house" camila said starting to get up, "its only a few blocks. plus i need to connect with nature after last night."

madi nodded and started to descend to her room to get shoes. camila started to collect her now washed clothes folded on the table, mentally thanking the angel that washed it, and waited for madi next to the front door.

"ok, ready?" madi said slipping on her ugg slippers

camila nodded and the two left the sturniolo household giggling about something camila said happened last night.

"dude nick's clothes smell to good what the fuck" camila said referring to the sweatshirt and sweatpants he let her borrow last night.

"umm girl i'm pretty sure those are chris' clothes" madi giggled out.

"what the fuck." she responded as her smile faltered.

"i never understood why u and my brother hate each other so much."

"he's a fucking dick that uses girls for hook ups or their bodies. he thinks he's so much better than everyone and has the highest ego i've ever seen in a man. he's not even a man at this point, he's actually a boy-" camila suddenly stopped her little rant, "im so sorry i shouldn't be talking about ur brother like this in front of u."