My Muted Alpha | ✔️

By EnchantressSkittlez

"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He sh... More

My Muted Alpha

Being ReWritten

3.7K 41 12
By EnchantressSkittlez

Hey guys!
I wanted to say that I will be rewriting My Muted Alpha because I was not satisfied with the writing. I started this story when I was still in middle school and didn't finish until sometime in middle of high school. A few years has passed since then and I'd like to start over!

I hope you guys will give the new story a chance.

The newest chapters are not published here! They will be published in a new book but will have the same name.

I appreciate you all.

Love,
Skittlez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 732 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
1.7M 54.2K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
2.3M 51.4K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...