Ninjago Rewrite: The Crystali...

By BlizzardPlays

What if the overlord put a spell on Lloyd on his heart? In this story it's like the original but with musical... More

Farewell the sea
The call of home
The shape of wind and water
A mayor problem
Public enemies 1,2,3,4 and 5
A painful promise
Ninjago city vs Ninja
Kryptarium prison blues
Hounddog Mcbrag
The benefit of Grief
The fifth Villian
The Council of the Crystal King
A sinister shadow
The spider's design
The fall of the monastery
Darkness within
The Coming of the King
Return to Primeval's Eye
Christofern
A Lesson in Anger and Love
Forbidden Crystal love
Quittin Time
Return of the ice emperor
Safe Haven
Compatible
Distress Calls
An issue of trust
Dragon Form
Love within the Roots

Crystastrophe

61 2 0
By BlizzardPlays

Narrator: Lloyd

Ninjago Crystalized: episode 19.

Word count: 1,5k

Warning: nothing

(Atop the Crystal Island, the Overlord approaches Harumi)

Overlord: So, the ninja yet live. And now the Green Ninja has escaped.

Harumi: Forgive me, my lord.

Overlord: You should have destroyed him when you had the chance. But I see now, that you still have feelings for him.

Harumi: That's not true! I hate—

Overlord: Silence! Nevertheless, this presents an opportunity. I was trying to destroy the ninja, but that would only unleash their powers, which, in time, might find new champions. But if I corrupted them instead, then the very powers of creation would be mine!

Harumi: Then I must find a way to bring the ninja to you.

Overlord: No. I will handle that.

Harumi: How?

Overlord: I will strike at their precious city. They will do what they always do. They will come to me.

(The Crystal Island floats towards a rice farm and the villagers look up)

Villager #1: No way.

Villager #2: Look at the size of that thing.

(The ninja arrive on their vehicles)

Cole: What exactly are we looking for?

Kai: I don't know. Master Wu didn't give us much of a description.

Jay: Sure he did. He said we couldn't miss it. He said it would be obvious.

Cole: Right, but obvious to him might not be obvious to ... (Spots the Crystal Island and halts his car)

Kai: Cole!

Jay: Yeah, what's ...

Cole: Master Wu was right. It's obvious.

(The Crystal Island's mouth opens and fires Vengestone Guards at the villagers)

Jay: Are those boulders?

Kai: I don't think so. What are we waiting for? Let's roll.

Ninja: Ninja, go!

Cole: (blasts Vengestone Guards away from two villagers.) That was close! Everyone okay? (gasps.) Look out! Let's try this again. (fires at approaching Vengestone Guards) Hey! Run! Get out of here!

(Jay fires electricity at the Vengestone Guards, but it has no effect on them)

Jay: Oh, great. These jokers are made of Vengestone!

Cole: So this is what the Vengestone buyer was up to? Building a crystal army?

Kai: Not good. If Vengestone can squash out our powers, what do those crystals do?

(A Vengestone Guards march towards villagers, one of them touchs him and he turns into a crystal zombie)

Jay: Ah! It just turned him into a crystal zombie!

Cole: There's your answer.

Kai: Okay, important safety tip. Don't let those things touch you. (More Vengestone Guards comes over and tries to blast Jay.)

Cole: Look out! (Jay looks behind him and dodges the blast, but then the Vengestone warriors decided to zap another villager turning him into another crystal zombie.)

Kai: And don't get blasted!

Jay: (His bike is hit) Uh, guys? Guys? A little help? (Zane arrives and blasts the guards away) Zane! Oh, nice of you to drop by!

Kai: See if you can take out the source of these things.

Zane: Affirmative. (Flies towards the temple, but is met with Dragonides) Incoming!

(On the farm, Gayle Gossip gets ready for a broadcast)

Gayle: On me, in three, two — Vinny!

Vinny: Sorry, Miss Gossip. I'm trying to stay awake, but I've got this houseguest and he keeps me up all night, talking and ...

Gayle: Vinny, now is not the time. Get your head on straight.

Vinny: Yes, Miss Gossip.

Gayle: Going again, in three, two, one.

(The NGTV intro plays)

Gayle: Gayle Gossip for NGTV News, reporting from the rice fields east of Ninjago City, where the ninja are facing a deadly new threat. What is that hovering Crystal Palace? And who are those marching Crystal Warriors? At the moment, details are unclear, but it appears the ninja, although wanted fugitives, are the only things standing between Ninjago City and a Crystastrophe of epic proportions. Maybe even a Crystarmageddon. Back to you in the studio, Fred.

(On the Destiny's Bounty, Morro turns off the broadcast)

Morro: Oh, this is bad.

Nya: The others are losing ground.

Lloyd: And they're gonna keep losing ground. The Overlord's got an almost unlimited supply of those Vengestone monstrosities.

Christina: I still don't understand how the Overlord can just return like that. He was destroyed!

Wu: The Overlord cannot be destroyed. Not really. He is the embodiment of evil. He's fed by anger, hatred, and conflict. As they build up over time, he gains his strength, and ultimately takes form again.

Morro: You knew he would return?

Wu: I feared it, one day. But I would not have expected him for several generations. For him to be back so soon, it must have been building up for some time. Somehow, I missed it. (He suddenly has an idea.) Of course!

Christina: What?

Wu: The clippings!

Nya: Clippings?

Lloyd: What clippings?

Wu: Those. (Shows them newspaper clippings on a screen)

Morro: What are these?

Wu: Someone has been sending me newspaper clippings for months.

Lloyd: What do you mean? In the mail?

Wu: At first, I didn't know what to make of them. Then I thought it was a code of some kind. But they were just random articles about crimes, vandalisms, thefts, altercations.

Lloyd: Why?

Wu: I don't know. But I think someone was trying to warn me. Someone saw this coming.

Morro: Someone knew the Overlord was coming back.

Lloyd: But who?

Christina: Whoever it was must have sensed it building up.

Lloyd: If they knew he was coming, maybe they know how we can defeat him once and for all!

Nya: We have to find whoever sent these clippings.

Wu: You can't. There's no return address. Whoever sent them went to some length to remain anonymous.

Lloyd: What's this? (Points out a code in the corner of the screen)

Nya: This one has it too!

Christina: Looks like some kind of delivery code.

Morro: Like a newspaper delivery service!

Lloyd: I think we have a lead.

Nya: I'm on it. (Pulls a lever and flies the Bounty away)

(At the newspaper warehouse, the paperkids are hanging out)

Antonia: (To a kid) Nah, not like that. You gotta throw it from the hip. Like this! (She hits a can with a rolled newspaper when suddenly the anchor of the Bounty falls to the ground and Lloyd, Christina and Wu sliding down the chain.)

Lloyd: Excuse me. Sorry to interrupt, but this is important. We found a bunch of newspaper clippings with a code, and I was wondering if you could tell me what it means.

Antonia: Yeah, sure. That looks like an IDI code. Individual Delivery Identifier. It tells you where to deliver the papers.

Christina: Great. Is there some kind of archive where we can look it up?

Antonia: We're paper delivery professionals. We got your archive right here! (Taps her head) Eh, lemme see. Nelson, 833-A. That's on your route, ain't it?

Nelson: Oh, yeah. That's 833 Andreasen Avenue, Apartment 22. I leave it in the lobby usually.

Wu: Do you know who lives in Apartment 22?

Nelson: Yeah, yeah. Who was it again? Oh, I remember. Vinny Folson!

Lloyd: Vinny? Of NGTV News?

Christina: But how?

(In the air, Zane was flying to the crystal island and shots it with his missilesbut he gets too close to the Crystal Island and his jet is depowered)

Zane: Mayday! Mayday! Engine failure! (Manages to right his jet just before it hits the ground)

Jay: Zane! Zane, what happened?

Zane: Unclear. As I approached the structure, my vehicle lost power. Do not get too close to the temple. It will drain all power from your vehicles!

(At the Samurai X Cave, P.I.X.A.L. gets a visual of the Vengestone Guards' weapons)

P.I.X.A.L.: Attention, team. If possible, I would like to examine a fragment of one of those crystals.

Jay: What for? (He stops driving.)

P.I.X.A.L.: I believe the crystals may have energy absorption properties. If I could examine one, I might be able to devise a form of shielding and offensive capabilities.

Jay: Oh, okay. No problem. (He turns his bike around and hits some Vengestone Guards as he jumps off his bike and when Zane shots the Vengestone guards down he then approaches an unconscious Vengestone Guard with his kusarigama)

Cole: (On his comm.) Jay! You can't touch them, they'll turn you into crystal! Remember?

Jay: Hmm. (The Vengestone Guards wakes up and Jay gets attacked by more Vengestone Guards and runs away) Sorry, P.I.X.A.L.! When I said no problem, that might've been a little premature!

Cole: Heads up!

(Cole throws his hammer to Jay, who catches it and knocks away and breaks a crystal weapon. Kai catches the crystal weapon with his vehicle)

Kai: I got it!

(In Ninjago City, Lloyd, Christina and Wu make their way to Vinny's apartment)

Christina: Vinny Folson? This makes no flipping sense! How did he know the Overlord was returning to Ninjago? (Lloyd shrugged)

Wu: There's only one way to find out. (They all run to the building and they walked inside to find the room.)

Lloyd: (stops at a door.) This is it. (Knocks)

Garmadon: Finally. 20-minute delivery guarantee my — eh.

Lloyd: Dad?!

Garmadon: Lloyd?!

Differences from the original.
Christina comes over with Lloyd and Wu
(Not a lot of differences in this one sorry.)

Another chapter is done stay tuned for the next chapter because it's going to be an interesting one.

If there's any mistakes please tell me and I'll fix them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 40 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
11.1K 417 25
a crystal clear mind, a crystal heart and a lot of chaos. Running away from home wasn't the Smartest idea, now that there is no going back. [Female r...
3.3K 69 8
!DISCONTINUED! - Basically the crystalized season with a reader insert and Lloyd as the love interest. - I will be using female pronouns (sorry if y...
643 22 11
An eerie Wind is blowing through Ninjago. A Wind that Charlie thought she'd never feel again. Morro, the deceased Elemental Master of Wind returned a...