Forever with Enemy [BW]

By Jayme_star

It all started with a mission. Two spies who despite each other and one child they have to take care of. Br... More

Character cast
O1 - The mission
T2 - Bangkok
Apology
T3 - Me a wife?!
F4 - Boss's Mistake
F5 - Chimon Wachiravit
S6 - Starting again
S7 - Unexpected
E8 - Perth Tanapon
N9 - The quick mission
T10 - Easy peasy
E11 - Prepare for interview
T12 - The soft side
T13 - Theme Park
F14 - Chaos Morning
F15 - Our turn
S16 - Writing the Test
S17 - Did she pass?
E18 - Let it beggin
TW20 - Background
T021 - Confession
TT22 - School day
TT23 - Coincidence?
TF24 - Start and End
TF25 - Fall in my mind
TS26 - Ignored your love [END]
Author's note
Nothing

N19 - Secret revealed

55 4 0
By Jayme_star

WIN

Despite facing overwhelming opposition, we had maintained our calm and kept up the fight.

Brilliance and agility, combined with flawless technique, allowed us to swiftly strike down the agents.

After ensuring that the agents had been neutralized, we stole their guns and proceeded with their operation.

The battle had been intense, but we had succeeded in our mission to deliver vengeance to the agents who had been responsible for the death of so many innocents.

Suddenly the unexpected emergency call came in through our watches.

We glanced quickly at each other, aware that this meant one of our allies was in trouble and we were the nearest to them.

We dashed across rooftops and leaps of faith, speeding from one rooftop to the next until we reached their destination.
Entering the shadowy, silent building,

"Is codename fighter here?!" I shouted, with no response in return.

The tension was escalating rapidly, and all that could be heard was our breath catching in our throats.

Just as Win had asked, there was no response.

The silence in the dark and quiet building was deafening.

We looked around, my heart pounding hard in my chest.

The tension had quickly risen, and all they could hear now were their own breath.

Suddenly, a loud crashing noise echoed through the building, causing the is us to stop breathing.

It seemed like the danger they were anticipating had arrived.

The situation became more frantic as the agents began attacking us with every strategy they had.  

One agent struck a swift blow from above, but I managed to dodge it and attack him from below.

Another agent wielded a stick in a fashion similar to Japanese martial arts, but my skill with Japanese martial arts allowed me to recognize the pattern and dodge the attack.

The agents continued to attack from all angles, but the we managed to evade each blow and counterattack with our quick reflexes and exceptional martial arts skills.

Wait!

I wanted to call for help, but that changed, when I saw that my watch wasn't on my wrist.

I told that to Bright, who checked to find out that he also doesn't.

The situation was rapidly worsening.

Without our watches, we did not have any means of contacting our allies or receiving backup.

Additionally, our lack of watches indicated that our communication systems were compromised, which meant that calling for help would be an impossible task.

The dangers that had piled up made the situation increasingly grim.

With no way to seek backup and our opponents surrounding us, we understood that our odds had become desperate.

As we continued to fight against overwhelming odds, more agents began to arrive.

The agents had managed to surround me, cutting off all avenues of escape. One of the agents stabbed me into my shoulder.

I let out a painful groan.

"Win!" Bright yelled.

The situation seemed hopeless, with no way out and no chance of victory.

That's when Bright suddenly appeared from out of nowhere, leaping into the fray with an astonishing display of agility.

He delivered a furious barrage of kicks to the agents, clearing a path of escape for the two of us.

With Bright's aid, we thought we we're able to escape.

As we attempted to escape, we were confronted by the boss of the Agnes Corporation and his guards.

They took us by our collars and dragged us back to the building, where they tied us up with ropes.

The boss remained calm and composed despite Bright's expletive-laced outburst.

He proceeded to ask a question with a level of indifference that made the situation even more terrifying.

"So, who do we have here, hm?" he enquired calmly, adding a hint of a condescending undertone to his remark.

Bright responded with a fresh barrage of insults, only to receive a punch in return as punishment.

The boss gave his guards a sign.

They started to punch him even more.

"NO! Please, I'm begging.. Do not.. hurt him.. Everyone but him.." I begged, tears filling up my corners.

It just hurts to see Bright like this. It hurts, it just really hurts.

The boss laughed.

"My, my this is making me so sad. But nah, I won't. This is just a beginning."

He kicked Bright to his chest, making him cough out blood.

"YOU! When my boss finds about this, he will murder you, I swear!" I tried to warn him.

"Hah! Your boss will never find out about this, if I kill both of you."

In this exact moment I was thinking about memories where I was finally happy.

Memories with Bright.
Memories with Merry.
Memories with both of them.

"My, My.. I didn't even do anything and both of you are already dying, huh?"

He looked at both of us.

"I wonder where I should shot you two."

He looked at our body.

"Your brain, your face... Or maybe your heart?"

He looked up.

"Heart sounds good.. If I shot your daughter-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!" I cried out.

"Ohoho! It's settled then. Go find their daughter, I bet she's currently in the Martician."

He told his guards, who simply nodded.

"FUCKING DON'T TOUCH HER FUCKING DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!! I'LL FUCKING DO ANYTHING!"

"My choice is my choice."

As we faced their imminent doom, a profound sense of desperation and resignation clouded our thoughts.

Tears streamed down my face as I realized that I would never have the chance to express my true feelings to Bright, who is currently unconscious all in blood.

I also realized that I would never be able to fulfill my sister's dream of achieving the highest rank.

Also I will never have the chance to see  Merry one last time.

These painful realizations caused me to feel a deep sense of regret, and I was left with no choice but to simply accept his inevitable fate.

That's when the sudden gunfire outside caught everyone by surprise, and for a moment, the boss and his guards were speechless.

That's when our little Merry emerged through the entrance and shot the boss and other enemies straight in their chest.

I called out, "MERRY!!"

"Papa Win, Papa Bright!!" She came rushing to us, with worry.

"How did you-"

"This tiny metal thing told me you guys are in danger." She showed me the thing, and I immediately knew, that this is something made my Chimon.

"And where did you get the gun from?"

"In the vault under couch."

"Makes sense.. Um.. Do you know how to untie these ropes?"

"Of course. I learned it in my past."

She untied me, and then I untied Bright, who was still unconscious.

"Merry, I'm sorry that we have been lying to you."

"It's okay, papa Win. You just wanted to protect me, I know."

With Bright in my hands, we rushed out of the building together.

"Merry, can you give me that metal thing?"

"Mhm, here."

I tapped the button three times, which means that there will be send out an emergency message to Chimon.

And sure after sitting in the shadows of the building for a time, helicopter arrived.

Perth and Chimon were the ones, who helped us get to the helicopter.

We safely got home.

All thanks to Merry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 59.5K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
815K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...