Mrs CEO (Book 2)

By 18ffkv469hr7o

Amara Jones A young beautiful girl who is full of determination. She focuses only on herself and company and... More

character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
new story alert ⚠️⚠️
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49

chapter 38

68 2 0
By 18ffkv469hr7o

3 MONTHS LATER

Amara

I look at everyone and they're looking at each other. My product is about to take off in the engineering world and team. Our partners discuss their agreements , whispering to each other. I look at my father and Joshua. Joshua gives me a big smile with thumbs up not caring that we're in a business meeting. While my father on the other hand just nods and be serious.

"Miss Jones , we've discussed and come on terms that we are ready to make a deal . We see the vision here, also how you stated about the popularity of your company is high and how trusted its products . We think it we should take the chance to explore more . And marvelous presentation by the way , quite convincing."

"Thank you so much Mr Toman , I look forward to working with you and your engineers."

I shake hands with their team .

"We're glad we'll be your first clients of your first ever electric appliance. Thank you , have a day ."

After they leave me and my team cheer and Joshua comes to hug me.

"You finally did it." I nod hugging him again .

My dad comes to us and we awkwardly pull away .
He looks at us before smiling.

"You stop hugging because....?"

We laugh as we hug each other into one . My father only does this when he's proud .

....

"Joshua , you've been texting, is it Brenda?"

"No." He answers dryly and I stop to look at him .

"Are you ok , Joshua.?" He looks at me and sighs.

"It's nothing, we'll talk later  . Now go give them your speech." He says and smiles but I know that's not his smile. I go to the workers and they all gather together.

"Hey everyone. I just want to start of by saying you guys have been a great team to work with...

....I also want to thank my partner in crime here , Joshua . Today's presentation was really amazing. It helped us alot ...."

...

I look at Joshua after I'm done with my speech to the workers. I walk to him .

"Brother , are you really ok."

"I-"

He gets a message on his phone and looks at me with a scared look. He takes my hand and we go stand in a corner.

"I have to say this before you hear it from him . I just want you to know I'm extremely really sorry Amara , but I had to . Dad was counting on me and you also . Everyone was , but then something messy happened and I just...I just -"

"Josh breathe , just breathe. " I say looking at him calmly trying to calm him down. After he's down he looks at me.

"Just tell me , slowly."

"Ok , you want to know why the presentation of today is better and the best you said you've ever seen?"

"Yeah , it was really good . You did a -"

"No , not me ."

I look at him shocked .

"What do you mean not you?"

"The week I had to get the presentation ready was the week that Brenda's brother called me for a family gathering. I thought it was going to be just for a day , but it was a week. He took my computer and I couldn't say no , you know why. So I had to give someone the job , and that person couldn't be a worker or Roy . So I had to call him and ask if he knows any and he said he can do it and we'll , that's what came out of it. "

"Who's he ? "

"I had no choice, I couldn't let you lose this deal . I could've asked you but you already had a lot to prepare for and I already promised you. So I agreed but under one condition, that he becomes an employee for presentations and IT with little money , I said yes. I thought I was smart but he made me sign a contract that my lawyer made and I signed it . "

"Josh , who's he?" I look at Joshua and everyone around us is also looking at the same direction as him , I look behind me to find him.

Him. Staring at me . I feel my heart racing as he walks to us.

"Joshua, what did you do?" I ask him softly with no energy .

"That." He answers as I feel like I'm dreaming seeing him here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 2K 35
"We need to talk".... "I've got nun to say to you Carru. So leave me alone".... "I said, we need to talk!".... "Who do you think you are ordering me...
65.8K 2K 42
Sawyer Calloway has lived a life that most would define as sheltered. Her entire life has been scripted out before her by her father. As a Southern...
16.6K 609 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
176K 4.8K 42
Meet Caleb Parker, the cold ruthless, devilishly handsome billionaire with greek body that girls would die for. Earned his hard money by working extr...