Legacy of the Green Ninja [Sh...

By Gold3nStar

So yeah the show but ships are bit mixed up:^ Ships: Greenflame = Kai x LLoyd Jaya= Jay x Nya (Later) Bruise... More

Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjizu Master
rebooted chapter 1 posted

Island of Darkness

33 1 5
By Gold3nStar

You know, it's weekend. So gonna finish this book and get our boys kiss so i can move rebooted Nya, Cole, Jay drama cuz everyone chases after wrong person.

The ninja reached the Dark Island, but are on the lookout for the Stone Army.
"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." Kai says.

"Ha! Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." Jay says.

"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys." Cole says.

"But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish." Zane says.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Wu says.

They go in the Destiny's Bounty, where Misako explains the scrolls while pays absolutely no attention. "The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army." Misako says. Lloyd rolls his eyes, wow chasing after imaginary legendary temples now because of some scrolls.

"So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!" Cole says.

"And you, my son," Misako starts while Lloyd grots his teeth struggling to keep his composure. "here it is written: "For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master."" Misako says.

"Uh l, I'm not Lloyd but..Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?" Jay says.

"It means he will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master." Misako explains and everyone's expect Lloyd's jaw drops as they stare at Lloyd who just scoffs in disbelief.

Kai shakes his head. "Uh, wait a minute. This all sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?"

"The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere on the island, and all we have is this." Misako says and gives Dr. Julien a medallion with three holes.

"A medallion. It's like a compass. When the three holes match up, the medallion will reveal where the temple is hidden." Julien says.

"Uh, how'd you know that?" Jay asks.

"Oh, I did a lot of reading in my spare time. Julien says and chuckles. "Adventure stories were my favorite."

Zane takes the medallion. "Then what are we waiting for?" He says and the ninja get up.

Wu stops Lloyd. "Not you, Lloyd."

"Ah, seriously? Are we still doing this?" Lloyd asks.

"Wu is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the Final Battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks." Misako says.

"Well, I could use some help around. We should get working on vehicles that might help give us a fighting chance." Julien says and Lloyd sighs walking over to him.

"Remember, Garmadon doesn't know we're on the island. It's imperative that you stay out of sight." Wu says.

"Of course, Sensei. Don't worry. Have you ever known us to veer from a plan, huh?" Jay says confidently and Lloyd, Wu, and Misako looks at them, not amused.

"Ninja—" Ninja expect Lloyd start.

"Shh! Not so loud. Are you trying to get us caught?" Wu whispers.

They lower their voices to whispers. "...go."

At Garmadon's camp, a Stone warrior brings in a box of Dark Matter while speaking foreign language. "What did he say, General Kozu?" Garmadon asks.

"The mining, they've dug to new depths and have struck Dark Matter." Kozu says and grabs the box and brings it to Garmadon.

"Amazing. The most powerful Dark Matter." Garmadon says.

"He also says they have lost many warriors down the Mouth of Eternal Shadows just to obtain this one piece." Kozu says.

Garmadon's etes flash in annoyance before he speaks. "Then tell him I'll throw him down myself, because I need one thousand more just like this one to make my ultimate weapon."

"I will see that it is done." Kozu says and leaves.

"They respect you. This is good, but I feel a shift in the balance." Overlord says.

"Huh? Should I have shaken my fist more? Maybe dramatically thrown over a table, or kicked over a—" Garmadon starts.

"No, you myopic mortal! The ninja. I cannot see them, but I sense their presence." Overlord says.

"Here? On the Island? I will alert all the warrior back. If they are here, we'll find them. They would be fools to set foot anywhere near my camp." Garmadon says.

The ninja are spying on them from a distance. "Look, this must be Garmadon's camp." Jay says.

"No, you think? I thought it was a takeout restaurant." Kai says sarcastically. "It looks like he's building something."

"Building what?" Jay asks.

"Quiet, you bozos. We still need to find what the medallion matches up to." Cole says.

"Let me see." Zane says and looks through the medallion. "Hmm, nothing matches." He sees something. "Wait."

Jay gasps. "You found the Temple of Light?" He grabs the medallion.

"No, but look!" Zane points to his Falcon.

"Your Falcon. I thought it got shot down and was lost for good." Kai says.

"Not if I can retrieve it and get the pieces back to my father." Zane says.

"Wait, Zane. You're veering from the plan. We're supposed to be finding the Temple of Light and staying out of sig-" Cole starts.

"If I were any of you, I'd do the same. I have to get my friend back." Zane says and leaves them.

"The more of us that goes the more chance we'll get caught. We just have to stay here and hope he doesn't get seen." Kai says.

"Aww, I wanna fight." Cole whines.

Meanwhile the rest of the team help build Earth Driller. "Thank you, Wu. If you could fetch some more creek water, that should pretty much do it." Julien says.

Lloyd notices Wu and Misako staring at each other and his eyes narrow before he without even realizing shoots  energy ball at nearby rock blasting it to pieces.

Startled Wu and Misako turn look at him. "Lloyd." Wu says.

"I..uh...target practice." Lloyd says shifting uncomfortably before looks away and leaves.

Wu sighs going to fill a bucket with water, suddenly he hears a Stone Warrior talking. He hides, but steps on a stick. They start fighting, but not too long and Lloyd saves him and traps the Stone Warrior.

"That was close. Our presence on the island cannot be hidden for much longer. I just hope the ninja have located the Temple. Knowing them, they have probably already found it by now." Wu says while Lloyd just sighs going back to the camp.

Meanwhile, the ninja, however, are still waiting for Zane. Jay is looking through the medallion. "I spy, uh...another tree!"

"Jay, how did you ever become a ninja? Seriously." Cole asks.

"Ugh, will Zane just get his bird already and get out of there?" Kai asks.

Jay aligns the medallion with three lights. "Guys, look!" He gives the medallion to Kai.

"It matches up. That must be the Temple of Light." Kai says.

Cole laughs. "Jay, I take back everything I said. You are a fine ninja. Not finer than me, but a fine—"

They hear a Warrior talking and sees Zane, who finally got the Falcon, being cornered. "Oh..." Jay says.

"I sense I may have gotten myself into a predicament, my broken friend." Zane says looking down at the Falcon.

"A ninja, here? Seize him!" Garmadon says.

"That's it, I'm going!" Kai says standing up.

"We can't, they're indestructible. If we go in there, they'll know we're here too." Jay says nervously.

"Yeah, and if we don't, we'll regret it for the rest of our lives. Come on, it's Zane." Kai says and jumps down.

Cole and Jay hestitate for a momwnt before follow Kai and they get surrounded by Stone Warriors. "What are you waiting for, a red carpet?" Cole says and the four of them start run.

"They're getting away. Nooooo! Do something!" Garmadon shouts. Kozu tells the Army to follow them.

"Remember when Sensei asked to stay out of sight?" Kai asks.

"Yeah, that was good advice." Cole says and they try to climb over the fence but the Army throws spears at them.

"Why didn't we listen to him?" Jay asks.

"Why don't we ever listen to him?" Zane asks.

"Look! The gate! The way out." Kai says and a plank breaks under him but he jumps to next one in time.

"Hurry up. We're halfway there." Cole says. However, the Army is closing in on them from both sides.

Garmadon grabs popcorn from a Stone Warriors. "Excellent." He laughs. "This is too good."

"We've been in situations like this a hundred times. Quick, who's got an idea?" Kai asks.

"Uh, we jump into that hole." Jay suggests and points below them, a pit of Dark Matter.

"Yeah, Next idea." Kai says.

"I say we fight." Cole says.

"With what? We don't have powers." Kai says and sighs. "What about you, Zane? What do your computers say?"

"I got us into this mess. I know how to get us out." Zane sahs and the bridge breaks from the weight. "Grab a plank! Ninja, go!" Zane says. They do so and use Spinjitzu. They use the planks to sled above the trees.

Garmadon throws his popcorn away in the pit with a growl. "Get them!"

"We're falling!" Jay says.

"Use your hood as a parachute!" Zane says and they do so.

"Whoo-hoo!" Jay exclaims.

They arrive back at the Bounty. "Hey, they found the Falcon." Julien says.

"Why are they running?" Lloyd asks.

"Prepare for battle. We've got company." Zane says.

"You were spotted? By one? Two?" Wu asks.

"How about...all of them?" Kai says.

"Did you locate the Temple of Light?" Misako asks.

"It's at the top of the mountain. I hope those vehicles are ready because we could sure use them now." Kai says.

"Guess you're gonna have to figure this baby out on the fly." Julien says.

"We've also packed another surprise in the back. Perhaps it can be of use." Nya says.

"Another Nya surprise?" Jay says excited.

"You'll have to go too. Be safe." Misako says.

"Finally." Lloyd mutters and they climb in the Earth Driller.

"Whatever you do, do not stop until you get to the Temple of Light. Our survival depends on it." Wu says.

"This time, we'll stick to the plan." Kai says.

"Good luck, ninja." Wu says.

The ninja drive off. "You do know how to steer this thing, don't you?" Jay asks.

"If course I do." Cole says and they start digging underground to the mountain before rise. "Well, that's about as far as this baby will go. We'll have to do the rest on our own."

"But we'll never make it up the mountain before they arrive." Lloyd says looking up as the stone warriors close in.

"Well, then let's see what my sister packed." Kai says and finds Fire Mech in the back and activates it. Oh, I love my sis. Leave this to me." Kai says climbing on it. "Hey, buddy, you just had to be first. And guess what you win? A little of this!" He throws the Warrior in the jungle. "Who's next?" He smashes their vehicles.

"These guys just don't stop." Jay says.

"Climb on." Kai says as others do so and Kai climbs up the mountain.

Jay looks behind. "Ugh. They're still coming."

"One of these days we're gonna have to fight." Cole says.

"We're not climbing fast enough." Zane says.

"What about this?" Kai says and uses a grappling hook.

"Oh! We made it to the top! But where's the Temple of Light?" Jay says.

"Why I'm not surprised?" Lloyd asks. "Did you even use the medallion right?"

"Oh, of course I used it right. It said it should be right here." Jay says.

"Well, until we find it, I've got to find a way to slow them down." Kai says and causes rock fall making the Army fall off. "That should buy us a little time." They climb up some more.

Jay gasps. "The Temple of Light."

"Oh, it's real?" Lloyd says as they enter in.

Jay sees some drawings on the walls. "Guys, check this out. It's us."

"Impossible. It's everything we've ever done." Kai says.

"Finding the Bounty, facing the Devourer, even right now." Cole says.

"How could it all be here?" Zane asks.

"Fine, let's see if this works." Lloyd says and wipes the dust off the floor and finds his symbol. "Look." The others do the same thing. "Okay, now what?" He asks.

"Did you even listen?" Jay asks.

"Of course I didn't." Lloyd says.

"What? You weren't supposed to say that! You were supposed to say 'Of course, I DID.'" Jay says.

The Warriors are closing to them. "Why does everything have to be so hard?" Cole asks.

"Something about Bell and instrument blah blah." Lloyd says and looks up seeing the bell and the pieces click in place. "The bell. It's an instrument. You guys ready for this?"

"Bring it." Kai says.

Lloyd takes deep breath. "Okay let's try." He kicks the bell and they're surrounded by light. "Whoa! What's happening?!"

"No one move!" Zane says.

The ninja are get new gis and,Elemental Blades, expect Lloyd doesn't get a blade. "Guys, send him your powers!" Kai says and the do so, suddenly the stone warriors enter in and Lloyd falls. "Lloyd!" Kai exclaims rushing up to him.

Lloyd gets up. "Let 'em have it!"

"Woohoo! Now we get to fight!" Cole says excited.

Kai uses his Blade on of the warriors. "Cool. Whoo-hoo!" Kai says. The ninja use their powers on the Army.

Cole buries the Warriors in dirt. He laughs before immediately turning around to do the moonwalk. He jumps on three Stone Warriors before landing in the middle "Hee, hee." He spins and lands on his toes.

After everyone else have had their turns they go behind Lloyd who starts summon something. "My turn." He says and summons the Golden Dragon.

"Retreat!" Kozu shouts at the stone warriors attempt to run away from the dragon.

From caps Nya, Misako, and Wu see the Golden Dragon. "They did it!" Nya says.

"Yes." Wu says.

"Perhaps good will win after all." Misako says and hugs Wu.

At the Celestial Clock, Garmadon scolds the Overlord for having a weak army. "It appears your indestructible army isn't as tough as it appears to be."

"The ninja may be getting stronger, but so are we. When the Celestial Clock reaches zero, the ultimate weapon will be complete, and then there will be nothing the ninja can do to stop you from turning Ninjago into your image!" Overlord says.

"You better be right." Garmadon says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 27 1
Season 6 AU where Jay wishes Nadakhan wasn't a djinn. Yes, this is basically the one on my old account, just re-made. Drops of Lava here and there, e...
70K 1K 15
Lloyd has a crush on Kai and doesn't know how to tell him along goes with Kai. This love story has lemon and maybe lovey dovey stuff in it to. May...
3.6K 140 13
You know what it's like in Ninjago... Ninjago is safe for only a while and the ninja have to fight a villain... Well...? What if this 'villain' was a...
1.6K 36 17
[**PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING FANFIC** Cover is by me, I drew it! Please ask me first before using it in anything! My discord is JACK DØN#8705...