MY MAFIA MOMMY [TAEKOOK]

By Spark_taekook_

Where the mafia family find a 5years old lil innocent bean who was left behind. Where 15 years old become on... More

Intro/preview💝👈🏻
1. TAETAE AND HIS DOLL💝✨
2. MINE💝🌟✨
3. missing💝🌟✨
4. past💝✨
6. kookie/propose💝✨
dm 💭
7. Mommy💝✨
Their Home💝✨
8. Date/Taelous💝✨
new ff💝✨
9. Rain💝✨
10. Sick Bunny💝✨
not an update!!!
11. love
author is on cloud ninth😭💝
12. roar
13. mature cub
14. bratty trio💝✨

5. love you💝✨

1K 89 34
By Spark_taekook_

( so sorry everyone I really badly wanted to give double update when u all asked for it but i wasn't able to do that as I was having high fever since yesterday.

I just finished writing it hope it will come out good.

I will update the next part tomorrow I promise

And those who are asking for WAIT OF THE HUNDRED YEARS IS END NOW then I will update that after 2-3 days)

ENJOY EVERYONE~~~~
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND YOU ALL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
And suggest me some ideas please to write more write now then I will go further with their age but I wants to write 3-4 more parts when Tae is only five.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kook was crying continuously that he didn't noticed he started to cry loudly while holding Tae tightly who started to squirm in his sleep.

Tae open his eyes slowly with a frown when he felt a heavy arm on his lil waist and face in his neck. He felt the wetness and the sound and panicked getting his doll is crying.

He tried to push kook's arm who hold him more tightly. Tae started to struggle to get free from kook but wasn't able to so ge stayed like that untill kook calm down.

He pat kook's back and rubbed his nape with other hand while kissing kook's head just like his grandpa used to do when he used to cry after getting hurt.

Kook calm down after few minutes only hiccup sound came. He smiled knowing his baby cub comforted him and calmed him.

He started to kiss Tae's shoulder and leave butterfly kisses their making Tae to giggle and laugh loudly.

This is the healing for kook his cub's presence and his sweet giggles. He doesn't even know how in just one day Or u can say in few minutes this cute lil cub meant so kuch to him.

But he knows he just love this fluff ball with his whole heart and will protect him with his all and never let him go.

Kook came out of Tae's neck with bunny smile on his face. Tae too give his boxy smile and wipe kook's tears and kiss kook's whole face and kook also kiss Tae's whole face.

Tae understand all things he is mature at this young age. His grandpa grandma always teach him good things. He saw people around him how they are when his mother used to take him with her to her parties.

Tae hugged kook who hugged him back tightly afraid of loosing him. It's still haunting him when he wasn't able to find his cub and the his mothers words.

Tae:-(pout) why doll cried? Taetae no like doll cry

Kook:- doll cry because he wasn't able to found his Taetae.

Tae:-(confused) but taetae was here only

Kook:- yeah under the flushies.

Tae's cheeks Turned red don't even know why after remembering he slept under the whole stack of flushies. He snuggle into kook's chest biting their when kook laughed on him.

Kook:- are u hungry cub? (Tae nodded) okie then let's go and get ur fav hmmm.

Tae excitedly came left kook and got out bed pulling kook failing doing so but kook loosen his body for his cub happiness and let Tae to pull him.

Tae clapped his hand happily while kook shake his head. He lift Tae and left to freshup. After washing their faces they came out and left from their to eat.

Kook came to the restaurant and park his car. He got out of the car and went other side and left Tae and started to go inside.

Tae:-(pout)yahhhh lemme walk me wanna walk doll

Kook denied making Tae pout to became bigger. Kook shake his head and kissed Tae's cheeks deeply who eyed him secretly and kook make sad face smiling internally at his cute cub.

Baby cub Taetae rolled his eyes making kook to widen his eyes at his fluff ball cub. Tae turned his face towards kook and jutted out his pout wanting kiss their. Kook pecked his lips deeply.

They entered in a private cabin. Kook put Tae down who excitedly sat on one chair. Kook smile and sat next to him pulling his chair close to Tae.

Kook ordered Tae and his fav food (which he got to know when he saw Tae's data file) with banana and strawberry milkshakes.

Tae was eating his good excitedly and messily wanted to finish fastly as it's his fav. Kook shake his head and grab a tissue and wipe Tae's face who gave him a big boxy smile.

Tae started to eat again making a mess kook shake his head at this and decided to wipe Tae's face after he finish eating. He himself started to eat.

They both finished eating and now Tae was on kook's lap playing with his earrings. Kook wiped Tae's face clear and kissed his cheeks.

Kook:-(caressing Tae's cheeks) Taetae (ignored by Tae who was playing with his neck chain) huh! Baby (again ignored) cub

Tae:-(boxy smile) yeshhhhh doll (said making kook smile bashfully.)

Kook:-(smiling) do you wanna live with me alone?

Tae:- wae alone what bout unkie and jimin hyungie?

Kook:- i don't wanna live with them. Do you want to live with them?

Tae:-(hugs kook tightly) nuuuuu me only want my doll.

Kook:-(bunny smile) then let's goooooooo

Tae:-(confused) where?

Kook:(kissing Tae's cheeks) to our new home

Tae:- (shining eyes) leggooooooooo

They both giggle this time kook didn't lift Tae. He let Tae excitedly walk towards car himself following behind.

He carefully tugged Tae's seatbelt then his own and started the car. They both left from their towards their new home when Tae noticed eyes cream parlour.

Tae:-(shouted) STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Kook panicked listening to the shout and pressed the break hurriedly. He immediately undid his seatbelt cupping Tae's face seeing him fully if their is any prob.

Kook:-(Worriedly) what happened cub why u shouted? (Stilling cupping Tae's face due to which his voice went muffled)

Tae:-(pouting due to the hold) mwe wanth iwce-cweam.

Kook:- huh? You want ice cream? (Tae nodded) that's why you shouted? (Tae again nodded) yaaa don't do that ever again you gave me heart attack cub.

Tae giggled at kook's words and kissed his cheeks as apology. Kook smiled and got out of the car and went to buy ice-cream.

Tae wait for kook patiently to get his ice-cream and smiled widely when he saw kook coming back with the three ice-cream box in his hands.

Kook:- let's go and eat at home while watching TV okie. (Tae nodded excitedly but gasp after remembering something)

Tae:-(puppy eyes) dolll

Kook:-(chuckled) yes

Tae:-(pout) my toys and flushies

Kook:- i will get you more at home let them be at office so that when we went their u can play with them hmmm.

Tae:-(nodded cutely) otayyyyyyyyy

Tae was looking outside from Tae window watching all the things excitedly. Kook smile seeing his cub happy and excited.

He is smiling so much since yesterday and the reason is his cub. The cold arrogant straight face Jeon Jungkook if anyone sees him like this they will faint.

He shook his head and chuckled remembering how is life was before the entry of his cub. He glanced at Tae with loving eyes.

Tae again gasped earning kook's attention towards him.

Kook:- what happened cub?

Tae:- we going to forest?

Kook:-(chuckled) no cub we are going to our new home which is near the river and you can see a beautiful waterfall from your room.

Tae:- wahhhhh you are the best doll Tae love you.

Said making kook's heart skip a beat. His heart beat raised like running a marathon. He smiled at the confession of his cub.

Kook:- doll love Taetae more.

Tae smile and tried to kiss kook's cheeks but failed due to the seatbelt making him pout and kook to chuckle.

He glared at kook daring him to laugh more who sealed his lips chuckling internally and kiss Tae's cheeks but Tae cups his face with his small hands and peck his lips.

Thankfully their wasn't anything in front of their car or kook didn't loose balanced or else they must have collide into anything.

Like this while talking admiring laughing giggling they both reched their new home. Kook came out of the car and went towards Tae opening his seatbelt who didn't Tae time and ran towards the gate.

Kook shook his head at his cubs excitemen. He grabbed the ice-cream boxes and locked the car and went towards the door.

Tae:-(excited) doll open open fast fast.

Kook:-(chuckled) patience cub.

Kook put his hand on the detector which make the sound while detecting and opened the door. Tae ran inside followed by kook.

Tae was watching all the things while running here and their excitedly and curiously. Kook went towards fridge to put ice-cream.

He came out and saw Tae playing with a gun while sitting on couch. He turned around to get the ice-cream for both of them that's when it hit him that Tae was playing with a gun.

He immediately ran towards Tae and snatched the gun from his hand startling the poor cub who galre at kook. Kook too glare back while folding his hand on his chest.

Tae:-(whining) give me the gunnnn

Kook:- no it's not for the kids.

Tae:-(pout) but me want (puppy eyes) give me

Kook:-(avoiding to look at Tae's eyes) no it's not for you.

Tae:- but waeeee

Kook:-(sigh) it's real gun cub. I will get you a toy gun tomorrow okie

Tae:-(pout+low voice) but me want the real one (puppy eyes) me wanna learn how to use it

Kook:-(chuckled) but it's not your age to learn how to use gun cub. I will teach you when u will turn 10 yrs old okie.

Tae:-(pout) promise

Kook:- yeah promise. (Said making Tae clapp his hands.) Now you choose which cartoon or movie you wanna watch let me get ice-cream.

Kook on the TV and left from their towards their room first. He put the gun in the drawer after pulling out the bullets out of it cause he knew his cub will take the gun again.

He then came downstairs and saw his cub giggling while watching Sinchan. He smilr and went towards the kitchen to get the ice-cream.

He came back and give one bowl to Tae and sat down with one bowl for himself. Tae eat their ice-cream while giggling and laughing who will believe he is the same Jeon Jungkook.

After having eating ice-cream and watching TV they both went towards the room and got freshup and slept while cuddling after sharing some kisses.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue.

(Give me some love don't ignore please vote for it 🥺 and do comment telling how u like it and what u like kn it instead if asking for next part cause I will always uptade after taking a gap of one day)

***********
Please vote and comment

Hope you all will like this💝
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.1K 29
Love is beautiful, obsession is still ok but addiction ?? Kim taehyung, the mafia king already has a addiction but he got a new addiction for him...
51.5K 2.5K 50
Ten years after he took over as the Alpha of the Mystic Pack, Alpha Jeon Jungkook has yet to find his mate, but with the clock ticking down and the d...
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
666K 40.7K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...