Love on the Pitch

Von Sennotsane

Shubman - "Pta nahi yaar, mujhe aadat si hogyi hai teri" (helplessly expresses) 'Mujhe bhi' Ishan thought to... Mehr

Platonic Love
"Kuch bhi matlab"
Window Seat
Hollow
"Mujhe haqq hai"
If only
NAU
Matches Postponed
Homecoming
Selfless Love
The most selfless boy ever
Known Revelation
"Have you ever been in love?"
The Heart at a Tug of War
Ridiculous Love
Soulmates: Forlorn and Solace
Resolving:Denial and Desire
The Thrill of Unknown
Kisses, Touches and Giggles
The Scent of Temptation
A Night of Unbridled Passion
Beyond Time and Place
Miles away, you know I love you more
Together Again, Together Forever
The Secret Rendezvous, Boundless Love

"What are we?"

2K 146 40
Von Sennotsane

Days went by and sharing kisses became a regular and frequent thing between them, too frequent actually. Sometimes Shubman would sneak Ishan inside the bathroom stall, dressing room corners, or anywhere where they couldn't be seen, to make out with him not being able to resist the temptation and Ishan would gladly join, though, mostly Shubman would always be the first one to initiate such capers. Both felt silly yet so fulfilled at each moment they spent together.

However, no time lasts long, as IPL was nearing they both were acutely aware how they wouldn't be able to see each other, talk to each other, hold each other, touch each other.....kiss each other for days and days, which is exactly why they wouldn't miss any chance to be together currently.

Shubman becomes such a baby in Ishan's embrace, so meek and bashful yet demanding, craving his affection more and more, it becomes hard to recognise him, Ishan's heart inflates with adoration, the shyness he simultaneously feels sometimes at Shubman's boldness drives him insane.

Ishan will never forget the moment when he woke up next morning after the night where they couldn't stop kissing, he had found Shubman already awake, gazing at him with such pure and raw love, such profundity, he had then smiled dimpling his cheeks while lieing on his stomach with his head resting on a pillow the moment Ishan's hazy eyes met his, the smile beamed through the fog within Ishan's orbs immediately clearing his vision, feeling his heart thump loud enough for it to fail was definitely not what Ishan wanted to experience first thing in the morning, albeit, a smile spread on his lips as he extended his hand caressing Shubman's temple who once again liquified against the touch while shyly nestling his face into the pillow and scooting closer to Ishan.

They just couldn't get enough of each other, 'enough' didn't seem to draw any sense while they were in each other's proximity, 'enough' didn't matter, 'enough' had no boundaries, 'enough' had no limits, 'enough' was the mere delusion they were trying to shatter, 'enough' was the reality they were trying to surpass , submerging deeper and deeper in one another yet 'enough' still wouldn't fathom the depth of their bond, their touches, their embraces, the connection of their lips, thrashing of their heartbeats, intensity of their love.

Would you call it love? The word 'love' itself seems small to define what they have, what they have is beyond a meagre term.

Sometimes Ishan would find Shubman staring at him in the middle of conversation with other teammates, or while playing, practicing, performing any task and in the manner the boy gazed at him made Ishan weak in the knees, sharing of sudden glances or stealthy touches affected both of them in the same way.

"Shubi, leave my hand, koi dekhlega yaar", Ishan whispers nearing his face to Shubman who wouldn't leave his hand under the table while they were having team lunch.

"Shubman", Ishan mouths, warning him as the aforementioned grins wider clasping his hand even tighter under the table, his eyes containing mirth while he utters, "Koi nahi dekh raha, sab apne mein hain"

It is true, everyone seems to mind their own business, eating, chit-chatting, though, Shreyas's stare is differently fixated on the duo while his arms are crossed on his chest, "Kya kar rahe ho tum dono", he interrupts giving into his curiosity as Shubman abruptly let's go of Ishan's hand and both looks at him, Ishan doesn't miss the chance to stomp Shubman's foot under the table who inwardly winces but doesn't let it reflect on his face, "Kuch bhi toh nahi", he composedly answers Shreyas who silently looks away being convinced after a few seconds.

Shubman shifts his gaze onto Ishan and finds him glaring but just one smile is sufficient to make Ishan break the eye contact and go back to nibble on his food.

It's funny how it's Shreyas only who almost caught them kissing in bathroom stalls twice, 'almost'.

"Why do we have to hide it? It's nothing we didn't used to do before", Shubman specifies leaning in a bit for him to be audible and Ishan remains quiet avoiding his sight, statement making sense in his mind.

Holding hands, goofing around and clinging to one another is nothing new which they didn't used to do before, that's true, however, what shall be done with the newly discovered timidity that appears along such antics, that has to be concealed, that has to remain a secret for now, their body language now clearly gives it away, what if someone notices? Shubman certainly isn't thinking this through optimistically.

"Ish", the boy desperately voices halting Ishan's train of thoughts as he looks at him, clarifying, "Because in their eyes we are just best friends", he simply states, turning his eyes down and focusing on his food again, 'and there's nothing friendly about the way you're touching me', was silent though Shubman understood it.

He couldn't figure out why but the words hit Shubman like a truck, hurting him, his smile instantly dropping he resumes eating his food as well, the unnecessary thoughts crossing his mind. There is no lie in it, their new bond is still blooming, there is so much left to be seen yet, it's senseless to dwell upon it right now, they couldn't just announce themselves to the world out of nowhere, for everyone they were still just best friends despite their escapades behind the closed doors.

Best friends.......they will always be best friends, there's no doubt in it, however, alongside it, they are becoming something more. Does Ishan feel the same? Has he peeled the tag of them being 'just bestfriends' or has he not?

Shubman wonders peeking at Ishan who is busy laughing at something Hardik bhai said and it irks him so much. He watches Hardik bhai headlocking Ishan, ruffling his hair and Shubman clenches his fork tight, his expressions grim, Ishan can't let him hold his hand yet has the audacity to jest with seniors all he wants.

The single thought is adequate to prompt Shubman to get up and walk away excusing himself, gaining Ishan's heed who looks up at him and immediately follows.

"Shubi", he calls scurrying behind him as Shubman brisks his way through the corridor, ignoring him.

They reach their room, the only place where they can be their true self as Ishan locks the door behind himself watching Shubman grumpily stand facing the window.

Ishan sighs, figuring something must have vexed him as he carefully progresses, sweetly verbalising, "Shubi, what's up?"

Shubman remains silent, his vision aimlessly flickering outside.

"Shubi"

"Baby"

"Shub"

"My baby"

A smile begins to break on Shubman's lips but he restrains it from flaring, he shouldn't give in so soon.

"Shubi, aren't you my good boy?"

Okay, fuck it, Shubman roughly turns around, though still obscuring his giddy at the endearment as he coldly gazes at Ishan, "Mera hanth pakadne mein tujhe darr lagra hai but Hardik bhai ke saath khoob chipak lega"

He exasperates and Ishan sighs heavily, finally comprehending the reason of other's sulking. He moves forward and without any delay engulfs his arms around Shubman, kissing his chest before looking up at him.

"Han because apparently Hardik bhai ko kiss nhi karta na mai aise"

Shubman's mouth flutters in an uncontrollable smirk while gazing down at Ishan as he mutters, "Kese?"

Ishan lets his lips curve while boring his eyes into Shubman's before grasping him by the collar and pulling him down, smashing their lips which instantaneously parts, enveloping one another as if having their own brain, reminiscing their previous interactions and knowing how to mold themselves. The hasty action surprises Shubman making him grin into the kiss causing their teeths to collide before he cups Ishan's face and tilts his head a little, kissing him deeper. And just like that the matters were appeased.

Ishan wouldn't deny that Shubman is a jealous type, it was evident even before they commenced indulging in their frolics, howbeit, there is no reason for Shubman to hold back now from expressing his jealousy and possessiveness. Or is there?

It's an afternoon, a mild one, not too hot or not too cold, the atmosphere outside is pleasant in contrast to indoors. Shubman strides towards their room unfastening his gloves along the way with the bat tucked under his right arm, eyes rageful while Ishan urgently pursues him, calling him from behind.

"Shubi"

"Shubman"

The name falls deaf on Shubman's ears as he barges the room's door open, pacing in accompanied by Ishan stepping inside who locks the door behind himself before approaching him.

"Shubi, you can't just leave the practice session in the middle", Ishan sternly states, a bit annoyed while Shubman keeps his bat beside the table.

"I can and I will", he grits out darting one of his gloves across the bed before quickly beginning to undo the other.

"Shubman, stop acting like a child", Ishan pacifies as Shubman meets his eyes with wrath in his own.

"Seriously? Mai bacho ki tarah act kar raha hun?"

"Han kar raha hai", Ishan declares and Shubman huffs sitting at the edge of bed while tossing his other glove onto the floor and covers his face with his palms, taking deep breaths.

A silence prevails and Ishan remains quiet standing at a distance, trying to give some space to Shubman.

"Shubi", he gently calls eventually disrupting the stillness and Shubman unveils his face, his anger now a bit subdued.

"What is up with you?", Ishan inquires moving forward and standing close to Shubman who looks up at him, his fussiness returning, "What is up with me? You tell me, what is up with you, Ish?"

Ishan knowingly diverts his stare, helpless and a bit guilty while the other continues. "No look at me", Shubman demands and Ishan fulfills, meeting his almost teary eyes, oh boy.

"How could you say yes to Mayank to go out with him for shopping tomorrow knowing damn well that we were going to watch a movie at night"

He rants and Ishan speechlessly scratches his head, sighing before taking a seat beside Shubman, "Toh wo toh hum raat mein karenge na, Shubi, tab tak main wapis aajaunga. Ab tu hi bta usne mujhse itne din baad milne ko kaha tha toh main mana kese kardeta?"

"Wo sab mujhe nahi pta par kya tujhe sach mein lagta hai ki wo Markande tujhe raat tak wapis aane dega?", Shubman points out and Ishan stays wordless once again, knowing Shubman is correct.

"How could you!?", Shubman frantically screeches holding his head making Ishan a bit startled as after a moment he hesitantly reaches out to him, caressing his hairs.

"Why do you hate Mayank so much, Shubi?", Ishan muses as Shubman snaps his head at him as if the answer was obvious as day and night, though, he explains nonetheless, "I don't 'hate' him, Ish", he emphasises, adding further, "I just don't like-no I hate the way he clings to you and you gladly let him"

"Toh kya dhaka dedu usey?"

"Han dede", Shubman infuriates looking away.

A frail sympathetic smile makes a way to Ishan's mouth while he peers at Shubman, "I promise I will work on this and try to be there for you more, please, Ish, forgive me", Ishan rephrases the past words as Shubman confusedly looks at him before a flash of memory enlightens him, "So what?", he shrugs.

"So what?", Ishan amusedly repeats furrowing his brows.

"Yes I said it but it was before we were......", he pauses, tracing Ishan's eyes and pondering whether to pronounce the next word which his mind was suggesting, "Boyfriends?", he lets it out like a question, raising his brow and Ishan bursts into a chuckle, the reaction was too cute to take seriously or feel anything else but fondness as Shubman squints his eyes at him, "Well I definitely didn't used to have my tongue down your throat that time"

Shubman deadpans and Ishan ceases to laugh, blush coating his ears and cheeks though a smile lingered on his lips as he extends his hand, cupping Shubman's cheek and caressing his skin who snuggles against it as usual, mollifying within seconds and grabbing Ishan's wrist, eyes turning puppy like.

"Fine, mai mana kardunga usey, you are more important to me"

Shubman ultimately allows his lips to curve in a soft smile, slightly turning his face and kissing Ishan's wrist while maintaining eye contact with him, "Parso chale jaana uske saath, nahi rokunga" he says before frowning forthwith and swiftly adding, "Mai bhi chalunga par saath"

And Ishan chuckles, nodding, a smile forming on Shubman's lips as well.

Another hush falls as they gaze at each other as Shubman holds Ishan's very hand on his face, kissing it and interwines their fingers, looking at him thoughtfully yet meekly.

"But on a serious note, Ish, what are we?", he poses, deliberate, "Do you really believe we are still just best friends?"

"Why can't we be best friends and lovers at the same time?", Ishan calmly inspires brushing Shubman's tiny hairstrands off his forehead with the fingers of his free hand, his eyes reading other's, their hearts once again thumping rapidly, Shubman instantly flushes at the thought as he swallows down his parch throat, bashfully mumbling, "Are we boyfriends then?"

Ishan smiles, chuckling a little while stroking Shubman's temple hairs, "I don't know, I don't remember you asking me out yet, dimple boy"

Shubman ruminates whether Ishan could hear his heartbeats, adrenaline surging blossoms his ears and neck crimson red as he voices, giddy in his eyes, "Will you be my boyfriend, Ish?"

Ishan chuckles not being able to decide what to dote on, the innocence or the very prominent dimples adorning the shy smile, both he concludes, without thinking he leans in, kissing Shubman's lips and connects their foreheads, his fingers occassionally fondling Shubman's earshell as he whispers, "I do"

Both couldn't restrict escaping giggles through their mouths as Shubman brings his free hand up to cup Ishan's face, caressing his cheek with pad of his thumb.

"I know it's going to sound cliche but you're mine, Ishan Kishan", Shubman says, smiling against Ishan's lips who chuckles, "And I know that it's going to sound cliche too but I'm all yours and you're mine, Shubman Gill"

Shubman almost squeals, giggling as Ishan too simpers cupping other's nape to soothe him a bit by kissing the corner of his mouth, both cringing inwardly but it's okay, they enjoy being cringey together and it's nothing they don't mean. Finally collected they remain in the same position for a while with their foreheads joined. Shubman kisses Ishan's knuckles again, does it twice or thrice, hearts thudding and their eyelashes striking as seeking an opportunity Shubman tilts his face kissing him full on and Ishan reciprocates with the same zeal.

'Lovers', was only a term proclaiming their union in the newly emerged moment, what was within was beyond, it didn't need any name, within they belonged to each other before, they belong to each other now and they will forever belong to each other, it was penned within their souls, it was penned within their hearts.

************************************

Here you guys go with the jealous and possesive Shubman. See you all soon with another update, bye ❤️

Please forgive if there were any mistakes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15K 857 18
Life of two cricketers and their lives getting entwined!! Sneak peek Mr.kishan are you sure you are boarding the Flight yes Manoj ji!! (manager) It'...
4.9K 445 7
The story ends tragically in the hands of fate. They begged to be together again. They asked to meet again, to fall in love again...❤️ . . . . This s...
91.9K 6.6K 34
An accident reawakens long-lost feelings. Will Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan find their happily ever after, or is star-crossed romance their destiny?
12.1K 763 10
in collab with @adorablepayno "I hate you, I hate you.. don't you hear I fucking hate you " Ishan yelled "Ishan calm down, think with cool mind" abhi...