𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀 π“πˆπ“π”π’ [ 𝐌𝐱...

By lynearose

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ - 𝐀π₯𝐩𝐑𝐚 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ Part 1 of a Duet. This is book 1 of the Alpha series, but this book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 | PHASE TWO: Healer
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Extra POV - Sienna
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Part 2 of the Duet: Beta Enzo

Chapter 35

220 12 0
By lynearose

Book #1 - this book - will be available on Wattpad, but the rest of the series will only be available on Ream and Amazon Kindle.

This book ends on a major cliffhanger that leads to part 2 of this book, titled Beta Enzo, which is currently serializing on REAM - link in my Bio❤️

——————————————————————————

TITUS ||

Before heading back to my pack, I had to go and meet the guys at the Tri-Squad camp to help supervise the new members that made it through training.

After getting that dealt with, I wanted to speak to the guys back at my pack and have them meet my pup. The things Sebastian told me in my pack hospital might also be helpful for them and their packs seeing how everyone has received these hidden messages and wolfsbane laced daggers.

But the drive home that was supposed to be calm, turned into a race against time when Enzo linked me, screaming to get back and help him, Bryce and Ryker.

Parking our cars in the driveway, me and the guys hop out and rush towards the front door, hearing the screams, the growls and glass breaking from inside.

When I opened it, all hell was breaking loose. The furniture had been strewn about, glass picture frames shattered on the floor, the coffee table flipped and tv hanging off the wall.

Mell is growling and fighting Enzo and Ryker's hold while Bryce and Sienna were trying to hold Sebastian back. Both of them on opposite sides of the livingroom.

I was torn on who to run to. My mate or my pup. Both equally important, but one was younger and had a disability that none of us could relate to. That took precedent in all of this.

So I run to Sebastian.

Moving Bryce and Sienna out of the way, I grab hold of my pup underneath his arms, pinning him up against the wall near the stairs.

"Typical!" I hear Mell growl behind me and I have to stifle a growl in response to that. "You would take his side! You don't even know what's going on, Titus! We can't trust him! He's here for a reason!"

"Yeah because he's my son!" I yell over my shoulder, not missing the shocked expressions of the guys who were still standing by the front door.

"Your son?" Kash asks, I nod but then Mell and Enzo growl.

I keep my hold on my son and look over my shoulder again, this time at my Beta. "What the fuck are you growling at? And what the fuck is going on?"

"I'm growling at you, Ty," When Enzo says that, Bryce and Sienna take a step back while Ryker still struggles with Mell but looks at him and then at me. "You need to check that boy! Mell is right! Something's off!"

"Nothing's wrong with me!" Sebastian yells, trying to shake free of my hold but I tighten my grip on him and keep him up against the wall. "Why do you hate me so much?!"

"You don't belong here and I'll make sure Titus knows it! You're one of them! I know you are!" Mell shouts from the other side of the livingroom and that makes Sebastian whimper but then he's shoving me off as hard as he can.

I stumble back before I can make sense of what Romello just said and somehow my mate breaks free of Enzo and Ryker. We all rush towards them when Mell grabs hold of Sebastian, but my pup holds his own.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I hoist Sebastian off the ground only to fall backwards when he throws himself back. Landing on top of me, I groan at the impact and then he's rushing towards my mate again.

Romello pushes off Enzo and Ryker and dives for my son, grabbing him by the throat and slamming him to the ground but Sebastian doesn't stay down. He's driving his claws into my mate's shoulders and rolling their bodies with an ease that shocks me.

Enzo, Ryker, Bryce and I are on them again. Pulling, screaming, growling, begging them to stop. But they don't. It's claws shredding, barring canines and fists being thrown.

I can't figure out why the fuck my mate is so hellbent on harming my pup and what the fuck happened to make my pup so aggressive all of a sudden, but I don't have time to ask those questions.

It's a tussle again. Enzo and I are trapped beneath the two of them, trying to dodge their aggression. Two Alpha males, fighting to the death. It's not a pretty thing and I'm doing all I can, not to hurt them but if they didn't stop this shit, I was going to put both of them on their asses.

Gemini is screaming at me, clawing at the sides of my mind, telling me to let him out but I have a good enough hold on him not to let that happen.

Bryce and Ryker are above the madness, trying to jerk them apart, but it's not happening. Mell is strong and so is Sebastian and neither one of them are letting up.

"Kash! Chase! Lynx! Zion! Reece! Raine! Somebody fuck! Get the fuck over here and help!" I scream to the guys, who at this point had tried their best to stay out pack business that wasn't theirs to intervene in.

But when I scream for their help, I hear from where I am on the ground, squished below Romello, that they're running over.

Mell growls and so does Sebastian. I feel their auras flood the room, making Enzo, Lynx, Ryker, Bryce and Zion groan. Their Beta and Gamma genes are forcing them to stay out of it, but I shove my aura out, overpowering both of theirs.

Or at least trying.

Romello grows heavier on top of me when Kash and his Beta, Zion grab hold of him while Enzo is struggling to hold Sebastian when Chase and his Beta, Lynx grab hold of my son. I don't know where Reece and his brother, Raine are but I can smell them. Hear them. Feel that they're somewhere in the scuffle too.

When we're all groaning under the weight of cracking bones and heavy body weight shifting. My eyes widen I feel it, when I hear it and I look fearfully over at Enzo who had the same fear in his eyes.

"Romello, no!" I scream at my mate, tightly wrapping my arms around his waist but he's already in the process of shifting so I'm forced to let him go because interrupting one's shift was the worst thing you could do.

Everyone is forced away when Romello's white wolf with golden tips to his fur and golden eyes to match takes over the livingroom.

There's gasps all around the room as I hear snarls and then canines crashing down onto something else hard. Shuffling to my feet, I try to jump in and protect my pup but when I'm halfway up, I stumble back when I see Sebastian had shifted as well.

Another white wolf. Golden tips to his fur with golden eyes to match.

"What the fuck?" I whisper, watching in horror, rooted to my spot on the floor next to Enzo as I watch my mate and my pup's wolves fight as if they hated one another.

Two healers. Fighting as if they could heal themselves. As if this would end well.

"Your pup's a healer too?!" Kash exclaims over the madness and I blink, not understanding in the slightest how this happened.

I wasn't a healer and I was almost sure his mother, Myura wasn't either. Almost.

"We never saw her wolf. You wouldn't know that for sure." — Gemini growls from the shadows.

I'm moving before I can respond to that, barely managing to escape the fight as Enzo and I go tumbling over the back of the couch.

Shiro attacks my son's wolf with a ferocity that I can't stomach, but Enzo's arms around my waist stop me from moving.

I can't let this go for much longer, but I don't know how to break it up without hurting one of them. They're healers, they won't heal themselves. I can't force them into submission, I can't fight them back.

When Shiro pins Sebastian's wolf and goes for the jugular, I'm screaming in horror and Gemini is shoving forward so fast that I don't register the shift until it's complete. I cry out from the pain as the skin on my wrists and ankles rip from the force of it, but Gemini shoves me back and takes control.

Enzo screams at him but Gemini ignores him, jumping into the fray, grabbing Shiro by the scruff and throwing him across the livingroom. Shiro crashes into the wall by the front door, forcing everyone to scatter with growls of their own.

Gemini shakes out his fur, his hackles rising when he places his body in front of Sebastian's wounded wolf and Shiro who was now back on his paws.

Shiro's hackles raise as well as he squares off with Gemini while I'm screaming for my wolf not to fucking hurt our mate too badly. He'd already done enough. I've already allowed him to do enough and this wouldn't help gaining my mate's favor again.

Gemini ignores me and rushes towards Shiro, who quickly dodges his attack and sinks his canines into Gemini's scruff, turning his head to fling my wolf across the room as if he weighed nothing.

It's Gemini who crashes into the wall behind Enzo, causing my Beta to jump out of the way.

Gemini scrambles to his feet and Shiro rushes him as soon as Enzo was out of the way. Shiro grabs hold of our front paw just as Gemini attempts to jump on top of him. My wolf yelps as Shiro shakes his head violently and flings it to the right, forcing Gemini to release a loud whine as his body collides with the floor beneath us.

Shiro takes the advantage to quickly let go of our front paw as he sinks his canines into Gemini's throat and clamps down hard, bringing out a gargled whine from both Gemini and I.

I hear Enzo screaming for us to stop. Bryce and Ryker trying to get to us and the guys trying to hold them all back while Sienna was tending to my injured pup off to the side.

Shiro sees this and as Gemini and I are picking ourselves up from the floor, he's snapping his head in the direction of my pup. Much to my horror and everyone else's.

Gemini growls weakly again, getting Shiro's attention away from our pup long enough for Shiro to grab hold of our throat again and try to shake.

Feeling the length that Romello and Shiro would actually go to harm our pup, Gemini stutters before finding his footing and standing with Shiro still connected to his throat, he stumbles towards the nearest wall.

Dragging our mate's body with him, Gemini slams Shiro's into the wall repeatedly, Shiro yelps constantly but doesn't let go of us. My wolf's blood pours from the wound on his throat and even though his front paw was pretty badly mangled, he continues to slam Shiro into the wall, trapping him between his body and the wall until Shiro finally lets go.

Gemini takes the opportunity to reach down and sink his teeth into Shiro's scruff again and tosses him across the room for the second time.

I could tell by the way Gemini was attacking, that he wasn't trying to injure Romello and Shiro, just more so to show them how they posed no threat to us. Even if they did inflict some pretty serious injuries.

If Gemini really wanted to, they would be dead.

Crashing into the couch and completely knocking it backwards, Shiro once again scrapes the livingroom floor as he attempts to get back to his feet just as Enzo and breaks free and comes running from somewhere by the stairs, shifting midair as Kraven takes his place.

Gemini plants his paws and stands his ground as I watch Shiro attempt to lunge at us again, but his attack is cut short as Kraven's body slides into his, forcing Shiro to slide across the livingroom floor and tumble into the kitchen.

Shiro turns his attention to Kraven as he blocks his way to us. . . I could almost see the way Shiro was thinking about his next move as his eyes dart between Gemini and Kraven.

Kraven lets out a loud whine before shifting back, leaving Enzo standing naked and Shiro growls at that.

But that sends Gemini over the edge again and I don't try to stop him this time. We both had enough of whatever the fuck was going on between my mate and my Beta.

Gemini barrels towards Shiro. Enzo sees it a little too late because he's being knocked out of the way and crashing into the dining room table as Shiro yelps when Gemini grabs hold of him again and this time, my wolf shakes him violently.

I'm pissed at this point. We both are. We see red and it's not a good thing. We see images of Mell smiling at Enzo. A smile he never gave us. We see Mell spending time with Enzo. Time he never spent with us. We see Mell enjoying breakfast and movies and training with Enzo and not us.

We see Mell and Shiro trusting Enzo enough to shift for the very first time. . . And not trusting us to reveal that part of himself.

And then I hear my mom's voice. That sweet, sweet voice telling me to hide and keep quiet because my dad had come home drunk again.

I'm running to a nearby closet. To one of our hiding spots and hearing my mom's screams and her pleas for my dad to stop. For him not to hurt her. For him not to hurt me.

But then I hear his footsteps pounding down the hallway and he's flinging the closet door open. He finds me and he grabs me by my hair, dragging me down the hallway, kicking and screaming.

He forces my mom to her knees as she screams for him not to hurt me. But dad doesn't listen. His favorite game was to play with fire. And this time, I was the match.

Dad drags me to the shed out back and then douses me in gasoline. I'm choking on it and my head is pounding painfully with the way his grip tightens on my hair all the while mom is screaming - deafening, blood curdling screams. Tears pouring down her face as dad pulls a lighter from his pocket.

I'm on my hands and knees, vision blurry from the liquid that burns my eyes and my nose. I can hear my mom still screaming for me. . . And then I feel it.

Dad throws the match on me and my entire body sets ablaze. Mom's screams mix with my own, but hers are fading as if Dad is dragging her somewhere else too.

I drop my body, rolling in the dirt as much as I can, pulling my clothes off as quickly as I can. I churn up dirt as best that it comes to me. Gemini comes forward too and helps me. He takes the pain long enough for me to get to my feet and run towards the small lake I know we have in the backyard.

Even with my fear of water, I jump in and drown out the last of the flames.

Then I feel the shift. I'm back in my form and so is the one who I want to kill. When I look down, I don't see my mate. I don't see Romello. I don't see someone who should love me. I see him. My father. Vice.

And my grip tightens on his throat, his face blurring from the man I thought he was to the monster that tormented me and my mother for sixteen years before I could kill him.

"Titus!" I hear Enzo's voice somewhere but I can't place it. I'm too focused on choking the life out of the man that took so much from me.

The man who was the reason for my many scars.

"Titus!" Enzo screams again and then I feel hands on me. Too many hands. I can't place who they all belong to.

All I can focus on is the way my father's eyes dilate with the last breaths that I squeeze from him. He's gasping for air now. His wolf is no longer beneath me. It's him. His form. The human one I can kill easily. The human I've killed before.

"Titus, fucking stop!"

His eyes are wide with panic. Fear. That delicious fear that helps curve the appetite I have for reliving the moment I'd taken the life from him the first time.

"Ty!"

"Titus!"

"That's your mate! Not your dad, Ty! Let him go!"

"Titus, stop!"

His hands come up and grip my wrists and the other hands that belong to too many people grip me. They're pulling me off him, but I don't let go even as our bodies are falling backwards.

"Enzo, do something!"

"He's fucking killing him!"

Then we're being hauled to our feet and I'm using all of my strength to drag all those who hold me, towards the wall and slam my father's head into the wall beside the stairs. I slam it again and again and again until I see the dent in the paint and the blood pouring from his nose.

"Titus! You can stop this! Come on brother! Don't kill him!"

A satisfied smile creeps onto my face when I see it. Red. Blood. It's beautiful. That means death is near. A death that's so deserved, nothing else matters but giving it to him again.

I growl, putting the rest of my strength into my grip on his throat and he yelps loudly, his body twisting painfully in my grasp.

Just as I feel that he's slipping from me, I feel a fist connect to the side of my face. And then another. And another. Too many to count. But they don't stop.

Eventually enough of them rain down on me that I'm forced to let go of my father and stumble backwards, covering my face to stop the blows.

"Stop! Stop!" That's Enzo's voice again. I know it is this time and then there's others that register too.

Slowly they start to filter in and slowly I blink, my head pounding violently but I open my eyes to see eight pair of horrified eyes staring down at me.

My frown quickly deepens as I sit up, one hand on my head as I look to where I was sure my father was but instead I see. . .

I see. . .

"Mell?" I whisper, horrified at the way Enzo had him in his lap, my mate's frame battered, bloodied and bruised.

And Sienna had my pup in her arms, his frame also wounded beyond comprehension.

________________________________

Thoughts on this one??
Predictions? Hopes? Fears?

Share them all and don't forget to leave a comment and a like if you enjoyed this one!

Thanks so much for reading,
Until next chapter,
Byeeeeeeeeeee Bestiessssssssssssss!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 25.5K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ - π…π’π«πž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ----- πƒπ˜π‹π€π π‡π€π‘π‘πˆπ’ I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
4.4K 158 11
Book 5 - Fire Series Must read Fire of Redemption first or this book will contain major spoilers, if you don't mind that. . . Then feel free to emoti...
549K 20.2K 51
Enzo Olivieri is a Beta in the Blood Horizon Pack with his best friend and becoming Alpha, Zev Waters. When Enzo finds his mate, Ivan, he rejects him...