"๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ...

By __Lady_K__

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’, ๐“Š๐“ƒ... More

๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ชAuthor's note๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ช
๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ชProlog๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ช
links
เผ’๏ธŽWeird symptoms of my researchเผ’๏ธŽ
๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ชsubliminals๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ช
What are creepypastas?/researchers
The legend of Slenderman/Modus Operandi
Theories regarding Slenderman's existence
โธธThe obsessionโธธ
Who are his victims?
Danger scale/months
Marble hornets/ the operator
Older Appearances
Incidents? Real or fiction?
Sightings
The spiked years: 2013-2014
Hiding in plain sight/Theory on HIS Invisibility
Lowering your presence
HIS Layers of Protection
+The Slender Man Mythos+
The eight pages
โ€ Black Profilesโ€ 
Terms for people in the Slenderverse
What are proxies?
What to expect when HE chooses to stalk you
Symptoms of Slender sickness
Rules to stay alive
The path of Black Leaves/The bleeding tree
Other representation of Slenderman in media
โœฎTheoriesโœฎ
THE OBSERVATIONS by Nathaniel V
Optic nerve
We're the same, You and I
Moon children
โ˜ฝ ฮ‘pparition โ˜พ
โš”๏ธŽ Apollyon โš”๏ธŽ
A spooky figure 'bleeding over into our reality'
Archived thread
Book Review for Slenderman: From Fiction to Fact
Slenderman-Find me
MyDarkJournal
Runners United
Cryptids/wendigo/skinwalkers
"What Happens When the Pictures Are No Longer Photoshops?"
"The sort of story that has you covering your mirrors": The Case of Slender Man
Slenderman is coming
เผ— Markings/ energy absorvation เผ—
เผ’๏ธŽsummoningเผ’๏ธŽ
โ›“Faceless beingsโ›“
Victor Surge, the mind behind the Slenderman
หšโ‚Šโ€งโบโ‹†โ™ฑParanoiaโ™ฑโ‹†โบโ€งโ‚Šหš
๏ดฟโ€๏ดพreal experiences๏ดฟโ€๏ดพ
the lullaby
Slender Summoners - YT
๐“บCannock Chase.๐“บ
the mysterious figure after the suicide in Sheraton hotel
Real Encounters, Different Dimensions and Otherworldy Beings
โ›งdreams and nightmaresโ›ง
โฐโฐโฐ numbersโฐโฐโฐ
Is it all real?
๐Ÿ’‰Slenderman's Blood๐Ÿ’‰
the summoning video
โฆป the symbol โฆป
The cult (dream)
โค๏ธŽshadow peopleโค๏ธŽ
โทโทโทtreesโทโทโท
Paterns of the "haunted"
๐“†คprotector๐“†ค
๐Ÿ•ทSlenderman's tentacles๐Ÿ•ท
เฝเฝฒGodsเฝ‹เพ€
โœฎSlenderman's daughterโœฎ
poems
โ˜ฃ๏ธŽBooksโ˜ฃ๏ธŽ
โ›†weather controlโ›†
the movie script (2018)
โ˜†monsters we createdโ˜†
๐Ÿ—กthey are everywhere๐Ÿ—ก
Old Sketches
โ˜ฃ๏ธŽmomoโ˜ฃ๏ธŽ
โ‹†โ‘…หšโ‚ŠWhat does He actually look like?โ‚Šหšโ‘…โ‹†
Slenderman's voice
real experiences part 2
โœฆโ€ขโ‹…โ‹ฏsafetyโ‹ฏโ‹…โ€ขโœฆ
He didn't have a face โฝแต–แต‰สณหขแต’โฟแตƒหก แต‰หฃแต–แต‰สณโฑแต‰โฟแถœแต‰โพ
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.ยงรพรฏrรฏโ€ ยง.* :โ˜†๏พŸ.
โ˜†ghost childrenโ˜†
paranoia
new book
itsnotmytimetodieyet โ‚โ‚‘โ‚“โ‚šโ‚‘แตฃแตขโ‚‘โ‚™cโ‚‘โ‚› โ‚Š dแตฃโ‚‘โ‚โ‚˜โ‚›โ‚Ž

โค๏ธŽcurseโค๏ธŽ

27 3 1
By __Lady_K__

。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。

ᓚᘏᗢ- This chapter is something very important to me, because there have been many curses in my life, a generational curse of being loveless, a curse casted by my stepmother etc. It is important to know how to break any kind of negative energy stuck on you.

{Curse-hex-jinx}

A curse, hex, or jinx is a spell that is cast on someone using negative energy and anger/fear as the emotion to fuel the spell. Usually, all it takes to cast a it on someone is enough of a feeling of rage followed by the thought, "I hate that person." Part of the threat in these spells is that anybody may cast them, not just witches with the knowledge and means to do so, but even your pure desire.

𝔧𝔦𝔫𝔵: So a jinx is more of an annoyance than anything, rarely doing any actual harm, just mildly disrupting your life. They typically are repetitive and activate under certain circumstance. They are hard to detect mainly as they are pretty mild and will simply inconvenience you more than anything. A bad omen — like a black cat — can be called a jinx, or the resulting bad fortune itself might be referred to that way. Jinx is also a verb, meaning "to subject to bad luck."

𝔥𝔢𝔵: So a hex is a powerful one and done curse. It hurts, it can be bloody, but rarely is it permanent, deadly, and it only happens once.  Hex's are almost impossible to determine unless you are told you are hexed, or use divination, mainly as they do not activate until they are ready, and are fast working so you will not know about it until it has worked.

𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢: So a curse is the literal worst. It has the power of a hex and follows you around like a jinx. (For example, you could be cursed to never find love. It will impact every facet of that part of your life and do what it can to make it crumble). Curses are easier to spot but the hardest to get rid of, and they can be very dangerous and even deadly. Generational curses also exist, meaning that curse will flow down the bloodline, and even last beyond death!

{How To Tell If You've Been Cursed}

Signs to let you know you've been cursed...

*Strange Objects or Symbols In Your Home

- Some times the person that casts the curse has to leave a kind of marking, or object in the cursed one's house. It is to establish some form of contact, to mark you and your territory. Get rid of any spooky objects and symbols that find their way into your residence.

ᓚᘏᗢ- For example my stepmom had gifted me a bracelet with a cross, and told me i was not allowed to take it off as it was a charm to protect me. 4 years later, after lots of pain, insanity and ugliness, i cut it off my hand (as for some reasonit had gotten smaller and started wounding my wrist). The moment it got cut i threw up black vomit, blood came out of my nose and i eventually fainted. I had broken it, thankfully it was the object hunting me, and the curse wasn't cast on me personally.

*Plants dying

When your trees or houseplants begin getting sick, this could be a sign that you've been cursed. Plants are easily affected by negative energy because they have no way of warding or cleansing themselves. 

*Personal Belongings Have Gone Missing

-All your personal belongings carry some of your energy on them, so if someone wants to curse you, they can use these objects as a link to you. Photographs are a particularly powerful link, especially the ones printed on film. Objects that are particularly close to you such as jewelry that you wear every day, are also often used in rituals.

*Nightmares

Although you may not be aware of the curse in your waking moments, your subconscious will sense the dark energy that was sent to you and warn you through your dreams. You're most vulnerable to a curse when asleep. As your body slows and relaxes, negative energies can strike. They call on bad omens or traumas to leave you in a state of fearfulness or exhaustion. If you're especially intuitive or sensitive, there's a greater chance of you getting warnings via dreams. Oftentimes, these dreams or nightmares include a person performing a curse on you.

ᓚᘏᗢ- nightmares have always hunted me, and usually they are warnings.

*You notice things that aren't there.

An occasional sighting from the corner of your eye is normal. But seeing indescribable shapes and figures or hearing strange sounds throughout the day isn't. This means the curse has found new ways to create chaos.

Negative energies target your mental health to create passing hallucinations. If you're experiencing ongoing hallucinations, reach out to a therapist. Cursed or not, your mental health should always be your number one priority.

ᓚᘏᗢ- As you all know i've been hallucinating for a long time, but no therapist has actually diagnosed me with any type of scizophrenia, but hallucinations occur frequently inderealization and pbd with which i have been with. 

*Sudden Physical Pain

When you're the target of a curse, the sudden assault of negative energy will often register as pain in your body as the curse hits your energy field. This pain is a good indicator that something supernatural is going on, especially if it's the kind of pain that you've never felt before. 

ᓚᘏᗢ- In my case it was heart pains. Of course it is always necesary, but if the doctor cannot find any pathological reason for the pain and assures you it is psychosomatic, perhaps that is a sign.

*Changes in Your Physical Appearance

Spells that are meant to do you harm can take a great toll on your physical appearance, too. If you are cursed, you'll notice that you look fatigued and haunted, with sunken eyes, dark circles, limp hair, and sallow skin. Unexplained changes in your weight, mood, and sleeping patterns are also associated with curses.

ᓚᘏᗢ- I can not talk about this enough! That was the first thing i noticed when i had gotten cursed in the past... I had gotten noticeably sick and ugly. The moment the curse was broken i lost all the weight, my hair got healty and long, and my entire appearance got so much more beautiful, people were confused and telling me it seems as if i was an entirely different person!

 *Illness and/or Injury

If you are a healthy person overall and start coming down with inexplicable illness or random injuries, this may be a sign of a curse. Keep in mind, illness is typically in reaction to some other issue going on in your body, mind or spirit. So first examine yourself as a whole BEFORE jumping to conclusions. That being said, curses and hexes can be put on people to make them ill and "waste away", etc. And if this is an illness that the doctors can't even figure out – this may be a curse/hex working against you.

*Bad Weather Over Your House

Depending upon the severity and power of the person cursing you, the weather over your house or property will be worse than elsewhere in town. Dark clouds, rain, fog etc.

*Odd Behavior of Animals Around You

When you are the target of a curse, dark entities tend to lurk around your energy field, as they're attracted to the dark energy of the curse. Animals are very, very intuitive to spirits and energy, so a lot of them will be able to detect these strange and inhuman entities. 

ᓚᘏᗢ- For example i had noticed many spiders in my room. 

*Dark Omens Show Up Regularly

-Another important thing to keep an eye out for is omens. Some omens, which hint at the presence of magic include crows. To be clear, the magic can be either good or bad with these omens, so you may need to watch out for other signs of a curse. 

- Dead animals on your doorstep or front porch.

-Will-o-whisps, which are ghostly orbs that follow targets, is also an indicator of curses, dark magic, or even death. In folklore wills-o'-wisps are typically attributed as ghosts or elemental spirits.

ᓚᘏᗢ- I was constantly followed by murders of crows, one crow means sorrow, spotting five crows means sickness is coming, and witnessing six crows means death is nearby.

*Protective Amulets Break

When you notice that some of your protective crystals and amulets are cracked or broken, it means that these stones have taken a beating from a strong force of negative energy. At this point, they can no longer protect you from a curse or hex. Any force that's powerful enough to fracture a crystal is something to be wary of, so when this happens, get a new amulet to offer you further protection.

*Bad Luck Can't Be Explained

Do you find it strange that bad things are happening in your life- all at the same time? It's important to own up to any mistakes you've made, but if you can honestly say that your problems are piling up through no fault of your own, there might be a more sinister force at work.

{What to do if cursed.}

*Do not fear

YOUR FEAR FEEDS NEGATIVITY. Don't feed the fear. You are powerful enough to break this cycle. Know this. Believe it.

*Ask for protection

If you have a relationship with any God/deity or your ancestors, evoke their protective energies around your house and yourself.

*Cast a protection spell.

Candles, herbs, or incense to clear away negative energy and unwanted spirits.  Grab a black candle to release negative energy. Before burning your scents or candles, set an intention. For example, "As I light this candle, please protect me from any negative energies, forces, or entities that wish me ill. I ask for forgiveness for any wrongdoings on my part. I ask for safety to pursue my path and purpose." Once you are content with your intention, light your tool. Watch it burn as you sit with your thoughts until it's completed.

*Cleanse your energy!

Salt baths are very helpful. Set the intention of the curse washing off your body as the water flows.

*Magic mirrors

There are several methods of creating a magic mirror. The first, and simplest, is to use a single mirror. First, consecrate the mirror like you would any other of your magical tools. Place the mirror, standing up, in a bowl of black salt, to provide protection and repel negativity.

*Destroy the cursed object

The hard part of this is actually finding the object. All cursed objects should be disposed of properly. All ties of the object with evil sources should be broken first, then sprinkled with holy water (or moon water, depending on your beliefs). They are to be burned in a blessed fire if possible and the ashes collected and buried in a proper manner with a prayer. If burning is not possible, they should be first destroyed or dismembered and then safely buried.

{note}

Let's face it. Bad things happen to good people sometimes for no logical reason. 

Also many hauntings seem like curses, so maybe look into the signs of hauntings as well! For example:

*Strange Sounds: This can be knocking, footsteps, disembodied voices, doors creaking open, or anything else that sounds out of the ordinary.

*Object Movement: Spirits will sometimes move objects to indicate their presence.

*Phantom Smells: Unpleasant smells that don't seem to have a source, this may mean there's a ghost in your midst.

*Cold Spots: Feeling even subtle shifts or bursts of cold air can indicate a paranormal presence. This is believed to be because ghosts draw energy and take heat from the environment in which they're present.

*Seeing an Apparition:  A sighting can manifest in many different ways to different people, from being a cryptic shadowy figure to something more resembling a person.

You may not have been cursed in the first place!

Don't feel bad—many of us jump to conclusions. Sometimes when unexplainable, bad things happen one after the other it can feel like someone—or the universe—is out to get us. However, if your spells don't work, it may be because you haven't been cursed. Keep a positive attitude and remain patient—the bad luck or feelings you're experiencing will pass.

more information: https://friendlystreetwitch.com/2021/04/22/on-curses-hexes-and-jinxes/  +  https://otherworldlyoracle.com/signs-curse-breaking-curses/  + credits to BENkitty123!

。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。。 ₊°༺❤︎༻°₊ 。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 15
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ, ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐›๏ฟฝ...
204 9 5
โ€ข ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’“๐’Œ โ€ข Meaning; แต›แต‰สณแต‡ ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 599 28
________________ แณ ห– . ึบ ึธ ึ™โ‹† ใ€ƒษช'สŸสŸ แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› สแดแดœ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ชใ€ƒ โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† "ษดแด ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด›." แดส€๊œฑ ส€แดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹แด‡. "แด›สœแด‡ ษขษชส€สŸ; สŸสส€แด€." ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹...
4.1K 67 65
This is my journal. It's where I will be posting my Creepypasta or Slenderverse experiences, investigations, researches, ect. (Iแด แด€ แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜สแด˜แด€sแด›แด€ ส€แด‡sแด‡แด€...