Hope - An abhirohi story

By Buddy_parul

Girl : why are you doing this ? boy : please, listen to me and try to understand (holding her arms ) Girl( je... More

Prolonge
The Gorillas ...opps sorry Goenkas
The birlas
Miss Aarohi Goenka
Mr. Abhimanyu Birla
Proud of you
Past - 1
Aarohi the spirit
updating schedule
My Jalkukdi devarani
Way Back home
FIRST ENCOUNTER

Past -2

400 28 2
By Buddy_parul

Continued

Goenkas went up to them and consoled both the sisters. The nurse came out and manish  went to him.

Manish :sister how is my daughter -in- law and grandchild. (Concerned )

Nurse : their condition is critical, mother have lost a lot of blood. We will have to do delivery immediately for that we need the consent of her husband  .

Manish : but my son is not here, can't I fill the formality.

Nurse : formalities are filled but we need signs on consent papers where the husband has to make a decision whether to save the baby or mother....

Manish : but her husband........

Someone : I am here papa.

All were shocked to see him

Akshu and Aaru : papa

And ran to him and hugged him tightly.
Yes he was kartik  he was alive and safe. He went to goenkas with his daughters hiding in his embrace.

Manish : (hugging him ) kartik tum thik ho. Per wo plane crash.....

Kartik : papa I was not in that plane, meri flight miss ho gyi.

( I missed my flight )

Manish : per......

Kartik : papa later. First I have to sign the papers. Nurse what's in the consent papers?

Nurse :  it says that the hospital will not be responsible for the loss of your wife or baby and...

But stopped due to kartik's yelling

Kartik :( yelled)  shut up, how dare you (he stopped feeling aarohi shivering in his arms and caressed her back) mujhe apni biwi aur bacha dono sahi salamat chahiye (calmly yet dangerously )

I want both my wife and child safe and sound)

Nurse : (afraid )sir  unhe bahut late laya gya tha tab tak she had lost a lot of blood. You will have to choose between mother and baby.

( Sir she was brought very late till then she had lost a lot of blood )

Kartik went numb listening to this and with shivering hands kartik signed the papers

Kartik : please meri wife ko bacha legiye . (Pleaded  her with helplessness in his eyes )

( please save my wife)

Nurse : we'll try our best sir.

The nurse went from there and tears started falling from his eyes but he stiffened  when he felt his left shoulder heavy where  aaru was clinged to him even akshu felt aaru's hand slipping from her hand. But before aaru could fall on the floor kartik saved her.

Akshu and kartik : aaru / princess (as aarohi fainted and all goenkas were shocked )

Kartik : (yelling)  doctor....

While akshu was crying , a nurse and a ward boy came and even admitted aarohi  and the doctor started checking aaru

Kartik : what happened to my daughter.

Doctor : Mr. Goenka due to continuous crying she has gained temperature and had fainted due to stress. I have given her an injection and she will wake up after a few hours .

Kartik : thank you doctor. (Turning towards akshu ) akshu bacha aap princess ke paas raho papa mumma ke paas jaa rahen hain.

(You stay with princess, dad is going to mom.)

Akshu : papa mumma thik ho jaayengi na , ya wo bhi naira mumma ki tarah hume chod kar chali jaayengi ?( while crying )

(Papa mumma will be fine na or she too will leave us like Naira Mumma)

Kartik : ( engulfing her in a hug ) no my bachha Mumma loves you so much, where will she go leaving her three gems ( kissing her forehead) aap apna aur apni chotu ka dhyan rakhna, okh .

(Take care of yourself and your chotu , okh)

Akshara nodded and kartik left after kissing their forehead.
Outside the operation theater kartik sat on the bench and covered his face with his palm.  Suhasini goenka ( mimi)  came and sat beside him even swarna came and hugged kartik.

Kartik : maa  humare sath hi aisa kyun hota hai, jab bhi lagta hai khushiyaan humare ghar aane wali hain usse pehle hi aisa kyun hota hai (and he cried in his mothers arms)

( Mom, why does this happen only to us?Whenever it seems that happiness is about to come to our house, why does it happen even before that? )

Swarna : beta agar tum aise bikhar jaaoge toh seerat aur bachon ko kon sambhalega. Unhe tumhari zarurat hai beta

( Son, if you get scattered like this then who will take care of Seerat and children?they need you beta.)

Kartik : maa kya kerun ek baar apna pyaar kho chuka hun dobara khoya toh phir mai jee nahi paaunga, maagar usse kuch hogya, kya kahunga mai humare bachon se, ki mai unki jeene ki wajah ko nahi bacha paya. Maa bacche toot jaayenge. Kairav ko toh abhi tak pta bhi nahi hai, aur aaru kitni choti hai abhi usse toh pta bhi nahi  ki kissi ko khone ka dard kya hota hai wo kesi sahegi yeh sab?

( Mother, what should I do, I have lost my love once if I lost it again I won't be able to live. But if something happened to her, What will I say to our children?That I couldn't save their reason for living, mother children will be broken. Kairav ​ doesn't even know yet and aaru is so small she doesn't even know the pain of losing someone , how will she bear it? )

Mimi : kittu kuch nahi hoga seerat ko. Bhagwan per bharosa rakho.

( Kittu Nothing will happen to seerat. Have faith in God. )

Kartik  : inn pe bharosa karke bhi mai apna sab kuch kho chuka hun dadi

( Grandma, I have lost everything even after trusting him. )

Manish : kartik sambhalo apne aap ko seerat pe kya betegi agar usse pta chala ki tumhari kya halat hai. Tumhe unn sabko sambhalana hai beta.

( Kartik, control yourself, what will happen to Sirat if she finds out what is your condition. You have to take care of them all, beta )

Kartik : (wiping his tears ) aap sahi keh rahen hain papa. I will have to be strong for our children and seerat.

( You are right, papa )

Old man : ( putting his hand on kartik's shoulder) beta bhagwan pe bharosa rakho. Sab thik hoga .

( Son have faith in God. Everything will be fine )

Kartik : aap kon?

( Who are you? )

Old man : maine hi aapki family ko inform kiya tha. Mai vahin tha jab yeh hadsa hua. Aur phir unke saath hospital aaya, kyunki dono hi bachiyan bahut choti hain.

( I was the one who informed your family. I was there when this accident happened and then came with them to the hospital, Because both the children are very young. )

Mainsh : per yah sab Hua Kaise?

( But how did all this happen? )

Old man : aapke poti car se takrane wali thi jab aapki bahu ne dekha toh woh usse bachane ke liye uski taraf bhagi but uska paer phisal gaya aur vo seediyon se gir gayi. Aur koi maddat ke liye nahi ruka , kareeban aade ghante baad koi ruka per tab tak aapki bahu behosh ho chuki thi.

(When your granddaughter was about to collide with the car your daughter in law saw that ,she ran to save her but her foot slipped and she fell from the stairs. And nobody stopped to help , after approx half hour one man stopped but till then your daughter in law had fainted )

Manish : (thinking ) aarohi ki wajah se aaj uski khud ki maa is halat mai hain. Hum sheela ki naatin se aur kya hi expect ker sakte hain.

( Because of Aarohi, her own mother is in this condition today. What else can we expect from sheela's granddaughter )

Mimi : (joining her hands ) dhanywad bhai sahab. Hum aapke bahut aabhari hain.

( Thank you brother. We are very grateful to you. )

Old man : ismein dhanyvad ki kya baat behen ji yeh to Mera Farz Tha Ab Main chalta hun (to Kartik ) beta Himmat Rakho Bhagwan Sab Sahi Karega.

( what is there to be thankful for Sister it was my duty, now I will leave.(to kartik) son , take courage, God will make everything right. )

And he left ftom there.

After 3 hours the operation  theater lights turned green even Aarohi came there with akshu's help as the reached near goenka's doctor came outside and Kartik asked doctor.

Karthik:meri wife Aur Baby kaise hain ? they are fine na ( emotional ).

( how is my wife and baby ? They are fine na. )

Till then no one noticed Akshara and Aarohi.

doctor : (disappointed) sorry Mr goenka the baby couldn't make it when mrs. Goenka reached here she had lost a lot of blood and the baby was still born.

As Aarohi heard it she froze Kartik was Numb , so were all the goenkas.

Kartik:  my .. Wi..my wife(stammering) is she... Is  she fine?

doctor :  sorry but she has very little time she wants to meet you and your daughters for the last time .

Kartik fell down on the floor . He was all broken again , losing his wife the second time,  he felt pathetic as a couldn't save her. Aarohi was blankly staring  the operation theatre Akshu was crying hugging aaru . They went inside and Seerat was lying lifeless on the ventilator, when her eyes fell on her lifelines she opened her oxygen mask , Kartik denied her but she is assured him by blinking her eyes.

Akshu : mumma.

Seerat called them to her Kartik and Akshara hugged her tight whereas aaru was still on her place, she was not able to understand what's happening.

Seerat : aar... Aaru

Seerat called Aarohi so Kartik brought Aarohi near Seerat

Seerat : Pata Hai agastya hua tha.... Kher, (with moist eyes and small smile ) beta Ek Bar mumma Ko hug Nahin Karogi last bar. (and that's it aarohi hugged her tightly and cried hard )

( You know Agastya was born .... Well ,beta won't you hug mom for the last time? )

Seerat : (caressing her hair) bas bas Mere Mere bacche . Akshu (called her)

and even hugged her, both the sisters were crying their  heart out, even seerat  was crying Kartik was adoring the mother daughters trio for the last time.

Seerat : mumma ko promise.....promise karo ki ek dusre ka Sath Kabhi Nahin chhodoge.

( Promise to mom…Promise that you will never leave each other. )

Akshu : promise mumma .

But aarohi was just crying.

Seerat : aaru beta promise me tum apni Di Ka Sath Kabhi Nahin chhodogi .
( Aaru Beta Promise you'll Never Leave You Your Di )

Aaru : I promise please don't go (crying) pretty please.

Seerat : mera baccha mumma Hai Hamesha to Tere Sath. Kartik... (Taking heavy breaths )

( My child, mumma is always with you)

Kartik : Ek Aur Shabd nahi please oxygen mask Laga Lo ( crying )

( Not another word, please put on the oxygen mask. )

Seerat : aaj mujhe bol Lene dijiye . I love you so much ....so much Hamare ...Hamare bacchon ...bacchon Ka Khayal Rakhna

( let me speak today. Take care of our...our children...children )

Kartik : (scolding) hum saath mein Rakhenge samjhi Tum.

( We will keep it together, do you understand? )

Seerat : (nodding in no )  pro.. Promise me ( taking heavy breaths ) ki aap inhe meri kami... Mehsoos nahi hone denge pro.. Promise kijiye (extending her hand )

( That you will not let them feel my absence, Pro... Promise. )

Kartik : (held her hand ) I promise....

With that seerat hand fell lifeless , the machine beeped indicating that his love is gone.

Kartik and akshu : seerat / mumma ( screamed )

But aaru just fell unconscious not being able to bear the loss.......

______________________________________________

It was emotional  my hands were literally shaking while typing this.

Hope you like it. And please yrr vote bhi kiya kero if you like the chapters.

I wanted to ask that should I tell all her past or keep it for later ( suspense ke liye )  do let me know in the comments section.

Thank you

Your writer

Palki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 2K 31
I know many people love abhira a lot but I like abhirohi a little more. So thought to write on them. Images used are not own by me. Story updates wi...
301K 14.7K 64
❤️Abhira Fanfiction | Akshara x Abhimanyu ❤️Status: Completed ❤️ Check out All About Abhira | Vol. 2 for more stories ❤ 1 in #aksharabirla (as on...
32K 2.8K 40
Hi everyone! This is a abhirohi love story after second leap. I will have akshnav story as a sub plot. I have been a silent reader of fan fiction on...
38.8K 1.9K 29
It's about Abhira the 3rd generation of YRKKH . The story will start when ..... Na na I'm telling about the story hear ... U guys will know from the...