The Deal

بواسطة Cissyscity

//Rafe Cameron\\ "You don't make deals with the devil, not unless you want to dance with him and maybe I did"... المزيد

Characters page
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Thirty Six

666 21 66
بواسطة Cissyscity

•:The Color Of Violence:•

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I stare blankly out my window as Sarah twists her hair into a braid, wrapping a hair tie around the end before pulling it over her shoulder and tugging some hairs lose from around her face.

She always tell me how she wishes her hair was as long as mine but I think hers is gorgeous. It used to be a darker shade of natural blonde but now it's a lot lighter; from the sun and she's gotten quite a few highlights over the years. I love my hair but I wouldn't mind if I had hers. Although I'm not sure I'd make the best blonde.

Sarah is tan, not only from spending hours in the sun but she's naturally more of an olive tone. The blonde compliments that and brings out the warmth in her skin. Whereas I am pale and practically turn blue if I'm too cold. My red hair is striking against the creamy tone and the green shade of my eyes but I'm not sure blonde would flatter me too much.

"Lily?" Her voice connects with my ears and my brows shift as I straighten my spine out, feeling it begin to ache from the slumped way I was sitting. "Sorry" I murmur as I cock my head to the side to ease the tension in my muscles. "I can't believe them" I sigh as I shake my head and she nods, rolling her eyes.

"They're idiots but that's why I'm going..to make sure they don't do something really stupid" she tells me and I nod. Knowing JJ he'd probably try to scuba dive for it.

After carelessly stealing some submarine type camera from someone JJ used to work for, the three of them decided to inform us that they'd be going out on the boat and using it to search for the Royal Merchant. I think at this point neither Kie, Sarah or I have much left to say. They're asinine..

But nothing will stop John B, so Sarah agreed to go to make sure they don't do anything too idiotic.
"Are you sure you don't want to come? I don't want to leave you alone like this" she tells me as she moves to stand in front of me, pulling my hand into hers before tucking my hair behind my ear and I give her a flat smile. Her big brown eyes filled with with sympathy. I hate when people pity me even if it is my best friend who has nothing but the purest and most sincere intentions. It just makes me feel weak.

"Everything is irritating me; if I go I might snap at one of you unintentionally and I don't want to do that" I explain as her lips fall into a flat smile and she squeezes my hand.

I started to feel a little too confident that my withdrawals wouldn't be so bad.. The first few days after my overdose were just a bit of a blur. I remember it but through a foggy head. I was so tired and depleted of energy. They hadn't had time to really sink in yet and light up my nerves, but here it almost two weeks later and they're really starting to take a toll on me.

I've been violently nauseous which thankfully has seemed to have subsided but my lack of appetite is still lingering. I've just about rammed my head into every object in my room but didn't need to anymore when the most skull gnawing headache settled into my brain and hasn't left. I've been sleeping so much I'm not sure how I'm still tired yet I am. Although the sleep has been absolutely terrible. Thin and light. Waking up over even the sound of my own breathing and wanting to scream.

The night before last I had just slipped into that dreamless state when my eyes snapped open over a car driving by and I screamed into my pillow before ripping the sheets from my bed and sleeping on the mattress.

They were too itchy..too hot. I've had the same ones for over a year and they've never bothered me until they felt like they were stitched together with thorns and fiberglass; prickling my skin.

My body still aches however I don't think it's from my overdose anymore and more so the withdrawals. The soreness bruising my lungs has faded and I can suck in a full breath without any wheezing vibrating through them. Sarah has slept over the last few days since I've been so on edge. Kie stayed a few nights too but her parents are stricter plus they've never been fond of me..or the boys being that we're all pogues but mostly me. I wouldn't say I'm 'well know' around the cut but most people probably wouldn't have the nicest things to say about me..nothing that would scream 'yes she's a perfect friend for your daughter!'

I'm more known for the drugs I do..did.. Sleeping around.... And destroying things when I'm mad that part puts a smile on my face because it's just so damn fun.
I've slashed my exes tires, and his moms since her flat ass was always a stuck up bitch to me. There is no room for entitlement on the cut nor should anyone feel entitled when we're all in the same dump.

I busted the principals kitchen window once by throwing a rock through it in the middle of the night. He gave me detention for skipping class to smoke in the bathroom; completely ignoring that I had just been in a fucking accident weeks prior and lost my friends. He deserved it. Peterkin was at our door the next morning with raised brows and a million questions.. She knew it was me, but she had no proof.

She's always been a bit more lenient than Shoupe..at least towards me. She was the one person of power that actually consoled me when the accident happened. Sometimes I feel like I should go thank her for 'not seeing' half of the things I did during that time. I was sad and in a sickening bloody hole of pain but I was also violently distrustive, I started fighting and broke things. Threw China across a dish and utensil shop on figure eight. The woman behind the counter had already been sneering the second Sarah and I walked in.

Looking me up and down like I was going to steal something; joke was on her..I didn't take anything I just busted plates and cute little tea cup that almost made me feel bad to bust. She did end up pressing charges and my mother was livid with me.

I went into the old market where my other ex worked and knocked every bottle of spaghetti sauce off the shelves so he'd have to clean it up. I still remember how proud I was when it splattered all over his shoes. He had gone around telling everyone that I'd hit him; which I had but it pissed me off that he was running his mouth.

But I was more than happy to take that reputation over the sad little girl who was traumatized from the accident, or the girl who killed her friends.
I'll never forget the way murderer was spray painted on my locker when I showed up to school for the first time after it had happened.

Today has been different..I woke up with my nerves on fire; completely screaming and sizzling under my skin. Agitated over everything even the way my breath feels against my top lip has me digging my nails into my palm. I want to scream, punch my pillow or hit my head against the wall.

Even the air on my skin is irritating me.

The insufferable pit of fire swirling in me, bleeding through my veins and circling through my system now leaking out of my skin in the form of irritation. I have never wanted to stab a needle into my vein so bad than I do now. My one moral was to never shoot up but I'd take it in a second right now if it would end this feeling.

I exhausted my efforts to find anything. Barry cut me off completely from his supply and that left little to no one. I don't know anyone else and everyone I did is too dangerous.

Aside from a few kids I know from school but I don't think they'd sell to me. They use, not sell.

Not even weed. JJ, John B, Pope, Sarah, Kie even fucking Rafe won't let me smoke or supply me with any. Assholes.. Yes I know it's for my own good and feeding into it will only put me back to square one which was almost dying but for fucks sake! My body feels starved; like every inch of my skin is having unendurable hunger pains. They burn, they scream, they itch yet I can't scratch something that's all in my head. I just want to hurt myself but Rafe's been checking my fucking arms every time he sees me which recently has been too long.. And I can't cut myself anywhere else or he'll see it, since seeing me naked is something he does a lot.

I haven't seen him in three days. I've been to angry and consumed by my withdrawals and he's apparently had something better to do with his time since he's been completely ignoring me. Keeping his eyes on me through Sarah while he galavanted off with Liam somewhere. Probably whoring around in the process despite our agreement to only fuck each other during our 'deal' He's texted me a few times, short jerk wad texts which only pissed me off more. Asking if I was still 'hiding in my room' and even had the audacity to ask for a picture of my nose to see if I had a any powder on it.. He thinks he's really funny..Stupid jerk. I sent him a naked photo of my upper body, flipping him off with my breasts out instead just to really get under his skin.

He's off wherever the fuck he went and can't touch me through the screen. And the way he drools over them and sucks them like their his favorite candy tells me that it would irritate him to see a photo when he can't do anything but look. That was the only event that gave me enough of something to smirk. Smiling has become foreign to me in the last couple of days; I've felt nothing but anger.

He didn't reply to that message which only made me feel more content. I know he was seething behind that screen.

I won't lie, I've missed him.. As ridiculous and foreign as that feels to say, I do.. I've never missed someone before from just being away. I miss Ella and Tiffany but that's different..They're gone forever and it's my fault....

I never felt that need to be with who ever I was dating. Sure I enjoyed their company I guess but once we were done hanging out they just left my mind I suppose. I didn't crave their attention or company. I liked it don't get me wrong but I certainly never missed them and checked my phone to see if they texted.

It isn't him I miss it's how I feel with him, he just has a way of taking my mind off of whatever it driving me up a wall which right now it my goddamn withdrawals. He provides a sort of security that I can't find anywhere else. I know I'm safe when I'm with him, even from my own mind.

I don't know how he does it but he does. He's such a jerk wad that all of my energy and attention is on how irritated he makes me rather than what's going on in my head and I need that right now.

Plus his sheets are softer than mine, they probably have a ridiculously high thread count, rich ass.

He likes Liam more than he does me..

well duh Lily, he doesn't like you at all. He is tolerating you until he gets his money.

Money I don't have! And won't anytime soon. I'm not even sure I know exactly how much I owe him but right now I don't want to.

Sarah hugs me goodbye before heading out to go babysit the boys. I wanted to go, it would help take my mind off things and I'd feel better being able to keep an eye on them as well but today I feel like I could snap at any given second over the tiniest most minuscule thing like someone breathing.. And none of them deserve to be treated badly because my system is screaming for drugs and turning me into a lunatic.

I pace around my room feeling my anger build the later and later it gets. Sarah said they wouldn't be back until pretty late but she'd text me they were heading back; if she had service.

The memories from the accident have been more potent in my mind. Flickering in my dreams and stabbing me where it hurts. Their screams are growing louder..in the dark deep depths of my brain. The sound of the outside of the car smashing into the center divider, the glass shattering sticks to my eardrums on replay. The smell of gas and smoke. It's all unraveling from the suitcase I had it shoved in, climbing closer and closer to the surface which each day that I don't feed my system it's numbing solution..drugs.

It hurts so bad, I can't stand it. Maybe if I had felt with it when it happened I would have grown my own immunity to its wrath but I didn't and now I have to face it with nothing to cover or numb it.

And it's not the only thing trying to break its way in, every traumatic thing I've experienced is sizzling under the surface, every thing I've shoved down and not let in, not dealt with. It's going to kill me.

I pull my door open, heading quietly down the hallway before pushing Arias door open. Seeing shes sound asleep with Haley tucked under her arm.
I sigh and close the door heading back to my room. My mother is at work until seven am and the pogues are out on a fucking sunken ship mission.

I can practically feel my nerves sizzling beneath my skin; eating away at the flesh like they're going to crawl out and attack me. I kick my bag that's lying on the floor across the room. Cringing when it hits the wall with a loud smack.

An agitated grumble leaving my lips as I move over to my bed. Sinking to my butt as I sit on the floor and lean against it. Bringing my knees up and hugging my arms around them before burying my face. Rocking back and forth as I dig my teeth into my bottom lip. I probably look a psychopath or a creepy possessed girl in a haunted movie.

Those animatronic freaks that jump out at you at the Halloween store when it comes to Chapel Hill in the Fall.

I certainly feel like a psychopath or possessed.

That stupid fucking bear..I should have hid it better or maybe that dumb fuzzy ball of stuffing shouldn't have been so suspicious. He just gave it right away. Dumb fuck..
Who does Rafe think he is anyways? Coming in here and confiscating my shit as if he's the police or my father.

Having Aria raid my drawers and take everything I had.. I don't think I was angry enough over that..but now that I'm thinking about it? I am, burning hot livid and I want it back. It was mine.

He's home now..I know that because Sarah told me and he didn't. He didn't even text me to tell me he was back or come check up on me. That only adds to the fire in my veins, singeing my flesh and making my muscles tense. Time to pay him a visit, I want my drugs back and if he's fucking gotten rid of them? He better get me more, I can't keep feeling like this. On the verge of losing my ever loving mind. Wanting to destroy everything and scream at everyone.

I pull myself up off the ground, finding some leggings before tugging them on and zipping my hoodie up.

—Rafe—

"The fuck are you doing?" I growl as Alilia climbs through my fucking window..again. Is she a fucking animal? "Oh nice to see you're home" she shoots me a glare, sucking in a tired breath as she swings her leg over the window and her feet hit the ground.

Is she mad I didn't tell her I was home? I left with Liam but I didn't take my eyes off her. Sarah was babysitting until I got back. I just about threw my phone through the fucking windshield when she sent me a picture, flipping me off with her tits out. I was trying to taunt her by asking to see if she had snorted anything..I knew she'd smart off back I just didn't expect her to send me a fucking naked picture of herself. I had to readjust in the seat of Liam's jeep and shove my phone in my pocket before Liam asked why my face was beat red..I was fucking livid. I just about had him turn the fuck around so I could go throw her door open and show her exactly what happens when she fucks with me like that.

Sarah informed me that she's been a temper-mental mess and hasn't done much but mardyr around her room while I was gone.

I wanted to go see her as soon as we got back into town but I wanted to make her come to me even more. I thought I was cold but Lily? She's like ice that burns to the touch; she gives me a run for my money in the nut job department. Her temper out burns mine by a thousand matches but I'll never admit that to her. I still hold the power over her and this deal. And I certainly hold it in every other aspect.

"Do I need to tell you my every move?" I ask, feeling her green eyes burn into me as I pull the rest of my clothes from my back pack and move across the room, tossing them in the hamper. One of the housekeepers will get it tomorrow.

She scoffs a breathless laugh leaving her lips yet it isn't laced with a trace of humor. She's angry and I can feel it; the whole world can feel when this little nutcase is angry.

"I don't care what you're going Rafe" she tells me before crossing her arms over her chest and I move back over to the bed. Her eyes set in a narrowed glare; I can practically feel the anger radiating off of her only enticing me more. My eyes sweeping her up and down, I tower over her five foot two height. Her dark fiery red hair lying in thick waves across her shoulders, hiding her cheeks as she shoots daggers at me through her gaze. I'd love to punish her for that photo now but something tells me she'd claw my eyes out if I touched her.

"Then why are you here?" I ask as I cross my arms and lean into my stance. Tasting the bitterness of my words on my tongue. Even I'm getting tired of how back and forth I've been with her. Cradling her in my arms and kissing every surface of her skin; burying my face in her hair to smell her sweet cherry scent just to turn around and be like this. I can't explain what she does to me, so until it becomes clear I'll stick with what I'm comfortable with. Being an asshole.

She doesn't seem to mind, she's not an angel either.
I should tear those clothes off and take her against the wall. She might be being a psychotic brat right now but I happen to specialize in changing her mood. Something about her attitude always has me wanting to punish her for it. If she's going to a be a little brat then she's going to get fucked like one.

"I want my drugs back" Certainly not an angel..

For fucks sake are we back to this? I thought we'd moved past the psychotic give me my drugs or I'll claw your eyes out! Faze. Was traumatizing Aria not enough for her? The day I took her back to her house and she just about turned into a possessed spirit when I took her precious drug smuggling teddy bear?

"Oh sure" I tell her as my lips tighten and I grin at her, only earning an eat shit and die look. Is she serious? She can't really think I kept them let alone would just hand them right over. "Are you insane? I guess I don't need to ask that" I breathe as she drops her arms to her sides and marches up to me. "I'm not fucking kidding Rafe, you had no right to take them"

She's so pretty when she's being a nut job. I should shut that mouth up with my cock and make her beg for it in her pussy. Lord knows how she's cries for it like she's having a goddamn exorcism done when I won't let her come.

In a second I can see the dramatic shift of mood in her eyes, the green flashing red as her brows settle deep into her face. Her lips pressed tightly together. Her body practically trembling. Oh she is temperamental isn't she?
My own brows furrow as I stare down at her. There's very few times where I'm stumped on how to approach a situation. Normally I don't think I just let my anger take over and blow through it until whatever it is gives in but right now? I have no idea if I should be calm or lose my temper.

"You think just because I'm letting you use me that you have control over everything else I do but you don't.. Those were mine.." She rambles. Her tone laced with venom seeping in and I know it's only that beginning of her withdrawal wrath tonight. I clench my teeth together, the muscle aching from tension as I watch the lava clash around her eyes. Digging my nails into my arms that are crossed over my chest. "No princess, half of them were mine since you never actually paid for them and the rest..the ones that almost killed you might I add, you borrowed from Nico who again almost fucking killed you" I remind her only igniting that fire deeper in her eyes; her lips practically tremble as her shoulders shake. "Give..them..back.." She hisses, her cheeks turning red with fury. The look in her eyes telling me she's going to snap at any second.

"Do you think I'm a fucking idiot? That I'd just hand them back over to you? Look at you Lily, you're fucking losing it" I tell her, my voice not altering from the low tone I speak in. "It's not you're goddamn decision it's mine" she steps forward but I stay put. Not rattled by her rage instead I drop my arms and step towards her; watching her breath rise as her chest moves. "You need to snap the fuck out of this Alilia, you not getting your drugs back, your not getting any fucking drugs at all" My words spark a flash of disturbance in her eyes, widening for a brief second before they settle back into the pits of burning rage; boiling like molten lava behind her gaze.

"It's not your fucking decision!" She shouts, her arms springing out as her hands connect flatly against my chest in order to shove me but her force isn't strong enough and I only flinch at the suddenness. I'm not stranger to her violence or her tendency to assault me when she's angry but I am getting really fucking sick and tired of it.

I breathless cough surges up my throat as she balls her fists and beats against my chest, beating the air from my lunges as they contract. "Does it make you happy to see me like this Rafe? In complete agony? I'm sure it does, it always has! Give them back!" Her voice tears through her throat as her fists slam into my chest again; using any and all strength she can muster. It isn't enough to seriously injure me but knocks the wind from my lungs causing a bruising pain to throb my chest at such a vulnerable area for anyone to take a blow. Sending me into a slight state of dismay before my anger burns through it. Building at the base of my spine as it spirals up the vertebrae and explodes.

It bleeds red under my skin; burning the surface hot as I reach up through the motion of her arms swinging and catch her throat in my grasp making her choke on her breath. Slamming her into the wall as I walk her backwards. I wouldn't hurt her but god do I want to right now just to knock some goddamn sanity into that brain of hers.

I didn't mean for her head to thump against the wall as hard as it does but right now I don't care. It didn't knock her out so maybe it'll knock some fucking sense into her. Her eyes widen; completely drained of the rage and replaced with fear as her hands reach up and wrap around mine. Trying to pull it lose from her throat but I don't budge. "Rafe-" She squeaks, the terror in her tone reminding me of when I chased her through the woods and held a knife to her throat.

The thoughts making me sick but it doesn't tame my fury.
"So help me god Alilia, if you hit me one more fucking time" I growl, pressing my body into hers until she feels crushed, until she feels how small and fragile she is compared to me. How helpless she would be if she needed to get away, she couldn't.

Even as a child I had anger issues; my mother had gotten me a therapist who helped some but evidently not enough and sent me to someone else when she felt 'threatened' after I stared out the window of her office and asked which car was hers.. When she told me I grabbed her coffee mug and through it off the second story building at it. Watching it shatter all over he windshield.
I was not a threat, I was seven.

One thing she did teach me to help cope with my anger was giving everything a color. Sadness was blue, anger was red and so fucking on. I don't remember her reasoning but I do remember that it helped to picture whenever I felt something. I because quite aquatinted with red, lots of shades of red.

But I never really imagined what violence would be until now. Not all of it comes from anger, a lot of it stems from pain and pain is blue. Fury, rage it's all a deep bloody red so if I had to give violence a color I'd say it's a sick dark purple that sends electrons of pain through you when you touch it.

Tears line her eyes; reflecting the moon light as it pours in through the window. The green of her irises filled with nothing but shock and trepidation. I can see the wheels spinning, thinking I'm angry with her and I am but not half as angry as I am with the fact that she continuously lets her emotions; her anger take over and control her...it's not healthy. My palm presses deeper into her throat, my fingers curling around as I use my other to drag her hands away and pin them between us. Her body fighting to move air through her as I crush my weight against it. I'll crack the second she does, I just need her to let me in.

"I don't give a fuck how bad you feel, I don't care if every cell in your body is in agony or your brain is seizing; you're skin is on fire even the air makes you want to scream..You..will..not..fucking..hit me" My tone not quite a shout; but loud enough to make her ears ring, laced with venom that I hope sinks in and stings. Stings until all she feels is guilt and her anger fades. She trembles against me, the look in her eyes as her lips shake and tears stream down her cheeks feels like a knife slicing into my organs.

Telling her every way it felt when I went through withdrawals, reminding her of her own torment. "Rafe.." Her voice cracks as her chest begins to violently contract against me, her throat tightening in my grasp as a sob climbs up her throat and her body falls limp.

I drop my hand from her throat, sinking to my knees as she collapses into me, sobbing uncontrollably as her hands snake around my neck. Her fingertips grazing over my skin as if she can't believe I'm letting her touch me. I pull her into my lap, her legs falling on either side of mine as I scoot up against the wall and hold her. Hold her while she cries into my shoulder; burying her face in the crook of my neck as her tears soak my shirt. Hugging herself to me as if she needs confirmation I'm not going to move or make her leave. "It hurts..s..so bad" she trips over her words. Her hand falling to the neck of my shirt before she clutches it tightly in her hand.

I knew this would come. Maybe not in this form but I knew with her temper that her withdrawals would be violent. I never doubted that and I never planned on stepping away from her when it did. Liam didn't budge when I went through mine and did everything in my power to piss him off. What was only a few months ago feels like forever. The way a clear mind will make you feel a hundred times more mature is grotesquely insane.
The thoughts of what used to hard wire my brain makes my blood shiver.

"Yeah? About as bad as my lungs do?" I ask as she pulls her face from my shoulder and drops her forehead against mine. Her cheeks soaked with tears streaming down from her eyes. Pasting her eyelashes against her skin. "I'm sorry" Even in her whispered tone I can her the frailness in her tone and her voice crack. Her hands press softly to my chest as she stares down, watching it rise and fall as I breath but I cup her cheeks and force her gaze back to mine. "If you hit them any harder they would have matched yours" I smirk, brushing my thumb over her wet cheek as she stares at me. "You're a jerk" she breathes making my chest vibrate as I slide my hands against her her jaw and rake my fingers through her hair to brush it away from her face. "We knew that already didn't we?" I ask finally pulling a faint smile from her. I want to fight the urge but I don't instead I lean in and kiss her nose. Feeling her shudder against me, reaching up and wrapping her fingers around my hand that's cupping her face.

"I missed you" she tells me softly. Pulling her gaze from mine but the moonlight blaring in through my windows shows me the new tears that well up in her eyes making my chest tighten. My hands falls from her cheeks placing them on her hips instead as I sink my fingertips into her soft skin and rub slow gentle circles through her leggings.
"I think.." she trails off sucking in a deep breath to ease herself. "I've been really irritated the last few days, I think a lot of it came from being away from you.." she tells me as if she's ashamed to admit it but it only makes my lips tighten as I wrap my arms around her and pull my knees up so she falls against my chest. Her legs fall straddling my lap as she wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry I hit you Rafe, I don't want to hurt you" she says before burying her face in my neck again. Maybe not anymore, I know without a second thought that she wanted nothing more than to hurt me at the beginning of all of this and I'd be angry if she didn't.

The thoughts of what I did to her makes me violently fucking nauseous. I want nothing more than to find a fucking time machine and take it back. The look of humility, fear and shame in her eyes every time I forced her into the original circumstances of this fucking 'deal' will be forever ingrained into every surface of my brain. Even if she enjoyed it before I made it pleasurable for her; it doesn't take away how cruel and sick it was.

The feeling of her breath blowing down my skin has warmth spreading through every cell and nerve ending my body possesses. Shutting my eyes and soaking in it as I run my fingers through her hair. Her sweet cherry scent has me wanting to sink my teeth into her and taste every inch of sinful little body.

I wrap my arm around tightly before using the other to push myself up off the wall. Her legs circle my waist as I stand with her and carrying her over to the bed. Lying her gently down in the middle before straightening my spine and tugging her shoes off.

"Do you want to sleep in these?" I ask as I run my fingers down her thighs and she shakes her head. I hook my fingers under the waistband of her leggings before tugging them down her silky legs. Leaving her in a pair of lacy green underwear and I clench my jaw. As much as I want to tear them off and bury myself inside her warmth, suck on her tits and leave marks all over her. Fuck her for that picture she tortured me with.. I won't tonight. She's still an emotional mess and I need some time to process her violence from tonight.

She sits up and I unzip her hoodie before tossing it on the window seat. Moving over to my dresser to find a shirt for her. Gritting my teeth when I unclasp her bra, her hardened nipples making my mouth water. I tug my shirt down over her head before I have a chance to say fuck it and destroy another pair of her panties by ripping them apart and fucking her into the mattress.

She crawls tiredly up the bed, and under the covers. I move around the other side, tossing my phone on the night stand. Her eyelids growing heavy already as she rubs her eyes. Being a violent little assaulter takes a lot out of you huh baby?

I don't say those words to her only roll my eyes as the discomfort in my chest from my lungs taking the blow of her fists. It didn't hurt but the force certainly knocked the air from my lungs and took a small toll on them. I'll be fine tomorrow.

She wraps herself around me the second my body molds into the mattress. Her arms wrapping around my ribs as she buried her face in my chest. I slide my hand over her creamy thigh, pulling it over my hip until her stomach is pressed against my torso. The heat of her little body against mine has my blood overly hot in my veins. I should have left her fucking leggings on, because now all I can think about is the only thing between us are my sweatpants and her poor excuse for underwear; literal lace covering her.

She nestles against me as I shut my eyes and drop my face into the top of her head, breathing in her sweet scent. "Rafe?" She mumbles after a second before looking up at me. Her green eyes still irritated from crying as I stare down at her. "I really am sorry" she whispers as I reach up and run my fingers under her chin, brushing my thumb over the soft skin as I nod tilt her face up.
Leaning in until I can feel her breath against my lips and hear her breathing hitch in her throat as her eyes fall to my lips.

"Don't think I forgot about that picture" I remind her, my voice low and laced with warning as I feel her shutter and her eyes snap to mine. Round with anticipation and excitement.. The way fear arouses her will never fail to amuse me.

She swallows down the lump in her throat as I press a kiss under her jaw, feeling her pulse quicken under my lips. I hope she's enjoyed being able to breathe again, she'll be fighting for her breath all night while I have my way with her tomorrow.

Hey guyss! What do you think!! I'm not done editing the previous chapters but let me just hint that some of the spice in them will be even spicier!🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ Be prepared.
What did you think of what happened in this chapter? What do you think Rafe felt??

Let me know! Don't forget to comment and vote! I love reading all the comment!
Thanks for reading and hope you're enjoying!💗

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.8K 235 11
❝ rule number five: never be seen with a pogue ❞ The war between pogues and kooks continues to rage as a storm of emotion brews between sides, puttin...
438K 5.2K 83
Katerina Night is half pouge half kook. Although everyone she meets treats her like shes a pouge. After having to leave outer banks for a year with...
351K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
69.1K 562 42
Adeline Priscila Rose Dawson is a Pogue through and through. Moving from the cut to Figure Eight wasn't going to change that. At 16 the only thing Ad...