๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ...

By dolcuriez

๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฒ/๐ง More

left out - nick
REQUESTS
Sick - matt
{mini story} headlock
Paranoid-nick
Flu- chris
emotional- chris
reunion - alahna and nick
overwhelmed- all
Idea
anxiety - matt
bullying - nick
ignored - Chris
lipstick (mini story) - nick and matt
presentation - matt
is it my fault? - chris
Hold my hand - chris
hug me - matt
baking - matt and chris
PLEASE SEND REQUESTS
favoring - matt and nick
breakdown - chris
cuts - nick and chris
Abusive - nick part 1??
sorry
Abusive - nick part 2
Its their loss - matt
Camera - matt
kidnaped
dont cry, dance.
Me after being gone for a century ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜›
Ok so one question befoew i publish
look what youve done
Ok... requests needed
ษดแดแด› แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ
ษดแดแด› แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ แด˜แด› 2 .. สœแด‡ แด„แด€แดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹?
Dandelions are better than Roses
OKAY SO.. NICK BOOK?
im so sorryyyy
The Heart Is A Mirror That Can Be Shattered
question
The Heart Is A Mirror That Could Be Fixed
Baby's Favorite Movie
The Prettiest Boy
A Rose's Replacement
FACE REVEAL
A Roses Replacement 2
Kitten
Requests
When Your Not Here
Ran Away
How Much Do You Love Me?
Sweetest Soul
'Till I Die
To Soothe My Sweet Boy
Beautiful
Just Like Wolves
Who Is Watching? Pt 2

Who's Watching?

1K 25 17
By dolcuriez

Request from: unknown-queen-evil

Chris has a stalker, but what happens when nobody believes him? What happens when they do something to him..

Tw: Needle, Stalking.

~**~

Chris had his head rested on a blanket that was across Nick's lap, the fabric soft against his head, slightly tickling his ear.

Nick stroked his his brown locks, running his hands through his tangled hair. Chris felt his phone vibrate next to him, he picked it up, an unknown number?

Unknown -
Chris, I love you so much. Please text me back if you see this.

That was weird. How did a fan get his number? Did one of his friends leak it? It's not a big deal, it's just one fan anyway. He then blocked the number.

Chris put his phone back down, not paying much attention towards the message he had gotten as he directed his gaze back towards the television screen.

"Who was that?" Nick asked him.

"No one. Just some fan that got my number." Chris dismissed, looking up at Nick's cerulean eyes.

"Oh. Okay." Nick said, continuing to massage Chris's scalp soothingly.

~**~

Chris felt the warm water trickle down his freckled face, his soaking wet hair coated with shampoo dripping down his back. He had to use Nick's french vanilla shampoo instead of his own since he had ran out.

He inhaled the sweet scent, suddenly being brought out of a state of relaxation as he heard his phone ring on the counter.

He reached for his phone, pushing the shower curtain aside and closing again as he saw that he had received another message from a different unknown number.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he opened it,

Unknown -
Why did you block me, baby? We belong together. Please. I love you.

Though the water that sprinkled onto him was warm; he felt chills run down his spine. How did only one fan achieve his number, and why did they keep texting him?

Chris thought he was overreacting, as he pressed the block button once again and set his phone back down on the marble counter.

Throughout whole shower the only thing he could think of was how strange the text messages were. But he dismissed them, it was just one weird fan? They couldn't be that bad.. right?

~**~

Chris pulled the light pink hoodie over his slightly damp hair, situating into the soft fabric and adjusting his hood in the mirror.

He never realized he owned it, he didn't remember going out to buy it and had never seen it in his closet until now. He assumed it was Nick's, knowing he steals most of his clothing items from his triplets.

It smelt unfamiliar, a faded scent similar to a perfume Madi wore. Something like Cherry blossom? That was strange.

he gave another reassuring look at himself in the mirror before departing from his bedroom. He walked down the stairs, seeing Nick sat on a chair by the island whilst Matt cooked for him.

"Nice hoodie Nick. I borrowed it from you, it's really soft so thanks." Chris thanked him, plopping down next to him happily.

"What? I never owned a hoodie like that." Nick exclaimed, observing it carefully before looking back down at his phone.

"Oh." That was odd. Chris then felt his phone vibrate in the denim pocket of his jeans, as he reached down and took out his phone. Another message?

Unknown -
I hope you liked my gift, honey. ;)

His eyes widened in shock, causing him to drop his phone. How the fuck did they get into his room? He needed to find out who the number was, and why they kept sending him strange messages.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked, turning away from the stove at the loud thud that Chris' phone caused.

"This creepy number has been sending me strange messages all week, I don't know who it is but it's like they've been stalking me or something." He explained fearfully, still staring down at the text message that appeared on his phone.

"Well did you block them?" Nick asked.

"Yes! But they keep texting back from more numbers. I-I don't know what to do." Chris said, as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Hey, it's fine. We'll get you a new number, it's gonna be okay." Matt said comfortingly, rubbing his back up and down.

He let out a deep sigh,

"it's not just that. I thought this hoodie was Nick's, but he told me it wasn't and I've never seen it before. The number texted me asking me if I liked my gift." Chris shared, in an anxious tone.

"Shh. It's fine. I'm sure you just bought it a long time ago and forgot about it, it's just a coincidence. There's no way they could've gotten into the house."

"Oh. Yeah, I—I guess you're right. Thanks." Chris said half-heartedly, still not in full belief that it was just a coincidence.

He got up to leave, walking away to his room and taking off the hoodie. He threw it away, not paying attention to where he was leaving it.

He laid down on his bed, staring at his ceiling still thinking about the previous messages he had received.

Chris then shut off his lamp, curling into his side as he faced his mirror. As he was closing his eyes, he saw a shadow pass by the window in his reflection.

He swallowed a lump of fear in his throat, his eyes widening as he observed the persons shadow standing there stationery.

He saw it approaching slowly, adrenaline and fear filling him up as he jumped up from his bed and jolted into Matt's room.
"mattsomeonesoutsideofmywindow" He babbled frantically, seeing Nick sleeping closely beside Matt under the blankets.

"What?" Matt rasped out tiredly, as he sat up.

"There's someone outside my window. I see their shadow." Chris said, his heart beating rapidly.

"Uhg, are you sure?" Matt asked, taking the blankets off of himself as he got up from his bed limping to Chris.

"Yeah! Come look!" Chris assured desperately, taking Matt's hand and guiding him towards his bedroom.

"Okay. Shh. Nicks sleeping—- Chris!" Matt said in shock as the younger boy pulled him.

"Look—- what?" He said, looking out of his window to see no shadow appear, only the darkness of the Night.

"There's no one there. Chris, go to bed. I know you're scared."

"But Ma—"

"Chris. It's late. I have to be up in the morning, go to sleep." Matt told him in a yawn, rubbing his forehead tiredly as he walked out of the younger boys room.

"Oh." Chris sighed in a dejected tone due to Matt not believing him. He shut the door quietly, lying down in bed again, shutting his eyes tightly so he wouldn't have to see the shadow anymore.

Though he felt it near him.

~**~

Matt and Nick had went to the grocery store, Chris decided on staying home instead, due to not getting much sleep the night before.

He was watching Elf on the television that played on low volume, as he was on verge of falling asleep.

He then heard a knock at the door, as he walked towards it, an eerie feeling made him go cold. Made him shiver. It was Warning him of something, though he couldn't make out what it was.

Chris opened the door, as he looked around to see no one there except an envelope on the doormat. He picked it up carefully, lifting up the flaps to see..

Several dirty Polaroid films of him, a picture of him sleeping, eating, showering.. he turned pale as he was observing them.

His eyes widened in terror, all of the air in his lungs seemed to disappear as he sorted through them.

He walked out of the door, "Who the fuck is there? Huh? Who is it?" He shouted frantically down the hallways, hearing his own echo.

He felt a sharp pain in his back, soon loosing all feeling in his limbs. Everything had gone numb, as he soon blacked out completely.

part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 306 41
No oc's only the triplets Mature for swearing that's it
148K 2.6K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ...
412K 3.5K 31
โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ โœซ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๏ผŽ DI...
7.1K 88 17
๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’. The first act is finished and ready to complete reading!! Act two will be soon??? ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ ๐ฌ...