Recovery (Fairy Tail Male Rea...

By Knotavin

(Y/N) was once one of the fairy tails strongest wizards. However, after enduring 4 year long war in another c... More

He returns
Porlyusica
New Mentor
Tenrou Island
Trauma
(Y/N) V.S Gajeel and Levi!
Grimoire Heart
7 Years
To Seven
The Capital of Seven
Siege

Acnologia

318 12 4
By Knotavin

(Y/N) POV

I awoke feeling sore and much weaker than I had previously. My magical energy seemed to be flowing out of me.

"What the hell?" I mutter as I reverse the flow back into my body.

I looked left and right to see other members of Fairy Tail lying beside me. Gajeel, Mira, and Elfman.

I sit straight up as I hear voices speaking from outside the tent we were in. It felt like a heavy weight was pushing me down as I arose.

"This is nothing," I remind myself of the magic disease that had plagued my life for the last 2 years...I felt way worse back then.

I exited the tent to see a gray-haired man subduing Lisanna, Levi, Bickslow and Freed. All of the fairy tail members were forced to the ground.

"What's happening? I don't remember much after I passed out," I ask them as they all look at me in shock.

"How....how are you standing? You should be grovelling at my feet right now!" The gray-haired man yells as I give him a look.

"Get lost," I mutter as I trigger an explosion underneath his feet. He's launched to the nearest tree...to which he smacks his head very hard....he's out cold now.

"So? Whats happening?" I ask them as they struggle to speak.

"Grimoire Heart made it to the island. The ship somehow reverted to the time just before you blew it to pieces...they invaded the island," Freed explains

"And why does it seem like magic energy is rejecting me," I ask again. Typically, I'm able to recover mana passively, however, I'm currently focusing on sucking in mana to help recover my reserves.

"We don't know...we suspect it has to do with the Tenrou Tree...it's been toppled over," Bickslow mentions. Tenrou Island's central tree was missing. I searched for magic around where the tree was rooted. I promptly found traces of Ezra's and another man's mana.

"I see, I will investigate, I trust you'll experience no difficulties?" I ask them as they all nod.

"Good," I mutter as I start to rush toward Erza. Her mana was getting fainter and fainter. She must be locked in battle. I try to speed myself up, however I do not have a lot of mana stored up. I only have enough for a handful of spells.

I just barely reach Ezra's location as her mana has now almost completely faded. She was duelling with a man with what seemed to be bark shooting out from his body...bark is flammable...

"Erza! Make some space!" I yell as I eye the man. The man looked shocked at my appearance.

"What! How are you able to move? You should be immobilized!" He asks as I notice Erza gives some space...good

I combust the air surrounding the man as his wood-like appendages burst into flame. Unfortunately, he was somehow able to quench all the flames.

"And you're still able to use magic!?" He says even more surprised.

"Erza. What's up with this guy?" I ask her as she looks pretty beat up.

"He uprooted the Tenrou tree. And he is sapping the magic power from our members," she tells me as I turn my attention back to him.

"So you're the reason why I feel like garbage," I mutter as a bunch of roots come flying at me.

"It does not matter, I will beat you both!" He declares. The roots, or vines, whatever they are. Completely missed me. I use my magic to enhance my speed and I seemingly teleport beside him. I only have another 2 spells I can use before I'm completely out.

"Missed me," I whisper as I tackle him. After exchanging a handful of punches with each other, it becomes clear to me that he is at a clear advantage during our exchange. Not only does he have superior physical strength, but he is also using his magic to sneak small attacks as I'm distracted.

"Erza! I need help!" I call out as I make some distance. Erza comes in slashing as the man struggles to avoid her attacks.

"Erza! Make way!" I yell as I unleash a massive explosion. Erza barely managed to avoid the blast. The heat combusts everything and completely disintegrates all vegetation surrounding us.

Now, we were in a clearing with no trees to help the man out.

"Erza, get him!" I call as I collapse. I had used more magic power than I had thought.

Erza charges the man and makes quick work of him. The man collapses and to my surprise a giant tree sprouts from his body. The magic returns to me as I start to feel much better

Erza turns to me and rushes over.

"Your magic is faint," she says helping me up.

"I'm fine, how are you? You look like you took quite a beating," I ask

"I'm fine...how are the others?" She asks me as I shrug.

"I awoke and helped Biskslow and Freed defeat someone. I didn't catch the name. I then felt that you were locked in a battle so I came over to help," I explain

"I was actually hoping you could fill me in, I'm quite confused about what's happening. I thought I blew Grimoire Hearts ship out of the sky?" I ask her

"Ah. So that explains what the explosion was," she mutters before continuing, "It appears that they made it regardless. The top members made it to the island. I think most of them are down and out though," she tells me as I nod

"Yes. I can feel outsiders on the island. However, their magic power is weak. I do still feel one at max power though. It's coming from the beach," I tell her

"That must be the guild master," she tells me.

"Yes, likely. Feels like Natsu and Gray are rushing to it," I tell her as she nods

"I will join them, you are too weak, I think you should rest," she tells me as I nod

"I agree. That tree that's sprouting from that man's body is full of magic power...I will meditate and regain some magical energy. It's very concentrated, so it won't take long. I'll come to you guys when I can," I explain to her.

"Good luck," she responds as she rushes toward the beach.

I sigh as I sit to begin regaining my magical energy.

As I meditate I keep track of our members. If need be, I would have rushed if anyone needed help.

I could feel an overwhelming power coming toward us. It was far from the island, but I could still sense it...it was gunning for Tenrou island.

The battle against the last member of Grimoire's heart began and I debated coming to help...however, that power coming toward the island made me think I should completely restore my energy. At some point, the Tenrou tree reverted to its previous state. I don't know how, but I was too busy trying to recover strength for when whatever was charging to the island finally made it here...I didn't care either.

I felt the guild master of Grimoire's heart finally get defeated, just as I restored all my magic power.

I open my eyes and then rush to the beach. I must warn everyone of the presence that's coming for us.

It took me much longer to reach the others than I would have liked. The presence kept getting closer and closer.

Finally, I reached them.

"(Y/N) my boy, there you are," Master Makarov says as everyone is grouped near him.

"Where have you been? Slaking off," Gajeel says as I give him a stern glare.

"Listen. Something is coming," I tell them. They all give me their attention.

"I don't know what it is...but it's very powerful," I note as I point to the direction that I feel it coming from.

"That direction, that's where it will arrive," I finish as Erza approaches me.

"Are you sure," she asks as I nod.

"Yes...very sure," I tell her

"I can make a shield around the island. But I will need a lot of time, it'll be here by then...and I'm not sure if it'll work," I note as Makarov takes charge.

"I believe you. Make the shield, we will delay it once it reaches the island," he tells me as I nod.

"Yes...I will be completely unresponsive during the cast. I will not know when it reach us...I will be completely cut off from the world for a full 30 minutes...I leave the rest to you," I say as I immediately begin the spell

I begin to use one of my large-scale spells. The high energy particle shield. It's an extremely focused spell that requires every pit of my concentration. I can adjust the size of the spell depending on what I need to protect.

The larger the area of protection the larger the cast time is.

I begin doing mental work to put up the shield.

30 minutes later

The spell is done.

"(Y/N) now!" Erza cries as my senses open back up.

My eyes fly open as the sheer amount of magic power almost makes me fall to my knees. My eyes shoot to the sky where a black dragon flies over the island. I recognize the beginning of a dragon roar.

"That attack will wipe this island off the face of this planet!" Erza pleas as my spells activates.

The dragon's roar and an extremely powerful attack slam into my spell. The force of the attack sends tremors throughout the entire island.

"Gildarts...is that..." I begin as I see Gildarts nod. This dragon is Acnologia. The dragon of destruction.

I looked at my fellow members, they were all completely exhausted trying to protect me as I worked on my spell. It's not often that I'm the one with the most magical energy...but I was at that moment.

My shield deflected the roaring attack and sent it flying toward the ocean. An epic explosion completely displaced a huge amount of water...you could even see the seabed.

The shield shimmers as another attack strikes it. My mind went blank...the shield wasn't going to hold. It was likely one of the most powerful shield spells in the world...and this dragon was gonna pierce it,

I ready my other large-scale spell. Please...let this be enough

Erza POV

(Y/N)s shield protects us from the fearsome attacks of Acnologia. I look at the wizard as his face falls into despair.

"The shield won't hold," he whispers so low that I can barely hear it.

I look back up. The shield had already withstood 7 attacks from that dragon...without (Y/N), we wouldn't have even lasted 1.

I look at the man as his face distorts into embarrassment. He must be thinking how much of a failure he was...I could see it.

A giant crack erupts as the shield takes its 8th and final hit before it collapses.

"This is the end," Makarov says as Acnologia charges another attack.

The magic power from the attack made my skin crawl. How did the shield withstand 8 attacks of this calibre? It was amazing

I looked at the man whose shield protected us and my heart fell.

The magic power coming from Acnologia was immense...but in a moment, another equal power radiated from (Y/N).

"Acnologia!" (Y/N) yells

"Explode!" He screams as my body is filled with magical power. All of our eyes shift to the dragon as nothing happens.

Then the entire sky glints and a wave of hot air pushes us all to the ground. The pressure forces us back a couple of meters. Still, nothing happened.

And then it did.

My eyes were blinded by an extremely bright flash of light. My eardrums pop as already extreme pressure increases by tenfold. An even greater source of heat lightly burns my skin as the loudest sound I've ever heard erupted.

BOOOOOMMMM!

The explosion sent all of Fairy Tail flying back from the source. I land on my knees and then I open my eyes.

The entire side of the dragon burned and bloody....we couldn't even scratch it...the attack from (Y/N) was easily on par with the Etherion cannon!

Even though Acnologia's right wing was badly damaged...it still wasn't enough.

The charge of its roar was much slower than what it had been...but it was still coming.

"This is it," (Y/N) says with tears in his eyes.

"I couldn't stop it,"

And then the attack hit us...and everything went blank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
51K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
209K 5.9K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
125K 2.2K 35
(Y/n)(L/n) is the shyest mage you might seen in your whole life! She is one of the strongest mage in Fairy Tail along with Erza Scarlet and an elemen...