The Ancient Warrior and Valky...

By Riki_Kun

the second season of The Ancient Warrior and Valkyries Series. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
OVA: Easter Egg Hunting
Chapter 8

Chalter 9

206 9 13
By Riki_Kun

Opening (Vitalization By Nana Mizuki)
_________________________________________

Onegai kikasete...
Boku wa koko ni iru kara
Umareta mama no kanjō wo kakusanai de

The screen shows a naked Shou with a shining body and closed eyes slowly being pulled by a black female silhouette smiling horribly while a white girl silhouette followed by three other white girl silhouettes come trying to reach out and try to grab Shou.

Hikareau neiro ni riyū nante iranai
Atsuki omoi ten wo tsuranuke true song

When the four girl silhouettes managed to reach Shou they glowed and showed the forms of Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris and Kanade and Shou opened his eyes as the black woman silhouette disappeared as Shou turned into Kuuga and the title appeared on the screen.

Itsu kara darō? Kokyūsuru yō ni
Dōshite darō? Kimi wo motomeru
Kowareta kokoro uzukidasu sakebidasu start it up!

The screen then splits four ways showing the four Symphogear girls with the screen behind them showing their relic wielding Gods Odin with one eye for Hibiki, Odin with two eyes for Kanade, Susanoo for Tsubasa and Ullr for Chris. Then the screen broke showing Kuuga with the screen behind him showing Riku then the screen changed to show Miku and Serena facing each other then suddenly both of them changed into their Symphogear forms and stared at each other with blank stares.

Afuresugita noizu wa itsumo
Riaru wo tōzake azawarau
Nozomu hodo ni surinukeru hikari mabushisugite...

The screen then shows a bunch of Noise attached to Chris' skin and then a hand reaching out towards Chris. He tried to grab that hand but always failed. When Chris was about to give up, a golden shining hand grabbed his hand instead.

Yasuragi mamoru tame ni kodoku erabu yori

The screen then shows Kirika and Shirabe in their Symphogear forms and the screen behind them shows God Zababa.

Hitori de wa shiru koto no nai
Te no nukumori kanjitai kara

The screen then shows Maria in Symphogear form with a sad face and Serena in Symphogear form with a blank face staring at each other. Behind Maria is Natassja while behind Serena is Yuiitsu. The two sisters reached out their hands to each other trying to grasp each other but their hands instead turned into black and white silhouettes then spun around showing many things such as doctor ver with solomon's staff, baby nephilim shards of Shenshoujing and others.

Kimi dake ni sasagu inochi no senritsu
Utsukushī niji wo egaku towa e no joshō
Kono mune no chikai wa dare ni mo ubaenai

The scene then shows Hibiki fighting against Shirabe then Chris fighting against Kirika, then Tsubasa fighting against Maria and Kanade fighting against Serena. Then there is Kuuga who faces off against Miku in her Symphogear form.

Tobitatō koe wo kasanete
Sora ga matteiru kara

When Kuuga wanted to attack Miku, Kuuga returned to Shou's form while Miku returned to her normal form, both of them looked at each other and smiled, then everything went dark when Shou changed back to Kuuga, but it returned to light again when the four Symphogear girls landed next to Kuuga and ended with the title that appears on the screen.
_________________________________________

Chapter 9

After the battle, Kuuga transforms back into Shou, while the girls change into their Symphogear armor as they are now sitting on a submarine and are a little sad that the black Symphogear user and their allies have escaped with Solomon's Scepter and these Nephilim.

Genjuro soon arrives as he opens a hatch on the surface.

Genjuro: Are you kids okay? Genjuro asked as he walked over the submarine and walked towards them.

Hibiki: Shisho… Hibiki said before she looked down.

Hibiki: I think, even though Ryouko-san and I don't fully understand each other, we are at least connected on some level. But...

Shou: Hibiki... Shou mutters worriedly at his childhood friend.

Genjuro: If you haven't connected yet, keep slamming it until you do! You, of all people, know that there are things more powerful than words! Genjuro told him.

Hibiki: I don't understand what you're saying at all. But I'll try it! Hibiki said with strong determination, and her friends and Genjuro smiled at her.

Shou: Also I think Maria-san is not Fine. Shou said which made everyone look at him.

Shou: I heard Daguva say that Maria isn't Finé, it's also a bit strange that Finé doesn't know who Daguva is. Shou said which made everyone think.

Kanade: But what if they were actually working together, didn't he just help them escape? Kanade said.

Shou: Another thing is their eyes. Shou said which made everyone confused.

Shou: Finé's beautiful eyes are sparkling gold while Maria-san's eyes are beautiful cyan. Both of their eyes are beautiful but the color is very different. Shou said which made the girls frown because Shou praised Finé and Maria's eyes.

Shou: 'Maria-san's eye color is also the same as Serena's... is this a coincidence?' Shou thought completely ignoring the girls.

[With the Black Symphogears]

In the helicopter they are now thinking about what to do now.

Dr.ver: our base was taken over, and with it we lost the food necessary for the growth of the nephilim. The relic fragment that would become his sustenance had fallen into the hands of the second branch. However, we only have a few parts left that we reclaimed from our previous facility. In other words, we need to quickly replenish our stock.

Maria: And keeping that in mind, I'm sure you've also considered how to solve this problem.

Dr.ver: problem? I never thought much about it. After all, we have relic shards everywhere these days. Dr.ver said then looked at the pendants hanging around the girls' necks.

Shirabe realized what dr.ver was implying and acted shocked.

Shirabe: you don't mean to give him our pendant? Shirabe said angrily.

Dr.ver: no, of course not. Your equipment is important for our troops to be given away. said the bastard.

Maria: then I'll go and get their symphogea- Maria then said reluctantly, before she was interrupted.

Shirabe: no, I won't let you! Impossible. Every time you use your power, finè's soul grows stronger! That means yours is fading! I won't allow that
happen.

Maria: girls...

Dr.ver: then what should we do?

Kirika: we will, des! Protecting Maria is why we fight!

Dr:ver: time to make a plan.

[Time Skip-Lydian]

A few days later, Shou walked into Lydian Academy his mother and little sister waiting for him there.

Shou had just helped one of his friends and had only finished now so he immediately went to Lydian but he was still thinking about Maria and the two other girls.

Shou: 'I know they're not bad people, but what's their goal.' Shou thought as he was lost in thought without realizing he bumped into someone which made the person he hit fall.

???: Ouch!

Shou: Sorry are you okay? Shou said as he crouched down to see who he bumped into.

Shou was very surprised when he saw the beautiful cyan eyes he had always known.

Shou: 'Maria-san!' Shou shouted frantically in his heart.

In front of him was Maria Cadenzavna Eve who was wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses apparently for disguise. But because Maria bumped into Shou, the hoodie he was wearing came off and his sunglasses fell.

Maria: That's bad! Maria said frantically as the girl quickly put her hoodie back on her head and put on her sunglasses.

But because Maria's hair has horns, her hoodie actually looks like that, which makes her disguise look very bad. In fact, it was very strange because no one noticed Maria.

Maria: I'm fine. Maria said as she turned around and tried to  leave.

But Shou saw a paper left behind by Maria. Shou immediately took the paper and called Maria.

Shou: Sorry you dropped something. Shou said calling Maria.

Maria, who heard this, immediately came back and took the paper.

Maria: Thank you very much. Maria said while bowing to thank you.

But when she bent down, her sunglasses fell, which made Maria frantically grab the sunglasses.

Seeing this made Shou's sweat drip because he wasn't used to Maria's clumsy nature.

Shou: 'It seems Maria-san doesn't recognize me.' Shou thought.

Maria: 'Oh my gosh, why did Mom even tell me to do this.' Mari thought with a red face because of her clumsy behavior.

[Flashback]

Natassja: Maria I have another task for you. Natassja said with a serious look.

Maria: Another assignment. Maria said with a serious look.

Natassja then handed Maria a piece of paper.

Natassja: Go shop for our supplies. Natassja said which shocked Maria.

Maria: What did you say?

[End Flashback]

Maria: 'What if someone recognizes me, plus I don't know where the supermarket is.' Maria thought frantically.

Shou: Sorry  but I looked at the contents of the paper earlier and it looks like it's a shopping list of whether you're going shopping. Shou said which made Maria nod slightly.

Maria: 'It seems he doesn't recognize me.' thought Maria.

Maria: True but I don't know where the nearest supermarket is. Maria said in an embarrassed tone.

Shou: If you don't mind I can help you. Shou said which made Maria a little surprised.

Maria: Are you sure? Maria asked.

Shou: Of course I really like helping others. Shou said which made Maria smile a little.

Maria: OK then I accept your offer. Mari said with a smile.

Maria: My name is Maria, what is your name? Maria asked offering a handshake.

Shou: My name is Shou, nice to meet you Maria-san. Shou said then shook Maria's hand with a smile.

Maria was mesmerized by Shou's innocent and pure smile that made the young woman's cheeks turn red.

Maria: 'Very cute.' thought Mary.

[Super Market]

Shou and Maria soon arrived at the supermarket. Shou and Maria had almost finished the shopping list and were now looking around for eggs as he walked in the building.

Shou: Now let's look here, eggs, eggs… Shou mutters as he looks around and immediately sees the eggs.

Shou: Oh, that's it! Shou immediately walked towards the eggs.

When Shou took several cartons of eggs and put them in a shopping bag, Maria just smiled while looking at Shou.

Maria: 'What a kind boy.' Maria thought before she put on a sad face.

Maria: 'If Serena were alive would they be the same age.' Maria thought sadly.

Shou: Everything on the shopping list is done Maria-san is there anything else? Shou said with a smile.

Maria immediately woke up from her reverie after hearing Shou's voice.

Maria: That's not all, thank you for helping. Maria said with a smile.

Shou: Then do you still have more time? Shou asked which made Maria nod.

Maria: Yes, I'm not in that much of a rush. Maria said.

Shou: Then how about we go for a walk first? Shou said which made Maria smile mischievously.

Maria: Heh~ Shou-kun we've just met but you've already asked this Onee-san out, you're quite brave huh. Maria said which made Shou blush.

Shou: It's not like that, it's just- Shou couldn't finish his explanation because he heard Maria laugh.

Maria: I'm just teasing you Shou-kun, then let's go on a date with Onee-san. Maria said while pulling Shou's hand.

Maria and Shou then start their date. The two went to a clothing store where Maria tried on various clothes but didn't buy anything, the two then went to buy a hamburger then went to the arcade where Shou won a black devil doll for Maria from a claw machine and ended with the two going to an ice cream shop.

Soon Shou bought two soft serve ice creams for him and Maria, and the two of them now sat on the bench to eat them.

Maria: Delicious, thank you for buying this for me, Shou-kun. Maria said before he continued eating his ice cream.

Shou: Of course, no problem... Shou said with a smile.

Maria licked her tongue up and down before she bit the top, then she licked the sides.

Shou couldn't help but keep watching and couldn't seem to look away. But Shou really focused on Maria's eyes. The beautiful Cyan colored eyes are really similar to Serena's eyes.

Shou: 'Maria-san's eyes are very similar to Serena's eyes is this a coincidence?'

As he looked at Maria, Shou didn't notice the ice cream in his hand starting to melt in his hand as the cream flowed down his hand.

As Maria finished the last of her ice cream, she immediately noticed Shou's ice cream starting to melt in her hand.

Maria: Oh no, Shou-kun your ice cream is starting to melt. Maria told him.

Shou then looked at the ice cream and saw that it had indeed melted.

Shou: Oh no... Shou said before he took the cone upside down with his other hand.

Shou then starts trying to remove the melted ice cream from his hand, but it gets stuck in his hand.

Shou: This is great. Do you have any napkins I can use? Shou asked.

Maria: Oh my, you are careless. Maria said as she took out a napkin and started wiping Shou's ice cream covered hands.

The scene looked like an older sister taking care of her younger brother.

Maria: Why are you daydreaming until your ice cream melts? Maria asked.

Shou: I've been paying attention to Maria-san's eyes, they are very beautiful in my opinion. Shou said bluntly which made Maria blush.

Maria: Are my eyes really that beautiful? Maria asked while blushing.

(A/N: I won't lie I think Maria's eyes are the most beautiful eyes of all the characters in Symphogear does anyone agree?)

Shou: Actually, the color is similar to my little sister's eye color. Shou said.

Maria: I see but how is that possible? Your eye color is red.

Shou: She is the adopted younger sister. Shou said.

Maria: I see... then please take care of your little sister, okay? Maria said with a smile after finishing cleaning Shou's hands.

Shou: Thank you Maria-san. Shou said while smiling looking at his clean hands.

Maria: You're welcome. Maria said with a smile then stroked Shou's head.

Maria: Actually, I used to have a younger sister, she died in an accident. If she were still alive, she would probably be the same age or a little older than you. Maria said while smiling sadly.

Shou: Sorry... Shou said in a guilty tone.

Maria: No need to apologize it's been a long time. Maria said once again stroking Shou's head.

Maria: And looking at you really reminds me of my little sister if you want you can call me Onee-chan. Maria said with a smile.

Shou: Sorry it seems too soon we just met. Shou said while smiling awkwardly.

Maria: You're right. Maria said also smiling awkwardly.

Maria: Anyway I have to go now otherwise my mother will be angry. Maria said as she picked up the groceries and walked away.

Shou: Well I have to go too. Shou said as he started to get up.

Shou: Can we exchange phone numbers? Shou asked.

Maria was hesitant at first but still nodded in agreement.

Maria: Of course but don't tell anyone my number. Maria said as they exchanged phone numbers.

Maria: Thank you Shou-kun I had fun today, I haven't had fun like this in a long time. Maria said with a sincere smile.

Shou: You're welcome. Said Shou who also smiled sincerely.

Maria then quickly kissed Shou's forehead before the girl ran away from Shou.

Maria: See you Shou-kun. Maria said as she ran leaving Shou who was still blushing there.

Maria: 'What a good boy, I want to protect him.' Maria thought as she ran.

_

_______________________________________ A/N: This story is just a fanfic and there are some characters made by the author that have nothing to do with the original Anime Senki Zesshou Symphogear and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 1 39
sequel to the first one. there back. New friends new enemies new adventure on both worlds.
41.3K 397 13
This will take Ikki Kurogane into the 2nd season of DXD
16.7K 434 41
In this fanfic (OC character) along with Tokisaki Kurumi (fav waifu) comes to Japan with the reason to make AHNS a mess ships.: O.C. x Tokisaki Kurum...
4.9K 97 6
(WARNING SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MOVIE!!!) Over 20 years have passed since Kamen Rider OOO, Hino Eiji's, final...