The Raging Widow

By notbitchyxsweet

This takes place in the world of @babyxpyscho book "The Ivy Witch" but it's Natalie's POV. More

The Raging Widow
1. Captain America
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9. Avengers: Age Of Ultron
10
11
12
13
15
16. Captian America: Civil War
17
18
19. Black Widow
20
21
22
23. Thor Ragnarok
24
25

14

3 0 0
By notbitchyxsweet

We are getting ready for battle and I seen that I got a text from Bucky, I couldn't answer that right now. I got dressed putting my hair up.

I went downstairs seeing Tony and Steve talking and Nick joining them. I couldn't hear what they were saying, which sucks.

Then I seen Clint saying goodbye to Laura. As I head out the door Rui was coming behind me.

R-ready for battle?

N-ready then I will ever be.

R-don't go too hard wouldnt want to hurt the baby.

N-lower your voice and the baby is not developed yet.

R-just make sure you don't harm my future niece or nephew.

He said walking ahead of me and I shook my head.

I seen Bruno standing next to dad.

N-hey yall not coming with us?

Bru-we are riding with Nick.

N-oh okay.

Steve came up behind me while Stephanie were following behind him.

Steve-Okay so it's going to be Myself, Nat, Clint, Stephanie and you with me. Tony and Rui is going to be together while Banner and Bruno goes with Nick.

N-hey, what about Nyx and Thor? Where are they?

Steve-they had things to deal with at home.

I nodded as we all went our separate ways. We boarded the ship and I was ready my dad and Bruno is on edge as always but im sure they will be fine.

***

Steve and Stephanie was on top of a building coming from checking on Helen while myself, Clint and my mom was on the ship.

They were fighting Ultron and from the sound of it, he was losing.

N-need a hand Steph?

S-I got this

Clint-you're not a match for him, Cap.

Steve-Thanks Barton.

I cringed going over to my mom as we both got ready to jump off the Quinjet.

Clint-We got a window. Four, three... give 'em hell.

We dropped out of the Quinjet on a bike and rides towards the truck. On her way, she picks up Steve's shield

Nat-I'm always picking up after you boys.

Clint-They're heading under the overpass, I've got no shot.

Nat-Which way?

Clint Barton: Hard right...wait...Now.

We headed over to the truck. She tossed me Steve shield, and I went over to the side he was on. I threw Steve back his shield and he uses it to knock Ultron away from him

After I tossed the shield to him, I was riding my motorcycle trying to get away but Ultron lifted up the ground stopping me.

I could hear my mom telling the civilians to get out the way.

Stephanie groaned as they were struggling with Ultron in battle.

I finally made it to where my mom was by taking the shortcut.

N-Clint, can you draw out the guards?

Clint-Let's find out.

N-Beep beep!

I said to the civilians as they were in my way.

Clint-Natty, Nat Heading back towards you both. So whatever you're gonna do, do it now.

Nat-I'm going in. Cap, can you keep him occupied?

Steve-What do you think I've been doing?

As my mother and I enters the truck the Drones head back, pick up the truck and lift off

Clint-The package is airborne. I have a clean shot.

N-Negative. We are still in the truck.

Clint-What the hell are you...?

Nat- Just be ready, Im sending the package to you.

I looked at my mom as she tries to enter the code.

Clint-How do you want me to take it?

N-Uhh, you might wish you hadn't asked that.

I said as my mom and I are cutting the ropes.

S-fuck, we lost him! He's headed your way!

Clint-Nat, we gotta go.

I put the bomb in the truck and we jumped on the cradle as it drops into the Quinjet but my foot gets caught by Ultron and i get pulled away. I looked to my right and my mother has been captured as well.

N-let me go you fucking robotic bastard!

Ultron-careful you wouldnt want to fall now would you?

Nat-Natty you're going to be okay.

Why is it always me being kidnapped.

***

I slowly opened my eyes but as I tried to move, I couldn't. I was tied up, I looked over and my mom was next to me.

I looked around and it looks like we are in some type of robot underground lab.

Ultron- I wasn't sure you'd wake up. I hoped you would, I wanted to show you something. I don't have anyone else.

Is he serious right now? Is he trying to playing the victim?!

Ultron-I think a lot about meteors, the purity of them. Boom! The end, start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be beautiful. The world would've looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy. Instead they'll look up in horror because of you. You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, "What doesn't kill me..."

My eyes widen as another bigger body of Ultron's destroys him.

Ultron- "...just makes me stronger."

He grabbed my mom and I putting us in a cell and locking it.

N-I am so fucking down with being locked up in a cell.

Nat-cmon Natty you know Cap doesn't like that language.

I laughed.

My mom starts looking around and she told me to hand her wires.

I wasn't sure what she was doing but she was pressing a button.

N-what are you doing?

Nat-telling Someone where we are.

She said smiling.

Nat-and it's working.

***

As we are waiting for someone to help us. I then heard what sound like my dad and Bruno and call out to us.

BB-You girls alright?

N-Yeah.

Bru-The team's in the city, it's about to light up.

Nat-I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?

BB-Yeah, I did.

He held up an alien rifle and blasts the cell door open.

Nat-So what's our play?

She said walking out. I went over to my dad hugging him and Bruno

BB-I'm here to get you to safety.

N-Job's not finished.

Bru-We could help with the evacuation, but we can't be in a fight near civilians. And you've done plenty. Our fight is over.

N- So we just disappear? I don't get it... why are we not helping.

Nat-Natty-

N-no! Im helping that bastard held us hostage! He is the reason Megan left!

My mom nodded at me and i was confused as she went over to my dad.

Everything started to rumble and my dad held my mom as Bruno grabbed me.

BB-we gotta move. Lets go-

N-wait dad? You and Bruno aren't going to turn green?

Bru-I've got a compelling reason not to lose my cool.

Nat-I adore you

She said pulling my dad into a kiss and I realized what she was doing.

As she pushed dad off the cliff I did the same thing to Bruno.

They jumped up and they smirked.

N-we have a job to finish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.5K 38
Alexa Parker (nickname Lexi) is a 15 year old girl who is an orphan and lives with her aunt together with her twin brother Peter Parker. One day she...
2.1K 67 16
After a party with her friends, the Avengers, Y/N forgets everything about them and herself. According to Tony's orders, no one is allowed to tell Y...
47.6K 1.5K 37
Here is my version of the Avengers in a chatroom. But they aren't in a chatroom, it's a group text. See what these crazy heroes text! This story take...
407K 11.8K 50
Beatrice was pretty prone to being an absolute dumbass online but when she meets her soulmates she realized how her dumbassary was about to fuck her...