Black Lagoon: The Island of L...

By Ghost-the-Writer

[ CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ] Former SAS operative Dustin Pyle delves into a mission of a lifetime when he wind... More

Author's Note
1 ‐ New Blood, Old Sea
2 ‐ Dustin and The Lagoon
3 ‐ In The Line Of Fire
4 - A Rough Bet
5 - Frantic Beginnings
6 - Piece By Piece
7 - Divine Proposal
8 - Close Bonds
9 - Cold Hearted Tension
11 - The Arrival

10 - Mission In Motion

20 1 0
By Ghost-the-Writer

"Damn, Revy, why do I have to be the bloody luggage boy..?" Grunted Dustin tiredly as he stumbled onto one of the many piers in Roanapur's boating docks, carrying two large tote bags.

"Cause you're strong enough.." Revy said with a smirk as she walked right alongside him, heading over to where the Lagoon Company's main vehicle of travel was. "You playin' pussy right now, Dusty?"

"No, madam..."

"Hey! Don't fucking call me that!"

As the two came to a stop, they got a look at what they would be traveling the waters in.

Instead of the regular torpedo boat, it was a medium-size fishing boat customized for things other than fishing- signified by its steel silver finish and wooden decking.

On the top deck stood Dutch and Benny, who were currently getting any equipment up top situated. Feng and Rock were inside the boat's main quarters, handling everything else for their maiden voyage.

"Is that the last of our firepower, Dustin?" Dutch asked as the brit walked onto deck, dropping the duffel bags.

"Yep." Dustin replied, stretching. "Grenades, ammunition, magazines.. what you asked for."

"Good.. take the bags into the main quarters and stay on the boat. I'm making some calls to the people on the waters.. trying to see when the coast is clear." Dutch said back, before walking away.

Benny would smile, reaching into a cooler and tossing Revy and Dustin some fresh canned beer.

"Relax for a bit, you two. Only God knows how long we'll be held up in the docks." Benny joked, before sitting down in a folding chair he had brought along. Revy cracked open her beer and sipped from it, while Dustin simply stared towards the water, admiring the scenery.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't miss twinkie herself!" Chimed in a familiar voice, which prompted Revy and Dustin to turn their heads.

Walking onto the pier was the one and only Shenhua... a Taiwanese assassin and a personal employee of Mr. Chang himself. Coy, cunning, and alluring, the woman was known for her brutal fighting skills and undeniable beauty. The sunlight would shine down on her, highlighting her outfit- a nice Asian style blouse with golden stitching, along with black pants and heels.

"Ch-Chinglish!?" Revy sputtered out, her emotions now a mix between surprise and frustration. "You're coming along?!"

Shenhua would make a small smile, her lips slightly pursed as she applied some burgundy red lipstick.

"Aww, Dutch not tell you about the rest of mission? How sad.. we also coming along to help."

Her eyes would shift from Revy, and slowly over to Dustin now. Seeing the man caused her teeny smile to become a well defined smirk.

"Well, I see you have new member now, too. What his name?"

Dustin would grin, waving at her. "The name's Dustin, madam. You must be Shenhua."

"Wow, he call me madam, too.." Shenhua said back, playfully putting her hands together as she blinked her eyes at him. "You a single man, Dustin..?"

"Jesus christ, he's not here to be fucked by a million women, Chinglish!" Revy shouted, the volume of her voice enough to break Shenhua's little love trance.

"Why so protective about it, Revy..? You want him to yourself..?"

A empty beer can would be thrown, much to Shenhua's surprise.

"Just shut the hell up before I come down there, Chinglish!" Revy shouted back.

Following Revy's yelling fit, Dutch would walk back onto the deck, smiling at Revy as he saw who was on the pier behind them. "I see you three are becoming acquainted quite well."

"Oh yes, we talking like acquaintances, alright." Shenhua replied, smiling at Dutch's presence. "Revy here protecting your new member like he fresh meat."

Before Revy could blow a head gasket, Dutch would place a hand on her shoulder. "Chill, Revy."

He would then look at Shenhua again. "Where's the boat Chang had sailed out for you guys?"

"Don't know. He said it be arriving in an hour, and it already two hours since he said that." Shenhua said, shrugging. "I say I wait until boat gets here."

And after a few more good minutes, Sawyer and Lotton would arrive.

"Wow. This is quite the family vacation." Benny commented, while occasionally peeking towards the ocean while he stood on the deck. Meanwhile, Dustin was getting a good look at the two new strangers that had arrived.

Shenhua saw this, and smiled once more. "Oh, I guess you not met these two yet. This is Sawyer, the Cleaner. She might seem small, but she get paid to butcher people like hogs."

Sawyer would wave at Dustin, blinking at him. She was currently wearing an oversized black striped sweater and black shorts, with her trusty electrolarynx attached to her belt.

"And this is Lotton." Shenhua said, pointing to the silver haired man, who adjusted his glasses. He wore a simple white dress shirt, pants, and boots.

"Pleased to meet you." He said in response to Dustin, his tone very formal and quite gentlemanly. Soon enough a vehicle would arrive, and Mr. Chang himself would step out, dusting his suit off.

"My, my.. we're all here on time. That's rather impressive." He said with a smile as he walked down to the pier, adjusting his sunglasses.

"On time? You take two hours to get your ass here!" Shenhua retorted, obviously frustrated a little from his own time of arrival.

"Relax, my dear Shenhua. We'll still have plenty of time to reach our destination." He replied towards his employee, his tone straightforward and honest as ever.

"Good day, Dutch. I'm glad we have the chance to meet again." Chang said as he shook the other man's hand.

"I could say the same myself." Dutch replied with a grin.

"If Balalaika hasn't informed you yet, me and a few of my associates will be coming along to assist you in Mexico." Chang went on as another boat began to slowly pull into docks.

"Apparently she can't risk losing you all so early into the mission."

Revy would roll her eyes upon hearing this. "Great... just fuckin' great.. that mean we gotta deal with Chinglish over here?" She said, while pointing her thumb at the other woman.

"Hey! Don't act like I wanted in on this too, twinkie!" Shenhua said back.

"Enough with the bullshit, everybody.." Dutch finally chimed in, getting everyone to quiet down and listen to him. "We need to get our asses moving here.. let's not waste it on talking our damn ears off."

"Agreed." Chang said, before looking to Dutch. "I assume you'll lead the way until we're close to shore, and we eventually split up?"

"Correct." Dutch said with a faint grin as he adjusted his sunglasses. "Come on gang, let's get this show on the road."

And eventually, both of the groups would board their respective boats, and within a few more minutes, sailed out onto the crystal blue waters, leaving the outskirts of Roanapur City and heading into the wide open Indian Ocean.

Their mission had begun.

A few hours later, the Lagoon Crew dined to some supper, which was some steak and lobster cooked in the kitchen they had, which was quite filling. After they had ate, they split up into different areas, spending all of the time that they had left until they were going to reach the borders of Mexico.

Dustin, on the other hand, had gone up to the deck, to admire the darkening sky and the sounds of the waves as they brushed up against the boat. Soon enough, he was joined by Revy.

"Sup, Dusty. What are ya doing?" She asked, stopping next to him and leaning her elbows on the ledge.

"Just enjoying the scenery." Dustin replied as he looked over at her. "You got a smoke, Rev?"

"Of course." Revy responded, taking out a pack, which she took a cig from for herself, and then gave another to Dustin, like he asked. They both lit their smokes and sat there, admiring the environment.

"So, Dusty, you excited for what's gonna be coming here in a few days?" Revy asked, looking at him again. "Quite frankly, I think this is the most fun I've had in a long time."

"It'll only be fun if you won't get your head shot off." Dustin replied with a smirk, which received him a hard hit on the elbow by Revy.

"Shut the hell up!" She said back crassly.

"Hey, what's wrong with that? Can't friends look out for their own?"

Their banter would continue for a little while longer, but soon Dutch walked out, stopping their periodic fun.

"Sorry to spoil your little date, but it's gonna get windy tonight. I'd like for all of the crew to be inside before we go lights out."

"Alright, alright.." Revy said with a sigh as she walked past Dutch, going back into the boat. Dustin smiled and watched her leave, puffing some smoke from her cig.

"She's a wild one, Dutch. I'm surprised you've kept her on your payroll for this long."

"Oh, I sonetimes say the same thing to myself." Dutch said with a grin as the two men walked back in the boat, ending the evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 247 53
"You're so soft baby" he murmurs. "I wish I could say the same about your dick." I exclaim. An enticing smile lingers on his lips. "Seriously, do yo...
570K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
17.3K 208 22
Plot: You are a badass mercenary, you are Latino, emotionless, are a quiet loner, cynical, and don't look like much but you get by doing small jobs f...
14.7K 189 21
((Be sure to read the new Remastered version!)) When the crew of the Lagoon Company raid a cargo ship during a job from Balalaika, a series of events...