Naruto The Dark Mage

By KZ1818

Naruto Reincarnation Of Zeref Dragneel More

prologue
1
Academy Graduation
Bell Test
Wave Arc 1
Wave arc final
Chunin Exams Arc
Phase 1
Phase 2
Preliminaries
Preliminaries 2
Preliminaries Final
Konoha Crush
Konoha Crush end
Search For Tsunade
Search For Tsunade 2

Confessions and Confrontations

1.4K 62 6
By KZ1818

At the hotel

Naruto and the others were sitting at the bar. Jiraiya and Shizune asks him about Ankhseram. Tsunade was also interested to hear about it.

"Just what did you do to piss off that God." Jiraiya

Naruto picked up his glass" Long story short. I tried to resurrect someone. Ankhseram who is the God of life and death, didn't like the idea of me trying to bring someone back from the dead."

"If that's true. Then why hasn't Orochimaru or my Grand-Uncle Tobirama not been punished by Ankhseram." Tsunade

"She has a point" Jiraiya

"That's because Ankhseram isn't a god from this world. He comes from another world," Naruto

Shizune, piecing together the implications, suddenly spoke up. "Wait, Naruto, if this God is from another world, does that mean... you are also from that world?"

Naruto nodded "Yes, in my past life, before I was Naruto Uzumaki, I was Zeref Dragneel, a dark mage from the world called Earth Land. After my death there, I was reincarnated here."

The revelation struck like a thunderbolt. Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Shizune were taken aback, each processing the information in their own way.

Shizune asks Naruto why he wants to die so badly.

Naruto gives them a explanation on his curse." The curse of contradiction, that Ankhseram placed on me, is multifaceted. Firstly, it grants me immortality. I can't age, and I can't die by normal means. Secondly, it comes with death magic, a powerful and dangerous ability that's tied to my emotions, particularly my value for human life."Seeing the puzzled looks on their faces, he elaborated further.

"If I care for someone, if I value their life highly, the curse will activate and... kill them. It's like the more I love, the more likely it is that I'll cause death around me."

The room grew heavy with the revelation.

Jiraiya frowned deeply, the lines on his face hardening. "So, essentially, this curse punishes you for having human connections, for caring and valuing others. That's a harsh sentence for anyone.

"Naruto nodded , his eyes reflecting a well of sadness"That's why my greatest wish... is to finally die. To end this cycle of suffering. Not just for me, but for everyone around me. I don't want to risk harming innocent people"

Tsunade spoke up, her voice thick with emotion, for her relative. "That's no way for anyone to live, Naruto. It's cruel. There has to be a loophole or a way to break the curse.

"We need to consider all our options. Research from both our world and any information about Earth Land that Naruto can provide. There must be some precedent, some way to counteract or nullify the curse." Shizune

Jiraiya nodded in agreement, his determination clear. "We'll start looking into every known form of sealing technique, curse breaking, and even forbidden jutsu that might offer a solution. Anything that might give us a chance to end your curse, Naruto."

"I know of a way to break my curse" Naruto

"Just tell us what it is and we will do what we can to help you" Jiraiya

"It's simple. All you have you do is get cursed and fall in love with me. Then you kill me." Naruto said eye smiling

"Something that doesn't involve killing you." Tsunade

"No I don't know any other methods." Naruto

Naruto downed his drink and got up from his seat. He went to hotel room to rest. He tells them they can come up with solutions another time.

As Naruto left Tsunade and Jiraiya started to drink excessively. They felt sad for the raven-haired boy.

Few days later
Naruto and the others went back to Konoha.

Tsunade's inauguration was held.

Sasuke and Kakashi was healed by Tsunade.

Jiraiya had left the village in search for ways to help Naruto.

Kakashi took Naruto and Sakura to visit Sasuke.

Sasuke had a scowl on his face. As Sasuke saw Naruto, he glared at him.

"What's with the stink eye." Naruto chuckled

Fight me now'' Sasuke

"Sasuke you are in no condition to fight'' Sakura

"Shut up Sakura. Naruto fight me" Sasuke yelled as he activated his Sharingan

"It's seem his encounter with Itachi rattled him" Kakashi thought

''Sasuke please stop." Sakura

Kakashi placed his hand on her shoulder and whispered." Let's not interfere Sakura. He clearly needs to get this out his system."

"Sasuke what's wrong with you." Sakura thought

Sasuke got out of bed and walked up to Naruto.

"Let's fight or are you to chicken." Sasuke

"Kick his ass" Kurama

"Alright let's do this" Naruto

"Follow me." Sasuke said walking out the room

Naruto followed him to the roof. Kakashi and Sakura followed suit.

The two stood a few steps away from each other.

Naruto chuckled.

"What's so funny.'' Sasuke

"Oh nothing. I was remembering how you charged at your brother with your the best jutsu only to get slammed into that wall." Naruto laughed

Sasuke glared at Naruto.

"What did you say you loser." Sasuke

"You heard what I said or are you deaf" Naruto

"Naruto why are you provoking him" Kakashi thought

Sasuke charged at Naruto.

The two engaged in a taijustu battle. Sasuke managed to deflect the first few blows with the use of his Sharingan, reading Naruto's movements and responding in kind. He got overwhelmed by Naruto.

Realizing physical attacks alone wouldn't be enough, Sasuke quickly jumped to the sky, forming the hand seals for his Grand Fireball Technique. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" he shouted, releasing a massive, roaring fireball towards Naruto. The fire surged across the gap, heat distorting the air.

Naruto countered with a water spell. "Suiton: Water Wall!" A torrent of water rose from the ground, intercepting the fireball with a hissing steam cloud that briefly obscured Naruto from view. Using the cover, Naruto shifted to another elemental attack, sending a bolt of lightning from his fingertips towards Sasuke.

Sasuke, expecting a counter, dodged it midair, evading the lightning. He retaliated with his Chidori, the chirping sound filling the air as lightning wrapped around his hand. He darted towards Naruto, aiming to pierce through Naruto's with the piercing thrust of his lightning-infused hand.

Sakura ran towards them, yelling at them to stop.

Naruto smiled as he activated his time magic, freezing the moment. Everything stood still, including Sasuke, suspended in action.

Naruto punched a hole through Sasuke's chest.

As Kurama saw this, he let out mad laughter.

"Sorry to ruin your fun" Naruto said before reversing his actions

Sasuke was closing in Naruto.

Kakashi stopped Sakura.

"Let me go Kakashi-sensei. They are going to kill each if this continues" Sakura

Kakashi didn't say a word nor did he let her go.

Sakura was horrified, as Sasuke's Chidori pierced through Naruto's chest.

As Sasuke had struck Naruto. The anger he felt had vanished, it was replaced by panic." What have I done."

"It's alright." Naruto smiled as he delivered a strong punch to Sasuke's gut

Sasuke vomited and coughed up blood before he passed out.

As Sakura saw Naruto's wound regenerate, she remembered that he was immortal.

"Who knew a visit to the hospital would be this fun" Naruto

Kakashi and Sakura looked at Naruto, thinking he was nuts.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.4K 18
Naruto has been ignored by his 'family' for his twin sister for years, but after a horrible beating he meets someone who wants to protect him and hel...
31.2K 858 13
Naruto reincarnation of Shanks
33.5K 656 22
«COMPLETED» __________ NaruKarin NarutoxKarin _____________
264 19 9
The Elemental Nations have never seen something like this before!