my safe place

By sofiaapearl

They say when love is real it'll find it's way. And that's how I met the love of my life. As cliche as it s... More

introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.

12.

5 1 0
By sofiaapearl

I turned to actually admire this place and to say this place looked for those loaded spoilt kids was a fucking understatement because it's interiors wre fucking chefs kiss.

"Good evening sir, what would you like to have" A waiter comes up to us and asks us.

"Order for me" I tell Ezra while giving him a side eye and he looks surprised but nods his head and says something but my entire focus was on the wall which looked like a Greek god museum. They had wall arts and sculptures giving it the perfect aesthetic cafe vibes minus the chandeliers hanging and the statues which looked like it could cost my entire existence.

I realized now that I was underdressed again.
I remembered it again.
And not to be dramatic but it hurt my heart, my fucking soul was wounded knowing that I actually came to a place this nice while dressed up like a stale sack of potatoes.

"Why wouldn't you tell me to not dress? " I hiss at Ezra who is actually ignoring me right now.

*piss piss* I hiss at him and he continues to ignore me.

I bend down to see his foot and stamp on it hard to which he looks up to me a small frown settling on his pretty face.

"You don't have to worry about how you dress up, this is the vvip section. No ones gonna come here, you don't have to worry so much" He says while rolling his eyes my sentence.

I wish his eyeballs get stuck in the back of his head.

"But- I could click so many pictures for my Instagram if you only had to open that mouth of yours" I grumble while huffing and puffing at him.

And to my surprise the man was being honest, the entire time no one came while we sat and ate. I ate lasagna and it was too fucking tasty for me not to lick the bowl and plate. I probably would have done that if I had to come here with Anya or I would have done it at home.

I knew I would be judged by Ezra and probably introduce him to his new favorite ick which I dint want to do right now so I decided to smile at him. Very well knowing that if he probably heard his thoughts right now he would run away and never even look at my face again.

"Why haven't you eaten anything? " He asks me and I realise he was speaking about the previous day so I remained silent.

"You shouldn't start yourself love. " He says and my cheeks immediately like as if the word love ignites some shit in it, it started to turn fucking red.

"I wasn't starving myself" I tried defending myself and making myself look really tough.

Which of course be ignored.

"How did you know I hadn't had anything since yesterday? " I ask him and he stares at me like as if I asked the most obvious question ever.

"We all were there the entire time" He says and I nod my head forming an "O" Shape in my mouth.

" The next time you decide to starve yourself think about the amazing food that you practically drooled over" He says with a smirk on his face making me throw a tissue right at his face.

"I wasn't drooling bitch" I say and he chuckles at me. And God if I wasn't already head over heels for this man I would have fallen again and again after listening to him chuckle. He sounded so fucking hot making my entire body tingle.

He usually never shows this side of himself ever.
And to know that I made him giggle like a toddler with their feet swinging and swaying made my heart explode, not one time but 201 times specifically.

I felt like a proud father who just saw his kid do something extraordinary.

By now I was grinning ear to ear at him and he noticed it because his bitch face expression came back again.

"You look pretty when you smile" I tell him genuinely and he just looks at me, maintaining eye contact to which I turn my face my cheeks heating more and more by just knowing that he's sitting in front of me and looking at me.

"You want anything else" He asks me and I shake my head saying no while holding my tummy like a pregnant lady to show him the small baby bump that was already there. He shakes his head at me while having a small smile playing on his face. We walk out of the place and go back to my place to see Ethan, Ashton and Anya arguing about something.

As soon as we entered I could see all the dogs having a sly look on their faces to which I secretly was signaling them to drop it and not make it obvious to which they obvious ignored.

"So my favorite people finally came back" Ashton says walking towards me and hugging me.

"I should be your one and only favorite person, I'm hurt ash" I say holding my chest and making a frown.

"I wouldn't want my ass whooped later sof" He says and I chuckle looking at Ezra who was already sitting on the couch while scrolling through something.

He looks perfect for absolutely no reason.

The only place which was left was the couch so I went and sat next to Ezra who smelt so fucking good.

I really wished he smelt like some drainage pipe because the man's too perfect to begin with and I assumed that he never smelt good even though I knew it would never happen.

His arm brushes against mine and goosebumps appear on my hand making me look at him to see him already looking at me.

I don't know why I did that, but I'm blaming my anxiety and not me because me and anxiety me are 2 whole different personalities.

I pinch his cheeks and he smiles at me.
He's being really fucking cute and I hate to say it but I guess fucking wattpads influencing me a bit too much and I should come out of my delulu world because I swear to God the entire room went quiet and I could hear my fucking heart beat fast, my cheeks turned red already and I knew it.

I gave back a smile and we both dint leave eachothers eye contact because holy fuck this was so hot.

I finally decided to break it and look towards my friends who already noticed this and had their mouths wide open, they immediately turned their faces and prentended like as if they never got caught staring at us like creepys asses that they are.

I knew I had to tell Anya about my lil crush on Ezra because I swear I could feel her sending death treats to me without actually sending them.

We all spoke for a long time and normally hung out until it was 11:00 when they decided to go back.

We bid them goodbye and as soon as they went I was yanked by Anya who was fuming right now for not telling her about my tiny crush on Ezra.

I mean I always planned on ignoring him, which never happened and for a matter of fact I knew that we would never date so the thought of me telling them actually never made sense.

1 because the man's got his head stuck in his ass.
2 because I'm too traumatized to get into something with anyone ever again.
3 because even though I'm the type of girl who fantasies her entire life, I knew Ezra would never be attracted towards me in any way at all.

Anya and myself decided that I should actually not pay must attention to my lil crush because at the end of the day my lil heart would be crushed because of my lil crush on Mr. Bitch face.

"I'm just looking out for you, knowing him I don't think he'll ever be ready for a relationship and you've had your fair share in shitty men where they treated you  like absolute shit" She says.

" I don't want you sulking over any man ever again. I want you to be happy and always remember a man in your life always involves drama. And that's something that you don't want right now "

"We've come here, let's focus more on ourselves ok? I don't want you going through anything that you already went through Sofie. I can't look at you go back to where you came from" She says and I nod my head understanding her.

But the best part was that it was only from my side. The man never liked me so I don't think Anya had to elaborate and react the way she did.

But she's my bestie and only is looking out for me, which of course I'm very grateful for.

We talk about random shit about everything lil by lil and both of us fall asleep on my bed.

The next morning we woke up and decided to cook breakfast. After  filling our stomachs we attended classes as usual and I never saw the 3 of them in any of my classes today. They probably over slept.

Classes went by quickly and we were walking back to our apartment when all of a sudden Anya speaks.

"Why don't we surprise them by going to their place? " She asks me and I roll my eyes at her.

"And who do you think will give us their addresses? " I ask her and she rolls her eyes at me while removing her phone from her back pocket and checking something.

"Ashton has his Snapchat location on tho" She says and smiles at me.

"I mean we can surprise them" I say shrugging my shoulders, I did miss looking pretty boy so I was quite excited but I never showed it to Anya because I knew she would either tease me or give me a lecture.

After changing we quickly looked a cab and went to the location Ashton was at right now.

We stopped at a huge construction site, which already a few floors constructed. The building looked like an apartment.

And there was no one surrounded.

This place was creepy as fuck.

"I swear to God if I find him smoking a joint here, I will take holy water and give him bath in it because who the fuck comes to this kind of place? " I whisper yell as we both walk through the entrance.

I could spot Ezra's car and I got all excited and nervous at the same time. We look at a shadow walk up and decided to scare Ashton because why not?

Anya runs up and screams at him which follows by a gasp. I hurry up to see her face shocked and her hands closed on her mouth.

"What happened? " I ask her and look up to see  man standing there a gun pointed towards Ashley. He looked very scary.

"Who the fuck are you? " He growls at us.

Like legit fucking growls and I rethink my entire existence to begin with.

Why the fuck did we even come here to be in this situation.

My heart was beating mad fast right now.
My heart was in my mouth.

" I'm sorry, we thought one of our friend- he cuts me off by yelling at me.

"Do not lie to me, tell me who sent you " He yells loudly his voice echoing in the building and look more puzzled than I ever was.

"Listen here mister no one sent us here and like she said one of our friends location showed the same place so we came here" Anya speaks back to him and as if something that she said triggered him, he walks down fast and we immediately start running. We could here him follow us quickly behind.

God was this man crazy?

I knew today was the day I would actually die. I just knew it.

*what the fuck is his problem" Anya says while we both ran for our lives. We entered a room where there wasn't any other way to escape.

"Fuck" We both cursed and turned to run.

"Anya call 911 right now" I tell her while gasping for air but we hardly turned and he was there.

He looked like a psychic right now.

He held the gun pointing towards me.

"I don't care if you dont tell me who you are" He says and does some shitto the gun.

"You'll be dying anyways" He says and pulls the trigger.

The fuck?
Tears started flowing real quick, the gun was pointed at me and I could hear Anya yell at him asking him to stop and telling him this was a misunderstanding.

I could hear her voice crack and before anything I heard a gun shot sound. I gasped closing my eyes waiting for the bullet to go through me but it dint. I heard a sound and started crying because I knew it was Anya.

I opened my eyes to see the man laying lifeless on the floor a pool of blood around him.
I look towards Anya who looked as clueless as me, we quickly walked out to see absolutely no one in sight.

"Let's get the fuck out of here" I yell at her while crying and we both run out of the building and quickly start walking towards any sort of road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
1.7K 178 24
A story of love and hate and well...multiple disasters..Read on to find out😉 Excerpt: He took me to a dark lane through a passage between two dilapi...
35.8K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...