By your Side (Lloyd x Reader)

By NinjagoWolf

Lloyd X reader. There is a legend, that in a park called Gateway, there are nine statues made out of gold. N... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15

14

160 9 1
By NinjagoWolf

C/n clicked on the remote, watching the channels change with boredom. "When do you think they'll come back?" She groaned. Y/n didn't look up from her sketchbook. "Soon." She responded.

"Uuigh, why can't we go out?!" C/n plopped down on her back, stretching her arms out. "You know why we can't." Y/n said flatly, giving her cousin an annoyed look.

"Yeah yeah, we're fugitives." C/n rolled her eyes. The next channel changed to show pictures of two missing girls, Y/n and C/n. "See?" Y/n held her hand out to the news. "Wherever." C/n grumbled, turning the TV off.

"Its been an entire week since they left! They're probably dead." C/n whined. "They're not dead." Y/n rolled her eyes, getting up and going to the miniature fridge. "How would you know?" C/n sat up, glaring at her cousin who was getting frozen blueberries. "They havnt come down in seven days."

"Maybe," Y/n shrugged, putting the frozen berries back inside the freezer, the cup in her hand halfway full of them. "But they're Ninja. I've done some researching, and there's a couple of Legends of their past battles. Climbing the Peaks is a piece of cake for them!" Y/n sat down on her bed again, leaning back against the pillows.

"Then why havnt they returned?" "Do you really think climbing two separate mountain tops and finding four Elemental Cores takes a day?" Y/n deadpanned at C/n, her fingers staining purple as she grabbed a berry. "Well, no, but-" C/n looked away in worry. "Trust me. They're okay." Y/n said gently. C/n pursed her lips and looked at Y/n, who was munching on blueberries, not a worry in her posture or face.

C/n sighed. "I guess.." She grabbed the TV remote and turned the TV on again, clicking past channels to distract herself. The two girls stayed silent for a minutes, C/n's worry slowly easing away. Blaze and the Monster Machines played on the TV, the volume low, but loud enough to listen to. C/n got up and padded over to the mini fridge. She rumaged through it, trying to find a snack for he boredom. In the end, she chose a wrapped up burrito and some yogurt.

Y/n suddenly grabbing her arm and yanking her away made her yelp, her food dropping on the ground. "Y/n, what the heck?!" She glared at the h/c haired girl, but her irritation was replaced with concern at Y/n's expression. Y/n pushed C/n behind her, staring at the door. "Y/n, what's wrong?" C/n shook her shoulder, panic beginning to grow in her. The door knob wiggled, the lock stopping the door from opening. Whoever was behind the door then slammed into it, tearing the lock off.

The two young girls flinched, Y/n cursing under her breath. C/n held the older girl's arm tightly, watching as a young woman with platinum white hair walked in. The woman spotted Y/n an C/n and sighed, gaze downcast. "They're...They're here, my Lord." She shuffled aside, allowing a Crystal Warrior to enter the room. The Warrior stared at them, head tilted. No spoke for a few seconds.

"Which one of you is the Soulmate?" The Crystal Warrior spoke. C/n felt Y/n stiffen, her breath quickening in fear. "I am." C/n pushed past Y/n, staring at the two unwelcome guests. Y/n looked at C/n incredulously. "What are you doing?!" She hissed, grabbing C/n's wrist.

"You are to come with me." The Warrior said. "What do you want?" C/n demanded. "Your Energy." The Warrior rasped, getting closer to the girls. "We're not going anywhere!" Y/n shook her head, pulling C/n back to her. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice. I'm sorry." The white haired woman looked genuinely appologetic. "Hey, you're that Harumi girl, aren't you?"C/n rose an eyebrow. Harumi looked surprised that C/n knew her. "Yes, how do you...?" "Oh, you're the reason why Lloyd has a butt ton of trust issues. I hope you're proud." C/n spat. Harumi flinched. "I- I didn't mean-" Harumi's excuse was cut off by C/n shrieking as the Warrior grabbed her wrist, ripping her away from Y/n's hold.

"C/n!" Y/n gasped, reaching out to her flailing cousin. "We leave to begin the extraction. I can not possess this form for long." The Warrior growled to Harumi, making her nod quickly. The Warrior dragged a screaming C/n to the door, ignoring her hits and kicks.

Thang!

The Warrior stopped, a metal pole smashing against his head. In his moment of pause, C/n managed to break free and she scrambled behind Y/n, who was using the lamp pole as a weapon. "Take care of the pest." The Warrior grumbled to Harumi. Harumi sighed and looked at Y/n. C/n was grabbing the other lamp pole in the room, ready to swing. Harumi dashed forwards and grabbed Y/n's pole, the two girls grabbing it as it was being held horizontally.

How is she still holding on?! Harumi thought in amazement as she pulled harshly, Y/n grunting as she was yanked forwards, still gripping the pole stubbornly, her knuckles turning white. C/n shouted as she swung the lamp at the Warrior's face, dislodging some of the glowing stones that made him up. Y/n lifted her foot and buried it into Harumi's stomach, kicking her away with all her strength. Harumi gasped as Y/n wasted no time, the other girl lifting the metal pole and swinging it down to collide with Harumi's side. Y/n hit Harumi again and again until C/n's squawk made her immediately turn to help.

The Warrior lifted C/n with ease, a hand wrapped around her wrist, the girl dangling in the air. Y/n swung the pole down, the pole bending and snapping, the hit weakening the Warrior's arm. C/n was dropped, and she scrambled back, only for the foot to be grabbed again. Y/n panted heavily, C/n's pole hand. "Let. Her. Go."

Cold metal on Y/n's neck made her tense up. Harumi brushed her white hair out of her sweaty face, blood being smeared across her cheek. "Just let us take her, and you'll live." Y/n's mind raced, and she made eye contact with C/n. Tears filled C/n's eyes and she shook her head, trembling as she was held in a headlock by the Warrior. "Leave." She mouthed. "I'm not leaving." Y/n slightly shook her head, careful of the knife being held against her neck. The blade drew a bit of blood, Y/n hissing as the cut stung. "Take me! Just- Just let Y/n go." C/n choked out. "C/n don't you fucking dare." Y/n seethed, tears filling her own eyes.

"You have a deal." Harumi nodded once, slowly going around Y/n, still holding the knife in her direction. Y/n stayed still, trying to come up with a plan. "Let us go, my Lord. We shall begin the extractment immediately once we return." Harumi lowered her knife to nod at the Warrior. "Good. I feel this form weakening." The Warrior began to walk away, C/n in tow, the girl instinctually struggling, but not enough to break free.

"Get rid of her." The Warrior ordered, making C/n's eyes widened. "You said we had a deal!" "Harumi made the deal, not me." The Warrior snarled. Harumi turned to Y/n with a pained look, holding the knife tightly. "I'm so sorry." She approached Y/n, holding the knife in a better angle.

"No!" C/n screamed, kicking her legs. "Y/n, run!" Y/n glared at Harumi with such hate, it made her falter for a second. "I'm not going anywhere." She hissed, standing her ground. "You kill me, you'll never get what you want from me." Harumi paused. "What do you mean?" "C/n isn't the Soulmate, I am." Y/n raised her head. The Warrior turned to Y/n, and stared at her. "Then I shall kill this one and take you."

"You kill her and I'll grab that knife and plunge it into my neck." A laugh bubbled out of Y/n's lips, a maniacal look in her eyes . "You let my cousin go, let her live, and I'll go with you." Y/n trembled in rage, her breathing quick. "I can snap her neck in an instant and drag you away." The Warrior tilted his head, placing a clawed hand on C/n's neck.

A sob came out of C/n, and she grabbed his wrist with both hands. "Y/n, don't-!" His hand tightened around her neck, making her choke. Y/n curled her hands into fists, her heart racing as she stared at the Warrior and C/n. "Let her go." "My King, the Child is not worth it. Let us take the Soulmate and leave!" Harumi urged. "Your heart has grown soft, Harumi." The Warrior snarled. "You have the blood of hundreds on your hands, yet you hesitate with this one? Heed my warning. It is either their lives, or yours."

Harumi flinched. "Yes...Your Majesty." She mumbled, staring at the ground. The Warrior looked back to Y/n. "I will not hesitate to snap this child's neck. Either you come with me, or-"

" LET HER GO!" Y/n screamed, holding her hands out, a blast of light shooting out of her hands. The blast hit the Warrior's face, making his head pop clean off his body. C/n tore his hand off her neck and scampered behind Y/n without a moment of hesitation. The Warrior kneeled down, and grabbed his head, placing it back on his shoulders. Harumi rushed to the Warrior's side, her hands hovering in the air in worry. She looked back at Y/n, who looked furious. "You have made your final mistake." The Warrior snarled, holding out a crystal blade that was slung against his hip.

"Oh, no I haven't." Laughter made Y/n's voice tremble, her entire body shaking, her hands in fists. The Warrior roared and dashed towards her, his sword held up to strike her down. Light much brighter than before lit up the room, the loud crackle of an explosion deafening. C/n hugged Y/n from behind tightly, pressing her cheek against her cousin's back.

C/n's arms loosened slightly when it went silent, Y/n's heavy breathing the only sound around. She opened her eyes, blinking rapidly to ward away the dust that greeted her eyes. She looked over Y/n shoulder to check if the Warrior and Harumi were still there. Her eyes widened at the sight of a large hole that went through the wall of the hotel room, the hole continuing through all the walls and revealing the outside. C/n turned Y/n to face her. "Y/n are you alri-"

Y/n blinked drowsily at her, blood rushing out of her nose and staining her blue shirt, blood dripping to the ground. "Oh my gosh, Y/n..." C/n stared at her in shock. Y/n chuckled weakly. "Are...they gone?" C/n nodded, her hands gripping Y/n's shoulders tightly. "Yeah, they're....did you do that?" "Iono." Y/n shrugged, stumbling forwards, slumping against C/n.

"Woah, its okay." C/n hugged her to support her weight. "Man you're heavy. Come on, lets pack up, and find a safer place to stay at." "Mkay.." Y/n mumbled. C/n set Y/n down on the bed, handing her a towel to block her nose. Y/n held the towel to her nose, nodding off every once in a while, but C/n calling her helped her stay awake. A few minuets later, C/n was all packed up. "Okay, lets go." She tugged Y/n up and wrapped her arm around her upper back, Y/n slinging her arm over C/n's shoulder. Both girls slowly made it to the first floor, which was a struggle since the elevators didn't work and Y/n nearly crumbled down the stairs more than once. C/n warily took Y/n to an open door, checking to see if anyone was inside before setting her down. They were in the laundry room, so there were many clean towels and blankets. Perfect.

"Y/n, I'm going to look around, okay? Imma see if theres any medical boxes. Stay put." She whispered. Y/n's eyes were nearly closed, and she weakly nodded. C/n patted Y/n's shoulder and snuck out of the Laundry room. She found it odd that no one had come to check on the ruckus upstairs, but her question was quickly answered when a purple figure stumbled across the Hotel Lobby. She gasped softly as she stared at the same thing Y/n had described to her from the news lumbered around. Crystal Zombies.

Her hands came up to her mouth to silence herself, and she pressed herself against the wall. It was worse than she expected. Much, much worse. C/n made her way back to the Laundry room, and locked the door once she got in. She turned to see Y/n struggling to stay awake. Her nose bleed stopped when they were still upstairs, C/n cleaning up the mess so the Warrior and Harumi couldn't track them down. If they survived that blast.

C/n's eyes went down to the blood stain on Y/n's shirt and she sighed. She dug into Y/n's backpack, and pulled out a gray shirt. "Change into this. Your shirt's all bloody." Y/n stares at her for a few seconds, processing her words, then looked down at her shirt. "Ooh." She mumbled. "Okay." She grabbed the shirt from C/n, and struggled to find the right side to it. C/n stood up and looked around. She ventured deeper into the laundry room and found an open door that led to the outside. She quickly closed and locked it, not wanting any Crystal Zombies to get inside and infect them. C/n hummed as she found a metal pole, and she picked it up. "Much sturdier than the lamps." she muttered, and made her way back to Y/n.

Y/n was curled up in the corner of the room, wearing the shirt C/n gave her, the blue one discarded a few feet away from her. C/n watched her cousin shuffle uncomfortably in on the hard cold ground, and decided to get as many clean towels, blankets and pillows to make a bed for them.

C/n put her hands on her hips with a heavy huff, staring down at the bed she made. There was a lot of pillows, and blankets, towels being used to be part of the base. "Hey, Y/n."

"Hm?" Good, she was still awake.

"Come on, lets move you over here." C/n leaned down and pulled Y/n up, Y/n trying to find her footing. C/n led her to the soft pile she made, and gently set Y/n down. Y/n breathed out softly as she sunk into the soft fabrics. "Now you can sleep." C/n smiled gently, and Y/n hummed. "Nks."

"No, Thank You. You saved me back there." C/n said softly, lying down next to her. Y/n eyes fluttered open. "I dunno how..." "We'll figure it out soon. Don't worry about it. Now you can rest as long as you want. Just not forever though." C/n added. Y/n huffed, it was a weak attempt at a laugh. "I...wont."

C/n watched as her cousin fell asleep, then laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling. She had turned off most of the lights, only leaving a few on to light up the room in soft light. She glanced at the metal pole by her side, and sighed. I hope the Ninja come back soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.1K 26
A/N: If you haven't read my first Lloyd x reader, I recommend you go read that first. You and Lloyd are engaged soon to be married, and you couldn't...
6K 318 15
Wait- right, you were a fucking 17 year old anemic girl who was failing most her classes, what the fuck could you ever do? ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀...
27.9K 600 28
Takes place in the world of the Lego Ninjago Movie after the first movie. Has nothing to do with the series! Reagan had been one of Lloyd's biggest...
3K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...