5

Let's just say, when Lloyd saw C/n and me, he wasn't thrilled.

"NYA! I told you that I didn't want them to come, yet you dragged them here?!" He scolded.

The Master of Water just rolled her eyes, a hand on he hip. "Lloyd, we need them. Plus, I didn't force them to come, they came on their own."

Lloyd huffed out in annoyance, giving C/n and I dissaproving looks.

"C/n, you're making me regret following you." I whispered to her. Lloyd rose an eyebrow at me.

"They're not coming with us. Its too dangerous."

"We're coming, so don't try to talk us out of it, Goldilocks." C/n flipper her hair over her shoulder sassily. Jay, and Kai burst out laughing.

Lloyd gave her the stinkeye, and she just glared back. "Dang,Y/n, who knew your soulmate was like this?" She leaned towards me, not bothering to lower her voice, nor did she break eye contact with the fuming blonde.

I smacked her shoulder, hissing in her ear. "He's not my soulmate!"

She gave me an unamused look. "Mmhmm, and the curse said you'd have to kiss a frog." She glanced at Lloyd. "On second thought, you might have to. Maybe a kiss will make him pleasant to be around." Lloyd have her an incerdulous , offended look, and Kai and Jay laughed harder, Cole joining them.

"C/n, the only reason we're here is because I wasn't going to let you go with them alone. We didn't have to come. So, stop being rude to their Leader ​​​​​​​​." ​​

C/n sighed. "Fine. I'll only bother him if he's picking on you. Ya hear that? If you do anything to hurt Y/n, you'll regret it!"

Lloyd scoffed, crossing his arms. "Mmhm, and what do you expect to do against me?"

"Well, for one, I know the girls would have my back." C/n motioned to the older girls, and they chuckled. "She's got a point. If you hurt her, or Y/n without a good reason, we'll defenetly jumping to their defence." Nya nodded.

Lloyd groaned. " We can just drop them off with their family."

"Lloyd, in case you havnt remembered, the Crystal King is out there. Now that we're free, he's defenetly notice and is wrecking havoc in who knows where. We need to stop wasting time, and start moving to Elemental Peaks." Cole spoke up, brows furrowed, laugher forgotten.

"I agree. I normally feel confident in my ninjitzu abilities, but the Crystal Warriors are no doubt running free. And we need to achieve Dragon Form again." Kai frowned. "So we need to go now."

Lloyd's eyes scanned his team, then he sighed. "Fine. But you guys are responsible for the Girls."

They nodded. "Alright." Cole nodded once in approval. Vania engulfed C/n and I in a hug. "Alright! Its good to have you two in!" She smiled, letting us go.

I smiled back awkwardly.

"Thanks!" C/n laughed.

"C/n, I hope you regret your decision." I grumbled as we stopped to rest at a gas station.

"N-nope! Not-at--not at all!" She panted, giving me a wide grin, sweat coming down her head.

I rolled my eyes as I went inside the gas station, following the rest of the teens.

The girls told us stories of their adventures as we traveled, the boys also joining in at times.

Lloyd didn't speak at all unless he was giving us an order, or telling us to take a break.

If you just ignore how he's annoyed with me and C/n,he's actually a nice guy, looking out for his team and asking for their opinions.

I headed towards the cashier after going to the bathroom, a cold water bottle in my hand.

I had no idea how the Ninja payed for their snacks, they just ended up having bags with them.

Nya and Kai had soda, water, and a bag of spicy chips, Cole was snarfing down those little cake things, Zane and Pixal had nothing, Vania and Skylor had sandwiches, and Lloyd and Jay were munching on some candy.

C/n had a bag of cheetos, and some coke.

"Wow. Just water?" She rose an eyebrow at me. I shrugged.

"Oh! Here, Y/n! " Jay's voice made me look up at him, and he dug into Lloyd's lollipop bag, making the blonde begin to protest, before making his way to me.

"Here!" Jay stuck his hand out, holding a blue raspberry lollipop.

"Um, no thank you! I'm good!" I shook in my head, smiling nervously.

"You really should eat something." Skylor came over. "Get a bit more energy. The sugar might give you some if you don't wanna actually eat anything. But I reccomend you go actually eat some food."

"I-I'll just wait." I shook my hands in a 'don't worry' motion.

"Just take the lollipop." Lloyd frowned, and I blinked at him.

"Hm???"

"Take the candy, and eat a sandwich. If you don't eat anything, you won't have the energy to keep on going. And then we'd have to drag you around. So, just eat." Lloyd gave me a stern look and I slowly reached for the lollipop in Jays palm. Vania gave me a sandwich and I gave her a nod of thanks.

On the inside, I wanted to bang my head against the wall in embarrassment.

"Thanks." I said softly, fiddling with the lollipop wrapper.

Pixal smiled. "It is important that you eat something. We have a long journey ahead of us."

I gave her a small smile and put the lollipop in my mouth, the sweet fast filling my taste buds.

Lloyd stared at me for a second, expression unreadable, a lollipop already in his mouth.

"Alright guys, let's go." He turns around, an led the way.