// "Don't make me your last h...

By S70945_

You are a street punk from New York, after a terrible accident with the mob you worked with for years, you de... More

Beggining
Routine
Purgatory
Fury
Acceptence
Circus
Perform
Truth
Voice
A/N
Spine
Urge
Solitude
Insane
Blood
Invitation
A/N
Spider
Web
Love?
Father
Trouble
Warning
Thank You! (A/N)
Soirรฉe
School
Swan
Resurrection
Antics Part One
Antics Part Two
Havoc
A/N
Tremble

Family

104 3 6
By S70945_

The woman has her hair let down, the color is as your own. "W-what's going on?" You ask as she just smirks, "I've come to introduce your services to her majesty. A shame I had to meet you like this, regardless. You're my son, and I'm sure your father would be pleased with himself if he saw you now. Even under different circumstances."

'What's going on? Is she actually my mom? If she is why is she here? What about the Wayne name? How is this even possible?' She reaches her hand out, "Perhaps you've heard of me as one of the three butlers in service to her majesty. And my name is Aubrey Brown, and I am in fact your mother." Hearing that you step back and are pressed against the desk, "Wh-why are you here?" Aubrey just smirks, "A mother should be able to see her child whenever she wants." You then speak, "Then why the fuck are you here now?"

Raising her brow, "Now that's no way to speak to your mother (Y/N)." You're confused and angry that your actual mother is here, so many questions flood your mind and you ask, "Why did I grow up the way I did? Why send me to two people who took care of me for sixteen almost seventeen years? Where did you go?" Aubrey crosses her arms, "It's complicated (Y/N). I'm one of the queens direct butlers." You then ask, "A woman?" Careful. She continues, "Is that so surprising?" You answer, "Nope, just that a queens butler is my mother."

"Now as for the reason you grew up as you did, it was for your own safety." Aubrey says as you sit down on the desk, "Well too late for safety." She nods, "Yes, seems you're in a world of trouble. Yet I find you at the Phantomhive manor living a good life." You quickly correct her, "As if any of its been good recently. I'm finding out who my actual parents are now." She maneuvers over to the door, "I'm sorry but we don't have time. Please follow me." You raise your brow, "Why should I?"

Aubrey lets out a sigh and says, "You come in cuffs or free son. Your choice." Best not to make a scene. 'Yeah after what you pulled last night why should I listen.' Still in this together. "Fine." You state and follow her inside. While walking to the front door Sebastian asks, "Beg your pardon but I was unaware of your presence Mrs.Brown." She then bows to Sebastian, "Forgive me, but her majesty required (Y/N) urgently." Ciel begins to come down the stairs, "Ah I see you've met Mrs.Brown already. I myself found out about her arrival earlier this morning, however I was unaware of her arrival."

"Apologies Earl Phantomhive, but the queen would like to address you both. You know how demanding she can be." Aubrey says as Ciel nods, "I understand how she can be, very well. Sebastian, (Y/N)." Snapping both of you to follow, you begin to walk outside to some rather elegant carriages. Boarding them hastily, you sit across both Ciel and Sebastian with Aubrey sitting next to you. "What is the queen like?" You ask as everyone thinks, "Hmm." "Well." "Uh." They all three say, "Intimidating." 'Oh boy...'

Ciel then asks Aubrey, "How come you were speaking to (Y/N) in his chambers?" She gladly smiles and says, "He's my son." Ciel and Sebastian's expression scream confusion, "Oh well..." Ciel managed to piece together who your parents are as you just grip the bridge of your nose. "What is the purpose of this visit?" You ask to break the awkward vibe in the air. "Well that's her majesties business. We simply act according to her will." 'I'm so screwed aren't I?' Hold on this may be fun.

The long trip comes to a close as your carriage arrives in front of the palace. "Be on your best behavior (Y/N)." Ciel states as he exits first with Sebastian following. Leaving the carriage after you're greeted by an escort of guards, Aubrey is right behind you. "Earl Phantomhive and Ward Wayne. Please follow us to have an audience with her grace." Your eyes dart around. 'Lots of guards and guns. Surely she can't be that terrifying... right?' You're the one going to see her. 'You idiot we are both going to see her.' Which is why I'll leave the talking to you. Don't fuck up.

Following the escort inside you're faced with a large throne room up ahead. You didn't notice it before but Ciel and Sebastian are dressed rather more elegant than ever. 'Seems we're underdressed.' You mean you? The guards ahead make way and take their positions along the main avenue of approach. A noble man calls out, "Now presenting Lord Ciel Phantomhive, head of house!" Ciel walks up slow and graceful. Sebastian following behind him a good couple spaces away.

"Now presenting Master (Y/N) Wayne! Ward of lord Nathan Wayne!" You walk slightly nervous and try to present yourself as confident as can be. Cmon, you'll be fine. 'Yeah right, you're not the one talking to her." Ciel kneels down infront of the queen a good ten feet away. You do the same just off to the left of Ciel. "Young men..." The queen speaks, her voice is old yet theirs a great weight over it. As if her voice is power itself. "I have a request to ask of you both." Ciel raises his head and you do the same, "Will you go forth in joint houses to go forth and take on the underworld?" The Queen speaks as this riddle of words is just a way of saying go together in a joint task.

Looking at you two Ciel speaks, "If that's your will. Then it shall be done your majesty." Suddenly all eyes are on you, 'What do I do?' Say yes you idiot. 'Yeah but I don't trust her.' Neither do I, but play the game and cheat it later. "Of course... your majesty." She forms from you can tell is a soft smile. One that grandma would make to her grandchild, "Tell me lord Wayne. Are you enjoying your time here?" Say yes so we can move along with our lives. 'Hey it's my life to ya know!'

You give a half hearted smile, "Of course your grace." Saying that she seems content, "Mrs.Brown speaks highly of her second offspring." Second? 'Second?' You and the voice mentally say in unison. Then the queen stands and everyone inside kneels, "Go forth with my grace young men." Taking a small bow she's escorted away from her throne. Then you and Ciel stand up to turn around to leave. 'What a colossal waste of time.' Hold on, turns out you have a sibling though.

Just as you walk out you see your mother joined by a gentleman older than you. Ciel asks, "You alright." You walk over to your mom near the side of the main entrance of the palace, "(Y/N), please you must meet your brother." See? 'I'm not in the mood.' As your mother speaks the man turns around, "Brother." His response is full of pride and yet has a strong tone of confidence behind it. "Brother." You two hold a long stare before he hugs you, "Tis our first meeting! Glad to finally see you!" You don't hug back as he swirls you around and around. 'Think I'm gonna be sick...'

He sets you down as you feel dazed, "Where are my manners! My names Ben!" Ben seems excited to finally meet you as you hold your head and say, "I'm (Y/N)." Shaking off that introduction you clear your throat, "So, I guess you grew up like I did?" Ben shakes his head, "Oh no, I actually grew up here at the palace with mom." 'Of fucking course he did.' That sucks for you. Truly. Ben then asks, "How is Lord Wayne treating you? I hear you're his ward now." You nod, "Yes, he treats me as if I were his own."

Ben just smiles, "Good! You're probably wondering what I do. Yes?" 'He's like a dog excited to see his master for the first time in years.' Well more like an annoying cat. "I've been here training by the way of the sword. Mother actually got me really into it, after all. I'm one of the best." You then comment, "I more so favor Elizabeth Midford." He laughs a bit, "I can see that, she does have immense talent. Wouldn't mind giving you a demonstration." You then look at his outfit. It's colorful, armor underneath his dress uniform. He seems like an important military figure.

"Maybe one day." You say before Mother explains, "He means now dearie. We have the courtyard renovated for you two." 'Of course.' You nod, "Well you know how to make an introduction brother." Ben just smiles and wraps an arm around you, "You know it, I hope you've been practicing your swordsmanship." Fuck that, raw power is all you need. 'Let's not blow our cover. I doubt they know you're in my head.' Following them inside the palace Ciel and Sebastian follow as you ask, "You sure you wanna stick around here?"

Ciel nods, "Of course, surely you wouldn't mind a quick thrashing." I'm betting he wants you to be punished for last night. 'That was you!' So? Your body though. Making your way to a large courtyard, stands are seen from above with seats. They're all empty with only Ciel, Sebastian and your mother in attendance. Your brother takes the opposite end where a sword stand is, he draws one up to give it a one over. "Just so you know brother, I don't intend to hold back. After all my own reputation is something I take pride in." 'How're we even related?'

You draw a random sword out and hold it as you would with a bat. However Ben's posture is more formal and straightforward. "Begin!" Your mother exclaims as the two of you circle one another, then you make the first move swinging from the right. Ben easily parries it and goes into a lunge. 'Is he trying to kill me?!' No, probably just toying with you. Moving your head aside you drive the sword upward, he twirls around to evade you. Sebastian and Ciel comment quietly as you two spare. "Seems this Ben also has more reaper than (Y/N)..." Sebastian says and Ciel nods, "And I think (Y/N) doesn't intend to use his other methods right now."

Eventually you're caught off guard from a quick parry into a slash near your chest. The last second you dodge back as a small piece if fabric is cut from your jacket, "Well little brother. You're fast." Wonder how. You then say, "And you're vicious with a blade." Setting the swords back in their stands, Ben walks over to shake your hand. "Well fought." You shyly shake it before thinking, 'This makes no sense. Did my actual mother drag me out here to see what I can do? What's the point?' Your mother stands up from her seat, "All right boys that's enough."

Meeting in the courtyard, your mom asks Ciel, "Lord Phantomhive, care to join us for lunch?" Ciel shakes his head, "I'm afraid not, I have many duties to attend to for her majesty. Please, would it be to far to ask for (Y/N) to be brought back to my manor?" Aubrey nods, "No trouble, after lunch he'll be able to return." 'Am I even here?' Yeah, I doubt they think you exist right now. Both your mother and brother take you by the arms and drag you away. "Wait Ciel?!" Ciel just chuckles, "You'll be fine. See you soon!"

You're brought to a small yet flexible office within the palace as both Ben and Aubrey set up a table. "Please sit (Y/N)." Your brother says and you take seat, 'Well if Ciel thinks I'll be safe...' A servant brings in a good amount of tea and food. 'Great, tea. Ew.' Then as the food is all set up, Aubrey and Ben take seat. "So, why am I here still?" You ask bluntly as the other two look at each other, then back at you, "(Y/N) you're meeting us for the first time! Aren't you glad?" Ben asks while you answer, "I mean I'm just confused. I mean this all seems convenient is all."

Aubrey then explains, "Through my own channels in the underworld, I heard you were looking for your family. So I sought you out. Simple as that." She takes a sip of her tea, then Ben speaks, "Well I'm just happy to meet you now finally. Not gonna lie, while here I thought about you everyday when mother told me I wasn't a lonely child. It felt comforting." Hearing that you realized something. 'He didn't exactly grow up like me, but he's a victim in this to. He was alone.'

Mom then explains more, "Ben has been perfecting his art of the sword all for you. As you know Nathen Wayne is to receive a new property soon." You interject, "You mean uncle?" She nods, "Yes yes, and with that he requested a butler for yourself." 'What?' Huh? Hearing that detail Ben kneels infront front of you, "Please... allow my sword at your side (Y/N). Trust me with your life, so you shall not know the feeling of being alone." Seeing your brother kneel before you like this, it's a pressing decision. Hmm, ya know what. Take him. He could prove useful.

'I don't know. Our secret will be discovered and he'll let my mom know.' Aww, afraid he'll tattle tale? 'You know I'm right.' True, but it is a risk we may have to take. 'If anything he'll keep you in check.' Guilty as charged. You nod at your brother's request, "Then please, you're a butler for the Wayne family." Granting him his request he rises and bows, "I won't let you down." 'Hope he doesn't.' Aubrey smiles, "I'm glad you two are getting along. And to have my sons watch out for each other is truly a blessing. "

Finishing up lunch, you make your way back out to the front of the palace. "Well this is where I bid you farewell." Mom says as a carriage rolls up. "Well farewell mother." You say as she suddenly hugs you, "Be well. My son." She lets you go and hugs Ben, "Look out for your younger brother now." Aubrey says and Ben assures her, "I'll fulfill my duty." And with that you both enter the carriage and make way to the Phantomhive manor.

On your way Ben explains, "Now then, I've been informed that lord Wayne is to receive his new estate. Later this week that's where both you and I will be staying." 'Rather sudden.' Cmon, it's a change of pace. You then speak, "I see, well best prepare to the best of our abilities then." Ben then asks, "So what's lord Wayne like?" You then answer his question with your own, "You don't know?" Shaking his head you answer, "Jolly, hardworking and confident. Even though I may not see it, he worked hard for me." Ben grips his chin, "I see, then I shall treat him with the utmost respect."

You ask a question of your own, "So why did you want to become my butler?" He answers, "To keep you safe of course. The underworld is not to be underestimated (Y/N)." 'More like it underestimates me.' You think as Ben proceeds to share what his proficiency's are, "I'm well versed in many aspects of languages, music, art and several other areas." 'So why isn't he the golden child?' You then point out, "Don't forget your sword play now." He chuckles, "Yes, that is also a value that I soar highly in."

Arriving at the Phantomhive manor you enter seeing Sebastian greet you, "Welcome back young (Y/N), oh and your brother will accompany us this evening?" You then explain, "He's my butler now." Sebastian couldn't help but chuckle, "I see, I shall make the appropriate arrangements for you as well my lord Ben." Ben exchanges a bow with Sebastian and the two walk and talk with each other. 'They seem friendly. Well, guess I best pack up.'

Heading into your room and shutting the door you quickly pack everything up. Your new found abilities aided you as you admire your work. 'All done.' Nicely done. Ben knocks on your door, "Dinner is ready my lord." You correct him, "Look Ben, it's just (Y/N) when we're in the safety of either here or at lord Wayne's." He nods and opens the door for you. Exiting out and heading to the dining hall you ask the voice. 'Think it was a bad idea yet?' Nope. I love seeing you struggle.

Dinner was no problem and before you retire you visit Ciel in his study, "Hey, I'm leaving for uncles estate tomorrow." Ciel is standing up tidying up some paperwork, "Uncle? I never thought you'd use that word in regard to a stranger." "Well he's family. Even if I don't acknowledge Ben and Aubrey as my family, he is." Ciel points out, "Didn't you say something about family being nothing more than a name." He caught you off guard and you smirk a bit, "Well, I guess you rubbed off on me after all."

He asks you, "Meaning?" You then point out, "Well look at everyone you've employed, you made yourself a family. Even if you don't want to admit it." Ciel looks down then back at you, "I know what you're going to say. Shut up or something along those lines. But if you need me, you know where I'll be." You say as Ciel then presents a request, "Weren't you paying attention to her majesty today? You're to assist me with the underworld. Many problems are sure to come up. Including one recently, we can discuss the details tomorrow."

You nod and before you leave you turn to him with the door open, "Look forward to anything that comes our way." Ciel gives a glare of acknowledgement as you leave to bed down for the day. Ben knocks and you allow him to enter, "Just came by to wish you goodnight little brother." You finish making your bed saying, "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Ben then speaks his mind, "Do trust lord Phantomhive?" Raising your brow at him, "Of course I do, we've been through a lot. I don't plan on taking action without his input going forward."

Ben nods, "Just seeing if the rumors were true." Intrigued you ask, "What rumors?" He goes into detail, "Madam Red disappearance, the circus report and now the most recent Atlantic voyage. Doesn't it seem odd?" Since you know the full truth you set his mind at ease, "Trust me, we're fine Ben." Sighing at you he goes with your judgement, "I'll trust you." Taking his leave you dress down to go into the bathroom.

Walking in you look in the mirror, 'Hair seems to be good...' The candles that are lit up go out and a bright red light from the mirror flashes you. Then you see yourself, a skeleton wearing your suit. 'What the..?' You will never escape me. Then everything returns to normal as you look around. 'I'm in a world of trouble aren't I?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
40.8K 1.4K 19
[|A mass killer (?) hell bent on making the world free of evil, a genius detective determined to catch this mass killer, a watcher fixed on saving hi...
593K 21.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
84.2K 2.5K 23
The Nomu was faking the whole time. It's sentient and just wants to complete it's mission and then live happily ever after. But Heros and students se...