Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

67. Buried secrets

2.9K 234 182
By BunnyTaeil

"He will like me right?"

"I think that suit looked better on me. What if don’t think I'm worthy for you? What I'm gonna do then y/n? What if you agree with your uncle? " 

"I should be on my best behaviour infront of your uncle."

"Yah right. But I'm so nervous. Ahgg."

"Why are you laughing y/n you should be helping me?" Jungkook whine 

"Well, maybe cause you are a mess now. Darling maybe if you put this much efforts to impress me then we probably had few kids by now." y/n teased him. She grin mischievously when she saw the green eyed male becoming red instantly. 

She came closer, she wanted to help him. She button up his shirt while Jungkook's intense gaze bore into her 

His arm snake around her waist pulling her more closer to him. His another hand on her cheek stroking  it. Y/n could see his eyes hold various emotions as he asked, "Do you.. Do you want kids?" 

He is afraid of this question. He almost regret asking it. He fears the answer. The reason is pretty simple. He has already picture a future with her with one or maybe two kids only when y/n is ready. Jungkook loves kids. But y/n is different, she has been through a lot just cause she was born. Her parents had shown her hell and It's normal for anybody who has gone through the shits y/n had to not want  a kid in futuher a And y/n's family's secrets are more disgusting than others know. 

There was few things even she didn’t know but she came to know about those dark secrets. That's when she plans to take her father down. She first had to know everything about her own family, every small details. She knew her father and mother is something much more than they show. 

They have thousands secrets buried inside them. 

Such as her mother had a sister. But no one knew, even her own father doesn’t. It took y/n spend fortune and so much time to figure it out. 

 Then what happened to her mother's sister? 

No one knows. Even her existence is wiped out of the world. As if she didn’t exist at the first place. 

"I won't make a good mother Jeon." she answer carefully trying not to hurt his feelings . Yet Jungkook notice the sadness in her voice. 

"Okay." Jungkook drops the topic with a sigh. He understand her point of view so he will accept this, no matter how much painful it is for him. 

"I'm sorry but I don’t think I can do this. And I don’t want to give you false hope." she said looking down staring at her feet. She too understood his desire of wanting his children in future but y/n has to tell him the truth. 

Jungkook dipped in and press his forehead with her. Her tense body relax into his embrace. "It's okay y/n. I love you more than anything and everything. All I need is you." he said softly, his voice filled with uncontrollable love for her. Y/n smile, this man has his way of melting her heart softly. Jungkook slammed his lips with her. 

After their small making out session he press a kiss to her forehead affectionately as always before going to meet her uncle. 

Y/n is not too stress about it since she knows her uncle gonna like him.

 Why? 

Why not? He is the total husband materiel. It's y/n who is a red flag for everyone. She knew her uncle gonna say the same thing as Rowan that 'This poor boy is trapped by a witch named y/n.'

Y/n also know that her uncle has already done background check on Jungkook and knows ecery single details of him. All she is waiting for is her uncle's approval. After that she plans to make him completely hers. 

Roseanne Kang 

The daughter of Kang Kairon and Kang Fiona. The first born heir of Kang Corporation. When she was born it was a new start for the Kangs. She had stars in her eyes. 

Roseanne has unmatchable beauty. She is also known as most beautiful South Korean women. Her shy, fragile self will made every man wants to protect her. 

As she grew up she had everything she could wish for. Roseanne has endless people caring and cheering for her. She is always the center of all the attention. If she needs something she never need to think twice, it will be present at her feet. 

When Roseanne was having the light of her moment she heard maids talking about her mom being pregnant again. Well of course  five years old  little Rose didn’t understand the meaning of it. She asked about it to her mother who explained that she is going to be elder sister. But her mother didn’t looked so happy about it like her dad. She wonder why. Well she did get the answers when she grew up and would take those family secrets to her grave. 

 People who came to congratulated her parents would say many hideous things with a smile. They would say now she will have to share everything with another person. Rose was not effected by their words cause she knew how much her parents loves her and having another person who will play with her won't be that bad right?

Rose start to feel insecure when y/n was born. People would come and congratulated her mother and coo over the newborn. Yet she kept her feelings at bay and tried to like her sister but her parents were top notch. Rose saw how they ignore the new born and gave her to nanny's care all day long. 

They made sure Rose have her daily routine of practices her etiquette, lessons, piano etc. As if they didn’t had a infant at home. 

As y/n start to grow up she would often roam around Rose wanting to play with her older sister but Rose didn’t want to, she would politely refused her sister. When y/n also start to take the basic lessons Rose felt triggered cause y/n was really good at it as beginner. But since she didn’t had her parents attention nobody really paid that much care to her. 

But twelve years old Rose knew her younger sister is doing it much more better than her when she was a beginner. Rose was extremely upset, she feared what if her younger sister surpass her? What if everyone start to like y/n and ignore her like y/n? What if her parents gave y/n more attention?  She didn’t wanted to be a loner or don’t wanna loose the limelight. 

So Rose start to work even harder from before to beat y/n and keep the limelight to herself only. 

One day Rose found out a perfect solution for this problem. When her friends came to play at her house she notice a thing. One of them made fun of y/n being the outcast of the family and rest of them join, naive y/n cried getting bullied by her sister's friends. Rose notice how this one event has made a negative impact on y/n's performance. Rose saw this as an opportunity she again called in her friends.  Y/n went to Rose crying and complaing to stop her friends from saying those hurtful words. 

But little did naive seven years old y/n knew that her sister wanted that to happen. Also Rose's parents said she needs to be friend  with those rich kids for connection in future. Stopping them would made her the outcast like y/n. 

Rose saw how this type of bulling has made y/n loss interest in everything. She became extremely quite and her parents would scold her for not doing good job at her lessons. Y/n refused social gathering cause she knows bulling gonna increase more but her parents didn’t listen to her pleas instead cursed her for being born useless. 

It made Rose relived that her sister is not a threat anymore. 

She knew y/n liked Taehyung but why should she gave him up? She knew why y/n was becoming a complete thrash day by day but Rose was too busy to acknowledged it. Why should she?  Her life is perfect anyways. 

But everything changed when y/n asked Sean to take her under his wings. Rose who is terrified to even be at the same place as him was shocked beyond words. Rose was overwhelmed when she discovered y/n become the CEO of Kang Corporation she always believed It's cause their uncle had y/n's back. Rose believed y/n did it cause she wanted attention like Rose, she wanted to be at top like Rose. She thought y/n wanted to prove everyone that she is better than Rose. But soon she came out of her bubbles after she came back South Korea after international project which was the biggest change for Kang Corporation growth. 

Kang Kairon 

He is the second born of heir to Kang Corporation throne. He was born with everything he need. But this wasn’t enough as he grew up his ambitions got bigger and bigger. He never really lack anything in his life which made him lost interest in things pretty fast. He soon became a spoil rich brat, his parents tried to discipline him but his arrogance has already reached to the top like any other snob rich kids. 

Kang Kairon had only one problem in his life that is Kang Sean. His older brother who is perfect in everything. 

Kang Sean was born to be a king. He achieved everything in a young age without using his families name which was nearly impossible for anybody untill him. Sean Kang is a true prodigy. There's no match for him. He build his own empire and took the business world in storm. Kang Kairon is always overshadowed by his perfect older brother.

 He hates it. 

Kairon always had everything but he wanted Kang Corporation. But it was out of his reach cause of 

Kairon detest his older brother. He never tried to get rid of his older brother cause he didn’t had the balls to do so. 

He has witness the inhumane consequences of his brother's enemies. 

He hated the fear he has for his brother. 

Anyways fast forward, he married Fiona the only child of her prestigious family. He inherit his wife's parent's company. He already had his own company that his grandfather left for him.  Fiona's parents gave the other wealth and fair amount of shares to their only daughter. Also they made him sign a contract that says if he abandon Fiona or her children they the ownership will switch over to their daughter and her children. 

Kairon didn’t mind this cause he has liked his wife also in elite families they all had their personal 'fun'. It's normal among them. 

Anyway, when he was a rising businessmen his wife told him she was pregnant. They could be anymore happier. Kairon and Fiona had everything now a child on way. 

Kairon's fate start to change more positively after Roseanne Kang was born. His daughter was his lucky charm alongside his wife. He was very happy with his wife and daughter. After Roseanne was born his business start to grow more and more. Rose was a talented kid who was into piano very small age. He could see Rose bring more glory in his life. 

His daughter also listen to his every word like a obedient puppy unlike other spoil rich born brats. 

After Rose few years later his wife was again pregnant. He was happy cause this time he expected a son. His wife surprisingly didn’t seems as happy as him. He told Fiona he want a son if not It's okay as long as the child bring glory like Rose. 

When Fiona was five month pregnant with their second child Fiona Kang find out about his affairs with employees, actress even their house maid. This lead a huge fight among them. When Fiona threats him he back off and cut off with his mistresses. But little did he know his wife was not a saint either. 

He start to have problems in his business after Kang Y/N was born. Also things between his wife and him was not as good as before. 

Y/n was not born with luck like Rose did. She was nothing like Rose. She would ask questions instead of quietly following orders like Rose. She would always try to caught their attention, she wanted to be with her parents constantly. She had no talent in music or anything like their precious elder daughter. They were embarrassed of y/n. They were irritated by her mere existence. 

Kairon never like y/n, cause she is not perfect child like Rose. It's pretty simple if you want your dads love you need to prove yourself but she couldn’t. 

Kairon did everything to make sure Rose remain on top. When he notice there was someone more better than his daughter he gets rid of them. Rose did find out about all this but never spoke a word. 

Kairon's biggest insecurity again rose when his forgotten useless daughter became the CEO of Kang Corporation. He felt rage, betrayal, agony everything. How could this little useless child manage South Korea's no one company at such a young age. He strongly believe this is wrong. Even his brother could not become the CEO before eighteen then how in the world she did? He wanted to protest very badly but can he? Nope he cannot cause making her the CEO was Kang Sean's decision. And no one oppose this man. But he waited till she fall down bottom and show the world how wrong Sean Kang is. But alas, nothing like this happen in fact Kang Corporation growth became more marvelous day by day. How could this be? She is just an useless girl not even a boy then how could she do it? Kairon's hated grow more and more for y/n. She is just like his older brother always surpassing him and making him feel small. 

Y/n's whole self is like his brother, her cold dominant attitude, her way of thinking and never lowering herself. She is more like his brother than him. People called her junior Sean who has already surpass Sean, this irks him. 

Y/n is necer obedient to him. Hell she even behave impudent infront of him. Why?  He is her father. She should be bowing down in his service but no she is just an arrogant bitch like Sean. 

Kairon's own parents disowned him cause of his mistake child y/n. 

Fiona Kang 

She is known for her beauty and talent. She was known as one of the most beautiful women back in her time. She was an excellent pianist. And the only daughter of her parents or not. 

She always has been very ambitious. She wants to be at the top. Fiona had a face of an angel and talent that shines her away. But she is the opposite of her angelic face. In short a rich spoil brat but she always masked it with her pure innocent smile. 

She is very manipulative. She always gets she want. She loves to manipulate people into giving her what she want with her innocent fragile appearance. She loves to have man one her feet. 

Fiona Kang's father had an illegitimate child from a prostitute. That prostitute thought she could come into the prestigious family though their child. But soon realize the reality, Fiona's father gave her huge amount case in order to leave the city with the child. 

When Fiona and her mother gets to know they were livid. But since that child was a girl not a boy Fiona's mom didn’t felt that triggered but Fiona was not okay with it. What if someday her father took her under his wings? What if she is more beautiful and talented than her?  What if that half-sister of her come into their life and demand her inheritance. Because she can legally, she is also her father's daughter. 

Fiona quickly did a background check on that prostitute and her daughter. Her daughter name is Daisy. Daisy is five years younger than her. She is a beautiful young woman who has come out from her abusive mother's clunch. Daisy's prostitute mother was enjoying her life with that money. One of her very rich client has taken a liking at Daisy and wanted to have her. He offered a huge slum for Daisy and she agreed to sell her daughter. After a year Daisy miraculously run away from that man and hide in countryside. Currently Daisy's location is unknown. Fiona felt satisfied, "that illegitimate bitch deserves it." she said happily. 

Since this doesn’t concern her anymore Fiona moved on with her life. 

She was getting bored with playing around the boys that was always on her feet. One day on a business event she first saw him.

 Sean Kang

She knew from that moment she has to have him. Sean Kang was the most eligible bachelor in the whole country. He is deadly handsome, most powerful, most dangerous man. Every girl wanted him, heck even married women would die to have a glance from him. But his dark cold unreachable demeanour would made people think hundred time before going anywhere near him. Don’t forbidden fruit attract one the most?

If she can marry him then she can rule the world beside him. If she gave birth to the heir of Sean Kang then she will have anything and everything. Even the thought of having the life after marrying Sean makes her the happiest. 

I'm back hehe 🌼

(I have questions, please answer)

How ya'll find this book?  And why did you continue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.9K 49
Yoongi and his little sister's life have been miserable after their mother passed away and their father remarried another woman whom actually their f...
29.2K 1.1K 26
Waking up i found myself in my old bedroom.. "wait , where I'm , wasn't I supposed to be dead by right now"??? Suspiciously she sat on the bed and tr...
587 83 15
Wake up series- Book Two. Waking up as mermaid in unknown story to find ending. After She again died as Lilly Laurentius. She know, she will reborn a...
3.9K 242 7
Y/n: I told you once I come back I will destroy you Jungkook fell on the ground crying his eyes out. He wished he could turn back time and stop himse...