The Raging Widow

By notbitchyxsweet

This takes place in the world of @babyxpyscho book "The Ivy Witch" but it's Natalie's POV. More

The Raging Widow
1. Captain America
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9. Avengers: Age Of Ultron
10
11
12
14
15
16. Captian America: Civil War
17
18
19. Black Widow
20
21
22
23. Thor Ragnarok
24
25

13

1 0 0
By notbitchyxsweet

We are now on the ship, im not really sure where we are going but Bruno and My dad are under covering not feeling good right now bc of what happened. Not to mention my mom, Steve, and Thor aren't feeling good at all because of them enchant twins.

They took Megan and I wasn't there to stop them. Fuck! It's okay, we will find her.

Tony and Maria were talking about Y/n and Ultron, I shook my head.

N-they took her, i seen it, okay, after Clint got hit, he grabbed the both of them and left.

I said angrily.

Tony-it's not your fault.

N-ofc it's not. Its yours. If you just talked to her about what she wanted to talk about non of this would've happened.

Tony-what are you-

N-what you don't think I know? I observed a lot. You never want to talk to her. I seen it every time.

Clint-don't blame him Natty, it wasn't a good time.

Nat-natty sit down.

I was breathing heavily trying to calm down but I am scared. She was mad at me and I didn't know what for but it's the fact that she checked on me and I said nothing.

I sat down trying to catch my breathe, I had this cramp in my stomach. I hid it though.

Maria-Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here.

Tony-So, run and hide?

Maria-Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer.

Tony-Neither do we.

he ends the call and switches off the monitor to Clint, who's flying the Quinjet

Tony-Hey, you wanna switch out?

Clint-No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out.

Tony-A few hours from where?

Clint-A safe house.

***

The ship landed and I see that we are at Clint's house.

I helped my mom out of the ship as we all walked to the door.

Thor-What is this place?

Tony-A safe house?

Clint-Let's hope.

We all walked into the house and we stood near the door.

Clint-Honey, I'm home.

Laura walks in from the kitchen and Clint walks up to her.

Clint-Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.

Laura-Hey.

As they share a kiss i over hear Tony say to Thor.

Tony-This is an agent of some kind.

Clint introduce her to the guys.

Clint-Gentleman, this is Laura.

Laura-I know all your names.

They all look at her awkwardly. I then heard footsteps and I smiled knowing who it was.

Clint-Ooh, incoming.

Cooper and Lila, comes running in she gotten so big.

Lila Barton-Dad!

Clint picked her up kissing her and Coopers head, greeting them

Tony and the others were still in shock.

Tony-These are...smaller agents.

I shook my head laughing.

Lila Barton-Did you bring Auntie Nat? And cousin Natty.

Nat-Why don't you hug her and find out?

N-I know right.

Lila rushes towards my mom and, my mom picks her up, I tickled her and she giggled.

Steve-Sorry for barging in on you.

Tony-Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed.

Clint-Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low.

Everyone glanced at my dad Bruno and me. I looked down smiling at little Lila

My mom placed her down as we both went over to Laura.

Laura-Honey. Ah, I missed you.

We hugged her smiling.

N-baby boy gotten so big.

I said rubbing on her stomach.

Nat-I told you the baby is a girl, how is little Natasha.

She says rubbing on the her stomach.

Laura-she's...Nathaniel.

My mom bends towards Laura's pregnant stomach and whispered.

Nat-Traitor.

N-I told you. I laughed.

I glanced over at the guys and I seen thor and Nyx leaving. I ran out the door where Steve was standing.

N-where did they go?

Steve-I don't know. Have you heard from Bucky lately?

N-no why? Have you?

Steve-no.

I looked over and I seen Rui, he is really not himself.

Maybe I should talk him.

***

After everyone got situated since we are going to be here for a while I thought why not go talk to Rui.

I walked around looking for him, I seen Tony, Stephanie and Steve chop wood and then I seen him walking along the field.

N-Rui?

He turned around, turning back around.

N-hey, listen I know what you're feeling okay. I miss her too. We will find her Rui, I mean maybe it's for the best-

R-...

N-okay dont glare at me like I did something to her, you know what I mean, she has been talking about them for the longest and everyone ignored her. She is my friend and ik her, she won't let them hurt her u just gotta be strong.

R-I know that. I just don't know what she is doing and who is-

He sighs.

R-I know she is okay, and she wouldn't let them hurt her-

N-I understand how you feel

I said shaking my head thinking about Bucky.

R-while you're tying to fix my problems are you ready to tell me about yours?

N-what do you mean?

R-Bucky? And you having his baby. Cmon I thought I was your bestie. You're supposed to tell me these things.

N-well I didn't know what to say or who to go to. It's Bucky, the big criminal. He hurt my mom, kidnap me, and did all those things.

R-and yet you still see the good in him.

I looked at him with soften eyes. He nudged me and I smiled.

N-you know Rui, for a guy you're not that bad when it comes to this stuff.

R-really even if I am robot.

He says referring to what I said earlier.

N-you knew what I meant.

He laughed and I hit his shoulder.

As we walked around the yard we talked and laughed.

We got called in and it was Clint and Laura.

N-wassup?

Laura-well some of u are going to have to bunk up.

N-okay, I guess I can be with my brother and Rui, if yall don't mind.

Bru-nah I don't mind

R-hell n-

N-Rui.

R-I don't mind.

Laura-great and Nat you don't mind if you are with banner.

She smirked at him shaking her head no.

That's so gross.

***

-Night Time-

Rui and Bruno took their showers and they left and now I am taking mine.

After showering, I am just now getting out the shower and this is what I am wearing.

I am laying on the bed waiting for Bucky to respond back to me. There was a knock at the door.

N-come in.

The door opened and its Rui.

N-wassup.

R-meeting.

I nodded my head heading out the door, I walked towards the kitchen and dining area and everyone was standing around or sitting.

I looked towards the sink and my eyes widen at the sight of Nick Fury.

N-Nick!

I went up to him giving him a hug.

Nick-am I getting older? Or your getting shorter?

N-I missed u.

Nick-I missed you too now let's talk Business.

I nodded going to sit down next to my mom and Bruno.

Nick-Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing.

Steve-What about Ultron himself?

Nick-Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though.

Bru-He still going after launch codes?

Nick-Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway.

Tony-I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare.

Nick-Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that.

N-NEXUS? Whats that?

BB-It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth.

Clint-So what'd they say?

Nick-He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed.

R-By who?

Nick-Parties unknown.

N-Do we have an ally?

Nick-Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is.

Tony-I might need to visit Oslo, find our "unknown."

Nat-Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that.

N-yeah same here.

He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders

Nick-I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand.

N-yeah back in the day, which led us here.

I murmured

He looked at me and I looked the other.

Nick-Outwit the platinum bastard.

Nat-careful Steve doesn't like that kind of talk.

Steve-You know what, Romanoff?

He smirked and my mom smiles mischievously at him, I seen Stephanie roll her eyes.

Nick-So what does he want?

Steve-To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies.

Tony-Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it.

Nat-when you three programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed.

My dad looked the picture of a butterfly as my mom spoke. He then spoke out looking up at us and back at the drawing.

BB-They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolved.

Nick-How?

BB-Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...
50.7K 1.8K 49
~ 18+ MINORS DNI ~ Almost 40 years after Elise Cooper first crashed into Natasha Romanoff outside the library at Columbia University, she and the Ave...
2.1K 67 16
After a party with her friends, the Avengers, Y/N forgets everything about them and herself. According to Tony's orders, no one is allowed to tell Y...
89.6K 2.7K 31
-18+ ONLY. Minors DNI- With new powers, Thor now living on Earth full time, a wedding to plan, and Natasha and Wanda expecting, a lot is changing fo...