𝕷𝖚𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊⭐{𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎�...

By marv3lmcuman1a

Y/N Lewis never had a normal childhood, getting exposed to a cosmic experiment led by her parents that killed... More

╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞-- -͙-
╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭-- -͙-
╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞-- -͙-
↳-ᴀᴄᴛ 1-༉‧₊˚✧
i╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐛-- -͙-
ii╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 -- -͙-
iii╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 -- -͙-
iv╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 -- -͙-
v╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫-- -͙-
vi╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞-- -͙-
vii╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐘𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬-- -͙-
viii╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧-- -͙-
ix╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭.-- -͙-
𝐱╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲-- -͙-

𝐱𝐢╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝-- -͙-

41 5 1
By marv3lmcuman1a

⇘𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬⇙

Y/N, Peter, Gamora, and the group are at the Nova Corps headquarters. In front of them, there was a hologram analogy of Peter's body. Finding something weird DNA

"Why would you even know this?"Peter questions still looking at the hologram

"When we arrested you, we noticed an anomaly in your nervous system, so we had it checked out."

"I'm not Terran?"

"You are half Terran. Your mother was of earth. Your father, well, he's something very ancient we've never seen here before."

"That could be why you were able to hold the stone for as long as you did."Gamora answers him Peter hums and points at Y/N" And what about her even she could hold on to me?"

Y/N rolled her eyes "Pete you do realize that I have some kind of powers right?" she said bringing her hand forward which glowed light pink

Corpsman Dey hummed and changed the hologram to Y/N's showing the pink particles inside her body quickly spreading everywhere"Hmm you are running through the chemical composition of the planet GJ 504b and that's how you could bear the power"

"How did you get it" One of the Nova officers questions her.

"I was a kid and didn't remember much just saw my parents were dead and then BAM I was in space" She gives a strangled laugh feeling getting the center of attention for no reason.

Peter looks at how uncomfortable Y/N feels "We are done here" he says getting closer to Y/N Nova Prime signals Dey to switch it off closing the hologram A door opens, and Drax and Rocket have joined them with Rocket holding a pot with a tiny Groot planted in it

"Your friends have arrived. On behalf of the Nova Corps, we'd like to express our profound gratitude for your help in saving Xandar. If you will follow Denarian Dey, he has something to show you."

"Thank you, Nova Prime."

As the group follows Dey, Gamora walks next to Drax

"Your wife and child shall rest well knowing that you have avenged them."

"Yes. Of course, Ronan was only a puppet. It's really Thanos I need to kill." Gamora stops on her track not believing what Drax said and looks shocked that he still wants the bigger fisher The group follows Dey outside who takes them to the restored Milano.

"Oh my-"Y/N takes a glance at the restored Milano which was destroyed during the battle. Although it got destroyed during the battle she didn't expect him to restore it.

"We tried to keep it as close as the original as possible. We salvaged as much as we could."

"Wow, I..."Peter was speechless looking back at the Milano and Corpsman Dey "Thank You" 

"I have a family who are alive because of you."He says glancing at Peter and Y//N "Your criminal records have also been expunged. However, I have to warn you against breaking any laws in the future."

"That's awesome" Y/N jumps tackling Corpsman Dey into a hug "Thank You so much again"

"No kid" he pats her head "Thank You but don't put yourself into any trouble" Referring to his previous warning she gives him a nod and stands beside Peter

"Question." Rocket raises his hand "What if I see something that I want to take, and it belongs to someone else?"

"Well, you will be arrested."

"But what if I want it more than the person who has it?"

"Still illegal."

"That doesn't follow. No, I want it more, sir. Do you understand?"Gamora starts laughing shaking her head and walking away "What are you laughing at? Why? I can't have a discussion with this gentleman?" Rocket starts following Gamora towards the Milano

"What if someone does something irksome and I decide to remove his spine?" Drax questions him Y/N whips her head towards Drax "It's just a question"

"That's..." Corpsman Dey looks dumbfounded "That's actually murder. It's one of the worst crimes of all, so also illegal."

Drax only hums "Hmm." and starts making his way to the Milano

"They'll be fine, Dey." Peter having an amused smile "I'm gonna keep an eye on 'em."

"You?"

"Yeah, me."

"Actually us" Peter looks at Y/N giving her a smile and nodding at her their gaze still lingering each other.

"Us"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Inside the Milano Peter holds the present his mother gave him before she died, he finally opens the letter and reads it

Peter, I know these last few months have been hard for you. But I'm going to a better place and I will be okay. And I will always be with you. You are the light of my life. My precious son. My little Star-Lord. Love, Mom.

Y/N clears her throat he looks up from the letter tears welling up in his eyes "Oh Pete" she comes up near him and hugs him his head on her stomach "Is that the letter she gave before-" she couldn't continue and felt Peter nod against her. She feels emotional that Peter had something of her mother but Y/N didn't which breaks her heart

"Then we shall open it" Peter could hear the change in her voice

Peter removes himself from her and looks at her dead in her eye "I actually found something of yours" Y/N furrows her eyebrows he searches in his bag and finds a bracelet that a three-year-old Y/N wore "Uh your bracelet" She glances at him and takes the bracelet and find a mini odd looking thing in the beads of the bracelet.

"What is this?" when she presses her finger on it Soon a hologram pops up she drops the bracelet glancing at Peter "What the hell?"

"I guess it's holographic video recording?"

The hologram recording shows her parents her father and mother smiling through the screen.

"Has the recording begun Y/F/N?

"Yes darling" he points at the camera and waves in front of it "Hey Bubba"

"We wish all  this had recording had been done in proper circumstances" When both Peter and Y/N hear a squeal Y/F/N and Y/M/N turned around to look at a little Y/N who was playing with her toys Y/N realized it was the last place she had seen and been with her parents "Now you must be wondering why we are here when almost all the recording are either done in our home or the office And if you want to where it is It's in your locket Now back to the video"

Y/N's mother rubbed her hand sweaty and when Y/N looked into her parents' eyes she had a look of fear and sadness "We are here to tell you that the thing we are researching is a bit dangerous for us" she gulped down taking her father's hand "But we had no choice but to bring you here"

"They weren't giving us any choice and we couldn't leave at our house and decided to bring you here" he takes a deep breathe looking straight into Y/N's eye "There's also something weird analogy in your body that can absorb anything"

"Which we don't know and they may use in some experiment and the thing we are doing is also dangerous and it may-" she couldn't turn away and wiped the tears that began falling from her eyes

"And I hope it never happens" Her father grips her mother's hand "but if it ever happens and you stay alive we will always be with you watching over you"

"But we will be safe for you and we will soon finish this leave this job and live a happy life forever"

"We love you sweetheart" They give a final smile and give a flying kiss to the camera and end the video recording the hologram fading away 

"Love You, Mom and Dad" She wipes her tears grabbing the fling kiss and placing it on her hand On her peripheral vision she sees Peter extending his hands a small pendrive his hand "Thank you, Pete"

"What are friends for huh?" She grabs the device and approaches to hug him and he accepts it keeping his head on top of hers and her head resting on his chest "I wish they all were watching us" he wanted to say something else but refrained from it continuing their hug.

"Well they are" she looks at the cassette "Can we open your present" he gives her a smile gives a small kiss on her forehead and approaches the present

 Peter opens the present and sees it's another "Awesome Mix" tape, he puts the tape into his ship's cassette recorder, presses play and it starts playing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. They smile looking over at it.

"Come on we gotta go"

 Gamora walks over to Peter and Y/N she gives Y/N and him a smile and starts vibing at the music  Peter and the others prepare to take off, Drax smiles at Rocket who looks at the little Groot plant which starts to wake

"So, what should we do next? Something good? Something bad? A bit of both?"

"We'll follow your lead, Star-Lord and Luminaire"

Y/N has a big grin on her face and Peter smiles before replying

"Bit of both!"He answers winking at Y/N who shakes her head taking off to go into their next quest.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

And we are done with GOTG 1 

Soon I will begin GOTG 2 .And hopes to start writing my other fics.

Do vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 17
Amy Anderson was a young girl on Earth who's mother died after her birth and was abused growing up by her father, Little did she know she would have...
101K 2.3K 12
You are a Terran and were taken from Earth the same year Peter Quill was. However, you were abducted by Thanos and raised as an assassin alongside Ga...
27.7K 915 43
"𝙉𝙚𝙮𝙯𝙞𝙧𝙖. 𝘼 𝙝𝙮𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙈𝙤𝙡𝙯𝙪𝙧𝙖, 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩, 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨...
69.3K 1.5K 18
This is a continuation of Guardians of the Galaxy ~Rocket Raccoon x Reader~. Please do read the first one or you might have confusion. Everything wa...