viii╭┈◦•◦❥•◦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧-- -͙-

Continuing their determined mission, they gathered to strategize on how to reclaim the stone from Ronan

Continuing their determined mission, they gathered to strategize on how to reclaim the stone from Ronan. Ideas began to flow in the dimly lit room, each member contributing their insights and expertise.

"The stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge." Gamoa speaks up.

"All Ronan's gotta do is touch the stone to the planet's surface and zap. All plants, animals, Nova Corps."

"Everything will die, "Y/N says.

"So Ronan does not make the surface. Rocket will lead a team to blow a hole in the Dark Aster's starboard hull. Then, our craft and Yondu's will enter."

"Won't there be hundreds of Sakaaran soldiers inside?"Kraglin questions them

"I think of Sakaaran as paper people." Kraglin smiles and gives Drax a friendly punch on the shoulder. However, Drax, not comprehending the playful gesture, shoots Kraglin a stern look, as if contemplating a more serious response.

"Once they know we're on board, Ronan will isolate himself behind impenetrable security doors on deck."

"And I will disable them with"Y/N speaks up pointing at her head and Gamora nods at her.

Peter continues"We'll make it to the flight deck, and I'll use the Hadron Enforcer to kill Ronan"

"Once Ronan is dead, we will retrieve the stone. Use these devices to contain it."The orb are passed out to each member"If you touch it, it will kill you."

"I'll contact one of the Nova officers who arrested us. Hopefully, they'll believe we're there to help." Peter starts contacting Dey the Nova corp officer.

"There's one more thing we need to complete the plan. Rocket points to one of Yondu's men who has one robotic eye"That guy's eye..." the guy looks shocked

"No! No, we don't. No, we don't need that guy's eye."

"No, seriously, I need it! It's important to me."Rocket laughs trying to control it

"Rocket" Y/N gives a stern look at him which makes the raccoon quite murmur something of his own

"Ronan's fleet has been spotted and will arrive in t-minus fifteen minutes."

Yondu turns his attention towards Y/N and Peter."Remember, both of you. At the end of all this, I get the stone. You cross me, we kill you all."Y/N and Peter exchange glances, nodding in unison at Yondu, understanding the unspoken agreement of who will possess the stones.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Reaching her room Y/N walks over to a box containing her clothes, deciding to change her jacket to one that reflects the colors of her powers.Y/N makes her hand glow with pink light the heat surrounding her, triggering flashbacks of the incident that claimed her parent's lives when she was just a child. Now, she must confront the biggest threat to the universe-Ronan The Destroyer-determined to claim the stone.

She takes a deep breath, the pink light fading away. Nodding to herself, confident that they can pull this off, she reflects that this encounter with the enemy differs from their old ones. Preparing herself, she steps out of the room.Y/N comes face to face with Peter, who was pacing in front of her room.

"Pete, are you okay?"

Peter stops and turns to face Y/N getting startled "Uh we were waiting for you" he stops for a bit "And we are ready to leave now" Again he pauses Y/N looks at him blankly and intrigued and she does notices how Peter fumbles or get flustered sometimes with Y/N being around that started few years ago" Was also worried are you okay?"

"I am fine Pete Just lost in thought world" She smiles straightening her jacket Peter notices the change in jacket.

"That's a good one," He says pointing at the Jacket.

"Thanks" Peter and Y/N fall into a rare silence, staring at each other for a few minutes. Their usual banter, once simple, has taken on a different tone after the incident in Knowhere and the chase. Peter breaks the silence by gently sliding a piece of hair behind Y/N's ear, a gesture laden with unspoken emotions.

She gulps, noticing how Peter looks different up close, something she hadn't fully realized before. Before anything further happens, Peter takes a step back, giving her a sheepish smile.

"We need to go or we may get late so come on"

"Yeah that's right the others must be waiting too especially Rocket Buddy has less patience" They both chuckle, the tension dissipating, and fall into a comfortable silence as they begin walking down the hall together heading towards the Milano. Gamora Rocket Groot and Drax waiting for them. Ready to confront their one and only enemy, Ronan, Peter, and Y/N share a determined glance, a silent agreement to face the impending challenge head-on.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Well, another chapter is on board and these two uff when will they confess?

Gosh we need more GIFS

That's how I imagine Y/N's power works

Do vote and comment